[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a Fetlife thread? I finally bothered to make an account,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: 32503.png (4 KB, 279x279) Image search: [Google]
32503.png
4 KB, 279x279
Can we have a Fetlife thread? I finally bothered to make an account, and bothered to rock up to one of their munches, and it pretty much seems like it's just a bunch of old people. And trannies. Oh god so many of them.

Is it like this for everyone?
>>
yup. its still full of fakes and gold diggers. had an account for 3 years, never met anyone irl. girls only wanted money for simple skype talks. and if you find someone who is real and not a total bitch they are in a relationship and wont talk to people who have interests in playing.

most disappointing community ever
>>
>>23075852
You were disappointed because you were trying to use it as a hookup site. That's not what it's for.
>>
>>23075784
It's a horrible place for me. It is, in a sense, the final stage of feminism. You may find the final boss at one of your "munches". God that term rages me so hard.
>>
>>23075916
Oh so it's for fat women, old bearded losers, and trannies to tie each other up and call each other strange labels? A sexual dungeons and dragons club if you will?
>>
ITT: channers who almost learned how worthless chan attitudes are anywhere else, but decided at the last minute to stay ignorant instead.
>>
>>23075916
so whats the point of it, if you cant talk to people or meet people? when they say they wanna talk to people on their profiles, but never ever reply at all?
>>
>>23076017
ITT: me get randomly messaged by a girl and fuck her within a week on fetlife back in 2011
>>
>>23076024
>>23075964
Social networking/networking with the local community, and finding the meetups.
>>
File: UPkhsWy2.png (514 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
UPkhsWy2.png
514 KB, 500x654
>>23075954
>It is, in a sense, the final stage of feminism.
You're going full neckbeard. Never go full neckbeard.
>>
>>23076035
>finding the meetups
oh so it is for hookups now?

>social networking
LOL. Maybe if you're a sex worker? This isn't linkedin you stupid fuck. Take your feminist attitude and shove it up your ass.
>>
>>23076035
how is it social networking if noone ever wants to have a text conversation? except the catfishs
>>
>>23076041
>muh social networking
>muh local "community"
>muh meetups

https://fetlife.com/search?q=hookup

looking for: A PLAY PARTNER
>>
File: 1143616.jpg (41 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
1143616.jpg
41 KB, 300x298
>>23076044
>oh so it is for hookups now?
No. Meetups. As in group meetups.
>This isn't linkedin you stupid fuck. Take your feminist attitude and shove it up your ass.
What? What does social networking have to do with a "feminist attitude"? You're like the stereotype of the most autistic socially retarded 4chan egdelord, but exaggerated by 2x. No wonder you have no luck.
>>
>>23076061
Because this person is in fact the delusional one trying to lecture us how to talk to women and how to have expectations in line with the feminine spirit.
>>
>>23075852
>>23075964
Agreed with these observations. It's a place for very socially awkward and often fat people to make it seem that they're part of some secret club, some "community." It's full of dumb, entitled people having flame wars. It's mostly emos, goths, mentally unwell people, attention seekers, and slow nerds. And all the daddy / dom stuff is quite sad. It also makes no sense that it's a sex site that some of the most active users of the site say should be a "community" and not a place for hookups. Shit makes no sense.

What gets me the most is the low level of education and language ability of most users on the site. It's all very low-class suburban fat dumb people, with the occasional horny narcissistic camgirl thrown in. Blrgghhhh.
>>
>>23076066
>No. Meetups. As in group meetups.
see
>>23076063

I can only imagine what kind of fucked up human you are if you associate fetlife with any such notion of a "lifestyle" beyond finding a partner to enjoy in the bedroom. Kill yourself, control freak.
>>
>>23076071
thank you, thats exactly what it seems like
>>
>>23076061
Because you usually social network with your social circle, and not strangers. If you get involved in the local communities then you can share pictures after events, etc. Those are common Fetlife uses. It's like a Facebook for kinksters.
>>23076078
>quoting your own post like a dumbass
You being too stupid to use something as simple as 4chan properly is probably why you were too stupid to understand Fetlife.

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you're clearly going to die alone.
>>
>>23076088
You've been on 4chan maybe 2 months if you think I was replying to myself with that quote. Again, kill yourself if you even call yourself a "kinkster".

>>23076071
>What gets me the most is the low level of education and language ability of most users on the site. It's all very low-class suburban fat dumb people, with the occasional horny narcissistic camgirl thrown in. Blrgghhhh.

Yep, this is it. These fat women and the old rejects they flock with turn it into a clique community where you play by their rules. They indoctrinate and manipulate the youngest women who then join. The culture is so toxic that it just happens naturally on there now.

