[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching RT documentary on Heroin in Afghanistan >They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: !guy.png (555 KB, 612x445) Image search: [Google]
!guy.png
555 KB, 612x445
>watching RT documentary on Heroin in Afghanistan
>They interview this one Heroin addict (pic related)
>Complete loser who is sitting under a bridge doing Heroin
>Later the documentary says he has a pregnant wife

what the fucking fuck. I spend all of my time studying. I fucking to to a top University in the United States. I am white, in shape, I speak English and this worthless piece of Afghan shit has been more sexually successful that I have been. I haven't even had sex and this motherfucker has. Seriously what is wrong with this fucking world.
>>
>>23068184
You wanna go trade some crack whore some drugs for sex? Why is his wife any acheivment?
>>
>>23068194
I don't want to pay for it. I also don't want to rape anyone.
>>
>>23068184
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>23068209
Did it say he raped her or she was a prostitute? There are plenty of female druggies. And he's pretty good looking as far as heroin addicts go. You could buy a nice addict a lot of heroin with the salary you can get, go for it if that's what you want so bad.
>>
>>23068214
I am not an insect.
>>
>>23068233
you absolutely are
>>
File: !guy2.png (656 KB, 741x432) Image search: [Google]
!guy2.png
656 KB, 741x432
>>23068227
No, it sounded like he legit married her. He also said that he first tried drugs 5 months ago when he was in jail.
>>
>>23068184
>I spend all of my time studying. I fucking to to a top University in the United States. I am white, in shape, I speak English
So why do you think you're a virgin OP? I do ok sex-wise and the only thing we have in common is American whiteness, maybe we can find some insight about what's going on and some first steps
>>
>>23068272
I honestly don't really know how to do the whole dating thing. I don't really get how people get the confidence to approach women they just see around. The main problem is that I just don't really ask women out on dates and that is because I don't really meet women.
>>
>>23068296
This is an important observation and is the basis of the first steps to getting laid:
>The main problem is that I just don't really ask women out on dates and that is because I don't really meet women.
You said that you spend all your time studying and you probably spend your marginal time working out. Your intelligence and physicality are like a bucket of grain or gasoline: valuable and actionable but currently of no use because they're not being applied. If you're going to an excellent school you probably don't have much real time to spare to go to events around the school, which means you'll probably have to limit gym time or get all homework done ASAP so you have time for events (doesn't need to be parties, just events). Don't worry about what you're going to do at school events, your fitness and intelligence will make things easier and softer than it would be if you didn't have those advantages, just go and *enjoy the small victories* of casually talking to cute girls about nothing of importance, or about the subject of the event. Later you can figure out how to flirt, and then kiss, and then you're on the fast track to getting laid
> I don't really get how people get the confidence to approach women they just see around
It's really, really hard. I've only done it a couple times. It doesn't seem like most people who aren't trying to be pickup artists (who are armoring themselves mentally) do this more than a few times in their lifetimes
>>
>>23068333
>>23068296
Corollary: I highlighted "enjoy the small victories" because if you've got the advantages you do but are a virgin, you're demanding far too much of yourself to be thinking about dating already. First allow yourself to get comfortable, very slowly and gently, and then later you can think about a date with your improved perspective. Trying to start dating without supporting social momentum is like expecting yourself to be able to run a 6-minute mile with no prior training- the idea itself may be desirable but you probably won't try and if you do you're likely to really suffer and then fail, which may be a discouragement you (understandably) can't handle gracefully at this point
>>
>>23068296
Get passed thinking about women as being different from men. They're really not. Then start voicing yourself more often. This is an assumption but I suspect you have social anxieties around all strangers, and just more so with women. So start talking to anyone about anything. If you have a thought, share it. Don't be annoying about it, but don't be afraid to say something if it's remotely interesting. Talking is half of talking to women.
>>
>>23068369
Hooooooooo-weeeee. Let me parse this for you OP:
Good advice:
"start voicing yourself more often. This is an assumption but I suspect you have social anxieties around all strangers, and just more so with women. So start talking to anyone about anything. If you have a thought, share it. Don't be annoying about it, but don't be afraid to say something if it's remotely interesting. Talking is half of talking to women."
All true, although there's no "how-to" here
Bad advice:
"Get passed thinking about women as being different from men. They're really not."
While this might not really matter one way or the other at first (if you think about women this way, you may find them easier to talk to although you'll bore their lights out and they might want to get away from you depending on what you talk to men about) if you maintain this perspective into dating and relationships you're gonna seriously suffer, and make your partner suffer. If you like I can suggest some reading material outlining male-female psychological distinctions and conversational nature that correlates with my relational and sexual experience
>>
>>23068184
>I am white
Does that mean you deserve sex more than anyone else? Lol fuck off you /r9k/ faggot.

Shit thread.
>>
>>23068333
>>23068356
This is good advice (at least I think it is). Yeah, I am not ready for a date and in the past when I have forced myself into that situation it doesn't go that well.
>>23068427
It means I can't blame my race for lack of sex.

>>23068388
Yeah women are not that different from men but they are not the same either.
>>
>>23068388
>>23068448
> If you like I can suggest some reading material outlining male-female psychological distinctions and conversational nature
Nobody who does anything like this will ever get laid. Women are not video games you fucking nerds.

Talk to them like people. That's it. There's no "secret". No "silver bullet". No "tactic".

