[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder questions / rate thread! Q/A start: Ask for her phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 30
File: untitled-114.jpg (58 KB, 584x390) Image search: [Google]
untitled-114.jpg
58 KB, 584x390
Tinder questions / rate thread!

Q/A start:

Ask for her phone number first?

or

Skip right the point and ask to meet in person to get coffee or something?

This is after already exchanging like 10 messages over a week or more.
>>
>>23031649
Ask to meet in person right away, confidence is a big plus. If you don't have that sort of courage, ask for phone, and then ask to meet after some more messaging.
>>
Is there any gay/bi dudes on Tinder?
>>
>>23031957
I found a tranny before so j would guess yeah.
>>
>>23031748
How soon is right away, for you?

Just some random comments I would like thoughts on, from men or women

>I kissed a woman passionately after our first date, had a great connection in conversation, and even messaged a bit after.
>Now it seems she unmatched me. Kind of hurt, I actually thought she might be gf material
>said she was "busy til after new year" but wanted to hang out before disappearing. Kind of assuming she just hooked up with someone better.

>Been talking with an extremely attractive girl who seems coy to meet, but keeps on messaging me

>super likes are strangely effective. The top 3 cutest girls I've spoken to replied to super likes, and if they haven't forgotten me over Xmas, I think I've got a good chance of meeting them. Two are borderline out of my league, which usually means they wouldn't even swipe me. Explain this shit? Seriously considering a pro subscription just to optimize that advantage.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 749x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 749x1024
Rate pls. I think the smaller preview of the pics makes me look kinda strange so if u want to see one pic in full lemme know.
>>
>>23033727
Why do guys never smile?
>>
>>23033754
i really, really hate my smile. I have a pretty weak jawline so when I smile I don't get that chiseled look. my biggest flaw imo
>>
>>23033756
>my biggest flaw
Your biggest flaw is being self conscious, to the point that you don't smile. You should ease up on yourself and show at least one picture of you having fun.

I'm curious what kind of women you get attention from though--I'm very different from you, what women would probably call the "artsy type" so I tend to get more attention from hipster chicks and self described "old souls" and that kind of shit. Always wondered what it would be like to be a /fit/ muhreen type for a week.
>>
File: image.jpg (432 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432 KB, 1280x960
>>23033756
You have a stronger chin than me
>pic related my smile
>>23033770
Also this
>>
>>23033770
haha thanks I will try and work on that, in person i'm super optimistic and always joking around so i can't help myself from smiling all the time. In person I actually like the polar opposite of me because I grew up in a really liberal area, go to UC Berkeley, and sort of became what I am because I hate this super liberal crowd around me. However I normally go for skinny, smaller women whom I can manhandle that have lots of tattoos and preferably black hair. The reason I posted this shit was cuz I've gotten like two matches in a week and not sure if my pictures are bad so thats why i'm here for a rate (pls)
>>
>>23033791
I don't know how to rate men, because my only barometer for women is "which would I fuck first". You look good, but you need to show a softer, funner side.

You seem like a good guy, but even women who like mil dudes will be wary of moto fuckwits who take themselves too seriously... and without a photo of you that isn't in uniform, at the gym, or holding a gun, that's sort of what you look like. It also makes it look like you're trying really hard to prove you're a tough guy. That might be unfair, but these are the assumptions people make, and Tinder is all about shallow judgements.

The last photo where you're biting your lips together should go for sure, you look almost afraid.

I dunno why you've got the photo of yourself at the gym with your face blocked and your pecs out. Your first photo shows off your body without being too desperate about it.
>>
>>23033837
ill take this all into account, thanks breh. looks like the thread is dead unfortunately so i wont get my answer.
>>
>>23033960
"ratings" are not typically very useful. I hope my advice on your pics helps. The hard part is getting the chemistry flowing on the first date, that's what makes an average guy into a lady's man.
>>
>>23033727
Femanon here. You need to change the first pic, Your cute but jesus you look stern or angry I would swipe left on you instantly. Hell the hoodie picture does a wonder for you. Or something in dress blues but im a sucker for military
>>
>>23033727
Shouldnt you be banging the dependas near base devil.
>>
>>23033521
Was being a tranny explicitly mentioned on their profile?

