[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So everyone is trying to hookup on here but I'm here for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: heartbreak015.gif (22 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
heartbreak015.gif
22 KB, 300x225
So everyone is trying to hookup on here but I'm here for the exact opposite.

Been with this girl for about 8 months. Started strong but soon everything went down hill. Sex isn't good, wants to get married so fast, wants to move in together. she's always irritated and crying. I've had enough when she ruined Christmas since we were suppose to go out for dinner but stayed at her place because she didn't want to go out anymore.

Ways to drop this girl? Never broke up with someone
>>
>>23032025
Tell her she is abit too full on for you suggest she would do better with someone that wanted the same things as her?
>>
Go for the clichés, there's never a good way to break up so just go for the tried ones, "it's not you it's me", at the end she'll hold on to the feeling that it's actually your problem not hers, if she's crazy change the locks and start taking a different route to your place of work/education.
>>
Tell her
>We're donions (d-onions)
And be done with it
>>
>>23032057
Best not to drag it any longer. Best if I break up before 2016 and honestly she will move on sooner or later.
>>
>>23032025
Bear with me because this is unheard of... But how about just talking to her and telling her why?
>>
>>23034568

dude that is way too difficult. i think he should just sit her down and have an honest conversation about his feelings
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.