[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The last one didn't stick. Maybe this thread has run its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: 1446992724829.jpg (145 KB, 902x786) Image search: [Google]
1446992724829.jpg
145 KB, 902x786
The last one didn't stick. Maybe this thread has run its course, but if not, time stamp...
>>
>>
File: Camera_0342.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Camera_0342.jpg
102 KB, 1080x1080
>>
>>23039524
I am standing behind you and squeezing your sides right below your underarms, the warmth of my hands soothing you. I slide my hands around and gently massage the tops of your breasts while pulling your body into mine. I pull my hands back a little and run them down around the outsides and underneath until my fingers meet at the bottom of your cleavage. The friction created by my strong hands and fingers spreads warmth as they glide across your soft skin. I keep this motion up for awhile to allow the breasts time to awaken and become aroused. My hands form a cup that curls around each breast and I gently squeeze as you lay your head back on my shoulder. My tongue tastes your soft neck as my thumbs and fingers gently massage the beautiful globes I am staring down at.

While massaging each of your perfect breasts I make sure to never touch your slowly growing nipples or reddening areolas. I whisper in your ear how nice your beautiful breasts look and how sensual your nipples will feel on my tongue. You grab my hands and try to move them to your erect nipples, but my strong arms resist. The sensation you feel in your breasts is slowly spreading and you moan slightly. I squeeze harder and move my hands inward toward your pink centers applying gentle pressure the whole way while nibbling on the base of your neck and licking up to your ear. But I stop short, and repeat this tease several times as the anticipation of having your nipples teased intensifies. The arousal running through your system of nerves is strong and spreads quickly. Your pussy is now coming alive and your sweet juices begin to flow.

The story continues if you have a time stamp.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 480x640
>>23039524
Would make love to you in all ways possible, with intense foreplay and cuddling. You are the type of girl I'd gladly do anything with all night long
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 321x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 321x598
>>
>>23039654
Throat fuck and doggy. Would also really enjoy getting you wet with my finger play
>>
>>23039654
Putting you on a leash and presenting you to all of my friends.
>>
>>23039654
Get high listening to sublime and make you ride me til we both cum and pass out
>>
>>23039654
I'd start with fingering you after lots of foreplay, then I'd eat your pussy out. I'd then make you suck my dick, and them bend you over and fuck you doggystyle. I'd pull you on top of me, and let you ride me for a while. Then, I'd make you suck my dick/throatfuck until I cum
>>
File: LGDSC_00056.jpg (38 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
LGDSC_00056.jpg
38 KB, 480x640
I dont care anymore... go.for it
>>
>>23040055
If you really didn't care anymore, you'd post a time stamp. Do it. You'll be glad you did.
>>
>>23040055
tie you up, blindfold you and fuck you till there is no tomorrow

>>23039654
Doggy and Throatfuck you like you never been fucked before
>>
>>23040055
shelia?
>>
>>23040072
Gimme a sec old pic my hair is dumb n multi coloured now ill try to find a pen
>>
>>23040097
pads or tampons? which?
>>
Multi coloured Euro hair might be hot. Let's see it. I have a pen right here...
>>
>>23040097
Sorry guys, I don't think she could find a pen.
>>
File: IMG_20151204_184014.jpg (51 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151204_184014.jpg
51 KB, 500x400
Go wild
>>
>>23041831
throatfuck
>>
>>23041831
Hell cowgirl all the way, i would love those eyes watching me while she rides on me
>>
File: CUhjBVKWUAIoX_P.jpg (70 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
CUhjBVKWUAIoX_P.jpg
70 KB, 600x900
this should be good
>>
>>23041848
Throat fuck til your eye make up is streaming down your face and lip stick is smeared all over my dick
>>
File: 2015-09-19_22.43.12.jpg (41 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-19_22.43.12.jpg
41 KB, 540x540
>>
>>23039513

I kind of get the sense that it'd be you doing the fucking desu.
>>
>>23041848
slow but very sensual vanilla sex
>>
File: 1448236727927.jpg (98 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1448236727927.jpg
98 KB, 720x960
>>
>>23040055
you're definitely going to get throatfucked
>>
>>23041848
I'd lay you down on your back, and press myself against and grip on to your hips while I stuff myself inside you. All this while I stare into your beautiful eyes

Have any fantasies you want novelized?
>>
>>23041893
that fucking cat shirt made me spill coffee all over my lap fuck
>>
>>23041893
I know that's just someone is just posting liz
>>
>>23041831
I'd have you strip down for me and then I'd tie you down to the bed posts and leave you there while I take my time and come back when I feel like it and tease you mercilessly kissing and licking every inch of your body and get closer and closer to your sensitive areas until you're squirming and begging me to fuck you
>>23041893
God you look so innocent, I love it. Well fucking first off I'd make you clean the trash off your floor and then while you're on your hands and knees cleaning up I'd rip whatever you have on covering your pussy and just go to town eating you out before shoving your face into the carpet and sliding my cock in you
>>
>>23041848
I'd strip you, lay you down, get on top and tease your pussy with my dick while we make out. Then I'd suck on your tits before moving up to put my dick in between them. Then, I'd eat you out, and then I'd get you on your knees to suck my dick. I'd throatfuck you, then bend you over to fuck you. Then I'd flip you over, put your legs on my shoulders and keep fucking you until we both cum
>>
>>23041881
Would love to find a nice quite spot outside and rub your clit till you grab hold of me and cum all over my fingers, then I'll lay on my back and have you sit on my black cock and pump you till you make a mess