And avoid online dating because the gender ratios are too skewed. Too many horny men, so all of the women are usually overwhelmed.
>>
college is a business that gives you a piece of paper stating you meet minimum requirements to perform a skill after you give them tens of thousands of dollars. the public library/internship/determination will make you successful. don't rely on just being behind a computer to find love it could set you for disappointment. Have a Great day and New Year
>>
>>23068448
Right on. Take it one step at a time and build up to it gently, take what opportunities to learn you can, don't be hard on yourself for missteps because they're the best way to permanently learn something. Good luck

>>23068427
HAHAHAHAHA
We're talking about reality IDIOT, so fuck off!
I
D
I
O
T
>>23068459
>Nobody who does anything like this will ever get laid
Fuck off butthurt loser, I've fucked more women than you ever will (unless you are a woman, which would be even funnier but make a lot of sense). But I guess neither of us can substantiate our claims, right? Why even reply to this? Wovon man nicht sprechen kann, darüber muß man schweigen. You're an insect buffeted by fate with no ability to interpret and internalize reality as any more posting on your part will no doubt further prove
>>
>>23068388
>All true, although there's no "how-to" here
That's because there's no specific way to talk to people. He has to find his own voice.
>Bad advice: bleh
While what you say isn't wrong, if he starts having the problems you describe he would have fully conquered his own. He has the opposite problem now, in that he can't into smalltalk at all. I really doubt he gets to that point, and if he does it's a failing of his personality, not his approach to women.
>>
>>23068494
>That's because there's no specific way to talk to people. He has to find his own voice.
I'm going to assume you're male and thus can possibly come to understand his psychological position. I think what you said is true as a *destiny*, but the thing is that right now he may want to talk to women but actually have nothing to say while he's in their presence or is too afraid to speak his true mind and can't just suddenly start. What he needs is a stopgap, a low-stakes first step to make him more comfortable (even if it's not original) just to get him comfortable enough to eventually find his own voice
>"bleh" *post post*
Whatever, what I told him is easy to apply, challenging but not impossible to a total normie noob, and will lead to better things. His personality is fine, but it may change as his "approach to women" teaches him new things
>>
>>23068492
No. You're obviously a virgin based on the cringeworthy shit you're spewing. Cry me a river.
>>
>>23068553
I am, I am a virgin! You've gotten me! Oooooohoooohoooohooohoooooo
>>
File: 1443421102967.jpg (257 KB, 1400x990) Image search: [Google]
1443421102967.jpg
257 KB, 1400x990
>>23068184
Being foreveralone is one of the perks of living in a developed, non- 3rd world shit hole country. The girls no longer need to settle for anything but the top %10 of men. So instead of that girl you grew up with dating you, she is swiping through tinder and facebook until she finds a Chad to fill her holes on one of his off-nights. There is no demand for providers/protectors/companionship because our developed society offers all of that to women for free, but of course the demand for pussy is higher than ever. So you've got Chad over there destroying prime pussy 24/7 while you work and study. Don't worry though, after Chad has had his fun and ruined that pussy, she'll be on the hunt for a guy like you to settle down with and raise her kids.
>>
File: UPkhsWy2.png (514 KB, 500x654) Image search: [Google]
UPkhsWy2.png
514 KB, 500x654
>>23068563
>this entire post
This is /soc/. Not /r9k/ for bitter "redpilled" manchildren.
>>
>>23068572
>hurr durr I dont have an argument, better call him a neckbeard and post a fedora xD

End yourself.
>>
>>23068575
You're using language like "Chad", fuckface. That's an /r9k/ meme

And as everyone knows /r9k/ is the board for the worst kind of bitter edgy manchildren hence your post. Don't be mad that you got caught.
>>
File: 1419468960090.png (38 KB, 338x322) Image search: [Google]
1419468960090.png
38 KB, 338x322
>>23068572
>You're an insect buffeted by fate with no ability to interpret and internalize reality as any more posting on your part will no doubt further prove
>no ability to interpret and internalize reality
>as any more posting on your part will no doubt further prove
>>
File: ack.png (35 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
ack.png
35 KB, 700x700
>>23068578
What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you additionally for /r/IamVerySmart?

Please stop. This is gold.
>>
>>23068532
I didn't mean to belittle your words with my bleh, just shorten the quote.
>What he needs is a stopgap, a low-stakes first step to make him more comfortable
I was thinking something similar OP. Maybe get a 10 hour a week service industry job. As long as you don't resort to talking to people like a robot reading a script, that'll do wonders.

And to clarify, OP, all I've really been trying to say is this: People respond to confidence. The only way to build that is to practice it. However, too much of anything is a bad thing. You have to find that sweet spot that all the cool kids know.
>>
>>23068599
All true. Best way to build confidence is to not let yourself get attached to the outcome of any particular conversation or situation but still be as brave *as you can*

>>23068584
>Please stop. This is gold.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
lmaoing @ your life
>>
>>23068623
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retard

You try to sound like Shakespeare on the internet, but just come out looking stupid. lmaoing @ your life

>You're an insect buffeted by fate!!!
>>
>what the fucking fuck. I spend all of my time studying. I fucking to to a top University in the United States. I am white, in shape, I speak English and this worthless piece of Afghan shit has been more sexually successful that I have been. I haven't even had sex and this motherfucker has. Seriously what is wrong with this fucking world.

That's your problem right there, OP. I can glean fro this excerpt that you're a seriously insufferable individual: superiority complex, racist and to top it off, a total lack of empathy & self introspection. You need to see a professional.
>>
>>23068184
>Seriously what is wrong with this fucking world.
Entitled much? More like what the fuck is wrong with your loser ass
>>
>>23069787
I second this. OP's is another incarnation of the supreme gentleman.
>>
>tfw I be a white, rich, smart and nice guy
>feelsgoodman.gif
>tfw Anita Ekberg doesn't raise from her grave and pledge me to fuck her
>tfw I notice even junkies get laid

What the fuck am I doin wrong?????????
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.