[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 23, I just graduated college, and I've never had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: huuuurg.jpg (122 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
huuuurg.jpg
122 KB, 960x1280
I'm 23, I just graduated college, and I've never had a girlfriend. Am I too ugly to be attractive to a woman?

I have Asperger's and I feel like I look like I have autism, like those autistic people that get made fun of on 4chan all the time. If I saw myself in the street I'd probably think I'm just some retarded guy. I've tried lots of different things with hairstyles and clothes but I always think I just look stupid, I've posted on /fa/ and /fit/ for help and people just made fun of how I look without helping me. I have a giant forehead and no chin so I need to grow out my hair and facial hair to hide it.

What else can I do? Is it even worth trying anymore?
>>
File: smil.jpg (94 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
smil.jpg
94 KB, 960x1280
one more pic
>>
>>23060446
>I have Asperger's and I feel like I look like I have autism, like those autistic people that get made fun of on 4chan all the time.
Umm you do realize asbergers and autism are in the same spectrum.
>I have a giant forehead and no chin so I need to grow out my hair and facial hair to hide it.
No that happened when you hit the ground to hard buddy. Want a crayon?
>>
>>23060472
That's what I mean, I feel like I look like I have a disability and if I saw someone who looked like me I'd be able to tell that they're on the autistic spectrum
>>
>>23060446
The problem is not your looks. Tho a good shaving and some gym would be welcomed.
>>
>>23060485
Wanna know something funny?
They see that you're looking for them to see if you are of the spectrum. People can see insecurity very easily. Be more confident.
>>
you just look like an average latino guy

nobody can tell you're autistic
>>
File: v1.jpg (86 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
v1.jpg
86 KB, 960x1280
>>23060492
Just about everyone I know tells me that I look better with facial hair

>>23060508
I'm not latino at all, everyone thinks I look non-white which is kind of weird to me. I'm part Jewish (not sure if you consider that white or not) so I have some kinda semitic features. After I went to Florida for spring break I was kind of tan and had people asking me if I'm an Arab.
>>
>too ugly
Dude, I always see hot girls with guys that are on your level.

Stop bein such a faget
>>
>>23060533
Just use your Autism and your Jewish blood to get a good job, and the money-hungry harpies will come.
>>
File: meb6.jpg (642 KB, 1876x2240) Image search: [Google]
meb6.jpg
642 KB, 1876x2240
>>23060546
I always hear this but I never see it, in school I was always surrounded by attractive young people and it made me feel really shitty and inadequate, I felt like a lot of people looked down on me and I got left out of a lot of shit in part because of how I look. Whenever I tried to talk to girls I'd feel like I'm making them feel uncomfortable and I'd usually just back off, whenever I got girls numbers or whatever they'd always end up ignoring me.
>>
>>23060580
Women can sense self-hate. Learn to be cool in your own skin and it comes easy.
>>
dunno, you'd look best with a long beard and longer hair
seems like you don't have problems with growing facial hair so just let it grow, it'll suit you
other things you could improve are your skin and losing that fat from your face
>>
>>23060452
You are seriously adorable. I personally don't think you look like you have autism. My little brother has aspergers and the only way you can possibly tell is from his messy hair and mismatched clothing, which it doesn't look like you have. Just keep good hygiene, do your hair and wear nice clothes, you should be good physically. Working out wouldn't hurt. You're like a 6.5-7 in my book.
>>
>>23060446
How many times have you made this same exact thread?

5? 10?
>>
>>23060580
It's probably not your looks then.

Confidence... it goes a long way
>>
File: same.png (58 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
same.png
58 KB, 500x498
>>23060446
f/19

I'd say grow out a nicely trimmed beard, let your hair grow out a little more and you'll look gr9

You don't really look autistic, you look like you've got a bit of a resting bitch face, not necessarily a bad thing and can definitely be used to your favor to act and look alpha

Also confidence is a plus.

Source: My fwb is an aspie and is hot as fuck and no one can tell unless he has a meltdown
>>
I'm a girl, you look good! I mean , the important thing is how you act
>>
>>23060446
Just watch out for being too intense with your eyes/staring. Smile more! You have a really sweet smile.
>>
>>23060446
I'll be honest with you, OP. It's visible in a way. Maybe it's the eyes or the hamster face, I don't know, definitely in combination with your general demeanor. You look a bit like a neanderthal.
>>
Hey bud I'm not that great looking either.
Check out lookism.net
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.