[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need advice. Going out for New Years tonight with some friends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 1280x960
Need advice. Going out for New Years tonight with some friends.
Super cute girl who flirts with me at work is gonna be there.
Wanna try to do the whole kiss her at midnight thing but haven't asked a girl for anything like this before.
Tl:dr tryna pull
Pic related, it's me
>>
>>23061669
Make sure you're standing near her, when it's 11:58, grab her hand, look in her eyes, and when the bell hits kiss her.
>>
lose 20 lbs
>>
>>23061669
Ind4 fat, neckbeard, virgin
Am clean shaven and have lost a bit of weight since this photo.
Not virgin but am kiss-less.
>>
>>23061688
This anon is magic and can lose 20pounds in 20 hours.
She's not slim either we suit each other kinda.
>>
>>23061709
dont be rude I just wanted to help

cut off a leg you fucking ham
>>
>>23061695
I take it you got a hooker?
>>23061687
This would have her weak at the knees just do it.
>>
>>23061755
I have lost like 15 pounds since I took the photo. It's an ongoing thing.
I've heard girls really dig the whole bleeding-stump wheelchair thing though.
>>
>>23061767
Nah first/last gf was a bit odd. Wouldn't kiss.
>>
>>23061695
Oh, you're kissless...
Okay dude one thing I heard a lot of guys doing is practicing kissing their hand...

I got to practice on an girl that no one knew, thankfully.

But hey, just do what feels natural and for the love of god don't head butt her...
>>
>>23061669
Bro, dont do it.
First of all you work with her so its gonna be hella awkward when she rejects you.
Second of all, work flirt banter is COMPLETELY different to normal flirting. They are flirting with you because they are bored and have to be there. Its a product of forced interaction.
I have seen too many people get this shit confused and make a fool of themselves.
>>
>>23061822
His first kiss will be on new years eve, that's sweet as hell. I say go for it.
>>
>>23061822
Nah it's genuine. We met on Christmas Eve in a pub and she was still flirting. Could've left at anytime she even turned down moving bars with her friend to talk to me
>>
>>23061695

> Not virgin but am kiss-less

What the actual fuck.
>>
>>23061920
See:
>>23061800
>>
>>23061901
In that case just kiss her dude. Still though if it doesn't work out itll be awkward at work.
>>
>>23061800
funny enough I realized I never kissed the girl I lost my v card too. But really a kiss at midnight will be something she will remember forever, she will instantly be emotionally attached to you.
>>
>>23061687
If I ever had anyone to kiss on NYE, this sounds like it'd be the perfect way to go about it
>>
>>23061953
We're both functioning adults, we can play it off as a drunken mistake if it's awkward.
>>
>>23061687

Do this
Even if she doesn't want the kiss it's too late for her!
>>
>>23061687
If I was the star of a movie I'd do this fo sure
>>
>>23061972
And now it sounds rapey as fuck.
I'm not that desperate
>>
>>23061984

If it doesn't work, pretend you were drunk
>>
>>23061980
You're the star of your own movie...
>>
>>23061996
I'd rather avoid the hand sized welt on the side of my face.
>>
File: image.png (172 KB, 550x297) Image search: [Google]
image.png
172 KB, 550x297
>>23062016
>>
>>23061971
yea on a serious note both of you should get as fucked up as possible while still being functional and making decent decisions. would really help alleviate the tension and she'll be all over you
>>
>>23062061
So he gets whiskey dick? Terrible idea drink enough to get tipsy
>i've had whiskey dick its embarrassing af
>>
>>23062055
Don't bother the girl you've been flirting with. She deserves better.
>>
>>23062061
Kinda tried that on Christmas Eve, she lifted her top but I can't remember why so I'll be taking it easier. Just a couple for courage
>>23062074
Can confirm I can get it up after an entire bottle of vodka. The danger is just straight up falling asleep though
>>
>>23062093
Fuckyou very much.
>>
Just get chatting to her. Treat any woman as a friend you're having a good time with, and if you fancy each other the flirting will come naturally. Then it's a simple case of asking.
>>
>>23062099
I can too but it happened out of nowhere
>>
>>23062143
That's gonna be it I think
>>23062156
Not necessarily trying to get laid anyway
>>
>with friends
>girl from work will be there

just say coworkers

also
>implying her saying "hello" is flirting
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.