[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what sex act do you like/use most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
what sex act do you like/use most
>>
(Male here)
I usually like having female partners on top, facing me. I like being able to pull up and kiss them or pulling them down against my chest-- It provides a nice transition of power.

Missionary is nice, but as someone tall who mostly ends up with petite partners, it gets awkward (There's only so many pillows you can stack underneath someone in a comfortable way) so I usually end up standing up with them on the bed/couch/whatever if we want to go that way.

For non-intercourse, I adore giving head with the (female) partners on their back and my arms underneath their legs so I can control the angle better/squeeze around their hips 'n shit. Also gives them the opportunity to pull my face harder against them or grind a bit since they have the additional traction of my arms.
>>
Mukudori is nice ;)

>>23069035
I love this. You sound like you're great in bed.
>>
>>23069035
...even if you did miss out doggy!
>>
>>23069049
Doggy lacks intimacy to me, personally- And I'm all about the atmosphere and intimacy. I do like spooning/insertion (Not sure what it's called, actually), but that only works well with certain people.
>>
>>23069073
I wonder if you would enjoy what I weirdly call 'collapsed doggy' because I often end up that way from doing doggy. I like being flat on my front, maybe with my bum pushed up a bit, and him on top of me fucking me from behind but with his face close to mine, neck kissing, whispering in my ear, all that.

Spooning is also incredible when I'm sleepy.
>>
>>23069086
I had an ex whose preferred position was similar. It was nice, but I'm overly cautious about putting too much of my weight on people (6'4, 210lb) since I'm clumsy and prone to accidentally hurt people.

>tfw you give your girlfriend a shiner with your elbow whilst going in for a hug
>>
>>23069116
Seems fair enough! Love your height though, I'm 5'2" and love being made to feel quite little :)
>>
masturbation :^(
>>
>>23069127
Nothing wrong with that!
>>
>>23069122
It's not fair when everyone gives you dirty looks because they think you're abusive! I almost always end up with submissive partners because of my size (even though I prefer a switch/balance, personally). I think it's why they've almost all been <5'4 too, actually.

>>23069127
Ay, nobody knows your body better than yourself.
>>
Only ever tried missionary...

As for oral though this >>23069035 is always what I've liked to start out with.

Not gonna lie though, having my partner ride down on and grind against my mouth as she gets in to it is more satisfying than the sex I've had.

I really need to practice the more important bit though. I've gotta be doing something wrong if I've never been able to get off from vaginal, right?
>>
>>23069148
I understand. I think a lot of us short girls have the 'big strong man' thing in mind. I'm a bit of a switch myself, although lean towards submissive. There's nothing like looking up at or cuddling up to a big tall guy who's about a foot taller than you and physically strong. Really pushes my little girl buttons ;)

Love receiving oral though which is why you sound so great!
>>
>>23069156
If you're inexperienced it could be nerves? Or could it be something to do with the way you masturbate?
>>
Shit now I'm just thinking of my last ons. Idk what it was but she ran her fingertips across my chest, abs and obliques and every little motion would send shivers up and down my spine.
>>
>>23069156
Not that I have a vagina to provide personal experience, but from what partners have told me it depends a lot on the person and the position- Pretty much everyone can do it, even if they think they can't, but the method isn't the same for everyone. I was with someone who could only get off vaginally if there was also anal stimulation, and another who could only do it fingering herself. Just keep experimenting and you'll get there eventually (if it's important for you, that is.)

>>23069160
Yeah, I've had most of my partners tell me the same thing.
I just have an oral fixation- Which is why I love kissing(and biting, unf) so much too. I'll put my mouth on pretty much anything that'll provide stimulation.
I'm also pretty much a pleaser(although I can be a dominant one if it's called for), so giving head is pretty much the best thing ever that doesn't directly involve my own stimulation.

>>23069167
Yes! A lot of people ignore subtle actions and underestimate how important they are for building a strong atmosphere, which controls the entire experience. A fingernail here, the pad of a finger there, slight scraping of tooth- It all adds something extra.
>>
I don't quite understand. What's sex?
>>
>>23069171
Really enjoyed reading that about your oral fixation *blushes*

Fellow pleaser here as well! I pride myself on it, I want him to go away thinking "she was something really special"
>>
>>23069163
>>23069171
You guys are probably/definitely right. I'll just have to keep at it until get it under control and learn what I enjoy as much as what they do.

