[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dudes of soc can we please talk about prostate orgasms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
dudes of soc can we please talk about prostate orgasms?
>>
>>23063422
start talking then.
>>
Overrated
>>
>>23064001
not doing it right.

aneros is not a scam.
>>
>>23063422
Tried it on a few occasions but I've only managed to massage it which led to pleasure and lots of precum but it never progressed, eventually my hand and body ached too much from contorting to go on.
>>
>>23064018
Stuck finger/handle in pooper and pushed against prostate
>>
fingers does not seem to be enough for me or maybe I am doing it wrong. tried it with cucumber but it felt rather cold and tough so I quit after a while. too bad I don't have enough privacy to buy dildo of some sort because I think that it should do the trick for me.
>>
>>23063422
just got back into this.
i want a gril to milk me.
wife is frigid, gf is too vanilla and a little too soon to get kinky.
>>
>>23064034
>>23065285
these desu senpai

too hard to do it by yourself, and not many girls are into it
>>
>>23064018
So I bought an Aneros and tried it the other night. It did enhance my orgasm but I could only cum from the usual way I stimulate myself (nipples, cock). Am I supposed to orgasm just from prostate massage?

After I got impatient from the no hands anal sphincter tightening I tried moving it manually and I got a warm numb feeling just inside my ass and out and around to perineum and got really gaped, is that what I'm looking for or something else?
>>
Finally came(kinda) for the first time from prostate stimulation the other day. Took my prostate massager, lubed up real good, put it in all the way, then started thrusting it in an out a little bit. I could definitely feel it, my cock started to go limp and pre-cum started drooling out(I've never produced pre-cum in my life before this). It made me so hot when I saw the pre-cum that I just couldn't resist and finished by jacking off while still fucking my ass with my massager. It was so amazing. Gonna try to get a full orgasm next time, no touching.
>>
don't touch the wiener!!!!!!!
>>
Prostate orgasms if done right can happen even with a softie right? Heard it's like what a female feels. You know you're hitting it when you start drooling precum.

Also on a related note, anyone else sometimes feel extremely pleasures during bowel movement? I think it's the stool massaging the prostate as it passes by.
>>
itt: literal faggots
>>
>>23067518
We're masturbation enthusiasts. I can also suck my own cock and it's so awesome. I felt gay the first few times because I swallow to clean up easier. But it's just self love. Try it.
>>
I know how to give these to people.
>>
>>23067360

tell longer story about playing, pls. for science
>>
>>23064001
Do you think so? I rather like it.

Prostate stimulation is way more intense and makes you cum buckets. For me, cumming with something in my ass literally doubles the length of my orgasm and the number of involuntary contractions.

I've only been able to cum handsfree a few times, but each time was amazing.
>>
Tried it, wish it was better
>>
>>23063422
I dress up as a girl so I can get into it. Prostate stimulation feels good, but I don't think I've ever had an actual prostate orgasm
>>
>>23067515
Not extreme pleasures, no, but I've always enjoyed the feeling of shitting and in particular the way my hole relaxes in the minutes after. Love that feel.
>>
Faggot here. Expert.
I love sticking a thick 8 inch dildo inside me.
Makes me solid. Makes me precum so much.
Also turns me on and I can hardly last that long.
Love having a dildo inside me, rocking my hips
And tightening my ass on it, feeling the ribbed
veins in my walls. God amazing feeling.
Cum so thick.
>>
>>23068925
How does it compare to having a real dick in you though?
>>
>>23068925
Can you cum hands-free consistently? If so, can you describe your method(s)?
>>
>>23068908
Sonetimes my whole body has an orgasmic feeling as the stool passes, not as it exits but before, so I think it's the prostate
>>
>>23068979
Lucky you, it sounds amazing :P

I used to suck my own cock too but am not so flexible to avoid discomfort while doing it. I like getting it close to my face and cumming all over myself though.
>>
>>23065923
I dunno where you guys are @ but in New York girls are definitely into it
>>
>>23068439
how do you mean?
>>
Anyone here ever tired external massage? I hear you can rub the perineum and it will be less intense than internal, but still good. I tried it the other day and my dick was twitching and I could feel a slight build up, but no orgasm. Tips?
>>
>>23068957
I'm curious about this too. I imagine dildos (silicone, at least) tend to be a lot harder, while a squishy dick seems more pleasant.
>>
There is a thread over on /b/ about this.