I'd love to see more pics of you
>>
>>23039524
With a face like that I would take you flat on your back so that I could watch ever agonized expression roll across its beautiful surface.
>>23039654
Would cum all over your face and chest while you masturbated furiously.
>>23040055
Tie you to the bed and tease you until you begged for release and flip a coin to see if I fuck you senseless, if not I give you several minutes for your libido to dissipate and start over.
>>23041831
Take you to dinner first, maybe a movie. Date a few times until we start having regular sex and gradually grow more distant until you break my heart in favor of another man. The keyboard you borrowed: just keep it.
>>23041848
>>23041881
Titfuck, don't know what else to say.
>>23041893
Tie you down and lick you out until you cream, then strap a ring gag in your mouth, fuck your face, and blow a load of semen down your throat.
>>
Weren't timestamps a requirement in these threads? Why are we not holding the women to this?
>>
File: 4L_XfhGzEVl.jpg (75 KB, 409x525) Image search: [Google]
4L_XfhGzEVl.jpg
75 KB, 409x525
Holy shit the guys in this thread are creepy as fuck
>>
File: 2015-12-22_21.36.04.jpg (19 KB, 312x501) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-22_21.36.04.jpg
19 KB, 312x501
>>
>>23041831

Sitting in your room, laptop on Netflix with some dumb movie on. We lay next to each other on the bed passively watching.

You let out a throaty yawn, trying not to let the late hours affect you. Stretching your arms out and rolling slightly toward me you smile.

"Mmmnot tired."

I smile back, and wrap an arm around you and let your leg drap over my as we start kissing. You giggle and let out a little yelp when wrap both arms around and lift you toward me. You love how strong I am, but also love the fact that you sometimes forget and these surprising little moments still get you going every time.

I roll you onto your back a put one arm beneath the back of your shirt, looping your bra in one motion. Your arms raise above your head and and grab the table like your at the top of a roller coaster.

I grab on leg and bring it up to my side and begin dry humping as we make out.

I move my legs forward and prop myself for the swift jerking motion that brings you up to me, you sigh heavily and put a hand on my chest. We kiss softly, sensually, say 'I love you' without a spoken word then look into each other for a moment.

Suddenly, with one arm I toss you onto your stomach, bouncing on the bed. As you try to turn I hold you down with one hand, the other begins to quickly slide your pants down below your feet and on the floor next to the bed. I straddle you from behind and put both hand up and under your shirt and bra. One hand wraps your neck from behind, the other finds your chin and turn you toward me.

"Tell me where you want it."

"Uhhhm...I don't...well..."

My hand tightens around your neck a little and lifts you off the bed. I shift my legs beneath yours so your feet lift off the bed and you can feel my bulge on your taint.

"You want it up your ass, slut?"
>>
>>23042233
You breath hard and hot, barely let out a word.

"Fuck..."

I laugh a bit, before quickly lifting your shirt and bra up and off. One hand continues to pin you down as I strip down behind you. Within a few seconds you can feel my skin on yours, warm, smooth but bristled across the chest and down the center of the torso with hair.

My cock is already hard just thinking about pounding your tight, firm ass. I tease it a bit, poking at it through your panties ever so slightly. One hand fills the gap between you and the bed, reaches down the front of your panties and alternates between a deft finger on your clit and brash cupped grabs of your who cunt.

I lean up on your body and let my arms push yours up and over your head, draping your hands off the edge of the bed.

"You know, I honestly can't remember if you said you wanted it in the ass. Can you?"

"I...I...don't..."

"You don't know?"

My cocks pushes a dimple in your panties as far as they can tolerate, practically take them inside the hole with it.

As I hear you gasp in surprise my hand tightens on your neck a little more, you could breath before and could just feel the large, strong hand around your slender neck, now it has enough force to constrict your breathing a noticeable amount. Electricity starts pulsing through your body as danger and excitement mix in pleasure.

My hand not choking you moves to your waist and pinches the side of your only remaining item of clothing. Instinctively your hand goes to it, helpless to stop the larger, stronger hand but there only to feel the moment as your mind is overwhelmed and your senses go wild.
>>
>>23042242
The larger hand grabs the smaller one and guides it to the panty line, letting it drop the thin garment itself. The larger hand releases the smaller one for a moment as it removes the final piece of clothing entirely. Then it finds the smaller hand again, frantically and viciously. It throbs with need and desire, nearly crushing the smaller hand. It guides it to the rock hard cock behind and wraps the smaller hand around it. Moving slowly up and down, it lets the hand feel the cocks far too big to grip for the dainty fingers. The shaft beginds moving on it's own in the hand, forward and back, but ever closer to pursed, pink hole behind.

The larger hand releases yours for a moment, but after a few seconds a cool, soothing feelings comes over the hand. A viscous, smooth liquid pours over your hands, coating the cock as it thrusts through it.

The large hand returns to the smaller one, gripping it tight around the shaft and guiding it forward.

Finally it enters, a stretching combined with a sharp pain fills you with the pleasure of a pinched nerve cluster. Altogether the pain and pleasure engulf your whole being, nothing else matters but this whole filling of your sensory perception. It's all too much as the hand around your neck tightens ever so slowly, more and more.

The larger hand, now free from needing to guide the smaller one, comes back to the gap between body and bed, now slick and glimmering, to pleasure your clit.

The body more than twice your size and many times more your strength fires and pounds from above and behind, the smooth tingling of soft sheets in front and behind. Every hole occupied and every nerve ending overloaded.

Faster and faster the shaft pounds from behind. You begin to involuntarily scream from every thrust, deeper and deeper they go.

"AHH...AHHH...AHHHHH...FUUUCK...AHHH!!!"
>>
>>23042249
Your left hand grips the edge of the bed, unable to move, as firmly as it can. Your right hand open and facing out, placed on your right ass cheek feeling the wet, lubricant soaked pelvis slap as it thrusts with the fury of an engine. It sits there able but unwilling to move, the part of your feeling pain wants it to stop, but the part feeling pleasure would never dare to try.