I'd rather not get catfished.
>>
>>23034333
i've seen a good number of trannies of tinder and I think most of them mention it in their profile but there are a select few that look like they might be men but don't mention it in their profile so you risk asking them if they are a lady boy and them flipping their shit cuz their not or not asking and finding out they have a dick once theyve already sucked yours
>>
>>23034350
When I first tried OKC I actually went out with a chick who I'm pretty sure is a tranny. She was 19 and messaged me out of the blue (which women never do, especially not pretty 19yo's). I couldn't believe my luck, and drove like 35 miles to see her.

Tall (5'7"?), small breasts, but very feminine chin and face. Never even suspected she was anything but a cute, goofy girl on the date, but started to piece things together afterwards.

Couldn't see an adam's apple but if she was trans, she had to have started HRT when she was young. I still look her up on instagram every few months and try to look for telltale signs, but fuck, it's so inconclusive. I'd bet a dollar she browses 4chan too.

That shit still bothers me--we didn't go out again because she was so far away, and I started dating my next LTR soon after. I don't feel bad if she is (in fact I'd probably still hit it if no one found out) but I feel like there's no good way to text someone you went out with once two years ago and say "hey were you born with a cock?"
>>
"There was a problem getting your code, try again later"

Fuck. No tinder for me
>>
How should one deal with matches that haven't replied to one's initial messages?

My old approach:
- unmatch after 1 or 2 messages and no reply after 3-5 day

Things I know not to do:
- ask why no reply
- beg for attention

What I'm trying now
- sending a new opening message after 2 or 3 days
- make no reference to the lack of replies... Unless I can think of a non insulting joke about it

I don't do puns as openers.
>>
>>23034528
Pretty solid. I have had girls message me back after like a week, so I'm not too hasty to unmatch. Though I will say none of those have turned into dates.

I just went back through 15 or so women who stopped replying after a few messages and asked how their holidays went. Got three replies back within a couple hours, hopefully I revived some "cold cases"
>>
If I think a girl is hot I just message her and say 'Hey you are really attractive, damn.' or something along those lines. I've had sex with 3 girls off Tinder and been using it since first week of December lol.
>>
>>23034645
Post your profile? Or a run down of an example conversation? Did you go on a date or just meet up and cuddle-fuck?

What kind of women, and what city? Do you think they're hot, or are they just whatever you could get?

Didn't work for me. I guess I've banged two in a short time, but it took some work, and I'm going to have to break it off with one who wants a bf (she's sweet, and I wouldn't mind a gf, but there's too many things that won't work out in the long term).
>>
>>23034681
one sec, I'll post profile and response
>>
File: tumblr_nzzl9oEiHt1r9rv8zo1_1280.jpg (201 KB, 1080x1493) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzzl9oEiHt1r9rv8zo1_1280.jpg
201 KB, 1080x1493
>>23034681
First girl I took to the movies and asked her if she wanted me to go back to her place, second girl I treated her to brunch and third girl just invited me over. First girl was 8/10 second girl was 6/10 third was probably 8/10 as well. I go to Ohio State so a shit load of college aged girls looking to make bad choices. My look appeals to a certain demo of girls that put out as well. I normally tell them I think they are attractive, ask for phone number then ask if they want to hang out.
>>
>>23034701
>I normally tell them I think they are attractive, ask for phone number then ask if they want to hang out.

All that within like three exchanges? Maybe I'll give it a shot. You are a bit more fit than I am, and I have a pretty "wholesome" look, so maybe women just don't respond to me that way. How old are you?

I did have a cute 19yo chatting with me about her interest in sexual experimentation and whatnot, but she unmatched me this morning after I asked to set up a date. w/e! Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>23034701
Also, what city, or area of the country? Again, maybe it's because I don't really have the sort of look to draw in the easy ones, but it seems like a lot of women I match are looking for boyfriends, or get spooked when I suggest hanging out right away (without texting for days and days).

