[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
its almost 2016, why can't women show their spread asses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
its almost 2016, why can't women show their spread asses as often as the men on this site?
Female ass thread
>>
Because we get spammed with requests, orbiters, cancerous kids, and TIMESTAMP!!
>>
>>23053413
x343,904
>>
>>23053413
timestamp requests are technically permitted
>>
>>23053420

I know but sometimes we take pics we just wanna share without having to go and take more to prove its our pic, i get why though, its just exhausting sometimes.

I just wanna post sometimes without getting shit posted but eh its 4chan cant expect much, but it might be reason for all the dick/male butt threads
>>
>>23053438
If you post a couple of times, people should recognize you and no longer ask for a timestamp.
>>
>>23053443
Yeah eh timestamp doesnt bother me much but yeah generally speaking we get a lot shit when we finally do feel like sharing.
>>
>>23053413
This
>>23053443
There will always be newfags saying timestamp
>>23053420
Dick threads never say shit like that
>>
>>23053454
Can't do much about trolls. I'm sure everyone else is eager to see something though.
>>
>>23053403
That's a nice backside
>>
>>23053413
>>23053438
>>23053454
>Not reading the ops of the threads
>Complaining that people request timestamps on a board that is full with catfishing and guys spamming pictures of their "girlfriends" or "wives"

>We
Now you're speaking for all camwhores? Many of the regulars have said that it shouldn't be a problem to timestamp.
>>
>>23053480
I also said i get why, and i understand why.

And timestamp isnt like the BIG issue, just general shit we usually get, again i still post from time to time, but he asked why and im just taking a guess as why there seems to be less women.
>>
>>23053443
Alternatively, people could stop being such whiny babies trying to look hard and shut the fuck up. But then women might actually stick around, heavens no.
>>
ITT:

LITTLE BOYS: "Why don't girls post here?"
GIRLS: "Because of x, y, and z."
"STFU U MUST TOLERATE Z STFU HOW DARE U"
GIRLS: (SILENCE)
LITTLE BOYS: "bitches right"
>>
>>23053497
If you prefer dudes posting pictures of girls, you might prefer /b/ or /s/
>>23053508
You're the only one telling people to shut up.
>>
>>23053460
No one cares about dick threads or dick pics for the most part except gay dudes.

That onus is on you faggots.
>>
>>23053438
time to move on to /r/gonewild.

reddit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4chan
>>
>>23053556
>because they won't want you to verify either

Most of the people there are even more cringeworthy than the regular lurkers here.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.