You can feel it building more and more inside, the rising tide of muscle spasms and cum. You hips arch upward to receive it's pounding even more willingly. Your cunt being vigorously fingered and your ass viciously pounded makes brain wholly unable to determine what to do with your hips.

As the shaft pounds faster and faster, the lubricant can only do so much as heat begins to build. I grunt like a wild beast, claiming it's mate.

One final jerk of my body and I stand up both upright on the bed. My left hand still on your throat, right still fingering and my torso leaning back to hold yours up, I use all my strength to force your body up and down on my cock.

Your ass is noticeably red as my grunts turns to to shouting growls. The deepest and firmest thrusts fire cum as deep into your ass as it can. You feel it fill you as your cunt contracts around the finger filling it, legs curl up and as you gasp for breath your brain feels only the absolution of this ultimate pleasure.
Holy shit I hope you're around to read this.
>>
>>23042256
HAHAHA THIS GUY'S WRITING A FCUKING BOOK RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
File: m10gvjoisuh.jpg (69 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
m10gvjoisuh.jpg
69 KB, 960x639
use me like the object i am<3
>>
>>23042833
Oh, I'd throw you against the wall, force you to your knees, and throatfuck you for a long while. Then, I'd pick you back up, rip your clothes off, lift your leg up and start fucking you raw. I'd then bend you over, and give you more cock. I'd get you back down on your knees and titfuck you and throatfuck you until I cum, then finger you until you squirt
>>
>>23042833
Is that really you?
You are fucking gorgeous btw
>>
>>23042862
fuck<3 harder sir<3
>>
>>23042912
You're getting it as hard as you want it
>>
>>23042833
Tie your hands behind you and fuck you on the ground, like the whore you are. Not even ask if you're on birth control before I came inside your cunt. Then make you clean my cock off with your mouth, forcing you to suck it clean by grabbing you by the hair.
>>
>>23042925
fuck yes sir<3
>>
>>23042936
Speaking of which, are you on birth control?

>>23042945
Nice, rough, or very extreme?
>>
>>23042948
Depends on the night. usually just rough, but tonight I'm feeling a bit extreme ;)
>>
>>23042960
Since you're not showing your body, I'll focus on fucking that face of yours. Duct tape your hands behind you, and just pull that shirt down so your tits are out. Then drag you to your knees, and with a tight grip of your hair I'd shove my cock balls deep down your throat, and tell you to lick my balls while I do it.

Then I start roughly fucking your throat, making you gag and choke, not even caring. Spit drools down all over your tits. I take my cock out, slap you across the face while I call you a worthless slut. Make you look up at me and spit in your face.

Then back to more facefucking. Holding my cock all the way down your throat while I pinch your nose shut and tell you to choke on it. Finally when I'm ready to cum I fill up your mouth without warning. I tell you not to spit it or else you'll get slapped again. I make you show me the cum in your mouth, spit in your face again, and order you to swallow.

Then I throw you to the floor, hands still taped, and leave.
>>
>>23043027
You on birth control?
>>
>>23043030
I havent needed it yet, so no. May I ask why?
>>
>>23042833
Mhm you're so sexy. You have very pretty eyes. I'd love to see them water as I shove my throbbing cock down your throat.
>>
>>23043039
Because I want to ruin something pretty.

See that bikini bottom? That's going in your mouth, and I'm going to duct tape it in place. I don't want to hear your mouth. You're only a set of holes I want to fuck.

Then, since I've got the duct tape out, I'm going to yank your hands behind you, hard. Up high, forearms together, and duct tape them in place. I don't want you having any amount of freedom, cunt.

I want you to know I don't give a fuck about what you want, so I'm going to tell you that I'm going to fuck you, and there's nothing you can do about it. I'll get between your legs, slap your face a few times, then ask you if you want me to use a condom. Once you desperately nod your head up and down, I'll grab you by the hair and make you watch my bare cock push into your pussy.

I'm going to spit in your face and choke you, tell you what a slut you are while I fuck you. Degrade you and make you feel less than human. "Aww, did little rapemeat want me to use a condom? Too bad, fucktoy. You're not worth wasting one on. You're only good for barebacking."

I want to fuck you hard and fast, not giving a shit about your pleasure. Then I'm gonna ask you if you want me to cum in you, just to see your eyes go wide and you shake your head no. I'm just gonna laugh as you feel my cock tense up, and start to shoot off inside you.

I want you to cry.
>>
>>23043095
Damn, thats good. Thank you
>>
>>23043095
That's pretty effed up tbqh senpai
>>
>>23043118
No prob, bob
>>
>>23043134
I deliver what she wanted.
>>
>>23042833

Beat's thumping from the DJ stack. If anyone cared to notice it smelled like the Roman Coliseum after a gladiator match. Feeling the cloud in your head and the buzz in your ears, the drugs are starting to mellow out a bit and you realize you need some water.

Your friend stashed her backpack behind the double doors painted the same as the wall making them almost un-noticeable to anyone not looking.

You were sure it would get stolen there, but behind the door, in a narrow hallway packed with crates, equipment and misc. 'who-knows-what' sits her small red backpack with several bottles of not $5 water. A red light illuminates the hallway from behind some stacks so as to not offend night adjusted eyes.

You greedily pour it down your throat, already feeling your body recharging for the party still going strong in the venue.

The door suddenly opens, drawing all your attention. A tall, form fitting shirt wearing figure enters the hall, looking left and breathing hard, his large chest in a heaving silhouette.

