[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why live if you dont look as good as him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Why live if you dont look as good as him?
>>
IF? No one on this site looks as good as him.
>>
>>23053647
Because I dont plan on acting so my face doesnt need to be as nonirritating as possible
>>
File: eeh.jpg (70 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
eeh.jpg
70 KB, 640x625
Why live if you aren't as smart as him?
>>
>>23053647
Some ppl think he's ugly. Some think he's beautiful. Attraction is subjective. Fuck off you beta cunt and stop basing your worth on your appearance.
>>
>>23054193
although he's not everyone type no one can say he's unattractive also attraction is subjective to a degree. Fat basement dwelling neckbeards will never be considered hot by any girl ever.
>>
>>23054201
There are fetishes, you know. If a girl has a fat neckbeard fetish, she'll be all over them.

>basement dwelling
Is disgusting but a personality trait and not appearance.
>>
>>23054217
No, our eyes look for symmetry without us even knowing it. That's why all models look alike. (jawline, chin, eyes, hairline) They all have an ideal distance to each other. There are people who truly are ugly, sure some girl could fuck them either way but that's because female attraction comes mostly from the emotion the guy evokes into her.
>>
>>23054239
Alot of girls I know find most male models to look effeminate and stupid. Alot of girls also find them attractive . Stop reading your red pill books and get out more . Fuck
>>
>>23054239
>No, our eyes look for symmetry without us even knowing it.
Well, a fat neckbeard isn't asymmetric per se. That's the very basic of attraction that might be common preference but it's not universal by all means. Besides a lot things that are perceived as attractive by the majority changed over times. Just look at the entire fat acceptance movement that calls whales "curvy and chubby".
>>
>>23054250
Lots of girls call really hot guys ugly in order to seem more available to mediocre guys. She didn't want you to feel insecure. Look on instagram at all the famous "hot guys" Try to find someone who's not looking like the typical model
>>
>>23054201
that feeling when you're not a fat basement dwelling neckbeard but you're also not conventionally handsome
what can I do ? ;_; I just want to be hot
>>
i watched this movie a few weeks ago while i was high, and i never noticed how fucking handsome bard pitt and george clooney really are
>>
>>23054334

Being average is just as bad as being ugly. You are invisible to women. It's sad.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.