[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call me naive, but I'd like to know. Do girls panties really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: water-tap.jpg (237 KB, 1000x935) Image search: [Google]
water-tap.jpg
237 KB, 1000x935
Call me naive, but I'd like to know. Do girls panties really get wet through sexual arousal during everyday life, that is, at work or college or whatever?
>>
yup.
>>
>>23059997
To the point. Thank you.
>>
yes. but girls actually _do_ pee out of their ass, if you didn't know yet.
>>
from sexual arousal? yeah

but I have to change my panties multiple times a day, sexually aroused or not.
>>
>>23060524
What? Surely that's not usual?
>>
>>23060538
it's because of the birth control pill I'm on. I've heard it's not uncommon.
>>
>>23060554
Do you carry panties around with you?
>>
>>23060524
I actually do as well, not on birth control. Just a really high sex drive.
>>
>>23060764
So what does it take to make them wet? Seeing a hot guy?
>>
>>23060738
i carry a couple of pairs with me

>>23060764
i also used to get pretty wet before I started taking it but now it's annoying as hell. do you ever go commando?
>>
I change my underwear before I go to sleep, as they're generally wet at the end of the day, but it's not from arousal. It's just because vaginas do that.
>>
>>23059985
girls' panties get wet everyday, arousal or not... but arousal wet are super wet...if you get what I mean, heh
>>
>>23060937
Going to be worse when you are older or after childbirth - that light bladder leakage makes a mess
>>
>>23060950
Congratulations on your correct use of the apostrophe. I hate myself for omitting it in OP.
>>
First off, when we're talking wet I don't think the majority of women actually soaks her panties without some sort of special circumstance.
But it all depends on the girl. Most have some sort of natural discharge throughout the day, aroused or not. Too much can be a sign of some sort of problem, STD, UTI, etc but just depends what's normal for them individually.
I'm a relatively dry chick myself, unfortunately. I don't think I'll ever have unlubed sex, I just don't produce hardly anything on my own, at least not until I cum at least once.
>>23060802
Sometimes that's enough to get going. I mean, im not all that versed in the penis but don't guys get some sort of tingle/flutter kind of feeling when you see a hot chick? No so much boner level, but just like feeling that attraction physically in a subtle manner. Thats the best way I describe it. I see someone who's a solid 10/10 and I sometimes get just a slight flutter feeling down there.
Its cliche but true, riding a bike or being in a really bumpy car can do it for some.
>>
>>23059985
I'm always wet there. I use the bathroom a lot just to wipe it. I'm just always ready for sex and I hate it sometimes. Don't want to fuck random guys.
>>
>>23063215
I don't speak for every guy, but oddly enough I don't get aroused in public. That sounds like shit now that I think about it, but at least I don't have to hide anything.
>>
>>23063412
just don't assume you're ready for sex, this is what rape culture does to you
>>
Have any of you heard of pantyliners?
>>
>>23065670
i can only use the cloth kind and those are an asspain to clean all the time
>>
Ya'll have weird vaginas. One pair of panties a day for me. Unless of course I'm sexually aroused but normally at that point they're coming off anyway.
>>
>>23060538
Women have a natural discharge throughout the day whether they're horny or not. Some more than others.

They also get nipple hairs, yeast infections, big thick globby clumps of half congealed period blood/lining, itches it's socially embarassing to scratch, moustache hairs, and a host of other things. Be nice to them, it's a whole heap of bullshit being a woman.
>>
>>23065693
Yeah, I thought this post was normal, after this thread, maybe not.
>>
>>23064811
Wow, this was posted unironically? I'm stunned.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.