And this asshole wants to deny a feminist element on fetlife. LOL
>>
>>23076088
I also get annoyed by the concept of "kinksters," as though most people are boring and vanilla, and then a handful of enlightened sages are kinky and interesting. It's as bad as red pilled and blue pilled. In practice, everyone's sexual imagination is pretty rich and those who decide to wear long leather coats, get fat, and pour hot wax on their dicks are not the special elect who have discovered the secret of sex.
>>
>>23076119
Yes. The entire site exudes pretentious delusions. When I go to sign in, I see a couple fat bald beardnecks with models chained to their chair like Jabba the hut.
>>
>>23076017
This. 4chan is full of edgy manchildren who are angry that Fetlife didn't solve their virginity.
>>
>>23076088
the local community? the one that is here only meets once a month, and talk about random shit and if a single man approaches to any female for a simple talk you get kicked out "because its not a hookup place". how can you get involved in a community that is only about fictional shit none else will ever have access to? yeah talking about it is nice, and talking about experiences and stuff for beginners is nice, but you can get the same infos from the web.... so why bother with people like that if you can read up everything on the net without all the shit around it?
>>
>>23076119
You can get annoyed by it. I'm just telling you what it's for. It's social networking oriented. Not hookup oriented. >>23076078 is too autistic to figure this out.

>>23076143
Yes the local community. Depends where you live, but places like LA has all kinds of bondage clubs. Most cities anywhere do.

>>23076117
>still raging and taking your teenage mommy issues out on everyone because you got rejected on Fetlife

Does it hurt being so unloved? I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you're clearly going to die alone.
>>
>>23076140
the entire site is false advertising.... there is no thing as "community" the only purpose of it is attention whoring for girls imo
>>
>>23076155
Then me hooking up with a random norwegian babe on there was a fluke? You mean all those fatties that cut to the chase and tried to get me to rape them in their apartments was just a coincidence? You're really bad at gaslighting, so I assume you don't get much on there yourself given your approach.
>>
>>23076160
It's literally a collection of communities. What are you even talking about?
>>
>>23076166
Where every community is stagnant, dead, or about mentally ill hot bitches and fat rejects espousing the merits of femininity and respect in every fucking post and writing? A place for betas to worship their overlords?
>>
>>23076165
>lying on the internet
You're more transparent than you think. There's a reason you're acting like an angry teenage edgelord. It's because you got rejected by everyone and that pisses you the hell off.

Go swipe Tinder until you get no matches and realize that you're so lonely not only because you're autistic, but also because you're ugly as fuck too.
>>
>>23076181
You have some mental issues.
>>
>>23076182
I'm not even lying. A pretty hot 4channer gamer girl from Norway messaged me and we fucked. Her name was Oda, and I was there as a student.

I also met another Norwegian on there. This one used angle shots and turned out to be a fat feminist when I met her. She insisted on paying for my harry potter ticket. She then took me to her dorm and started lecturing me on rape when I never said anything about rape to her. Then she took me in her room and shut the door. I felt trapped and I stalled until she tried to give me a book to take home (so I would have to see her again). I took the book, threw it on the top of my door frame shelf, and never saw it again. I saw her a couple months later walking to class and she just gave a scared look at me when I smiled.

And yes, I can get any fatty or average to agree to sex, but I don't want that. I've tried it and it's very easy. It's the hot ones who love the attention and manipulate.
>>
>>23076155
It's not there just for people to have munches -- it's too open and unstructured for that. It simply enables connections between people. I've had quite a few hookups from the site, mostly by bonding with people over how horrendous the "community" of "kinksters" seems.

Another objection: there's a lot of illegal and harmful stuff that's tolerated on there. Plenty of self-harm, anorexia promotion, and mentally ill people who get encouraged in damaging behaviors. I've reported stuff plenty of times and it doesn't get taken down -- like a 5'7" woman who was 80 pounds and being encouraged to keep losing weight by an anonymous "dom." Obviously she was soon to kill herself through anorexia and he was one of the main sources of encouragement in her doing this. The mods did nothing after I reported it. On one hand, the site pretends it's the most ethical place in the world where everyone is free and no one is judgmental; in practice, though, it's a place for malicious people to take advantage of others (often mentally ill people) with no consequences for this bad behavior.
>>
>>23076200
I mean people hookup from Facebook and Myspace too. Those sites aren't really aimed at it though, and don't have the same tools that say Okcupid would for dating or finding new people. Similarly, even if it's loose overall Fetlife doesn't have a real user search feature because it's group (community) based. Even if it's group oriented though social networking is still social networking, so of course you can do what you please.

>like a 5'7" woman who was 80 pounds and being encouraged to keep losing weight by an anonymous "dom."

I've never ran into anyone genuinely hurting themselves so I can't comment on that, but if it was serious the mods should have stepped in or at least alerted someone, definitely.
>>
File: edge2.png (1 MB, 830x764) Image search: [Google]
edge2.png
1 MB, 830x764
>>23076199
>still trying to lie on the internet
You can stop now, edgelord. Go cry about how the feminists were mean to you because they wouldn't take your virginity in another thread.
>>
>>23076189
Prove me wrong tho. I go on there and that's exactly what I see.

What kind of reality is it where I go to a 2/10 fat bitch's picture and she has 200 likes and 20 comments within a couple months of her picture being up, while a 10/10 dude will have like 3 or 4 likes/comments. Why is that? Could it have anything to do with the extreme narcissism, entitlement, and insolence of the women on there? If I post a picture, it's always this weird ass gay Samoan dude dressed up like a trekkie liking them.
>>
>>23076242
Gas-lighting:
>...vigorous and unwavering denial coupled with a display of righteous indignation...

