[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT You have two choices: Either write a letter to someone who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1590857-bigthumbnail.jpg (137 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1590857-bigthumbnail.jpg
137 KB, 450x337
ITT You have two choices:
Either write a letter to someone who will never read it,
or give contact info and general demographics in order to find an email/snail mail pen pal.
Or both.
>>
Here's a letter

Dear, Cunt.
I was pretty disappointed in how you acted the second time we had a spark. But it was nice to finally see the real you, and now I have a mess of stuff I want to tell you. Your pride makes me sick, the way you feel you're entitled to whatever the hell you think you are. Also how everything was my fault and anytime I tried to defend myself I was made out like the bad guy when the fact is; I treated you like gold, despite how much shit you were covered in.
I'll be glad to see who you end up with next, mainly because I know how you pick your men and I know the next one is going to treat you like the last. You weren't anything more than some stupid broken girl, and you deserve all the crap any guy gives you. I'm also glad I'm no longer your scapegoat. It's almost like I can breath easy now and actually move on with my life.
You weren't worth the stress or the money I wasted on you, and the only regret I have is that I lost that much time while chasing you down, as well as believing every word you said.
So as you slip back inside yourself I hope you enjoy laying on your back every weekend and getting fucked by whoever, and I hope it comes into something like a kid or an STD. You really deserve it for being that wilted little flower of a cunt that you are.
I'll think about you every now and again when I'm with her and I'll smile cause I know you still aren't happy with yourself, and I hope in a few years we cross paths so you can greet me like you always do, too which I will smile and probably laugh while I walk away.
You'res truly: F
>>
>>23039671
Should have been "your's"
W/e. If you read this you'll know its me.
Go get fucked, whore.
:)
>>
Dear D,

If I had the courage, I'd ask you out on a date, so to speak.
But today, like thousands of days before, I wait in line behind billions of others for your sweet embrace... Your eternal kiss.

There is no life without you, I'll go to sleep tonight praying that you'll take me in your arms. But I know I'll wake, and my day will be as empty as the last.

From N
>>
Dear hooker from last night

I enjoyed finishing between your big ass tits
>>
Dear Emily.

To this day, I wish you never had to go away.
That you would say I love you and stay
But I know you had your reasons
Because like the weather you change with the seasons.
It's been so long I can barely picture your face.
But I will never forget that smile and grace
Beautiful in so many ways.
Those truly were my happiest days.
I know that in the end, you weren't my friend.
And I know I will never see you again
Sorry I wasn't a good guy, I'm sorry I made you cry.
I never meant for you to die.

I miss you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.