[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /soc/, I have been talking to a girl for a little while and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: img_7482_1.jpg (110 KB, 982x1615) Image search: [Google]
img_7482_1.jpg
110 KB, 982x1615
Ok /soc/, I have been talking to a girl for a little while and she has sent me one or two nudes but now she is asking for some nudes of me in return. I'm not sure what sort of picture to take.
Pic related is me, should I send this or is it too forward? And does it look good?

Opinions and advice please
>>
>>23053537
Take one of your face and most of your body. Try to relax and make the angle interesting (don't go nuts though. The one you've done isn't bad).

Cocks are boring and frankly, they look pretty silly. Unless she's specifically asked to see it, I wouldn't bother, they tend to ruin most pictures they're in.
>>
>>23053537
big c*ck
>>
I find it worlds hotter when I get a pic from my bf and you can see he is hard in his pants or boxers, when it's a little hidden or exposed while he is still dressed. Use natural lighting and either show all of your face of none of it, cut off at the mouth looks funny. Nice cock op.
>>
>>23053559
>>23053574
Okay cool, so keep the cock in a teasing position and leave something to the imagination. Also include my full face. This picture was of my whole face but cropped for obvious reasons!

Thanks anons.
>>
File: 41OI6k6yPCL.jpg (28 KB, 344x500) Image search: [Google]
41OI6k6yPCL.jpg
28 KB, 344x500
This has been legit useful... Thanks.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.