[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Free advice thread -- ask a 30 yr old anything what's your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: handsomekungfuschool.jpg (378 KB, 701x467) Image search: [Google]
handsomekungfuschool.jpg
378 KB, 701x467
Free advice thread -- ask a 30 yr old anything what's your problem, get my thoughts.
>>
Fuck it, why not. Here goes with my own little pathetic problem.

>18
>virgin

So, I feel kind of inexperienced/uncomfortable about it compared to some of my friends, but they've said it's no big deal.

I've been torn between just trying to lose my virginity, or waiting for the right person to give it to so I don't regret it later on.

Your thoughts on this, op?
>>
>>23063838

Don't romanticize your virginity, whether you're a boy or a girl. Try not to have high expectations, just try to have fun.
>>
I am a bit pre-occupied with a 15 year old. Been talking with her for a couple months now. I am in a relationship. They are in a relationship. What do?
>>
>I see a cute girl in public
>I want to talk to her
>how2approach
>>
>>23063884

How old are you?
>>
>>23063894
18+
>>
>>23063891

Take a few deep breathes, wait until you feel your feet on the ground. Walk up to her and ask her a small question. Always have an intention for this conversation. If you have anxiety, don't have the intention of getting the number of a girl, have the intention of just asking a question, wait for a response and then walking away with a "thanks" or "cool, bye". That's it. Little wins.
>>
>>23063903

What do you gain from this relationship? And if you have to hide it, what is it you're trying to deal with which makes it a secret?
>>
>>23063924
I really don't know what my intentions are nor do I know hers. We both equally find each other attractive. Not hiding but we both never confirmed nor denied our relationship status.
>>
>>23063891
Other 30yo fag here. All I can tell you is to show confidence. First impressions are all in the way you approach someone and what vibe you give off. People are just naturally inclined to be more attracted to confident people.

I myself had problems approaching cute girls. Once I found out my own advice for myself the hard way, it's gotten alot easier for me to approach people.

Ps. Confidence does not mean arrogance.
>>
>>23063943

You're not being respectful to your present partner. Whether or not you care about that is up to you. The other problem is the law and social stigma.

You're not happy in your present relationship. At your age, there are so many women out there you don't have to feel attached to this one particular girl who can get you into a lot of trouble.

>>23063957

This guy knows it. In my job confidence is very important. Being comfortable with yourself, and being comfortable in uncomfortable situations are key components to confidence.
>>
>>23063980
Thanks. I agree and appreciate the time.
>>
File: brotheruncle.gif (480 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
brotheruncle.gif
480 KB, 141x141
>>23063996
>>
File: 1447888143454.gif (3 MB, 341x270) Image search: [Google]
1447888143454.gif
3 MB, 341x270
So I'm trying to climb the leaderboard in forza 6 on monza full in A class. I'm currently 147 in the world. My lines are spot on along with my braking points. I love my tune. I just can't quite keep up with the top guys. Should I switch out my centrifugal supercharger for increased weight reduction or should I keep the supercharger and go with lower quality tires for increased weight reduction? Is weight reduction even my issue? We're talking about a 2002 BMW m5 btw. I'm also thinking about cams. I'm 21 years old.
>>
I wouldn't want advice from a 30 year old who still spends his time on anime image boards
>>
2016 i already dont fucking like you.
>be me
>idiot that always helps close friends more than anyone
>almost 2016 planning with my so called close friends to go to a friend that has a house in the woods and do fireworks there cobra 6 everything
>i fucking wait for a friend to app me and say i need to come to some place and go from there because i dont know the way as planned
>later in the groupchat friend posts vid of all my shithead fake friends having fun with fireworks there whitout me
>i rage like hell and leave the chat
>they say "well we thought you were there but you were not"
>they were not even warning me of going there whitout me
>friends wont even come to pick me up
>feeling fuckt up
>making worst greentext

Fuck you 2016
>>
2016 i already dont fucking like you.
>be me
>idiot that always helps close friends more than anyone
>almost 2016 planning with my so called close friends to go to a friend that has a house in the woods and do fireworks there cobra 6 everything
>i fucking wait for a friend to app me and say i need to come to some place and go from there because i dont know the way as planned
>later in the groupchat friend posts vid of all my shithead fake friends having fun with fireworks there whitout me
>i rage like hell and leave the chat
>they say "well we thought you were there but you were not"
>they were not even warning me of going there whitout me
>friends wont even come to pick me up
>feeling fuckt up
>making worst greentext

Fuck you 2016
>>
>>23065587
>>23065562
Relying on others for a good time is where you messed up.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.