[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a financial and pleasure submissive and lifestyle cuckold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: step 2.jpg (12 KB, 259x218) Image search: [Google]
step 2.jpg
12 KB, 259x218
ask a financial and pleasure submissive and lifestyle cuckold anything, also share fetishes and stories if you have them, I am also looking for dominants always

i dont have an appropriate image to open this thread so here is the crab cycle
>>
How old
>>
>>23071412
25, male obv
>>
>>23071400
to clarify when i say lifestyle cuckold I use mistresses and women (mostly online) for financial abuse and other fetishes, but I am also engaged and my fiance used to be a normal open relationship, but i have been encouraging her to draw into cuckolding, right now its more of an active sharing (i'm obviously involved and encouraging it) but i'm hoping she will eventually break down her barriers and take full control

she has posted here before she was the girl who fucked a guy at a convention and then went to minnesota for more
>>
>>23071466
what are your other kinks? Are you in chastity?

What are some of the hottest experiences you've had with her? with your online dommes?
>>
>>23071466
Any chance of posting your gf or contact info in this thread? I'd like to fuck her and help her cuck you.
>>
>>23071400
Where do you meet these women and how much does "financial abuse" cost in a typical month?
>>
>>23073976
kek, i love the thirsty fucks that do this. Every time
>>
>>23074011
Right? It's like the guys who call themself "MASTERTOPDOM" and wonder why everyone on the site is laughing at them.
>>
>>23074000
>>23074029
exactly, nice trips btw
I fail to see how anyone can be attracted to financial abuse, it's the most nonsensical fetish i can think of. I can understand how someone can be into findom in the sense that you let your partner be in control of all of the finances, its an extension of the domination she exerts over you. but the whole online financial abuse pay piggy thing is pathetic (on both sides) but i don't blame the girls, its an easy way to make money
>>
>>23074011
>>23074029
>politely offering contact info is now considered "THIRSTY" and "MASTERTOPDOM" behavior

Do you faggots ever get laid? How much of a fucking insecure loser do you have to be to shit on someone for being 'thirsty' when they're literally doing nothing but putting themselves out there?

Feel better about yourselves, virgins. I'd wish you luck getting laid but you probably think it's too "thirsty" to hit up a girl for her number.
>>
>>23074079

"I'M NOT OVERCOMPENSATING YOU'RE OVERCOMPENSATING SHUT UP I HATE YOU YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD"
>>
>>23074117
Oh, is this what we're doing now? Let me try one:

>ur so thirsty bro
>thirsty lol
>now I feel better about myself because I don't have the balls to say hi to a girl in real life or even on the internet
>thirsty! lol I'm so funny
>th...thirsty...
>right guys? r-right?
>guys?
>please someone love me I'm so lonely
>>
>>23074235
Wow, now I just pity you. No wonder you're desperate.
>>
>>23074235
>>23074079
>all this mad
>>
M 24 here. I recently had a sex date with an older latino guy. It wasn't totally clear that he only wanted a quick fuck. I arrived there and he got irritated because I didn't already arrive with a hard dick. So I got turned off and my dick didn't get hard at all. He had a huge cock, rock hard. I sucked him a little, but he wanted more. I lay there and he said "I am going to enjoy this" and wanted to stick his dick in me. I could only say "condom!!", so he put one on and then fucked me hard and came after 2 thrusts. then he said "I have to work now" and threw me out. I felt so terrible afterwards and didn't want to date guys for a while.
how does it sound for you?
>>
>>23074244
>>23074294

I'm desperate and mad because I blew you the fuck out with minimal effort? Make some sense, guys.
>>
>>23074519
No, because (a) that never happened, and (b) your desperation is extremely obvious when you blindly propositioned an anonymous stranger's possibly imaginary girlfriend who could be literally anywhere on earth based on a single sentence on 4chan.

Doubling down on it and flipping out at anyone who casually mocks you for this only makes it funnier btw, so please do keep going. I'm sure women find it very attractive.
>>
>>23074550
It's funny that you're so insecure that you need to characterize it as "flipping out", but it's obvious to every sane person reading this that I was calling you out on your cowardly shit. For future reference, my young friend, the 'thirsty' meme really only works if you deploy it on somebody who is actually being desperate.

And no, it's not desperate to ask for fucking contact info, you sperg. Obviously things like location, etc would be discussed later. Throwing a contact/conversation request up is not exactly high-effort - you're only portraying it as such because you're angry at your own failures with women. You're absolutely livid that you have been unsuccessful at getting laid, so you want to shit on anybody who, unlike you, is confident and secure enough to meet new people.

It's a shitty, unhealthy cycle to be trapped in, and I recommend you get out of it as soon as possible. How about instead of taking your impotent rage out on internet strangers, you improve yourself instead?
>>
>>23074644
this. I am also sick of turds like that. Thank you for shutting them down, it's like you can't say hi on a meetups board board without being called thirsty
>>
>>23074303
>he got irritated because I didn't already arrive with a hard dick

What an idiot, instant erections don't always happen even for cum and run OR when you're crazy into someone.

Sounds like he was just shit in bed, and an arsehole too. Sorry you had to deal with that.

>>23074644
I didn't call you "thirsty", dear, and nobody used a meme. We just plain laughed at you, and the more you double down the funnier it gets, especially when you start trying to psychoanalyse me. So by all means, do go on, I'm not gonna try to stop you.
>>
>>23074644
>>23074519
kek, thats a new one, being confident and secure is hitting up random dudes on the internet yeah?
>>
>>23074688
>lol I didn't call you thirsty, intellectual checkmate
OK, your (probably samefag) friend did and you me-too'd. Same thing. And yes, it is a meme. An overused one, at that.

By all means, continue to pretend you don't have a problem. I'm just saying, you'll be happier if you deal with your shit in a different way than this.
>>
>>23074698
Is that confident and secure? Certainly more than being terrified of doing so for fear of being called "thirsty", or shitting on others because you're so mad at yourself for being too socially anxious to do it yourself. Seriously transparent. And stop samefagging, you're making it super obvious.
>>
>>23074717
I'm not the one getting bootyblasted over a couple of dudes talking shit online.
>>
>>23074707
Ah, now you're trying to step away from embarassing yourself, and concentrate on the obvious nonsense you've made up about me (which I haven't bothered to argue with because anyone with twelve or more brain cells can see it's baseless, and anyone else is too dense to learn from it). Cute.

>By all means, continue

And you're implicitly acknowledging that I'm better at this than you by trying to emulate both my method and my language.

Rule 1 of internet screwups: learn when to cut your losses.

aaaanyway. Continuing to sage because this thread is going nowhere, but: OP! What happened to you answering questions, ya dick?
>>
>>23074728
>bootyblasted
>umad lol umad umad
>>>/b/

>>23074729
>thinks he has a copyright on the phrase "by all means"

Are you seriously this fucking autistic, or are you just trolling? I can't even tell at this point.

We both know why you're avoiding addressing what I said, and it's definitely not because you think it's untrue.
>>
>>23074736
why should i spend any effort countering your arguments when you just keep on providing more and more evidence against yourself.
>>
>>23074783
LOL, okay dude. Keep repeating yourself, you're just talking garbage at this point.
>>
>>23074880
Stop bumping this graveyard, please. You're only making it worse.
>>
>>23074911
Umad?
>>
>>23074736

>>23074919

uh... by your own 'argument', you just proved yourself wrong.

You are literally self-defeating now. Still sagin', so don't blame me if this keeps getting bumped, folks.
>>
>>23074945
Umad, bro?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.