[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High school/underage girls and boys. Ever fucked one? Details.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 6
High school/underage girls and boys.
Ever fucked one?
Details.
Were you worried about being caught?
>>
Nope, I can get a girl my own age
>>
Hell yeah, I fucked high school girls all the time...when i was in high school...
>>
25 yo here. Currently doing a 17yo. She's kinky for her age
>>
All the 18yo females here are underage.
>>
F/23, fucked a M/15 last year

>Worked at an after-school sports club he attended
>Catch him eyeing me up more than a few times
>I liked the attention, so I begin to tease him
>He realises I'm doing it on purpose, and he starts making it more obvious that he's into me
>One night after most people have packed up and left, we were talking when he touched my arm & then slipped his hand around to my ass
>I warned him to slow down
>He listened, avoided looking at me the next few nights
>A week or two passed, and after a lot of thinking, I decided to invite him over to mine.
>Club finished early on Wednesdays, and I didn't get a chance to speak to him before he got changed, so I had to pull him away from his mom when she came to pick him up
>I gave him a piece of paper with my number and address on it, and told him to come over to my place, but not to tell anyone else
>He got flustered, but went off quite happy

To be cont. if people are interested
>>
>>23049557
Do continue.
>>
>>23049563
+1
>>
>>23049557
no thanks chester the molester
>>
>>23049563
+2
>>
>>23049563
+3
>>
>>23049563
+10
>>
>>23048848
>High school/underage girls and boys.
>Ever fucked one?
Of course. Weren't you ever in high school?
>Details.
It's like being asked if you've ever eaten a bread in high school, and give details. What am I supposed to say? Sex is sex. I was young, it felt great, I learned a lot. It was totally worth doing, and sex is way better now.
>Were you worried about being caught?
Not really.

Like, if you want people to share stories to get you all hot and bothered, maybe try and compose a better OP. It will more than double the chances of you getting what you want.
>>
>>23049557
Apex_700 kik me
>>
>>23049557

what race are you and what race was he?
>>
>>23048862
This. I'm not shit in bed, so I'm not scared women will find out, so I've no need to prey on schoolkids.
>>
>>23049557
>>23049563

>He came around at 7pm that night
>Smelled like he'd drowned himself in Lynx, and looked like he'd use half a tub of gel to spike his hair
>Sat around eating junk food and drinking weak beer
>At 8pm, we headed into the bedroom
>We stripped down, he sat on the bed and I knelt in front of him to jack him off
>I didn't let him cum, instead, I teased him some more; kissed him up & down, stroked him, etc
>I got a condom from my bedside cabinet and I put on him, then I asked him to stand up
>I lay on the bed, on my back, and spread my legs
>He goes in straight away, going balls-deep with his first thrust
>He kept thrusting awkwardly, groaned loudly a few times, and even drooled
>He came in less than a minute
>After a short break, we continued fucking for the next hour
>Tried different positions, BJs, etc
>Being 15, he came quickly, and I lost count of the amount of condoms that were used
>He left just after 9, I'd taken a few nudes (that he 'directed') on his phone for him to enjoy
>We texted and sent pics to each other a lot after that, but we never fucked again
>>
>>23049763
We're both white
>>
>>23049785
did he have a big cock?
>>
>>23049800
Nah, he was less than 6in
>>
>>23048848
When I was 30 (37 now), I was fucking an 18 y/o who was still in HS. She was from South Africa and had the most petite frame with puffy nipples, pussy was always freshly waxed and was the most submissive girl I have ever met. On graduation night, I took her and 5 of her friends to a fancy joint with a nightclub upstairs, which resulted in a threesome with one of said friends.
Had her a little over a year and then she went to college.
>>
File: 1446561609103.jpg (107 KB, 750x508) Image search: [Google]
1446561609103.jpg
107 KB, 750x508
>this thread
>>
>>23049813
pics or it aint true
>>
>>23049600
Why come on this board then? :/
>>
>>23049821
so hot, are you always this easy?
>>
>>23049827
Define 'easy' ;)
>>
>>23049820
God damn I wish I had pics left over, but there were only a couple, and none with her face. She was a kinky bitch, but she was discreet
>>
>>23049841
if you were in my area code would you be dtf? lol
>>
>>23049773
>>23048862
Projecting kind of hard, aren't you mates?
>>
>>23049785
>we never fucked again
Why?
>>
>>23049850
I like the lack of mere details on both of you. Such as sex, and then sexual preference. THAT is the true spirit lol
>>
>>23049850
Well, we don't use area codes were I'm from, so maybe not, lol
>>
>>23049848
In my experience, kinky bitches are discreet...
>>
>>23049872
that's interesting, i wonder where you're from.
>>
>>23049872
A country small enough not to have area codes? Luxembourg?
>>
>>23049862
I stopped working at the after-school club, and he stopped attending, so we never spoke, other than through texts. And we only texted when we were horny
>>
File: 6666.jpg (55 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
6666.jpg
55 KB, 500x432
>>23049854
>>
>>23049887
>>23049888
Scotland. We do use things like area codes, but we call them 'postcodes'
>>
>>23049882
What was great about her, is she did EVERYTHING I wanted her to do. I took her to Myrtle Beach for the weekend over the summer and she got the wild idea that since she don't know anyone, she would let loose a bit in public.

