[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Haven't seen a diaper thread in a while. Let's start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
Haven't seen a diaper thread in a while. Let's start one.

What are doing while in your diaper?
>>
>>23067573
You are wearing hospital size large. I prefer goodnites, better overall.
>>
File: downloadfile-1.jpg (83 KB, 396x714) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-1.jpg
83 KB, 396x714
Wish I was padded, but even if I was, I probably wouldn't be doing much anyway
>>
>>23067573
Because its autistic
>>
>>23068812
agreed
>>
>>23067873
Goodnights only have better designs, not overall.
>>
File: downslol.png (163 KB, 256x560) Image search: [Google]
downslol.png
163 KB, 256x560
>>23067573
How the fuck are people turned on by this? I mean, whatever floats your boat and all. I just seriously don't get it.
>>
>>23067573
i screwed up /soc/. i screwed up bad.
>>
File: 20141017_102343.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20141017_102343.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
I actually appreciate a diaper thread on /Soc/ gives me a chance to talk to people I don't normally talk about.

I'm not in one right now but mostly lay around in them or watch TV with my boyfriend
>>
>>23069903
I would love to chat with you about diapers. Kik me? Oceanblew1212
>>
>>23069847
What happened, anon?
>>
>>23069917
got caught ib a diaper, said the first excuse that came to mind. told them i was being baby new years. now they wont let me take it off.
>>
Any boys looking for diaper fun kik vergomike I'm 18, adult baby who loves humiliation and diaper play
>>
>>23069947
>now they wont let me take it off.
This is like one of those comics I've seen on /d/.
Enjoy the rest of the year being forced to wear diapers.
1 down, 365 to go.
>>
>>23069985
nah, its just for the day.but they wont leave the room or let me leave the room to go change.
>>
>>23069992
Sounds incredibly made up to me
>>
File: zdsc6212c.jpg (206 KB, 1080x680) Image search: [Google]
zdsc6212c.jpg
206 KB, 1080x680
>Tfw got my Christmas present from mommy gf yesterday
DREAMS DO COME TRUE.

Also look how gross and hairy I am~ ;3
>>
>>23070341
i wish it were.
>>
If anyone wants to discuss cloth diapers... Hi.
>>
>>23070351
holy fuck you're hairy... like a big teddy bear
>>
20/M/AL
Anyone in Tennessee that doesnt have anything to do tonight? Perhaps near Murfreesboro. I'm trying to find something to pass the night if my plans fall through.
>>
File: z-d-s-20151216.jpg (148 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
z-d-s-20151216.jpg
148 KB, 960x720
>>23071610
Thanks fampai...
BUT IS THAT KAWAII? IF I SHAVE, WILL I BE MORE KAWAII?

I like the crinkling of the North Shore Supreme diapers but it's too loud, so my hope of being able to wear discreetly at work is down the drain. When she purchased them, they also gave a sample pack of the AirSupreme briefs which look promising, so I think I'll try those next week. I'm making more money than my mommy gf now so I'll buy some Snuggies/"Tykables" (I really hate the new name, what gives?). Still need to figure out what I can get her for her birthday that's coming up this month. Only thing that comes to mind is currently out of my budget.
>>23071520
where2buy and wut brand is gud? I'd like to try it and save monies.
>>
>>23072756
with the amount of body hair you have, shaving would be a waste of time. you look good as is
>>
File: WP_20160101_017.jpg (405 KB, 1632x916) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160101_017.jpg
405 KB, 1632x916
>>23067573
Well, last night I watched Intergalactic. It was all right. The ending was kinda cliche but it was engaging enough. AND I'm quite proud to say I managed to stay dry the entire time.

Also I've been working on a GoldieBlox project. I think I've pretty much got the theory down but I'd need a bigger set to finish it.

I'm in the mood to chat, if there's anyone interested.
>>
I'm planning to go to an event I found on Fetlife tomorrow. If I don't chicken out, it'll be the first time I've ever openly worn a diaper in front of others.

Pretty excited, but pretty nervous too. Ideally I'd prefer to just have have a diaper friend to hang out with in private, but I guess I'm never going to find one if I don't get out there.
>>
>>23071520
I found a website for cloth adult diapers (I can't remember the name) that recommended changing every 2 hours--which, for me, is about one wetting. Are they overstating that to sell more diapers, or is that accurate?

The same site claimed double diapers was enough to last overnight, which is about 8 hours, so you understand why I'm skeptical.
>>
>>23073272
I think it's more for the skin if you're wetting every two hours. I wear cloth occasionally but I never change until I'm wet.

Also M/23/GA/AL
>>
diaper fan chat room

https://kageshi.com/rooms/diaperlovers

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.