Also met a girl who was really into me that night, and made out with me a bit when I walked her to her car, but she demurred when I asked if she wanted to hang out at her place, and unmatched me later (after several nice post date messages).
>>
File: IMG_4966.png (338 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4966.png
338 KB, 640x1136
lets see if i can fuck 111 chicks next year off tinder
>>
>>23034776
Midwest, Columbus, OH (Ohio State) I let them know that I'm pretty much wanting to hook up. We text a bit before we go and I am still talking to all 3 of those. I have about 100 matches and have messaged about 6 girls who I really really wanted to fuck so I'm only shooting %50 tho.
>>
>>23034803
>shooting 50%
That's fantastic dude. I've had several turn me down after a nice chat because I said I was looking for something casual.
>>
>>23034838
yeah it's been a boost to my already inflated ego, I just got out of a 5 year LTR lol
>>
>>23034980
well, for starters which one are you? group photo for main picture usually means you are the ugliest one in the bunch. Change that for starters!
>>
>>23034993
lol, never understood that. The only time I swipe a woman with a group photo is when I can say "yeah, I'd fuck any of those girls".
>>
i've tried using dating sites, but there's less than 100 people in my city ( chicago ) on them

idk-y
>>
>>23035012
Dude... that's bullshit. I'm in Minneapolis and there's plenty.
>>
>>23035025
>>23035012
Yeah, In Chicago there has to be a TON. 5 Million population with only 100 people on dating sites? Nah.
>>
>>23035012
what sites have you tried?
i admit chicagos tinder used to be way more active (or maybe my pic was more attractive) but theres still plenty of chicks online

be glad you dont live in the shitty part of chicago where people are afraid to come and youre pretty much too poor to leave
>>
>>23035022
You are a bigger dude, which some girls are definitely into. You have a great smile and girls also love that. Being in Law school also sounds cool.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-22-23-27-40.png (193 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-22-23-27-40.png
193 KB, 720x1280
>>23035038
Since my winter break started I've fucked 7 different girls
>>
>>23034993
>>23035038
Thanks for the help, but I'm probably just gonna leave tinder and go play with my dogs. I'm probably too autistic for this anyway.

>>23035106
not me.
>>
>>23034701
It surprises that within such a narrow demographic or girls who like underage looking dudes with tattoos that you had so much luck...Ohio seems fucky
>>
>>23035106
Cool, it isn't hard lol.
>>
>>23035106
shoot for 20, actually, it's a gentlemen's bet now.
>>
>>23035106
Goddamn dude. Post profile and chatlog nao

Did you get pro for a month or something to build up all those swipes or are you just good looking?

>>23035129
I thought I was having good luck getting a couple fwb in a month, this dudes on a fucking sexcapade.
>>
>>23035125
I'm only 20 lol, I would so more often than not girls like tattoos at least in my city/circles.
>>
>>23035145
Not knockin dude, I'm impressed....I should make a trip down south sometime to Ohio
>>
File: received_777788229031598.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
received_777788229031598.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>>23035141
I live in a big city, and admittedly I always swipe right and then choose who to talk to after
>>
>>23035156
Oh I know, didn't seem like a hostile comment. Where you from?
>>
>>23035160
Still, 20 in what, a month? I've got to work sometime I guess.
>>
>>23035161
Canada. I don't know if its just me but girls seem a bit more few and far between, not to mention conservative up here.
>>
>>23035160
I'd really appreciate a green text of a chat that led up to a hookup if you don't mind. I feel like I'm great at talking my way into a regular date, but they always have second thoughts when I try to turn up the heat a little.
>>
>>23035187
Well I've only been in over drive because I'm on my winter break. Normally I do one or two dates a week.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-24-22-08-09.png (160 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-24-22-08-09.png
160 KB, 720x1280
>>23035196
Here my friend, this one only needed 3 screen caps
>>
>>23035192
Oh yeah, Toronto MTL Vancouver I would have good luck but in BFE Canada I would be SoL.
>>
>>23035252
>I have nothing planned
She's begging for it.