I talked her entering an amateur strip contest at the doll house and she took second place. Skimpy bikinis, blowing me on the balcony at the hotel, fucked in the bathroom of a club, lol. We got back home and she was right back to her wholesome appearance, lol
>>
>>23049917
Please be from Aberdeen
>>
>>23049917
awh too far, but a man can dream ;)
>>
>>23049896
Seems like a great recipe for more sex, tho. You are pretty much describing the prototypical booty call.
>>23049910
Lol maybe you should brush up on the term yourself. Both of those posts are pretty textbook projection.
>>
>>23049917
A postcode is a zip code but zip codes cover more area than the area (dialling) code.
>>
>>23049931
Near Glasgow :(
>>
>>23049937
They're really not. Just because you think they are doesn't make it so. If that's what projection meant, I could just as easily accuse you of it right now.

Nuance: It's a thing.
>>
>>23049937
We lived pretty far away from each other. He had to get 3 buses over to mine, and we agreed that it would be easier to just sext. I was surprised he settled just for that desu
>>
>>23049449
rapist

>>23049557
fake
>>
>>23049979
>Just because you think they are doesn't make it so.
No, but attributing bad motivations to others when nothing they've said would indicate the presence of any leaves you a pretty fair target for such an accusations.

Either people are making baseless connections to cover for their own uncomfortable logic, or they're just making baseless connections for no reason whatsoever, internal or otherwise.

Either is equally laughable and worthy of ridicule.

>>23050001
Yeah that's what I'm saying, you'd think at 15 years old 3 buses would be nothing for that sort of experience. I guess not everyone is built the same in terms of assertiveness and drive.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x960
>>23049979
>>
>>23050014
I guess getting nudes was enough for him :P
>>
>>23050038
Think he showed his friends?
>>
>>23050056
Fuck, I hope so ;P
>>
>>23050064
Like the idea of multiple under age boys jacking off over you?
>>
>>23050064
Show us!
>>
>>23050075
It's a huge fetish actually :D
>>
>>23050095
The underage part or the multiple guys part?
>>
>>23050114
Both, but more so the underage part
>>
>>23050095
What's with all the emoticons? Do you feel that you have unresolved issues relating to your younger days that have something to do with your being into underage guys?
>>
>>23050126
I'm sure you could probably find a willing group. Seems the sort of thing snap chat was made for.
>>
>>23050127
Hit the nail on the head there :)))))))
>>
>>23050141
What exactly happened back then?
>>
>my 20th birthday
>friend hosts a party for me
>nothing huge just my normal group of friends
>plus the friend of the girl hosting the party I'll call her Bee
>have a good night hanging with everyone
>it's getting dark
>Bee starts getting close to me
>we cuddle and talk for a while
>end up getting birthday kiss from my other female friend
>this makes Bee sort of jealous so she demands I kiss her
>okay.jpg
>end up making out with her
>night continues
>finally decide it's getting late and that I'm going to go to bed
>Bee jumps up and says that she's tired too
>everybody knows what's going on
>we go inside, only place to sleep is a couch
>it's kind of small but there is room for both of us if we cuddle up close
>wrap my arms around her tight and kiss her on the cheek saying goodnight

cont.
>>
I was 19. She was 16. We dated until she was 19. Worth it. So fucking hot. Perfect body.