Thanks guys
>>
>>23069178
That's what we're all here to work out I think!
>>
>>23069181
Yeah! Pleaser club all up in here. I take pride on being memorable too- Or I'd like to think that I am, at least. And lul, I used to write erotica.

>>23069183
No problem, yo. Understanding and exploring your own sexuality is an important part of understanding yourself. And the more you learn about yourself, the more comfortable you'll feel with yourself!
>>
>>23069202
>And lul, I used to write erotica.
Hmmm, any you'd be willing to post?

High five pleaser! You'll know that warm glow we get when someone has ana amzing orgasm because of something we did to their hot body ^_^

Do you find yourself as a pleaser drawn to lovers who are a bit selfish though? There's a particular kind of satisfied grin my ex used to give me when he knew it was all about him tonight, and I was going to do everything to make him feel like the luckiest man alive, and expect nothing in return. This is a real kink of mine now!
>>
>>23069216
Ah, that was years ago. I don't have any of it saved. I could try my hand at it again if you want to give me some way to send it to you, though.

And-- I personally am not very fond of selfish lovers. I don't always want reciprocation (There have been plenty of times I've turned it down because I got what I wanted from getting them off) , but I always want them to want to reciprocate.
I guess I'm a bit of a teaser when it comes to things involving me. For example- If someone's going down on me, I'll pull them up to kiss me or something to put them off for a bit, or shift the power so they're the ones getting attention again- Make them work to give me attention. It makes it more satisfying when I finally let it happen, though.
>>
>>23069224
Yeah, don't get me wrong, he was good at reciprocating when he wanted to, amazing in fact. But there is something so hot to me about being vulnerable enough with someone that they know my enjoyment comes from getting them off, and taking full advantage of that.

>I guess I'm a bit of a teaser when it comes to things involving me. For example- If someone's going down on me, I'll pull them up to kiss me or something to put them off for a bit, or shift the power so they're the ones getting attention again- Make them work to give me attention. It makes it more satisfying when I finally let it happen, though.
You really get better hahaha, that sounds incredible. Firstly I love kissing during oral, so juicy and intimate. And the idea of having to fight to be allowed to please someone, just hnnnnnnnng
>>
>>23069001
SHIMEKOMATA
is usually what I like.

Third column down
Second to the right.
>>
>>23069001
I just FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY
>>
>>23069234
Girl's legs together, that's beautiful :)
>>
I like it when I'm lying down on my front and my boyfriend pushes my legs together then fucks me from on top.
Also, when I'm lying on my back with my legs over his shoulders. It's one of the best positions for me to grind on him.
>>
>>23069234
Man, that shit's always seemed neat but I've never been able to get it to work properly without feeling awkward.

>>23069232
Oh, of course, you have to know what your partner wants and be willing to give- going both ways. I'm actually pretty vanilla, but part of being a pleaser is , well, wanting to please- So I've worked with most fetishes/desires out there to some degree.

>juicy and intimate
>tfw I produce more saliva than usual
>tfw I'm conscious about it and constantly swallowing because I'm worried about being too juicy
>>
>>23069246
>I like it when I'm lying down on my front and my boyfriend pushes my legs together then fucks me from on top.
Yay, this is the one I meant by 'collapsed doggy'!
>>
>>23069249
>worried about being too juicy
Tfw I like VERY WET KISSES, at least in the right context
>>
>>23069001
This image triggers me. It's three positions but a zillion different names because they're sitting on a pillow. Your lack of imagination offends me, Japanland.
>>
>>23069258
Ayy, me too.
But, if nothing else, the extra saliva is pretty useful for clits and nipples(especially when you let your fingers get wet, bonus points for calluses [dat added texture]). And pretty much anything sexual, really. An extra source of lubrication is always good.