After several seconds looking opposite of your, your eyes never leaving his sweaty profile that towers above you, it turns toward you with a look of concern. You are not who this person came to see.

They look beyond you for a moment, but back down, face still looking concerned as his breath slows to a steady state.

He stares through and into you for what seems like minutes then turns his body fully toward you. His look softens and he smiles, looks down at your backpack, then laughs.

He takes a step back and open the door again, peeking back and forth into the main area, music pounding.

The door swings back closed and the music fades into the heavy bass that shakes the very ground.
>>
>>23043160
You lean against the wall, trying not to move and be noticed, eyes never leaving him.

He moves in a flowing motion right in front of you. Hands on the wall behind you and a sly grin, his large frame is at least 10 inches taller than you and only about a foot away.

One hand reaches down and grabs your hair without yanking it. The other moves to his belt and undoes it, unbuttons and lowers his pants in a deft flip of his hand.

His cock is already half up and flops out in front of you. You try to move out front in front of him, but now the hand gripping your hair violently yanks it back to the wall.

You scream but your words are hard to make out over the suddenly louder and more potent music.

His other hand goes under your shirt and starts mashing your small, firm tit.

You cringe and recoil, but that only encourages him, he leans in closer and you can feel his ever hardening cock on your slim body.

His left hand leaves your chest and both cup your head and brings you with irresistible force downward.

Though you press with all your might, he seems to effortlessly bring your mouth to his cock. One hand on the enormous shaft and the other starts rubbing your lips with it's thumb.

You look up with increasing worry, but an undeniable lust. His eyes are full of an animal need now, it can't be stopped.

You look at the cock again, you open your mouth knowing you could never fit it all in.

It fills your mouth with a meaty, sweaty musk. In and out, taking breaths in between, your tongue trying to wrap and slurp.

The breathing just makes you all the more horny. Without thinking, your hands go to the base of the shaft and balls, you beginning massaging them with your bolder and bolder sucking.
>>
>>23043165
You look up and see him no longer looking at you, his eyes up in pleasure.

You keep going more and more, finally getting to excited and letting it go to the back of your throat, triggering an involuntary gag reflex.

You cough and stop sucking. He looks down with lustful rage. Aggressively he pick you up and sets you standing against the wall.

With both hands he undoes and rips your stockings at the crotch. Then lowering your panties down below your feet and spread your legs again.

He hooks your thighs, lifts you and without hesitation or concern for your comfort lowers you onto his now fully hard cock.

It hurts but is just somehow so fantastic, such an enormous cock filling you to completion. It hammers your cervix and with a total lack of concern for your pleasure thrusts with a rapid greed.

He starts to slam your slender frame against the wall as he goes in and out with his full length as quickly as possible.

One hand grabs your hair and he turns toward you, his mouth on your forehead, breathing hard and hot right onto your face. You can't explain but it almost smells sweet, it's oddly relaxing as you feel more and more pleasure from the unsolicited fucking from a man you've never met before.

You reach into your jungle brain, feeling the good and vigorous fucking from a powerful, brutal man.

More and more it washes over you, the feeling of peak coming as he seems to be reaching there himself.
>>
>>23043173
With a shouting grunt, as the beats from the DJ reach a deafening crescendo, you feel the white hot cum enter unfettered into you. As you feel it unload, thrust after thrust, into you, you twitch, your stomach arches up and you feel yourself cum on the stanger's hot spunk inside you.

He stops and pauses for a moment, his eyes closed and forehead on the wall he seems to de-load from the moment. Eventually, without a word or a look back at you he sets you down, practically dropping you, onto the ground. You sit spread eagle, limp and breathing hard. You look up and he still ignores you though his hand goes onto your hair and brings your face to his slightly less hard cock, a mix of thick liquids on it, you can smell the hot fucking on it and it seems precious and sweet to you. You want to serve it and be it's slave, you want this feeling forever.

He then breaks and lifts his pants up. Moving like he knew why you were here, he reaching into your friend's backpack, rummages around, takes out a bottle, opens it and leaves as he start to greedily suck it down. The door opens to the music again, he leaves without stopping or looking back.

The door closes and you are left alone with the thump of the bass on the ground and the massive load of cum inside you.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 482x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 482x720
>>
>>23043436
Nice, normal, rough, extreme?
>>
>>23043484
im open to anything really..
>>
>>23043498
I feel like that's you dressed up at a family gathering. I want to sneak you into a bathroom, put you on the counter, hike up that dress of yours and pull your panties to the side, and load you full of cum. Then sneak back like nothing happened.
>>
File: IMG_5247390742301.jpg (17 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5247390742301.jpg
17 KB, 453x604
>>
File: image.png (133 KB, 161x523) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133 KB, 161x523
>>23043527
wow thats so bad I love it! how about in this dress? the more detail the better (:
>>
>>23043607
Fuck, I don't even want to one-time fuck this girl. I want to seriously make her my live-in sub, make her cook and clean wearing nothing but a collar, and fucking her on a very regular basis.
>>
>>23043607

The first thing that pops into my head is that you're engaged to your high school beau, have a moment of weakness and have the best fuck of your life with me, get pregnant and pretend for the rest of your life that your husband was the father. The kid would be a boy that would be taller, more handsome and more masculine than his 'dad' and everyone would chalk it up to his mother's family who were lumberjacks and woodsman and the like.

After a couple years the guilt would wash away and you'd be glad that your first child's father was a real man. You wouldn't want to marry some lothario type like that, he'd cheat on you like crazy, so to have him be the biological father so your son might grow up to play football and be successful but stay with your steady, reliable and meek husband is actually for the best.