Also we met on 4chan (before soc existed).
>>
>>23050166
Nothing bad happened, but my friends in school were mostly guys, and they were pretty open about what turned them on, and I think that stuck with me
>>
>>23050226
mind sharing your nudes? im sure there's tons of underage guys lurking on this thread.
>>
>>23050196
>for a while we just cuddle and relax
>I start to gently stoke her body
>she moves a little and then starts guiding my hand
>down to the waist band of her pants
>I trace along it, slipping a finger under just a little.
>she rolls over and starts to kiss me deeply
>I slide my hand into her pants and slowly begin to rub her over her panties
>I feel her getting wet
>she climbs on top of me and starts to grind against me
>I start to undress her, lifting up her shirt
>I kiss her neck, shoulders and chest as I undo her bra
>I suck on her tits and she moans grinding hard against me
>she starts clawing at my shirt wanting me to undress so I do
>I take my shirt off and she begins to move lower
>she undoes my pants and begins to slide them down
>my cock pops out hard from all her grinding
>she begins to stroke and suck me
>I lay back and let her enjoy herself for a while
>then I pull her up to me again and kiss her. I reach down and start to slide down her pants
>soon we're both naked
>I'm fingering her while she's stroking me cock and kissing me
>I get up from the couch and lift her up in my arms
>she wraps her lets around me and we kiss
>the tip of my cock teasing her
>she softly grinds against me trying to get me to enter her
>she begs for me to fuck her

cont.
>>
>>23050278

>so I do
>I throw her down onto the couch and climb on top of her
>I kiss her as I push myself into her
>she's got the tightest pussy of all the girls I've been with so I take it slow
>I thrust gently into her until I'm balls deep
>she's moaning so loud I'm sure all my friend can hear her
>she digs her nails into my back as I pound into her
>she cries out loudly as the two of us climax
>I pull out of her slowly as she kisses me again and whispers happy birthday
>we cuddle and kiss for a bit before deciding to put on our clothes
>just as we're getting dressed my friends burst into the room
>we dive back onto the couch and pretend to be sleeping
>they buy it and leave
>we cuddle and kiss some more before falling asleep
>next morning we're woken up by my friends bursting into the room again
>we all have breakfast and then people slowly start to leave
>after Bee leaves my friend comes up to me
>"you know Bee's only 15 right?"
>>
>>23050307
At least you had a good time.
>>
Never have. Wouldn't mind if she was 17 or 18 and still in school. Would be even better if she was still a virgin too.
>>
>>23048848
Yes, when I was also underage and at high school.
I'm a guy. He was my enemie. He fucked me.
No, because his house was alone.
>>
>>23049952
Shame I'm not underage
>>
>>23048848
It's legal here and pretty commom
>>
when I was 16 I was chatting up this 23 year old guy. We'd flirt and chat sex. He visited me at my part time job but the manager got worried and told my parents. Fucking true story. He didn't get in trouble but never saw him again.

Few months later I had made another friend online. Local anime board, he was 20. Lost my virginity to him. We'd hook up often, plus sometimes with his friends (1 girl 1 guy)
>>
>>23048848

16 is age of consent where I live, totally would.
>>
>>23049948
not necessarily, my zip code is much smaller than my area code.
>>
>>23050020
Learn how language works, idiot. That's not the psychological defintion. It has a distinct meaning, which was very obviously the one in question, and which even the guy who disagreed with me...

>>23050014

...would agree with me on.

Fuckin' idiot kids thinking google makes you smart.
>>
Fucked a 17yo looking 23 a couple times until her ex (24yo) told me how old she was. I was 27 at that time. Welp.
>>
I was a 16 y/o hs girl fucked by a 21 y/o guy.
>>
>>23049952
I'm from Glasgow
>>
>>23054684
more?
>>
>>23055042
What do you want to know?
I met him on /b/, actually. And we dated for nine months. On his 21st birthday I made him a cake that said 19 BC that's how old my parents thought he was hah.
He was hella in love with me which seems kind of weird now looking back because I am almost 21 and could no imagine being with a 16 year old.
But idk what you want to know about it?
>>
>>23055184
But he actually did get a pretty sweet deal. I mean I was a cute 16 y/o submissive virgin and he got to hit it every weekend when he'd come visit me, as much as he wanted.
>>
>>23052519
Are you at least female?
>>
Was 16f in hs, fucked by 23m in college lol. I think a lot of girls have similar stories desu.
>>
>>23055787
How old are you now
>>
>>23055787