>>23069261
There's definitely not as much variation as they make it seem, but I think you're missing some of the subtleties ; although that could just be the art style's fault too.
>>
>>23069276
I agree. Saliva is an underrated body fluid! It's clean and it's slippery. You've also reminded me that my ex spat on me on a couple of occassions. Did I mention I have submissive tendencies and like my sex to be quite 'intense' lol
>>
>>23069281
Hey, intense is always good. Of course, that doesn't automatically imply domination or even roughness all the time- But if it's not intense in some way, it's not good.
As mentioned, I'm quite into biting- both giving and receiving (although when I'm receiving I'm fine with it being extremely rough)-- And I wouldn't say choking, but there's definitely a charm to holding your hand on someone's neck- With a finger wrapped around behind their ear. It's something about being able to feel the blood rush that just puts you far more in tune with them.
>>
>>23069283
>Hey, intense is always good. Of course, that doesn't automatically imply domination or even roughness all the time
Agree comepletely. In fact intensely loving and romantic is my ideal sex.

LOVE a hand around my throat when I'm close to cumming.

Did not plan to spend my morning talking sex on 4chan again lol
>>
File: ayybb.png (323 KB, 753x452) Image search: [Google]
ayybb.png
323 KB, 753x452
>>23069288
>Agree comepletely. In fact intensely loving and romantic is my ideal sex.
I agree with you 100%. I've reached a point where, even if it's physically immaculate, sex without some level of emotion is just hollow and boring.
And lul, at least it's not all "ay bb les fuk".
>>
>>23069295
>And lul, at least it's not all "ay bb les fuk"
Yeah, the best conversations I have on here are with articulate people who share an enjoyment of sex and talking about it, without endless derailment into contactfagging and demands for pics. I don't get to talk sex enough with my IRL friends lol. And here I'm anonymous and can be brutally honest, which I love.
>>
>>23069306
post tits kik skype and ss# plz

But no, it's refreshing- A lot of people don't want to talk about sex in a way that isn't essentially sexting or flirting, even though it's just a natural part of (nearly) every human's life.
>>
>>23069309
Exactly. My friends are generally very private (most in long term relationships these days so fair enough if the guy doesn't want everything spread around) or if they do talk about it, it's all inhibited and between giggles. I am like the total opposite, although don't get much opportunity except online and with understanding lovers.
>>
>>23069314
Getting off-topic, but fuck that. I talk to a ton of people online (and real life) and I typically don't associate with people who aren't willing to be open about almost everything. I don't think I could handle your friends.
>>
>>23069331
It's ok, they're great for lots of other things! They also come to me for sex advice sometimes lol

I tend to open up to someone if I'm fucking them. It's important to me that we can be open with each other and not have to pretend neither of us has ever had a sexual partner before or some other bullshit. I seem to have an 'urge to disclose' hahaha
>>
File: 1441341791880.gif (697 KB, 454x442) Image search: [Google]
1441341791880.gif
697 KB, 454x442
>>
I really enjoy sucking dick. There's just something about it. You can have an intimate moment with someone in five minutes with no mess at all, or you can turn it in to a several hour long sloppy mess whilst they're watching football.
>>
>>23069001
(feminine) male homo here. I'm not hugely experienced, but I always liked doggystyle (hiodorigoe in that picture) because there's something feral about it.When I'm feeling more romantic I prefer ones like Rihishirazu or missionary type stuff like darumagaeshi or turibashi. I'd also like to try tubamagaeshi, and maybe even shigurechausu when I'm feeling more dominant (which isn't often)

I used to think I'd be into ushiroyagura (or well, something like it), but when I tried it it felt a bit more awkward than I thought it would be.
>>
Doggystyle / missionary mostly. Other may look good, but it's difficult to set up properly and keep it going like that for longer time. It's easy for guy to slip out or just get tired before anyone cum. My boyfriend likes when I ride him, but I get dizzy easily this way. Also, standing sex, but only once in cellar when drunk so can't tell much there.
>>
>>23069001
All of these look really fun.
>>
>>23069249
>>23069258
Well, to be honest I didn't think that someone would like people who produce more saliva than usual
I was kinda afraid of that since I though they were a bit... I don't know, uncomfortable.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.