Jelly as fuck, maybe I should get some tats haha. Either that or I'm too old. I rarely match with 19-20yo.
>>
>>23035252
mind giving us an estimate of the ratio of matches to numbers/dates?
>>
>>23035262
Mtl and TO have both been kind to me during visits, but I'm stuck between Ottawa and TO...but I'm making do. Finally trying to find something a bit more long term...even if it's just a fwb deal
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-24-21-54-48.png (157 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-24-21-54-48.png
157 KB, 720x1280
>>23035252
And then it's just me giving her directions to it
>>
>>23035289
Ya I knew she was begging for it too cause of that, thats why I asked her to grab a beer right away
>>
>>23035289
25yo here. feels bad if youre poor
but i match with 18-22s cause i look young and my current situation is a bit more acceptable for a younger age
and my profile says im 23 so fuck it
still havent fucked though

but chicks love older guys who have their shit together or something to offer
>>
>>23035296
Not sure, like I said I swipe right for everyone, so I don't bother talking to the gross ones. I think 1 in 10 is a fair estimate.
>>
File: received_10156333152250517.jpg (70 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
received_10156333152250517.jpg
70 KB, 720x1280
>>23035318
This is my profile. One of the girls I saw this week was 18, some Vietnamese girl.
>>
>>23035318
Yeah, I'm actually pretty poor but I have a nice place and an older car that doesn't look like shit. So far that hasn't been an obstacle. I freelance so I actually make a good rate, I just don't work every day. I'm also "an artist" FWIW.

>>23035304
Seems like when I try to set up a date immediately, they just think I'm desperate and go "lol I dunno I'm sleepy"

I think I'm ok looking, but maybe you just look better, I dunno.
>>
>>23035342
This girl was an exception. Have to read between the lines, when she says "I have nothing planned" and its 10 at night, she's obviously ready to go.
>>
File: IMG_4014 (1).png (170 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4014 (1).png
170 KB, 640x1136
>>23035341
your profile is better than mine, you should be fine
im black so chicks probably match with me to go black then never go back

>>23035342
shit youre a shoe in then, you can actually go get them and have a place to bring them to!
But my method as far as meeting is pushing towards and hinting but never blantantly asking, and theyll be forced to invite me out or something
>>
How many pics should a profile have?

I haven't a FB, how can I create a completely invisible one?
>>
>>23035394
Three or four. A couple face shots and at least one active/full body shot to show you're not a hamplanet.

I've been told selfies are lame, but I don't have any good candid portraits of myself, just group shots. I don't think it's really all that big a deal as long as you look natural and not like some walleyed faggot.

It won't be invisible, but you can turn up all the privacy settings and leave it blank except for your photos, name, and birthdate.

They might require your phone number now, but I luckily had a "burner" on hand.
>>
>>23033701
>feeling feels because of how you're treated by people you meet through a hookup app

lol cry more bich boy
>>
I would consider myself to be average right. I'm not out of shape but not fit (anymore). Yet I have a grand total of 0 matches, bots not withstanding.

Though I'm sure my race factors into this. Is there anything I can do? I've already pitched the idea to a friend to have him use his photography skills so that my pictures improve. All my picture on there right now are the 2 pictures that have been taken of me since like 2009.

Meanwhile my friends (white) seem to have no problem and none of them are attractive or unattractive. Something is wrong either with my profile or pictures.

What can I do if anything?
>>
>>23035924
race? profile?
>>
>>23035924
start lifting again
>>
>>23035958
Its not like I lost the figure. I'm still built. Sadly I can't do that kind of lifting anymore with a health condition I squired in the past year.
>>
>>23034793
post more olivia
>>
>>23035924
>not white
>average

that's pretty much the long and short of it

if you're going to continue using tinder, you're going to need six great pictures that immensely play up your status and sociability

if not, then i just wouldn't worry about tinder
>>
>>23035987
she unmatched me. probably was a bot or something
>>
>>23036006
must have been a bot, too cute
>>
yo I just got a new phone and am trying to set up a tinder profile but I keep getting this "verification code could not be sent. Try again later" message upon requesting the verification code. Anyone else run into this, and maybe know a way I could fix this? I only ask here out of pure desperation.
>>
Sad that women are never willing to meet at your place for the first time. I understand why, but at the same time it would cut down on the bullshit and get straight to the point.
>>
>>23036040
I had it happen a few times, girls coming straight to my place before having even met them.
>>
>>23035989
Okay so what pictures would play up a college art (graphic design) student?
>>
>>23036040

I match with a lot of attractive non-bots and it never works wit them
>>
>>23036112
you can either do what i said with five pictures that just make you look like the life of the party and a person people want to be around, with one art related picture so people can be like "oh so he's an artist too"

or you can go balls to the wall tumblrcore art student profile with memes and odd eye-catching photos

the former only works if you actually are that person at least a little bit and the latter should give you a puncher's chance with other art students and seclude you anyone who isn't without much effort
>>
>>23036180
The problem is that I'm not the "life of the party" person nor am I a tumblrina.