Where did you meet? No BS, I want to meet and have a sexual relationship with a 16 year old (legal) girl.
>>
When I was in high school I had sex with a boy who was 15 when I was 18. He looked older than he was and I looked younger than I was. We started out just as friends and we would smoke together and go to parties. He would always cuddle with me and joke that I was his girlfriend. It was pretty innocent. One night it was him, myself and a friend and we scored some extacy but it turned out to be bunk. We all cuddled outside on a hammock. He was in the middle facing me and my friend was on the other side. He started grinding on me when my friend was facing the other way. Wasn't the first time, we would tease each other but it never went anywhere. We all went to bed upstairs, and when my friend fell asleep, we both were like, fuck it, lets have sex. We snuck downstairs to the guest bedroom. He got undressed and had the biggest dick I have seen to this day. He pulled all my clothes off and fucked me raw. I could tell he was still kind of inexperienced but it still felt so good. We both came pretty hard and immediately after I was so ashamed of myself. I was sitting on his lap and he was just kissing my neck and I couldn't look him in the eyes. I went upstairs and woke my friend up and told her what I did. She just laughed because it was usually her in that position.
He was a good fuck looking back, but I was so embarrassed after. We had sex twice.
>>
File: welp.jpg (31 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
31 KB, 343x343
>>23054345
Why you mad tho? Take it down a notch, don't be a mega douche.
>>
>>23050307
>15

legal where I live
>>
>>23048848
Why would someone want an underage girl who looks 30?
>>
>>23056100
90% sure dicks don't work when on pill/md/e as in not even for pissing
>>
>>23058490
Well, you're an idiot. How the hell are you even "90% sure" of such a thing? You either know or you don't.

To all other inexperienced persons out there: your dick will work fine on MDMA aka ecstasy, barring some sort of condition unique to your situation and / or a bad batch. That goes for sexual intercourse AND urination.
>>
>be 23 year old virgin
>post on whisper "virgin for lyf yo (thanks insanity)
>girl messages me thinking I'm just quoting a film
>exchange kiks, talk more...
>she flirts with me, tell her not to go there since she's 15
>she goes there...
>meet the next weekend, fuck for 4 hours, sleep for 3 and then round 2 for 3 hours

I only came the last time we fucked, after watching American Psycho as Bowie played during the end credits
>>
>>23048848
That's an ok shop
>>
File: 1451269605813.jpg (107 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1451269605813.jpg
107 KB, 540x960
>>23050009
Age of consent isn't 18 everywhere you tard..
>>
>>23058671

I did loose control of my orgasm on 4fmp and im in no way un experienced.
>>
>>23059003
That's a far cry from "dicks don't work, not even for pissing". And omg, you can lose a measure of control of certain bodily functions while on designer drugs? Someone alert the medical community.

>>23058995
Hell, depending on the sex act it's not even 18 in most places.
>>
>>23059010 hey i was just saying you dont have to be an arrogant asswipe about it.
>>
> New Years, be 20, at my friends house
> There's this girl, 7/10, half nude just sort of making out with girls. Assumed she was a lesbian.
> I'm stuck there until the 2nd so I just double fist a few beers.
> Get drunk and all of a sudden 7/10 from earlier is sitting next to me.
> Start chatting, she asks me if I can find a room that is empty.
> lolwhy
> She rolls her eyes and drags me upstairs to a room.
> I'm about to pass out but she whispers in my ear that she's protected and wants me right now.
> thatsmyfetish.jpg
> But wait how old are you?
> 18 :)
> Now to the people reading this, I saw her take her birth control earlier in the night I'm not stupid. Okay yeah I'm stupid but you know what.
> Start fucking. Some of the kinkiest sex I've ever had.
> Start doggy style, "Hey, let me get in a better position"
> Slips me in her ass. Never done this before but feelsgreatman so I dont care.
> Cum inside her ass and pass out.
> Shes gone, I go downstairs and my friend asks me if we banged.
> Say yeah why
> Oh shes 15, good work.
> mfw

Never saw her again. Was it worth it? Eh.
>>
>>23059113

And this is why I card people now. This is the second time this has happened. One 15, one 16. Both said they were 18.
>>
>>23049557
Are you hot? Please tell me you're hot. You'd make young man's dream come true.
>>
>>23049785
Send pics so we can see you
>>
>>23049773
>prey on schoolkids

Sir or madam, ime the schoolgirls hit on you. Every few years or so, a young woman has hit on me and wants to be touched-held-taken... has happened four times. We always talked about it enough first to understand "the rulez," so that it does not get any more weird, but not so much as to make it a talk-only wankfest.

We no longer fuck, but they are all still friendly with me and are each well-adjusted and successful people.
>>23049785

Ultimately, it felt like the most natural thing in thw world.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.