[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a degenerate ... I- I mean socgirl thread please?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Can we get a degenerate ... I- I mean socgirl thread please?

Everyone report in and tell how degenerate you are.
>>
If it's defined by what's on that image, then I am 0% Ellen Degenerate.
>>
>>23044303
Biffany, I know how important higher ed is to you! How else would you have the oppurtunity to ingage in recreational sex with dozens of strange men over the corse of your studies? Don't worry, your parents dont need to know! Daddy doesn't mind that you get shitfaced and put cocks in your mouth. And your future husband, who will provide for you as your degree isnt worth shit, doesn't need to know either. IT BLOWS MY MIND that you gals go into debt doing this! Not fair! Sexism!

I love your tattoos and dyed hair! Yeah thats nice! Its not for other people, its for you right? Because you're unique? Thats why you spend hours and hours and lots of money cultivating this absurd spectacle you call how you present yourself in public? How about you save that 200 dollars you spent on that tattoo and get yourself a gym membership? 100 years ago you all would've been euthanized.

You look like this broad from my highschool who got taken to the ER because there was a tampon crammed up past her cervix because she got "fucked" so hard and she was so out of it that she forgot she has a tampon in before she let the football team "fuck her". Think about that on your wedding day.
>>
Degenerate is one of those words which invalidates your opinion the moment you utter it.

Other similar words include autist, bigot, fedora, fuckboi, shitlord & slut.
>>
>>23044458
alternatively you could learn a little about English and its full concept. these wprds are words for a reason.. if you miss use them that says more about you than anything else.
>>
>>23044382
Sam?
>>
>>23044382
Bruh...,
>>
>>23044382
I don't know what the fuck is going on but this fellow needs a whiskey.
>>
>>23044561
Knight in shiny armour reporting in
>>
>>23047319
Also I think it's pussy not whiskey
>>
>>23044382

But why do you care? Are you a muzzie or something?
>>
>>23044458
Hey, fuckboi and shitlord are funny.

>>23044382
Is this copy pasta ...
>>
>>23048218
It's from Sam Hydes performance at Rutgers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.