[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I thought I'd ask a question to get a lot of different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Xander (2).jpg (50 KB, 779x530) Image search: [Google]
Xander (2).jpg
50 KB, 779x530
Hey guys, I thought I'd ask a question to get a lot of different prespectives on! I want to think of the perfect gift to give my boyfriend, I have ideas but none of them are very personal. I already made him a blanket, painting, and wooden box with open when letters. I bought him a nice watch for Christmas too.
He's really into piano and writing and he's incredibly talented in both. I was thinking maybe a leatherbound notebook that's engraved with his name but I'm having a hard time finding that. He's kind of into video games, he used to be more into them. One of the open when letters was "Open when you're bored" and had a $20 steam card. He likes rap music, especially Earl Sweatshirt and any other Odd Future artist. He likes looking nice and appreciates the finer things in life. He dressed handsomely and does things like calligraphy and piano.
Other than a blowjob (because that's OBVIOUSLY accompanying the gift), what would you guys want?
My budget is $100 and I can do more than one thing.
Thanks for the help!
>>
a threesome with an attractive girl. material bullshit is meaningless and vapid
>>
>>23066272
give him some memories instead of gifts m8
>>
>>23066272
This thread is cancer
>>
>>23066276
/thread
>>
>>23066272

Buy a bottle of wine and a plan b (if you aren't on birth control) and upgrade the blowjob.
>>
>piano
>calligraphy

Let him watch while you take the bbc. Give him what he really wants
>>
You made this thread last night! Some sort of piano sheet music collection would be good.
>>
Pussy is good.
>>
Blowjob coupons
>>
>>23066272

Well, what I would want is my gf to dress nicely and a little provocatively: skirt, hosiery. At some point when we are alone-ish, I would desire her to rub against me and make me hard, then hike her skirt so I could see the butt plug outlined by her panties.

She would slide the panties off and remove the plug, then hand me the bottle of lube and grab her ankles. A new-years ass fucking is always appreciated.
>>
>>23066276
>>23067777
These. Sex over material gifts any day
>>
>>23067777
Quads speak truth
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.