>>>/b/660729695
>>
Im a heterosexual male and I've just inserted a pen into my anus for the first timewith the hope of achieving sexual gratification. I could only get it in about two and a half inches and it left me feeling like was mid shit for a few minutes after.

I did enjoy it though and hope to improve with experience. Any tips for beginners?
>>
>>23068957
In my experience, the real dick isn't necessarily better just because it's a real dick, but rather because of the person attached. dildos and plugs are great, but they can't compare to a real living breathing feeling being reducing you to a quivering mess. The dick itself feels great, but sex with a real man is so much more than just having a dick inside you.
>>
>>23071787
1) Don't use a fucking pen, you're asking to tear something.

2)Use lube, as a beginner more is better.

3)Go slow, be patient. Find what works for you and what doesn't.
>>
>>23071787
push as if you was about to take a dump. well maybe not so hard but it will loosen your anus. that way it is much more pleasurable in my opinion. also I believe that stories about anal being painful come from people that do not do what I described.
>>
>>23071816
just curious, are you a dude or a chick, physically?
>>
>>23072054
dude, but a pretty feminine dude I guess.
>>
>>23072072
just wondering to see if you were comparing penis in vagina.
>>
>>23072346
from a first hand perspective, that is.
>>
>>23072356
>>23072346

Oh, nah. I don't have one of those. I was talking exclusively about butt stuff.
>>
>>23071787
Don't use a pen. I use my brothers toothbrush a lot. Get accustomed to it. Sometimes my asshole inside just begs to be itched/teased, and I just stick a toothbrush into me, kind of tease my hole with it, and it feels euphoric.

>>23071936
If you aren't stretched out, it does hurt. I fucked a straight married guy who didn't lube me up and or eat me out, just stuck his dick I slobbered all over inside me while I was bent over the couch. Only think I kept thinking over and over was the superman meme with the kid, "bite the pillow son, i'm going in dry!" and I literally cried.
>>
File: Progasm_red.jpg (10 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
Progasm_red.jpg
10 KB, 355x355
>>23070432
Yeah, did that for a while before getting up the courage to actually finger, but going inside if far better.

I have pic related but it doesn't seem to quite have the right angle to fit my prostate, no dripping pre-cum or anything cool like that. Anyone have any suggestions on a more suitable toy(s)?
>>
>>23069940
It means I happen to be very good at giving these to people. one of my "specialties' I suppose.
>>
>>23075521
teach us master. now for real, if you are able to give it to others you must have some "know how" to share.
>>
>>23075558
well what would you like to know?
>>
>>23075658
perhaps some technique you recommend, good position, tools you use. force vs speed or what ever you personally find important to success.
>>
>>23075672
its all very nuanced, and everything down to the position you have the guy in can influence how it goes. I can generally control the orgasm though and even make it so he has it very "deep" in the base.

leaving out all of the finesse details finger-in-the-behind blowjob is usually what I do.
>>
>>23075698
>finger-in-the-behind blowjob is usually what I do.
I see but that is kinda cheating, I thought you were talking about orgasm wit no penis stimulation at all. but what you described is definitely a pleasant thing as well.
>>
i really really like that, got myself a bunch of toys and will recieve a new delivery the next few days. But alone its kinda boring and im always looking for someone to share this interest. I cant talk with my friends about that because they dont like it and think its gross
>>
>>23075739
I wouldnt call it cheating. I almost never stimulate the protest alone. even if its just playing with his balls.
>>
>>23075773
I dunno, usually when I personally think of an anal orgasm I just think being stimulated solely in the rear, without my dick being touched.

Your suggestions still sounds neat though.
>>
>>23076623
Yup.

Otherwise it's just a blowjob with extras.
>>
>>23067515
>>23068908
well no shit.. this is exactly why anal stimulation feels good. because those muscles are supposed to feel good when you have to shit so you relax and let it out.
to me when i finally release the shit it feels like an orgams
>>
>>23067515
To the first part, yeah, it doesn't really matter if you're hard or not when you hit the spot.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.