[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you care about the race of your gf/bf? why do you care/ why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 907.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
907.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
Do you care about the race of your gf/bf?
why do you care/ why do you not care?
>>
Im a racist so i care. I also dont like the distinctive smell of black people
>>
asians look weird and blacks are really ugly
>>
Non-white women have never been interested in me

I'm just a pale ginger
>>
not racist but I'm attracted to everyone but black girls. Mixed seem fine
>>
>>23047299
Nah.

I'm white, and I tend to be attracted to other races less (except Latinas), but it's definitely not a dealbreaker
>>
White male here, married asian.i think light brown skin is so sexy
>>
I have a preference for mixed-race people and Latinos but in general, no, I don't care too much.
>>
Privileged whit male here:

I'm attracted to all
>>
>>23047381
Non white female here, totally attracted to pale ginger guys!
>>
I want to preserve my ethnicity's europoid features and protect it from being assimilated into mongoloid or african race.

I'm for maximum diversity in the human population and believe no phenotype, no matter how recessive, should go extinct unless it harms the health. Eyes and hair other than brown are going extinct therefore they should be preserved by not having too much race mixing. Besides, I find green/blue eyes and light brown/blonde hair very attractive, and no race other than whites have these features
>>
black femanon:

no, don't care. i don't care primarily because i'm usually not very interested in dating, anyway... i live in a neighborhood with 95% white people and am often the one they try the whole, "I've never been with a black girl," jazz with and it just puts me off of dating. Even some black guys have said the same and it irks me.

race doesn't matter much to me, as long as i like your face.
>>
Nah I don't care, the world is going to hell in a handbasket why should I be picky about who I love?
>>
>>23047299
I'm only interested in White guys.
>>
i won't date black guys for the most part regardless of their upbringing. It's a lack of physical attraction to them and I don't want my kids to have bad hair.
I can't tell anyone that because it's more than likely really racist, so it's just a silent preference.
I don't prefer anyone for the most part but I'm weary of older white men now because they just want to fulfill a fantasy of dating a brown girl.
I like rougher hispanic guys now though because i'm so whitewashed and partially hispanic myself.
it's dumb, i get it.
>>
>>23047299
White cis male scum here. I couldn't care less if she's attractive but I am mostly attracted to pale white girls. Though a black or at least Arab girl to piss of family would be not too bad for sure.
>>
File: 1448240559346.jpg (49 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
1448240559346.jpg
49 KB, 470x470
>>23047503
>I can't tell anyone that because it's more than likely really racist, so it's just a silent preference.

I went to see star wars last night with my friends and we were talking about how most of the cast looks weird (Rey looks goofy, Kylo Ren looks weird, Harrison ford is 70 years old) and everyone was in agreement but then I point out how goddam ugly Finn is but everyone called me racist.
>>
>>23047524
sign o da times, anon... sign of the times

24/7 bigot-watch
>>
>>23047524
Your friends sound like faggots, breh.
>>
>>23047440
Woo

Maybe it's just me :/
>>
I think the black girls I'm attracted to are out of my league or something.

Dated a very traditional Oromo girl for a bit, and really got attached, but she'd only had one boyfriend before, and was pretty clear that her brother and mother would shit brix over her dating anyone, much less a white guy. Eventually I had to just let it peter off because I knew it'd really wreck me to get closer and never have a real LTR with her.
>>
>>23047503
It's not dumb. I think only when you are looking for a mate, it's completely okay to be racist. It's the nature of mating in all living species, you always go for the ones that you think they are stronger/better/more attractive.

I myself don't want a child ever and race of my partner is not important to me.
>>
Race doesn't matter to me. Shape is all that matters. As long as they have huge tits, wide hips, and a big round ass on a chubby, full-figured body, I don't care if they're white, black, or blue.
>>
File: mystique.jpg (1 MB, 2443x1800) Image search: [Google]
mystique.jpg
1 MB, 2443x1800
>>23047685

>I don't care if they're white, black, or blue.

