[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I get laid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: WIN_20150509_16_50_21_Pro.jpg (18 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20150509_16_50_21_Pro.jpg
18 KB, 800x450
Why can't I get laid?
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>23034269
You literally look like you are going to murder me and wear my skin as a bathrobe
>>
File: Step1, getting the girl.jpg (260 KB, 2127x1108) Image search: [Google]
Step1, getting the girl.jpg
260 KB, 2127x1108
>>
File: Jesuslove.jpg (8 KB, 145x247) Image search: [Google]
Jesuslove.jpg
8 KB, 145x247
And you'll need this if you actually want her to cum.
>>
Sage. Your eyes are too far apart, your nose is too big. Your hairline is a joke, etc... Plastic surgery can fix some of that.
>>
>>23034269
You have the facial characteristics of a midget, but I don't think you are one. Also, you look like you have an IQ of about 62.
>>
You have to ask... Really?
>>
>>23034269

What you need is metal. Lots of metal.

Full corpsepaint, let your hair grow out and color it black, get spiked collar and leather vest.

It's the only way.
>>
What a MASSIVE faggot
>>
Almost feel bad for craterface. Even unshopped, he's got one of the most punchable faces on soc. Every day of high school must have been spent trapped in a locker or something.
>>
Such an unfortunate looking individual
>>
Stop bitching Voldemort and ruck up be a man and just find a common ground with a chick then work from there if you play your cards right even you can get laid while looking like Quasimodo.
>>
Its shopped and everyone ITT is stupid and more pathetic than OP enough to fall for it
>>
File: craterface.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
craterface.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>23035182
He looks like a total weirdo even unshopped though
>>
File: 1412410808319.jpg (173 KB, 1331x851) Image search: [Google]
1412410808319.jpg
173 KB, 1331x851
Its pretty sad when OP literally looks like this and has to bring others down to his level kek.
>>
>>23035217
But the thing is, this guy looks like a freakshow anyways. The shop didn't make him much worse.
>>
>>23035240
>resorts to nitpicking and ad hominims
>>
>>23035194
He looks like a school shooter, probably could get mad edgy girl pussy, but it might cut his dick
>>
>>23035194
oh good he dosnt look like the first i was starting to feel bad for him
>>
This dude is a total fag
>>
Because your face looks lika a salmon fish.
>>
>>23035217
And the guages in his ear making me just want to stick a dildo through it
>>
File: WIN_20151222_16_57_57_Pro.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151222_16_57_57_Pro.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
>>23035274
real dave here: I have a girl who unironically loves dylan klebold and once rubbed her clit with a pistol sending me nudes rn

she's hot (and dom) as hell tho so it's cool

>>23035217
i once shit on this dude for being a weirdo in a thread and the photoshops showed up immediately after
>>
>>23039537
Claiming this kind of shit while still remaining a virgin makes no damn sense. Either you're a lying sack of shit (most likely) or you're the worst closer ever. Either way, you're pathetic.
>>
>>23039537
You are literally that loser from high school that claims he had a girlfriend in Canada, and that's why no one met her. The number of people that actually believe your shtick on this board can be counted on one hand. Everyone knows you're just a foreveralone R9K reject. Who's got a weird looking face and is going bald
>>
>>23039580
there was a girl who posted a timestamp kinda a while back

that was that girl
>>
>>23039585
"B-b-but she doesn't have a Facebook, so you can't find her. We don't take pictures together because she's camera shy. She's real, and she lives in Canada though, I swear you guys. Does that make me cool now? "

Seriously. "Uh yeah, that one girl who posted the timestamp that one time, uh that's her." On a board filled with the first response to any kind of female being "timestamp nao!" that's the tactic you go with? Not helping your case of being THAT guy in high school.
>>
>>23039537
Your hairline gets worse and worse every picture Davey. I think you really are balding.
>>
Tell ya what OP, if you kill yourself now, then your chances of getting pussy will be much higher than your chances are if you're still alive.
>>
>>23039602
she did tho

like i'm not gonna go to the process of looking through the archives, but I think it was a kink thread sometime in the past 2 weeks. she wrote "dave life" on her knuckles.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.