[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I'm trying to make up my mind for my new year resolutions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Drawing.png (4 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Drawing.png
4 MB, 1200x1600
Hi. I'm trying to make up my mind for my new year resolutions and I really can't think of anything I want to do with my life.

Sometimes I feel like I'm a loser. I never had a real job or a gf and I'm 28. I mean I've worked in the army for some time, and I've been fucking some married cunts, one night stands etc, but nothing serious. I feel like I have no self confidence. I'm educated, I've got a college degree on physics, but nobody wants that shit. You have to have finished Talking Sciences and be garrulous. I read all kinds of books to become garrulous too, but I end up hating garrulous people more.

I also think my legs are small. Should I train them more? Back in the army I was running very fast, so I thought I needn't train them that much. But now I see they're too small. Are they?

I wanna be a serious professional, like in a corporation or something, wearing suits and having "contacts", but I can't stand much being with other people. They're garrulous and judgmental. They're talking all the time and they're talking shit. They think "oh he's muscular, I've got to attack him" and then they say "You're spending too much time @ the gym, you must be burned out and less intelligent. Look at me, I'm talking all the time, I'm watching all the garbage on TV, miring this silly rubbish song and that silly actor." Fuck off you loser! Having to work 8 hours with this shit, this subhuman, mouth shitting shit - I think I'm gonna kill somebody.

Why people are so shitty and garrulous and envy?
What should I do for 2016?
>>
>>23046181
>garrulous
yes workout on ur legs, and got more ripped, on 2016 start serving me as my boytoy.

ciao
>>
for 2016, post more pics on here and become a /soc/ superstar. have all the confidence in the world and be able to ignore the idiots at work
>>
>>23047333
>posting more on /soc/ will make you confident
>>
>>23046181
Please don't become bitter. People judge and say things at whim, like how being muscular is odd or whatever. You'll need to deal with being around people, even if they annoy you, especially if you want to be in a high position in a corporation.

Don't stress so much and try to find what makes you happy. And regarding legs, you could train them more of course. Big legs and glutes look great on a guy :)
>>
Hello fellow soldier, I serve in the German Marines and can relate to some of the feelings you are going through. I am 32, with a Bachelors in Journalism (in English) though I am qualified to go to officer school, I cannot and it is very frustrating, because I am too old for this, maximum age limit is 28. I am stuck as a grunt as a result of this, I understand the cycle of doing repetitive work for months on end and not really learning much. I understand the feeling that as grunts or soldiers we are not learning anything new or really progressing in our lives in the same fashion as people with careers do. My self confidence at times can be at rock bottom, I haven't had a normal fulfilling relationship since 2006, I share your frustration with trash on TV and being judged by people who don't even know what I have been through to be where I am today. I honestly do not know what to do with my life if I leave the military, I do not know what is the next step for me to take. As for advice, though I am a mess myself, I would say, do what you can to plan your next step in life, get into courses or certificate classes to improve your knowledge and confidence on what it is you are pursuing. Work on your inner self, do what you can to master your thoughts, your fears, your frustrations, do not allow them to control or define you; instead, let your scars (emotional too) adorn you. Build up a wall to keep shitty people out, maintain good friendships and let new people into your life that would improve it. Explore new places, meet different people, you never know what can happen. I understand that this is impossible to do in a few months, but keep at it, you are doing this to improve yourself, this is for you and no one else. Hang in there, things might just get better soon!
>>
>>23046181
>>23047678
Wow, sounds like some solid advice.
In terms of your legs, your calves look pretty large. I think if you really want to improve how they look, try cutting to reduce your body fat, and you'll look really great. Not that you don't already. It'll really enhance your look. But perhaps you already know this.
I'm pretty sure there are people that aren't judgmental, and most likely they're intimidated by your appearance. Although it might be hard to ignore, keep in mind that you have something they want and you're ahead of them in the game.
Act like you have confidence, (just don't be an asshole about it), and confidence will come to you.
In terms of what you should do, try finding a good group of people, possibly those in your field, with whom you can talk and feel comfortable, and build your confidence there. Then try interviewing at a couple places, maybe practice your interview at some smaller places, then aim for a large corporation you're looking for.
Obviously, a lot of this stuff is much easier said than done, but I wish you luck, OP, and 2016 might be the year for you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.