[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PEE FETISH. is there some femanon who want to post pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3
File: piss.png (983 KB, 854x1245) Image search: [Google]
piss.png
983 KB, 854x1245
PEE FETISH.

is there some femanon who want to post pictures or videos pissing?
>>
I like that picture...

There are pee fetish threads here occasionally but as you may imagine there's not the largest turnout. People prefer sharing stories, and guys have stuff to share but people only want girls.
>>
It's probably better to accept that any thread will be dominated by males, I'd let a femanon piss on me though.

I'll bite though, I'll trade piss vids and pics with anyone, kik is dinglydangle
>>
EMC is really into this.
>>
>>23072703
???
>>
>>23072111
All I can think about this photo is that she's gonna slip and that faucet is gonna get jammed up her cunt
>>
>>23072111
This makes me soo damn hard, I just wish that more girls were into it.
>>
>>23072111
bump
>>
>>23072111
>These cute tits
>This bush
>This pose
>Pissing
Hnnnnng
>>
>>23072111
c'mon girls..bump :)
>>
File: ad435-1-wm-big_243_325.jpg (12 KB, 243x325) Image search: [Google]
ad435-1-wm-big_243_325.jpg
12 KB, 243x325
One of my biggest fantasies lately is to make a guy wear something like pic related and pee inside of him.
>>
>>23072111
Yes, if I could get the drow ranger cat hat, with pleasure
>>
>>23077969
That's hot as fuck honestly
>>
I've kinda wanted a guy to piss in my pussy for a while now desu
>>
>>23080478
location?
>>
>>23077969
female?
>>
I really want a girlfriend who's into piss play. I don't think I'd ever want to pee on her, but I'd watch her wet/piss on herself and probably let her pee on me. Why do you guys like piss? I just like it because it's dirty and wrong, and i like seeing fluid come out of a girls pussy and get her all wet.
>>
>>23077995
really? gifts of the shadowcat is a fucking horrible set
>>
gf is super into it. i pee in/on her all the time. she pees when she cums too hard, i'm a huge fan. it's a little inconvenient since i usually have to stop fucking her and make her cum orally so i can drink it, unless we're outside/in the shower. 95% of all the pictures/videos she sends me are her peeing. it's really awesome, i feel very lucky. it's super cute to not get out of bed when we have to pee.
>>
>>23072111
im a girl and i pee myself when i laugh too hard like if you tickle me. its super embarrassing i hope i can find a guy who finds it cute one day!
>>
>>23080664
Love it! I'd tickle you til you were laughing uncontrollably and your panties were soaked with piss. Maybe one day you'd get comfortable enough to just pee all over yourself.
>>
>>23080664
yeah, that would be all kinds of fun to tie you up and tickle you. I never post on soc, it's considered bad form though to add to image cap t in these threads if you aren't PERSONALLY camwhoring yeah?
>>
I would be so proud of myself for maintaining a healthy relationship with a genial partner who enjoys washing me and vise versa, every day just about would make me feel complete. I'm such a sucker for someone who is likeminded and healthy! Uhhhh I want one so bad.

I want to wash eachothers hair in the others urine in the shower and massage eachother often. Yoga, even drinking slight amounts of eachothers urine for the health and sexual benefits.

To clarify I do believe healthy urine consumption will be the future of medicine as it were in the past.
>>
File: 8dpookwn.webm (966 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
8dpookwn.webm
966 KB, 480x640
>>23077969
I had quite a reaction to that, don;t care if male or female.
>>
I prefer men pissing in me or just watching them piss. Me doing the act won't get me off unless I'm humiliating him.
>>
>>23082776
My ex used to enjoy holding and aiming when I took a piss. It's quite hard to pee with an erection, I imagine you'd need practice to do it inside.
>>
my gf doesnt have a problem with my pee fetish. she makes me all kinds of videos and she pees in my mouth just about every time we have sex.
>>
>>23082776

Hard to meet girls who will let men do that, keeping my fingers crossed
>>
I miss Highlander, the Queen of Pee. :(
>>
Any girls from Toronto into piss?
>>
>>23082797
I prefer piss when he's not hard so it sounds like it could be an OK scenario to me.
>>23083336
For me, I like it because I feel humiliated/degraded. So perhaps there are more girls out there who are into being humiliated that would be willing to try it if the idea was proposed.
>>
>>23083714
Ah, well that would work too. It'd turn me on quite a bit though, so...
>>
>>23080526
for a fucking horrible hero)

Tbh I always wondered if urethral simulation can give you pleasure or something, i should try.
>>
>>23082797
>It's quite hard to pee with an erection
Yes, during an erection the urethra is pressed against the pubic bone, so the flow of urine is cut off a lot like pinching a garden hose. I've never been able to do it. Always assumed that urinating was pretty much impossible until I saw the Catalonian film "El bilingüe" (the female lead demands that the male lead urinate inside her during intercourse).
>>
Anybody interested in some trap pee OC?
>>
>>23084279
No, fuck off faggot
>>
>>23084288
k
>>
>>23084279
>>23084309
Damn it I was interested
>>
>>23080502
Yes. If I was male I guess it would be easier to just penentrate him (or why not her) and then pee.
>>
24m, I've been into pee for a long time, About 4 years ago you could find plenty of girls via places like Experienceproject, 4chan, and even omegle. As long as you didnt come like an autistic creep they were pretty open. I've gotten dozens of pictures/videos from a handful of girls since then. Just the other night, one of the girls whom i known for a while was horny and called me and I guided her through the holding process until she ultimately pissed her panties all over the floor.

unfortunately finding these people today is harder, omegle is all guys, EP is a shell of itself and most girls are too reserved or weeaboo to even talk about it. But dont give up hope yet. regards, Panon
>>
>>23084466
It's a great idea.
>>
is there a pee kik group chat? plz add me grandojo
>>
>>23084466
Now that I think of it, that was a dumb question haha. I get the fetish though. As a guy, this just became my new fetish too (on the receiving end).
>>
>>23084631
I'd make one but it will be all fags and no women like usual
>>
>>23084742
add me ;)
>>
>>23084748
Now I definitely won't
>>
>>23084753
Hell shit ;) better you do ;)
>>
>>23084742
There are a couple, but since kik removed hashtags I don't know how you'd get there, plus the 50 person limit means all the good groups fill up fast.
#pee
#piss
#wetting
#omorashi

were some of the decent ones a few months ago
>>
>>23084769
we better create new one
>>
>>23084769
I have #peelovers.

Post your kik if you want in. I'll need to remove some people
>>
>>23084797
grandojo plz
>>
>>23084769
>>23084797
if it's not OC isn't it just meaningless?
>>
>>23084805
Ok anyone but you, I don't like you already
>>
>>23084806
The idea is to get OC. Aka get girls
>>
Where willwe ever find girls for the group ;)
>>
>>23084797
lurking in this thread for a while, might as well lurk in the kik group
kik: flusha87
>>
anyone who wants to enter the group add your kik name here
>>
>>23084912
is there a lot of sharing or actual contributors from both sexes?
>>
>>23084820
yeah, that'S what i mean. it's a group of 50 guys waiting for girls that are highly unlikely to join.
>>
>>23084797
Kikwithcp
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.