Try as you might though, you can't even pretend your husband is anything like me in bed, you think you wish you knew who I was so you could take little mini-vacations to be reminded what real sex is supposed to be like. Maybe have him father ALL your children? Just for consistency? Hmm, well one is fine you suppose.
>>
File: snapchat-10-1-2015.jpg (123 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
snapchat-10-1-2015.jpg
123 KB, 720x1280
I'm bored, feel free to get creative? Thanks! :3
>>
>>23043645

I know, right? Like she's pure side bitch material!
>>
>>23043659
No, I'd want her as my property, permanently.
>>
>>23043651
hot hahah
>>
>>23043653
Wanna show off the rest of your body?
>>
>>23043653
Easy one Throat fuck that innocent look out of ya face
>>
File: IMG_5291256788382.jpg (17 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5291256788382.jpg
17 KB, 552x414
>>23043607
>>23043645
>>23043651
>>
>>23043689
Hmmm... How do you like it, soft, normal, rough, extreme?
>>
>>23043694
extremee
>>
>>23043653
I see you across the club, look into those big blue eyes, and the next thing I know those eyes are staring up at me in a bathroom stall choking on my cock. I rip your skirt up and fuck you from behind in the bathroom stall while your friends are wondering where you are in the club. Then we exchange numbers and part ways, you return to your friends like nothing happened and look back and give me a wink
>>
>>23043689
are you aware that you have excellent feet?
>>
>>23043709
I'm going to bring you into a bar bathroom and strip you naked. Blindfold you, gag you, and push you onto a toilet seat. Handcuff your hands behind you, through the back of the seat so you can't go anywhere.

Then I'm going to fuck you. Rough, hard, fast, bareback. Not giving a shit about your pleasure. I'm going to cum inside your cunt, then wipe my cock on your face.

Then, I'm going to let other guys fuck you that come in the bathroom. You don't get to see them or know their names. I'm going to make sure they all know you're a no-condom slut, too, so nobody wastes a condom on you.

Then, once enough guys have cum in you and on your face, I'm going to release you from your binds, get you dressed back up, and bring you back into the bar. Just so you can try to figure out who's cocks were just in your pussy, and who's cum is still in your cunt.
>>
File: mobilepic10.jpg (241 KB, 720x1000) Image search: [Google]
mobilepic10.jpg
241 KB, 720x1000
>>23043677
Sure, why not? I'm petite-- 5'2" and 105 pounds
>>
>>23043745
Ah, god damn. Are you nerdy? Submissive?
>>
>>23043653

Would spend a week in Paris basically filling you 6+ times a day. Sitting in a comfortable chair with a cigar and scotch, instructing you on how to masturbate, pinning you down and teasing the little hairs on your body and teasing your clit with oral before pile driving you in the shower. Fuck you raw over and over and over again until we both couldn't even conceive of fucking anyone else again then getting married so you could get your green card and become an American resident. Then moving to the country and raising our children while still having wild fucks in our master bedroom that opens into a thick forest facing where the sun sets.

>>23043676
>>23043689

Ok, so you got a long term BF or husband or what? Because I'd fuck you bloody but I'd only want to put any effort into it if it would mean another man raising my offspring.
>>
>>23043744
fuck that turns me onnn wow

>>23043761
ive got a bf but he doesnt know that i like doing this
>>
>>23043774
Even better that you have a boyfriend. I want you to tell me about how much better you get fucked by strangers than by him. I want you to tell me that you never let him cum in your pussy.
>>
>>23043774
>bf doesn't know

That's the fucking point. So how bout you take this one...

>>23043160
>>23043165
>>23043173
>>23043178

Since that chick left. Except we can do it behind the restaurant you and your boyfriend are having dinner at.
>>
File: 13490992084_0d25c0fe2a_o.jpg (82 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
13490992084_0d25c0fe2a_o.jpg
82 KB, 604x453
>>23043790
mmm i love itt
>>
>>23043757
Both, actually! I come off as really innocent hahah

>>23043761
Sounds like the dream, man! We'll pretend like I'm not American
>>
File: EEEEEEEE.jpg (365 KB, 791x700) Image search: [Google]
EEEEEEEE.jpg
365 KB, 791x700
>>
>>23041848
You're all made up like a fuck doll. Only makes sense you should be used like one.
>>
>>23043836

You looked eastern european, was just a guess.

Still would live the life though. Lots of sex lifting you're tiny little body off the ground and pinning you down while fucking like a wild beast and sucking of nipples. Goddamn I wanna see those eyes roll up into the lid while I gently choke you.
>>
>>23042833
Fucking marry me, girl.
>>
>>23043836
I would just make you into a live-in subbie. Make you sleep naked and get up to make my coffee and breakfast in the morning, then get under the table and suck my cock. Go to work, come back, fuck you good and hard, then play video games with you until we got to tired to stay up. Rinse, repeat.
>>
>>23043824
Are you even on birth control, little slut?
>>
>>23043935
no sirrr
>>
>>23043975
Naughty girl. I'd make sure all the strangers knew they might be knocking you up, too.
>>
File: 18846277712_2e007aea10_o.jpg (22 KB, 244x406) Image search: [Google]
18846277712_2e007aea10_o.jpg
22 KB, 244x406
>>23043980
talk about my ass pleasee??
>>
>>23043975

You sexual fucking monster. You really do want to cuck your boyfriend, make him raise a real man's kid, don't you? You wanna spent a few days in a sleazy motel playing with the cum oozing out of your cunt, don't you?
>>
>>23043997
I want to spank that ass raw and red, while your hands are tied behind you. Make you squirm and cry and beg me to stop, but I just keep going. Afterwards, I want to fuck it while you're face down on the floor, while I yank back on your hair for leverage, and while I keep slapping it. After I'm done cumming in your ass, I'm going to make you suck my cock clean.
>>
>>23044004
oh my fucking god yessssss
>>
>>23043997
I would fuck you raw no condom until you cry and your eyeliner dripped down to your chin

