[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2 015/08/tinder-hook-up-cu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 3KNNPm1.jpg (131 KB, 960x739) Image search: [Google]
3KNNPm1.jpg
131 KB, 960x739
http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/08/tinder-hook-up-culture-end-of-dating
>“I hooked up with three girls, thanks to the Internet, off of Tinder, in the course of four nights, and I spent a total of $80 on all three girls,” Nick relays proudly. He goes on to describe each date, one of which he says began with the young woman asking him on Tinder to “ ‘come over and smoke [weed] and watch a movie.’ I know what that means,” he says, grinning.
Why aren't you tindering yet?
>>
>>23039433
Because I don't like sluts
>>
>>23039435
>I'm not interesting or attractive enough to pick up women on Tinder

Ftfw
>>
>>23039446
>>23039435
>“We talk for a total of maybe 10 to 15 minutes,” he says. “We hook up. Afterwards she goes, ‘Oh my God, I swear I wasn’t gonna have sex with you.’ And I was like, Well, you did a pretty shitty job of that one.”
>>
Because i hate talking to women unless they're right next to me.

Because i really dont give a shit about their day and i got so much more shit i could be doing other than talking to a chick for days for the slight chance of being her 17th orbiter
>>
>>23039456
Every man also have 17 orbiters.
>>
File: 1397173030421.jpg (46 KB, 937x655) Image search: [Google]
1397173030421.jpg
46 KB, 937x655
Sure is /r9k/ in here. Tinder definitely enables hook-ups, but there are also plenty of people who use it for long-term dating. It's just another means of meeting people, and it all depends on how you use it. Don't get so worked up.
>>
>>23039433
>why aren't you tindering

I suck at it. I don't use Facebook or Instagram (made a fb account just for tinder) and I'm too embarrassed to add people I know to my tinder Facebook account. I take bad pictures, and practically no one swipes right for me. If they do I usually don't find my matches attractive (due to my mass swipe right in desperation). My conversations usually end when she (my match) moves on to a different guy. I have better results with women in person but it's annoying doing things online. I'm only using it because I'm home for break and don't know anyone here
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.