If anything my college years have been me trying to find what my niche is. Haven't found it yet, but that binge drink/regularly go to the bar scene isn't for me and the anime/weeaboo/video game scene isn't for me either.

Even then doesn't that seem like a very limited archetype of a person to work on Tinder? Or is it the ONLY one that works.

I'd describe myself as a laid back Black politics junkie majoring in G.Design. Hell the most interesting thing I did this past semester was going to a Trump rally. I stopped doing the partying and bars thing since I never found my crowd.

There has to be a way for me to have success on tinder without me portraying a person that isn't me (the life of the party). Given that tinder is my last hope of getting laid in college, I need to find out what it is.
>>
File: STA1612AYOADE_412607k.jpg (25 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
STA1612AYOADE_412607k.jpg
25 KB, 580x386
>>23036208
try le nerdy black guy
>>
>>23036208
>There has to be a way for me to have success on tinder without me portraying a person that isn't me
there isn't unless you're white or attractive

>Given that tinder is my last hope of getting laid in college, I need to find out what it is.
if you truly believe that, uninstall the app and focus on other things until you realize you're wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 640x1136
I could use some help, I think. What can I do in terms of pictures and bio? I've only had two matches in the past two weeks. Some chick messaged me two days ago but didn't reply after I replied back.
>>
>>23036283
that selfie is not flattering lol
>>
>>23036308
Explain why
>>
Have you guys found that your activity on Tinder has decreased as the last update? I've found that since then, I still get matches but no replies. I think people stopped using it once moments left.
Do you think we'll ever get them back?
Have you guys tried any other dating apps? I'm trying POF at the moment, it's slow but I'm at least getting replies.
>>
>>23036272
So tinder isn't my last hope?

>>23036266
which is what?

The only nerdy black character I know of is Carlton from Fresh Prince.
>>
>>23036331
tinder is not the last hope for guys who can't get laid, it's actually a pretty ruthless version of natural selection
You should just be more sociable, hang out where the people are. Expecting to get laid as an introvert is a pipe dream, come out of your shell.
>>
>>23036357
I'm not introverted though. I do talk to people and socialize. Its that the party scene at my college died so there are really only one type of party/bar scene :obnoxious binge drinking 420 backwards upsidedown poker vison airhorn sounds parties. Which I'm sure people like. I enjoyed the more relaxed ones where you actually get to talk to people.

But if there is anything I learned about college. Just because you put yourself out there, socialize, meet people, get involved, flirt with women, ask women out, etc does NOT mean you will get laid. Far from.
>>
>>23036369
>scene :obnoxious binge drinking 420 backwards upsidedown poker vison airhorn sounds parties
then man up and join that scene, even if you don't like it
>>
>>23036331
god no, honestly about 90% of the people that post in these threads shouldn't be on tinder period

for most guys, it's a waste of time and effort that could be spent learning how to attract girls irl which is far more fruitful in the long run

tinder only benefits a small minority of men; if you're not one of them, don't bother
>>
>>23036283
How picky are you in swiping?

I don't recommend swiping everybody (it only takes like 10% longer to make sure you don't swipe women you would never fuck) but being real choosy won't work in your favor. I actually swipe the 9's and 10's left because I know there's no real chance.

>>23036313
Not him but was going to say the same thing. It looks forced, your expression is sort of funny, and the lighting and quality is pretty poor. Get a friend to take a few candid closeups of you outdoors or something.

The pic with the rifle will scare off the daffy cunts who only eat mystery meat from factory farms. Up to you whether that's important. Honestly I don't think that many women are turned on by hunting but maybe I'm wrong.

>>23036324
I use OKC a bit, but it's generally a lot more work, and lots of people are on both. I pretty much only use it for messaging girls that might be gf tier.

>>23036331
I don't think he meant a specific character. You want to attract the coal burners without alienating the girls who post #blacklivesmatter but are actually terrified of melanin enriched gentlemen. Sorry if that seems to make it harder, you seem like a good guy and I'd let you fuck my sister.

