[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is everyone on /soc/ self-obsessed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: wpid-unnamed.jpg (27 KB, 459x320) Image search: [Google]
wpid-unnamed.jpg
27 KB, 459x320
Is everyone on /soc/ self-obsessed?
>>
no i just go on here to bully people desu senpai
>>
I'd say most people on here are looking for validation when they're bored and have nothing else to do. I wouldn't say everyone is self-obsessed, but there are some people here who can be.
>>
I come to meet people when bored and feel better about myself because I haven't become desperate enough to post my nudes for a bunch of jerks on 4chan.

Thanks ladies for reminding me I haven't hit rock bottom yet ;)
>>
>>23070970
Not really. Some of us are here just to shoot the shit and look at each others' pics.
>>
File: motherfuckinggame.jpg (76 KB, 550x539) Image search: [Google]
motherfuckinggame.jpg
76 KB, 550x539
>>23071001
If posting tits is rock bottom to you, then you must have lived a very sheltered life.
>>
>>23071015
Posting pictures of yourself naked online for people to either jerk off with or make fun of you... Sounds like they are doing super well in life. Must have great jobs too and super proud dads.

Kek
>>
>>23071033
heh, girls posting on an anonymous website flaunting their bodies actually upsets you, poor thing
do you even know where you are right now
>>
>>23071053
It doesn't upset me. It makes me feel better about myself. I'm sure you'd marry a camwhore and bring her home to mom then proudly show her your wife's work.

>>23071137
That wasn't even proper English try again.
>>
>>23071001
>>23071033
>Nudes
The taboo.

It's not that you just ain't any better, but you are also a contact fag prude looking for romance on 4chan.

At least trying hiding you superiority complex better next time.

I don't like self obsessed people, but you seem exactly the kind of person that gets everyone out of /soc, and gets it less and less fun everytime.
>>
>>23071151
This is still wrong. Is English your first language?
>>
>>23071149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ
>>
>>23071167
>>23071167
Haha I didn't tried to make it right, following your sugestion, at all. If you are actually observing you can probably tell yourself what I changed.

English is not my first laguage. Gladly.
But you are probably worst than me at it if you actually don't get what I meant, anyway.
>>
kek at all these betas defending camwhores
>doesn't post ass n tits on 4chan
>prude awful meany girl

may fap to camwhores but not gonna date one n treat her like a lady that's like marrying a prostitute or stripper
>>
>>23071185
It's just particularly painful to read.
>>
>>23071193
>implying anyone here would want to date you
>>
>>23071196
That is only bothering you. Good news, I guess.
>>
>>23071202
I'm sure they are all lining up to date you, right?

>>23071203
No one else cares enough to attempt to read it. I was just being polite. Get mad I don't want to take my clothes off on the Internet. And then stay mad.
>>
>>23071218
you are a master b8er, well done sir, *tips fedora*
>>
>>23071229
Thank you sir.
>>
>>23071218
Nah.

I can tell exactly when someone can't read what I write, since English ain't my second languege either.
As I said, you are a prude.
You are just fake, and you didn't liked what I said, so you are trying to get back at me making fun o my grammar. Wich is poor, I admit. As well as my typing skills.

I'm just not impressed with your overall cynicism, and how full of bullshit you are.

>mad
We probably have very diferent definitions for that lel
Ah, such are the language barrier!
>>
>>23071033
Seriously, if showing your tits online is the worst thing you've ever done, then someone should nominate you for sainthood. I hate superficial pieces of garbage like you. Go to Sadi Arabia and buy a fuckin' burka, ya cunt.
>>
>>23071262
Trying again? I'm not reading that wall of text.
>>
>>23071283
I'm not tired at all.

Very much in the mood for giving you a painful read, as much (You)s as you'd like.
>>
>>23071282
I'm sorry my dad loves me and stuck around. Don't get so flustered. If you're not ashamed then you wouldn't be freaking out over my anonymous post on 4chan.

TRIGGERED
>>
>>23071291
Just be sorry for how much your "daddy" repressed you in exchange of acceptation instead.
>>
>>23071310
Shh no one is talking to you.

>dad taught me women should be respected and cherished
>always reminded us to be lady like and well mannered
Oh no what an awful dad!! Fucking feminists.
>>
not really

it's mostly whores and males too beta^C^C^C^Cgamma to want to fuck that post here

so like, whores want money, and no one here has a job, u fell me?

i'm really sick of this board
>>
A good chunk are yes, not all.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.