[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if this is the right board, but... any guys used it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: bathmate_regular_models.jpg (193 KB, 1024x840) Image search: [Google]
bathmate_regular_models.jpg
193 KB, 1024x840
Not sure if this is the right board, but... any guys used it before?

Any girls with before/after testimonials?
>>
>>23071361
Is this supposed to be some kind of dick suction or something???
>>
>>23071361
What the fuck?
>>
>>23071413
Nah it's a fingerbox
>>
them things look exteremly un pleasent
>>
i have one in my bathroom right now.

ive used it for about 2 years now about twice a week.
i went from 5.3inch to 6.5inch in about 18 months i saw the real difference in girth though.
>>
>>23071456
>ive used it for about 2 years now about twice a week.
>i went from 5.3inch to 6.5inch in about 18 months i saw the real difference in girth though.

nice ad
>>
>>23071456
Any downsides?

Jelqing made some minor visible improvement, but it was harder to get it up.

>>23071443
I feel like a huge faggot even thinking about getting it. I'm not unhappy with my unit, but I'm dating casually and really just want to enjoy my lovelife as much as possible now that I'm not tied down to someone else's weak libido.
>>
My best friend works at a sex shop. Her manager had one he loved the thing said it was best thing on the market but you have to follow the directions. Heard it's worth the price and you will get results if you use it
>>
Been using one for about 6 months. Definitely saw a difference.

Fucking hope dem gains will be permanent.
>>
>>23071615
>Any downsides?

Using it for too long with too high intensity can turn the front of your dick into a donut. Happened to me several times when beginning. Making sex virtually impossible for about 8 hours.
>>
>>23071615

if you over use and over pump your penis will fucking hurt for days.

and the whole penis looking like a donut really isn't cool.

i really didn't need it but my ex gf worked at a sex shop and they would give away bags of goodies every 90 days and she ended up with one in her goodie bag so she gave it to me to sell on eBay i ended up keeping it and using it lol
>>
>>23071361
Oh hey look, someone invented a moron detector.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.