Case in point
>>
>>23047698
She's too skinny for me, though.
>>
I don't. I've always preferred interracial desu. My fiancé is Thai, I'm white.
>>
Black male and I don't really care
Now if only someone was interested in me
>>
>>23047299
I get back to white girls just 18 month ago, before i had african girls, west indies girls, arabic girls, indian girls (the ultimate woman, IMO) there just asian missing in my collection (this is a subliminal message, ladies...if you have to stay in Paris, let's have a drink :)) and I proud of it (for i'm not a bloody WASP, my blood is ancien enough to be almost neandertalian, and ridiculous theories about purity of blood from some protestant sect from holland crossing the atlantic, being even too extreme to stay in europe (in a time when europe was quite extreme on religious matters) just make me laugh
Like it or not, but human race come from Africa, (ho, and gods probably don't exist by the way)

This was a (highly) provocative message, thank you for your attention :)

Love you all, ladies (well, i wish i could, anyway)
>>
If it got me a gf I would accept literally any human female.
>>
>>23047665
people dont respect my decision because im partially black as well. so its why im not very vocal about my choices.
>>
Grew up in an all white town so I pretty much started exclusively dating black/mixed guys since I was 16. Used to get a lot of hate from my family for it.
>>
ITT: Blacks and whites obsess over their skin colors.
>>
Took a black girl I worked with out to eat because I owed her lunch. Whole town tells my parents I'm dating a black girl. She's just pretty cool and we get along in a non-sexual way. Thanks small town hicks for hurting that friendship.
>>
>>23047960
that's a good way of thinking !
a lovely girl is lovely in any kind of color :)
>>
>>23047299
I'm white and I love asian girls so I have only ever dated or been with asian girls. It's not a weeaboo thing because I don't like anime and I don't really care for the asian culture. I just like how asian girls look. I'm more into white washed asian girls though because the FOB accent and bad teeth/skin turn me off. I find some white, black, latina, etc. women attractive but the majority of them are blah to me. I would take an 7/10 asian girl over a 10/10 white girl any day of the week.
>>
>>23047756
Kik?
>>
>>23048200

Would need to see pics first.
>>
>>23048504

Oh, and ID changed because I'm not on my phone.
>>
I'm a black girl and I wouldn't date a black guy, mostly because they tend to be really masculine-looking and I prefer cuter/more andro guys. It's not for any dumb, self-hating reasons, but I know people will jump to that conclusion first, so I just don't ever talk about it.
>>
I am fond of everyone
>>
I think there are hot girls of every color.

But I prefer my own race of women, but since so many of them are compelled to go interracial Im kind of put off to them right now. Not sure what to do...

>straight white male.
>>
>>23048504
Not posting pics here, if you want to take a chance leave your kik
>>
Mexican girl dating a white guy here.

I don't care.
Because I just don't.

He's a cool dude and we're romantically compatible.
>>
>>23047299
Just black people and Indians, imo disgusting
>>
To be honest I have found white girls to be the craziest. I've only had 1 white girlfriend, the rest have been mexican. Not trying to generalize but growing up in the Midwest most of the white girls around here have been sliver spoon fed and are conservative hicks. Straight white boy here. Also each of the Mexicans I've dated have been total sex fiends. White girls more prude.
>>
>>23048761

Kik is VidyaViking
>>
Many of the people go racist when it comes to have kids!! Specially white people cause they want their kids to look like them!! Other races seem pretty ok with this!! For sex, dating and gf-bf, I don't think many have problem with the races!! There are hot girls in every race and guys like them!!
>>
As a black hispanic hybrid with a rolling Stone father, I have always had this horrible feeling that every black or hispanic guy is a relative. So if I did fuck a black guy, it had to be one from the Caribbean like from Jamaica or Antigua, (which worked out, since they had the largest cocks).

When I wasn't fucking Caribbean guys, I fucked Chinese, Japanese, Korean, white, and Indian guys. Out of those, the Indians were usually the smallest and most disappointing during sex.

I ended up with a white guy, although still have yellow fever from time to time. I'm a grill btw.
>>
I'm mixed (white & black) and I don't care. I do find myself attracted to Asian guys a lot, but they aren't really attracted to me haha. That's fine though, people are allowed to have preferences.
>>
30. White Male. West Coast.

I like contrast <3 Can be attracted to anyone, regardless of race / type - but I have a preference for non-Caucasian girls.

>and if ya'll are lurking and like white men, reply!
>>
>>23049581
tfw half asian half white and im only attracted to other halfies
>>
Yeah, I don't find black girls and like 90% of asian girls attractive. I have nothing against them, just not into it.
>>
Race doesn't really matter to me, though I have a tendency to stay away from girls of my race because of their general upbringing and attitudes towards life.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.