[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your best friend is going to a hermetic house party and he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>your best friend is going to a hermetic house party and he can't bring anyone else
>your uni mates either are out of town or don't do anything together or ignore you, one guy said he's going to a party with a friend and I can go with them but it's a shitty theme club party for which you have to buy tickets and shit
>one guy is gonna be in Prague and said I can come over and party with them but it's a bit too far away for me
Looks like I'll be spending this NYE alone. Feels fucking bad as shit man.
>>
b-bump
nobody knows those feels I guess
>>
>tfw I've been spending new years alone practically my whole life, excluding boring ass family "parties" every few years
I feel you, op
>>
>>23065414
>one guy said he's going to a party with a friend and I can go with them but it's a shitty theme club party for which you have to buy tickets and shit

So you're complaining that they aren't doing something YOU want.

Some friend.
>>
>>23065593
no it's basically one guy with his female friend I don't know + a whole club of strangers, would feel weird most probably
if there was more people from our uni I'd probably go
>>
>>23065600
Jesus just go and meet some people. Stop being socially retarded.
>>
>>23065414
So you have two opportunities and decide to skip them AND bitch about it? Yeah, I don't know this feels indeed, bro.
>>
>>23065623
I'm not THAT socially retarded but it would most likely be a shit party + I'm not really feelin' well physically
I can go on any other day though
>>
>>23065658
Then why are you bitching I'd it was your choice? It's easy to get tail when you're already hanging around a girl you shithead. You could at least take advantage of that and get laid
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.