I'd punch you in the face and make you a blackeye so you'd have to wear sunglasses and never leave the house. I'd then cook you breakfast but smack that red hot pan right to your face
>>
>>23044036

You want me to put my foot on your neck while I fuck you off the side of the bed? You want me to slap you a little after watching you masturbate? You want me to pick up your phone and call your boyfriend, give you the phone and make you try to maintain a conversation as I fuck you and right when you say 'I love you' to him cum inside your whore cunt, don't you?
>>
>>23039524
Sit on my face so I can tongue you, and taste you as you grind yourself into me.
Hold you against me, chest to chest, thrusting slowly so you feel it all.
Turn you over, on all fours and fuck your tight ass until I fill it with my cum.

Something like that.
>>
>>23043745
id just like to fuck you at night in a park maybe have you spit in my mouth
>>
>>23044045
>>23044086
this is driving me crazyy omgg
>>
>>23044355

Why does your ID keep changing?

If your serious, we can exchange throwaways, we can do the whole thing. One on one insemination then tie you up and let random men in a loud club cum inside and spit on you.
>>
File: 1451146691702.jpg (41 KB, 475x413) Image search: [Google]
1451146691702.jpg
41 KB, 475x413
>>23040055

You look better blond.

>tfw this girl played with her ass on cam
>>
>>23043745
Bitch, I would fuck you like the dirty bitch you are.
Bitch, you won't be kissing anything but my cock. You will worship my swipe, bitch.
I don't need your mind. I don't need your pussy. I'm giving you a gift, bitch. My cock is a gift, and you're going to feel all 8 inches of it in that whore pussy of yours.

You want me to stop, bitch? Say something and I'll make sure that mouth bleeds bitch. I'll gag your whore mouth with a rag soaked in my cum bitch.

You won't say a word while I'm fucking you. You'll keep your mouth shut. You'll be a respectful little bitch. My cock is god, and you're just a whore. I'll treat you like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 593x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 593x552
>>
>>23044660
Cover you with blankets.

But really is tie both of you up hog style and gag each one of you. Then I wake you up with a slap and watch as you squirm and try to figure out what's going on. Then I'll pick you up by your arms and legs and use you as my personal fucktoy the whole time you see your friend tied up still asleep
>>
>>23044660

I'd cuddle up behind your friend, snug and warm, then reach around her and start twisting and pinching your nipples.

Slowly I would draw those little spaghetti straps down and start massaging those young, firm tits.

Lower my pants and stick my dick between her legs and then start playfully poking around your mouth with it. Slapping it on your tits and face.

I'd get out from behind your friend, straddle her head from behind and drop my sack into her mouth and let it slide around on her lips.

Gently move your head up to her chest, lower her top revealing her breasts and set your head on them as I started to violate your mouth with my cock. Reaching down to give you a nice fingering too.

Go on?
>>
>>23044864
Yeah, go for it. It's getting pretty hot
>>
>>23044838

I assume that it's literally impossible to fuck you without it ending up on xhamster.
>>
>>23044660
>>23044871

By now you're starting to jostle awake and I caress your face to ease you awake.

At first a little startled, I shoosh you so your friend doesn't wake. I gesture then lean over and place your slender body between her legs. Beckoning you to remove her pants.

You're hesitant but I get it started for you and hold your head, staring into your eyes to keep you committed.

You slowly take them off, revealing your friends bare cunt. I grab your head and bring it too her.

"Lick."

You again hesitate, so to encourage you I stop straddling her and get behind you, life your legs and start giving you a good tonguing.

"Like this." I whisper.

You moan a bit, then find yourself compelled to start liking your friend. Still asleep, you can see her squirm, she probably is having a dream where she's being fucked by a dozen men at once. She whimpers a bit, intersected by your moans as you lick harder and harder the more you get off.

I finally lower your body but you keep licking her with a passion and gusto like you've done this so many times before.

You feel a force behind you taking you from your meal. I grabbed your torso and now have you right over your friend, your face in her bare breasts as you feel an unfamiliar solid shaft tease at your wet pussy...

More?
>>
>>23044912
Yes, definitely yes.
>>
>>23044924

It rubs it back and forth a bit, long and wide you're not sure if your virgin cunt can take it. All the same, licking and pinching your friend's nipples is all you can do for the moment. Calmly to try to keep her asleep.

The shaft stops rubbing you and you breath deep, feel a calm over your body and ready yourself for it.

But it doesn't come. In stead, your friend's body quivers beneath you. Her whimper becomes a moan and you can see her face inches from yours in the throes of pleasure.

You can't help but whine a little trying to turn around, but finding my grip too firm and strong to resist, you can only feel my body slide in between your thighs, just brushing your pussy as I fuck her slow and sweet.

"Mmmmhh...please."

You beg, your hips moving in rhythm to the thrusts, begging...needing my cock in you.

A hand slides up and starts kneading a breast, giving you some reprieve, giving you the belief that perhaps it will come in time. I breath hard and gruff, loving the feeling of her pussy.

It only tortures you more.

"I need it...fuuck...FUCK!"

Too loud, she wakes up but her breathing and pleasure are still in control. Her eyes flutter and search, they find you almost seemingly in pain, biting your lip and desperately moving as a bulging man thrusts from behind. She can't see it but can feel it inside her. Wanting to be startled and aghast, she decides the moment is too good to let go and smiles.

"Oh, fuck yeah."

Her arms wrap around you and your pussy touches hers, like a child admiring the grand tigers at the zoo, it desires to be the center of attention.

I address your friend.

