[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATM. Post the first pic you take, no exceptions. General chat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Photo on 12-28-15 at 5.01 AM.jpg (183 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 12-28-15 at 5.01 AM.jpg
183 KB, 1080x720
ATM. Post the first pic you take, no exceptions. General chat thread. Insomniacs rep
>>
r u still here
>>
>>23045508
no
>>
>>23045512
ok good

i'm v depressed what should i do
>>
>>23045520
The best thing that helps me with depression is talking about it.

Why are you depressed?
>>
>>23045526
it might take me a minute to type it out, don't leave pls ;_;
>>
>>23045526
i d8ed this boy back in like august/september and he's the first boy i ever felt like i could really be with. the only boy who i ever really felt understood me and was interested in getting to know the real me. and he was really cute and sweet and smart and we had so much chemistry. and he really liked me a lot too

and then he started blowing me off and finally after like two months of stringing me along admitted he didn't want to see me anymore. he still insists to this day that there is no reason, he just doesn't feel that way about me anymore suddenly

obviously that really fucked me up and i've kind of gotten over it but not really. and i'm moving so i was packing today and i found his stuff he never came and got from my house (that's how badly he never wanted to see me again), including a present i got him, and i just broke down because it hurts so bad that he literally doesn't want to see me so intensely for no reason. and i didn't do anything wrong, i'm great apparently, and there's nothing i can do

and i asked him what he wanted me to do w his stuff and then he responded (after ignoring previous messages i've sent him) and i was just so emotionally vulnerable i took advantage of the fact he was paying attention to me and was a huge brat, and his life is hard right now and i just want to make him feel better but instead i made it worse

and he said he's dating someone else now and i was really rude about it and he blocked me and i just feel like shit

i can't find anyone who makes me feel the way he did and instead of just getting over it and actually trying to be his friend or something i'm just a dumb bitch causing him more stress out of my own pain

i'm so fucking miserable
>>
tfw you even scared gingy away ;_;
>>
>>23045551
You cut them the fuck off and start again, a girl did this to me around the same time haven't felt better since I deleted her off facebook and the people who mention her in posts and shit ignorance is the best thing in these cases if it is making you feel that bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn6gV2sdl38
>>
>>23045576
my fingers are on fire I'm typing so fast, niggette. im like 2 paragraphs deep. gib me tiem, gib me tiem

<3
>>
>>23045580
i have no contact w him. i don't follow him on insta, don't have his number, don't have facebook

most of the time i'm okay but then i'll remember how i feel and just start sobbing. it's fucking ridiculously stupid. and i fucked shit up so bad. like it kills me i can't be there for him, and it's no wonder when i act like such a fucking cunt. i just hate myself right now honestly
>>
>>23045589
http://www.pof.com/

Just do you, sobbing is inevitable do it get your shit together and get back out there dude.
>>
>>23045597
i have been/am. i am seeing other people right now. i have an okc and every time i log in and look at the messages i get on there, it just makes me feel worse because i feel like i'll never meet anyone like him ever again

even the guys i'm currently dating, are great in their own ways. but it's not the same
>>
File: WP_20151228_11_23_48_Rich.jpg (4 MB, 3024x5376) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151228_11_23_48_Rich.jpg
4 MB, 3024x5376
YES. ME. ATM.

>>23045551
I would say cut contact but he already done that to you
You seem overly attached for something that has only been 2 months long
>>
>>23045604
Focus on one at a time and build something meaningful the reason they don't match up is because the time hasn't been spent there is no foundation.
>>
>>23045551
>>23045551
I'm nearly half asleep so this may not be the most well worded or thought out reply, but I'll try, yo.

That really fucking sucks. I haven't experienced that personally, however, I have seen a couple friends go through situations similar and it seems terrible. I think it's pretty fucked up that he lead you on for the last 2 months of your relationship, too. He shouldn't have done that. That probably just made it worse for you. Also, one thing I noticed is that you used the word "suddenly" to describe him losing feelings for you. Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not, but if you weren't, becoming distance and ignoring you for 2 months is definitely a more drawn out way to leave someone. (Which in my opinion, is a shitty thing to do)

Even though both of your situations are unique, one thing that I told my friend who went through something similar is that someone who doesn't love you back isn't worth loving. That might sound a bit harsh, but it really is true. I think that people focus on the individual person that they are infatuated with too much, and not enough about why they are actually infatuated with that person. I'd argue that love doesn't even really exist outside of it being shared, but infatuation does. That's what I think you're dealing with right now. You're longing for the shared feeling of love rather than that particular person, if that makes any sense.

This may be hard to hear, but I really think you should just move on and put the thought of him behind you and move on. Keep searching for that shared feeling of love. Don't blind yourself from other opportunities because of an ex, but because that really does just end up making people depressed. If he want to stop talking to you? Fine. Move on! Go out and date around! See what you find, have fun! The two come hand in hand. I'm 99.99% sure you'll end up finding someone you like as much or even more than you like him.
>>
>>23045626
(ran out of characters, lol)

Sorry for the fucking novel I just wrote. I was juggling some complex thoughts in my half-functioning brain and I tried to put them into words. It's probably disjointed and cringey af, but whatever. Good luck to you, femanon
>>
File: Photo on 12-28-15 at 5.57 AM.jpg (197 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 12-28-15 at 5.57 AM.jpg
197 KB, 1080x720
Look how fucking tired I am. LOOK.

>>23045618
oink oink

my piggy game is still weak, even after I put pig-related shit on my christmas list.

but what's crackin'?
>>
File: 2015-12-28 23.05.06.jpg (1000 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-28 23.05.06.jpg
1000 KB, 1080x1920
>>23045641
Go to sleep you spaz
>>
>>23045641
Well I'm just watching some stream on Twitch as I cba to do anything else
Upgrade your pig game
>>23045673
It's 11pm for you why don't you go to sleep
Spacker
>>
File: Photo on 12-28-15 at 6.17 AM.jpg (195 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 12-28-15 at 6.17 AM.jpg
195 KB, 1080x720
>>23045718
anit got no piggies, but i have a froggy

>>23045673
fuck off, slag. insomnia wont allow me to
>>
>>23045718
Maybe in two hours lass
>>23045750
Do sleeping pills work?
>>
>>23045756
kind of. they make me even more foggy, tho.
>>
>>23045767
that's horrible :/
how long have you had insomnia?
>>
>>23045551
Learn to be happy with yourself, don't rely on other people to bring you joy.
You'll find someone else, trust me.
Just go and do something to help you forget about him, like go skating, eat some ice cream, go pet a dog.

> I can't take a piccy at the minute, just imagine a really tired dude with messy hair that also seriously serious looking.

>>23045750
I demand to see the frog, what's it's name?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.