Yes, I'm the liar. You're the innocent one to make such claims without knowing anything of who I am or what my life is!
>>
>>23076246
Dude, you don't need to be so mad about gender. Women are brought up to be pretty and seek approval for this; men are brought up for physical appearance to be less important. The bonus for us is we still get hot chicks if we're a bit fat or without a Gillette-man face. Don't be stressed about not getting those likes. You don't need that attention anyway. And most of the likes for the 2/10 fat girl are even sadder, lonely guys who hope that their false flattery will increase their chances of loss of virginity. It's all a very sad spectacle. Don't be part of it or give a shit if you don't get praise in such a context.
>>
jfc stop the flame wars ladies

on-topic, what are yall's experiences with fetlife? Is it a good place to find someone with the same kinks as me or nah?
>>
>>23076284
finding someone with the same kinks is not the problem, getting a reply from someone is
>>
>>23076298
that bad huh

any of you been to their meetups or whatever?
>>
>>23076028
lol

"Did I ever tell you about the time I had sex. It was almost interesting."

Some people have had sex "within a week" (fucking actual lol at this, I swear, priceless) and not felt the need to brag about it on the internet like it means a thing.

You need to chill the fuck out, you'll never enjoy anything, let alone a networking/kink sight until you do. Your bitter dickhead vibes are visible from space, get to work on cancelling them.
>>
>>23076367
>Your bitter dickhead vibes are visible from space, get to work on cancelling them.
You think I don't censor myself in every day life? You think I don't know how to function in society? Or are you just implying this yet again without knowing jack shit about me? It's clear you can't face what we're saying for what it is, lowlife.

I was not bragging about hooking up either you fool. You're the one claiming it's not for hooking up yet that's what the majority of people are there for. Women can do it out of the blue, but I'm a bitter dickhead for pointing out the obvious double standard. Should I have scolded her when she suggested it? "Young lady, this is a community for kinksters, not hooking up!!!"

So we have a gas lighting hypocritical pedant as yourself calling me a bitter dickhead? Where did you develop your narcissism disorder? Was it your father or mother who slowly rotted your perception of reality?
>>
>>23076436
I'm not implying anything

Censoring yourself doesn't mean you're not giving out bitter dickhead vibes. You shouldn't have to "censor yourself", that's half the problem.

I never claimed what you say I did, nor did I say any of the things you say I did. Nor did I gaslight you, and as I didn't even talk about myself at all, you're pretty far off the mark with "narcissism disorder" (also it's a redundant phrasing).

pro tip: stop using words, and I guess websites, that you very clearly don't understand. It makes you look very foolish.

sagin' this cringefest for this guy's remaining molecule of dignity, hoping he'll recognise the opportunity to slither away instead of digging even deeper.
>>
File: 16.png (33 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
16.png
33 KB, 236x236
>>23076471
You're not saging shit. You deny repeatedly that I hooked up. Then when you get called out on the gaslighting, you change up your strategy. The whole time lecturing us about communities and other pretentious pedantic bullshit.

Now you want to call my censoring a personality flaw. You just don't quit and you can't even help yourself. Everyone censors themselves as having a composure. Everyone has urges, impulses, non-conforming beliefs and ideas. You are a control freak.

Also, narcissism is not just a disorder, so it is not redundant for me to call it a disorder. I am referring to the personality disorder, you shitwad. People can display narcissism without having the disorder, hence why I was specific.

I save you the need to sage cause I just shitblasted you off the thread.
>>
>>23076512
>You deny repeatedly that I hooked up

I didn't even do this once. Scroll up, it's right there. And I never even talked about communities.

You're literally just making shit up and plain lying right in front of everyone, then acting like you're the victim, and now you're declaring yourself a super badass for making a total dumbass of yourself. Honestly, I'm embarassed for you. Just stop. I gave you a way out.

Just stop.
>>
>>23076512
>being too stupid to read IDs
The edgelord still hasn't learned. I know you're new to 4chan, but that wasn't me. Please stop posting. You combine stupidity and edginess in a way that was never thought possible. I'm sure your mommy is proud.
>>
>>23076071
B-but you just described /soc/
>>
>>23075784
Honestly, it depends where you are. It's a kink Facebook. I bothered to make an account to find events so maybe I wouldn't be so socially awkward.

It's a Facebook. You're going to find an odd crew around it.
>>
File: fuckinggg.jpg (51 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
fuckinggg.jpg
51 KB, 625x626
>>23078191
Also people are being fucking retarded here. It's hilarious.
>>
I use it as a hook-up site and I currently have 2 fwb's. I'm about a 6 in the looks department.

Maybe if you aren't meeting people it has something to do with your approach or the shit town you live in.
>>
>>23078172

>underrated post
>>
>>23076028
Ive fucked 11 girls off fetlife and about to make it 12 when my sexy new kitten i just met comes back to uni
>>
I'm interested in it all. I think I'm interested in being either a little girl or a pet. But how the fuck do you start that? I think I want to be a couples' little girl or pet though.
>>
>>23079670
You can make a profile and say you're interested. There may be events around you too.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.