"What do you think? Does she deserve it."

You arch up and away from her face, trying to get your pussy near my cock, catching some of the thrust...but not enough.

"Mmmm...maybe--oh shit--fuck--oh fuck."

"FUUCK! PLEASE!!!"

Dripping wet and in need like the ocean needs the land to exist, you think you might go insane.
>>
>>23045041
In one motion I leave your friend, still rock hard and dripping. I flips you over onto the bed and all you know, all your life up to this moment has meant was the NEED to have this cock inside you now!

I lift your ass up to my waist and hold my cock above you. It seems impossibly too big to take for your tight little pussy. Your friends, smiling, shifts over and now pleasuring herself takes your hands, holds them above your head and cradles your head in her breasts.

I tease a bit more, then steadily start entering you. There is some pain, but you need it too badly now, you have to have this cock. And oh lord does it fill you up, makes you feel parts of you that you didn't know existed! Such absolute ecstasy.

It starts a little slow at first, but you instinctively move your hips to get more. I speed up and starts going harder and harder, growling and flexing. This large powerful male fucks you how you never thought possible while your friend gently ushers you through, you are engulfed, every square inch tingles as you feeling it peak.

I lift your waist higher as I get to maximum speed. More and more it's all so fucking good and all the teasing and torture comes to this point and you feel and explosion of pure nirvana and pleasure. Nothing else even exists, now you know pleasure and now you'll need it forever.
>>
>>23045050
Oh god, please, I need more
>>
>>23045098

Aren't we greedy? Shit girl, you came right there on the page. What more do you want? Some dirty chat?
>>
>>23045098

You know, my specialty is actually voice stuff, if that would do ya.
>>
>>
>>23044626
Kek, sometimes I wonder how it would be if there was something like iafd for normal women
> see a girl, quite hot
> get her name, fire up site, look her up
> see what she`s up to
> decide whether it`s worth or not to hit on her

Not sure if it would make anything easier, or just bring the whole thing down to the new level of mediocrity.
>>
>>23042833
charlotte?
>>
>>23042233
And then?
>>
>>23041931
Oh please continue that's so fucking hot
>>
File: IMG_20151018_000717.jpg (202 KB, 798x1245) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151018_000717.jpg
202 KB, 798x1245
>>23041842
Apparently they look lovely when I'm sucking on your cock too...
>>
>>23041983
I... Well.... Erm... That's... Interesting
>>
>>23045752
you are beautiful, i would love to just have u suck my cock while i hold your hair back for you.
>>
Come to me
>>
Woohooo the wood stood
>>
File: image.jpg (641 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
641 KB, 1536x2048
Woohoo
>>
>>23045779
What?
>>
Hi
>>
>>23045803
Hi
>>
Hru?
>>
>>23045811
I'm well. Laying in bed
>>
>>
>>23045819
which one are you?
>>
>>23045826
Which are you hoping
>>
>>23045833
pink shirt big tits if I'm honest lol.
>>
I'm hoping you you
>>
>>23045691
She isn't a cam girl sadly i'd love to watch her, I got her skype when she drinks she will do pretty much anything kek
>>
>>23045842
Well I'm on the right. The other is my sis
>>
>>23045861
haha good, the one on the right was the one I was hoping for.
You have really nice boobs, would love to suck and play with them.
>>
Where ru from?
>>
>>23045865
Thanks! I love them. i would like them sucked
>>
>>23045885
I love u
>>
>>23045885
Play with my cock while I suck on them before I fuck you.
You should post a picture with them more revealed lol.
>>
>>23045825
You are hot
>>
>>23045894
I'm surprised you could tell how big they were from that pic. My sis's are Ds and I finally past her
>>
>>23045885
Show pic of bootay
>>
>>23045900
They look perfect
>>
>>23045904
So you're black?
>>
>>23045908
Yes mixed with Spanish. U?
>>
>>23045913
All white
>>
>>23045900
Your sister's don't look very D, yours do lol.
Are you sure you're the one on the right?
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 247x204
>>23045908
Anon dfuq did you get that assumption from?
>>
>>23045918
>>23045918
Perfect. How tall are u?
>>
>>23045919
Must be her bra. I enjoy letting mine look big
>>
>>23045922
5'7
>>
>>23045927
well I think you are way hotter than your sister anyway so let me bend you over and fuck you until I cum in you?
>>
6'5
>>
>>23045929
I'd fuck U and sis
>>
>>23045934
Thats what I like to hear. What about me turns you on
>>
>>23045939
At the same time? That's hot
>>
>>23045940
Isn't it obvious? those big tits haha.
I can't see much else with only 1 picture.
>>
>>23045940
How you love my bbc
>>
>>23045948
How could I not
>>
>>23045943
Me eating u out and sis blowing me
>>
>>23045946
Makes me sound like I look like a bimbo lol
>>
>>23045952
Any more pics
>>
>>23045955
ehhh I don't think your real anymore.
You can talk to that other drunk guy.
>>
>>23045955
Sometimes bimbo is good lol
>>
>>23045956
Yes a few but I'll have to post later
>>
>>23045961
Email me
>>
>>23045958
You're just obsessing over my tits
>>
>>23045964
No your ass
>>
File: 2015-12-10 17.27.42.jpg (83 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-10 17.27.42.jpg
83 KB, 720x960
>>
>>23045964
You home?>>23045976
I love u
>>
>>23045897
so how would u do me? lol
>>
>>23045976
Where u from?
>>
>>23045981
I would bend you over the bathroom sink
>>
>>23045976 you got the I like black guys look lol
>>
>>23045989
that sounds uncomfortable lol what about on the bed or couch
>>
>>23046002
We would eventually end up there
>>
>>23046002
Where u from?
>>
>>23045976
Email me [email protected]
>>
>>23045999
How do see that?
>>
ITT: no timestamps
>>
>>23046054
I see your style lol
>>
>>23046080
Never been with a black guy honestly
>>
>>23046087
Well I'll be your first
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 692x1033) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 692x1033
>>
>>23046091
Wow
>>
>>23046095
When will you be in NYC?
>>
>>23046090
Yea? I'm only 5"2 and 90lbs. A black guy would kill me
>>
>>23046091
I would definitely leave a load on those lips.
>>
>>23046104
I'm 6'5 it'd be fun fucking u
>>
>>23046091
Let's exchange emails
>>
>>23046091

