[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone willing to help me come up with most perfect gift for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Xander (2).jpg (50 KB, 779x530) Image search: [Google]
Xander (2).jpg
50 KB, 779x530
Is anyone willing to help me come up with most perfect gift for my boyfriend?
>>
One of those little home made coupon books, but filled with sexy things.

Without knowing anything about him that's all I can suggest.
>>
>>23062243
He's really creatve. He loves the piano, he loves writing and he's a phenomenal writer. I was thinking maybe a custom engraved journal. He's really sensitive inside but he will not let anyone get away with messing with him or me. Very protective, romantic, poetic. He's very talented and artsy. He's really into fitness, especially quasi violent stuff like boxing.
>>
>>23062224
Get a cardboard box.
Tell him it can be anything.
Then buy him boxing tickets and slip them down his trousers.
>>
>>23062224
a watch :^)
>>
>>23062291
That cardboard box idea is genious! And always a holiday blowjob ;)
>>23062243
This is such a cute idea! I've done something similar before though.
>>
i'm sorry i posted those nudes
>>
>most perfect gift

he probably have lots of hobbies, is it that hard to come with a present?
>>
>>23062315
kek
>>
>>23062224
present him with you and you're sexiest female friend as a package set - to use however he wants for the day
>>
>>23062265
Buy him a roll of papertowels for cleaning pianos.
>>
>>23062300
omg I bought us matching watches on Black Friday! Got such a good deal on what would usually have cost me a lot more :)
>>
Him, blindfolded.
You and two girlfriends, naked.
>>
What kind of stuff does he like to play on piano? Classical?
>>
Ice blowjob
Feels great
>>
suck whipped cream off his dick

good inexpensive gift
>>
Get him you and 5 girlfriends naked on a really clean piano that's filled with whipped cream. Then shove some ice down his pants.
>>
>>23062963
I think this covers all the bases
>>
>>23062819
Yes, his favorite is Chopin. He uses some music software to make beats too, he listens to a lot of rap and classical. Quite the range.
>>
>>23062996
Chopin is pretty advanced stuff--it sounds like he plays at a high level. Hard to say what you should get him. I'd say a collection of sheet music but sometimes people are picky with stuff like that. Maybe production tools of some sort.
>>
>>23062996
As a musician, it can be hard to buy gifts for a musician because usually if they want anything music related it's very specific, and often expensive.

That said, IF he is quite into the digital production side of things, gifting him a subscription to Computer Music magazine would likely be appreciated. It comes with tons of software and samples in addition to being a great magazine. You can get a digital subscription on Zinio for like $26 I think (the print version costs like 5 times as much).
>>
>>23062224
Go ass to mouth.
>>
>>23063152
This
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.