[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody with experience finding unicorns for three+ ways online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1421600622912.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1421600622912.webm
3 MB, 960x540
Anybody with experience finding unicorns for three+ ways online? Best site or app?
>>
File: The-Last-Unicorn.jpg (276 KB, 1501x1200) Image search: [Google]
The-Last-Unicorn.jpg
276 KB, 1501x1200
Silly OP, unicorns don't exist.

...anymore.
>>
>>23039898
Valid point... Haha I mean, we found one though. I just want more.

>>Murica
>>
>>23039850
Unicorn?
Is this new slang for traps or something?
>>
>>23039992
Unicorn is a girl who wants to get into bed with a couple... They're rare/don't exist... Unicorn.
>>
Go to fabswingers.com
>>
Looks shitty... What success have you had with it?
>>
It's free, that's why I like it. Me and my boyfriend has found couples and single girls on there.
>>
What's your location? Big city?
>>
I'm in LA county
>>
kasadie
>>
>>23040170
We're in Arizona... These small sites rarely have girls near us, it's usually about 5 biiiig girls. Haha
>>
>>23040178
What?
>>
Ya you might not have much luck finding a girl because you're in a smaller city. Big girls can be fun depending on how BIG they are. I'm not perfect, but I'm happy with my body
>>
>>23040204
I've been with bigger girls... No hate from me, dominating thick women is great. But we must diversify! Haha the first girl we had was about 160. You meet any girls around LA with family roots in az?
>>
>>23039850
As one. Don't try finding us. We'll find you if we want something. Also JESUS CHRIST MAKE SURE YOUR STABLE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP!
Ive had couples want to get with me and then just go ape shit on each other before i got there. I noped out of that situation.
>>
160 isn't even that big. I didn't really ask them
>>
>>23040232
We don't publicly broadcast we're looking for girls... Hence the question on an anonymous forum :P so how would a unicorn find us? Legit asking, not being sassy. I actually would like to chat with you about how you think, if you wanna write me... [email protected]
>>
>>23040235
Gf is 115... So it's big-ger.
>>
I'm 185 and I still attract lots of people
>>
>>23040301

Sea sheperd doesnt count.
>>
>>23040301
Some big girls are gorgeous... Your probably gorgeous. :)
>>
>>23040309
Lol your funny

>>23040311
Thank you
>>
I mean let's talk about approaches.

I can get a date with an individual woman, but how do I introduce the idea of sleeping with me and a fwb?

Just ask? Put a couples photo out there on Tinder and just say what you're looking for?

>>23040232
Sounds like a nightmare. Pretty sure it never happened with my ex because she was just too angsty about her bisexuality. It was like she had to find true love with a woman or GTFO
>>
>>23040489
Exactly! This...
>>
So far, the one we met was from tinder.
>>
>>23040515
I guess if anyone swipes you, they must be at least considering it.
>>
Maybe you should be happy with what you have OP.
>>
>>23041262
Why date or be with other people at all?
>happiness comes from within ; )
>>
Let me know when you find one, I'm sick of fucking regular horses.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.