[Nie]
>>
>>23046111
No thanks I'd die, your cock is probably way too big for me I'm tiny
>>
>>23046120
Lol lube lube lube
>>
>>23046120
You'll be fine, aslong as he don't go apeshit.
>>
>>23046125
>>23046129
You sure? Biggest I've had was 5.5-6inches
>>
>>23046107
that i would like. how big is it?
>>
>>23046134
Tbh 6 is by far enough, any guy >6 that wants to have his whole cock wrapped can just use a hand or some shit.
>>
>>23046153
True
>>
>>23046158

Width is what counts, length is more likely to just bottom out and hit your cervix, which hurts like a bitch.

Anyway, where are you from? Tiny girls are hot.
>>
>>23046134
You'll go slow lol
>>
>>23040055
scat

kidding, missionary.
>>
>>23046141
7/8
>>
>>23039524
I need you
>>
>>23046418
>>23046414
>>23046399

Something I've been wondering from briefly looking through this thread.

Are you honestly as dumb as you seem? Not only have you been spamming (do you even know this word?) relentlessly, but you seem legitimately brain damaged from your language and grammar skills.
>>
>>23046141
I love u
>>
>>23046413
>Missionary

Fucking disgusting, you savage
>>
>>23046091
On your front, legs together, a pillow beneath you to raise and angle your ass. Deep as you can take it, I'd even lend you my fingers for clitoral as you'd be too busy gripping the sheets, finish inside you directly into your womb.

Prone bone I think they call it? Doesn't matter as long as I leave you a throbbing mess.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 326x310) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 326x310
Let's hear it
>>
>>23040055
Where u at slut, should cam again or do vids everyone wants to see u playing with your tight ass again, u know u want to
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>
>>23045732

The fuck you mean 'and then'? Then you read the next three fucking posts that continue the story.
>>
So any actual girls around? Let's get something going
>>
>>23046992
I think theyre lurking
>>
>>23047006
I haven't seen a single timestamp so it's safe to assume they don't currently exist
>>
>>23047011
I know 1 of them do, seen her on cam
>>
>>23047041
I hope you're not talking about Liz. If not her, then who?
>>
>>23047044
This slut
>>23040055
She had like green and purple hair when i saw her though,
>>
>>23047060
Oh nice. Well she should come back
>>
>>23047131
Hoping she will get drunk again and be a bit more daring
>>
>>23046773
More?
>>
>>23045752
my cock is all yours if you are gonna stare me like that
>>
Where's the time stamps? I hope you all enjoy this big circle jerk you have going. These used to be fun threads when there were real girls in them. A girl with a time stamp who is willing to respond to some of the stories would have my full attention.
>>
>>23047631
second that
not worth the effort.
still looking for one particular cutie to show up though.
>>
One last bump
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 342x833) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 342x833
>>
>>23048071
Oh well, i'd love to see you riding me in cowgirl. your moaning must be so hot ;)
>>
>>23048071
Timestamp
>>
>>23041848
yes, indeed, good is the exact word !!
almost too good to decide where to begin to play with ;p
>>
>>23041893
don't bother getting up, dear, got something for you to taste
8D
>>
>>23048189
Where's your timestamp?
>>
>>23048189
I'm still here, love those glasses in that pic, got any kinks or sexy fantasies that you want novelized?
>>
>>23048197
I was on here earlier. Not doing that just for you
>>
>>23048199
Thank you! I don't know about writing a novel. I don't think anyone would read a book from me.

Ever since I was young though I've thought about getting lost in the woods and having big guys surround me
>>
>>23048228
You never even had a stamp to begin with. How do we even know you're really that person you're posting pics of?
>>
>>23048241
lost in the wood ? but its not the safest placeally with some creepy half drunk rednecks sneakin' around ! Choose safety, get into my car :)
>>
>>23048261
I want my boyfriend there though
>>
>>23046773
ho this white dress is perfect :)
just give me five seconds to close the shop and it will be my turn to do some try-on
>>
>>23046773
ho this white dress is just perfect on you :)
just give me five seconds to close the shop and it will be my turn to do some try-on
>>
>>23047469
If you ask nicely I'll even swallow
>>
>>23048241
lol you look like a good writer to me

I catch you and your boyfriend wandering around in the the dark end of the woods, while I was strolling along looking for firewood, you looked lost and confused and your the man you were with looked sick like he had poisoned by some berries. You looked confused but not confused on where you were more like if you had a craving for something you'd know would make you go crazy. I ask if you two need any help getting back but I was unaware my flannel was unbuttoned, while I tried talking to yo I noticed you were paying more attention to my chest that what I had to say and knew you were craving me as much as I was craving you. You puss your sickly boyfriend to the floor and rip open your shirt and tell me to fill you up with my cock. I don't hesitate to pull out my cock and I push you to the ground and wrap my warm mouth around your cold nipples and slowly work my way to unbutton your pants all while your boyfriend watches terrified...

should i go on?
>>
>>23048326
What about you, you got a timestamp? I'd love to give you something.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.