[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nudism Thread! You're experiences... Where are the clubs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Nudism Thread!
You're experiences...
Where are the clubs & beaches near you?
Favorite story...
Accidental Boners/Blushing, etc
>>
No green text...
Drinking outside with two buddies.
Two girls show up, cuz free beer.
We all get hammered, silly shit ensues.
Play games... I dare everyone to strip. Everyone does.
Three Boners up. Too dark outside to see.
All five dance nice for an hour. No sex, cuz all close friends.
Laugh about bouncing Boners all summer. Good times.
>>
>>23053035
Girls were hot. Big ol boobs. Lots of hugging. They got a kick outta causing boners. Lol
>>
No nude resorts in ny... :(
>>
Texas here. Went to local place couple times. All old folks, mostly dudes.
>>
Femanon
When I was in hs my girlfriends and I would come back to my house at like 1-3am and strip down and jump into my pool.
OPs pic reminded me of that. It was fun
>>
>>23053021
In summer I always go on a nude beach at a lake, sometimes took friends with me, some girls want to stay in their bikini. It's no big deal.
Boner would be embarassing, there are always a couple of children around.
>>
there is a nudist resort near me and local pilots do maneuvers over it all the time
>>
Used to swim naked with my older sister
>>
>>23057472
Anything ever happen
>>
>>23057513
Some touching and kissing but so straight up penetration

I was 12 sis was 15
>>
>>23057528
No penetration*
>>
No nude beaches in NC, unfortunately.

Went to a nudist movie night once. It was mostly older guys. Still pretty fun, though.
>>
I really like the idea of nudism, but it's quite the taboo around young people here.
Every activity I've looked at joining so far was swarmed by either homosexuals, old people or both.
>>
m/33

I've nuded at hotsprings around oregon, I do it because I like to be naked, especially in nature, it just feels right

I used to go to black's beach in San Diego too, this guy kept following me around one time but i'm not gay so I left
>>
23 year old guy from Australia here. My local beach is Maslins beach, beautiful beach, only been a few times sadly. Hoping to get there this summer again though.
[email protected]
>>
I wish I was less of a prude. I think I'd be walking around with an erection 50% of the time.
>>
Done a few mixed hot Springs in Japan. Always wanted to go to a nude beach. Love being naked
>>
>>23060736
I'm as horny as anybody, and worried about popping boners when around naked people. Fortunately/unfortunately, most of them were guys/old, = no boner risk.

I'm pretty good at compartmentalizing stuff though so I might flaccidly sail through groups of young nakeds someday if the situation arises....or doesn't as it were
>>
>>23059506
Kure Beach used to not have any laws against it until the last 10-15 years, so some old stripper friends of mine used to layout topless in the late 90's there.
>>
>experiences
Few years back, me and a few girlfriends were staying at this villa in France. It was luxurious as fuck, massive pool and everything. One night we came home drunk and decided to swim naked. We were making so much noise that one of the pool boys came over to see what was up. We told him to join us and he invited some of his buddies to come over with drinks. Ended up basically throwing a nude pool party, neadless to say there were a lot of boners. Some of the best nights of my life, I think the staff still remembers us as those crazy British girls.

Currently living in London so their aren't even any worthwhile regular beaches to go to, much less nudist ones :(
>>
bf wants to take me to a nude beach to try to pick up another couple. i'm really excited at the idea but SUPER self-conscious about my body even though he says i'm hot and will have no trouble at all picking up guys. has anyone had any relevant experiences that would make me feel better? :(
>>
>>23063235
unless you're in italy or some shit most people at this nude beach are going to look like you
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.