And yeah, your chances are actually much better IRL, mingling in college activities, etc. Tinder is about volume--I don't have the time or the energy to hit on 30 strangers in person every week.

If you can't seal the deal IRL, Tinder ain't gonna help. It's just a time saver.
>>
>>23036372
No. I tried forcing it. Learned a lesson my sophmore year. You cannot force yourself into a niche.

It would be like me trying to force myself into being a ghetto-thug type black guy.

I'm whiter than brian grumble.
>>
>>23036378
I'm pretty picky. I only swipe right about 70% of the time. Should I be less picky?
>>
>>23036384
Nevermind the party scene, find other social activities. Even my piddly little art school had a score of active clubs and shit that people did in big retarded groups.

I might be wrong, but the kind of chill parties you like probably are going on... you're just not getting invited.
>>
>>23036399
It's up to you. One woman who really gets you off is better than a dozen nasty pigs. I'd say I swipe 50-60%, but I do it twice every day. The skinner box is strong.

>>23036374
I must be an edge case. Thought I was doing pretty well, but the stories of guys talking girls into coming right over get me down.
>>
>>23035318
what about older guys who are desperate, have nothing to offer, and whose lives are in shambles?
>>
>>23036378
>can't seal the deal

I've never even been that close.

I'm stuck at the "they don't say yes to a coffee date, grabbing lunch" level.

>>23036404

Not really. The Party scene DIED in the 5 years I've been here. It has to do with the cops stepping up their busting game, a city ordinance dissallowing more than 2 college students to live together, and some other stuff.

I'm at a state college, I've been involved in activities. 3 different groups + working on campus and living in the dorms at one point. Didn't do diddly.
>>
>>23036421
Better clean up your act a little and learn to fake it.

>>23036422
Ok, so how many girls are you asking out IRL, per month say? Chances are, it's not enough. Also fuck coffee dates and meeting in restaurant, that shit is for faggots. Ask her to come over and watch a movie. If you must be a gentlemen, go to a museum or a conservatory or something--there's lots of opportunity to talk and touch casually.

It's hard to give advice without knowing your approach and personality, the kind of chicks you're talking to, etc, but usually this problem comes down to body language and attitude.

I repeat, meeting for coffee is FOR FAGGOTS
>>
>>23036453
>Ok, so how many girls are you asking out IRL, per month say?

At the height of it (freshman and sophmore year when I lived in a dorm). Probably 20-30 not counting asking women to dance at bars/flirting in house parties.

I was up to ~280 something before Jr year.

Then I slowed down because I was like "jesus h. mary and joesph christ, I've asked more women out than any of my friends yet I haven't had a date". Since then I average like 11 a month but I live off of campus, I'm in harder classes that I have to focus on and as I said the bars don't do it for me anymore.

>Ask her to come over and watch a movie.

I've never had my own place. Fr-Soph year I lived in the dorms of which had roommates who never left. Jr. year grandparents asked me to move back home and commute to help with cancer granpa. He died then grandmother fell and broke ribs so I take care of her now. If I move out she'll have to go to a nursing home, she doesn't want to do that so she offered to pay all my tuition if I live with her an assist her.

No more debt = yes grandma whatever you want.

Maybe one day I'll have my own place, but I have obligations nor make the money to afford it.

>museum or a conservatory

Really? Sounds boring to me but I'll take your word for it.

>the kind of chicks you're talking to

kind? I talk to women in general. I don't know what you mean by kind.
>>
>>23036453
>It's hard to give advice without knowing your approach and personality,

Here's an example:

I work on the on campus dining center, they pay more than anything else that'll hire a college kid in my city. Worked with a very cute girl. I introduce myself and start talking to her. I get her number, etc. I ask her to hang out, she suggest going and grabbing coffee.

We get there, turns out she's engaged (she was like 19) and her boyfriend lives in Britain and she's a super christian.

I went from "wow a girl actually said yes to hanging out" to 0 so fast.

A month later on facebook are wedding photos.

Don't get me wrong, there has been situations where I fucked up, one really, but thats pretty much what happens. Shit like that.

And its not like I can go for women in my major, art hipster super liberal girls and I don't get along. Trust me on this. My LAC art classes were a pain. I'm sure they are great people but they are incredibly judgmental and hipster. It's like, dude just drink a beer and relax man.
>>
Why is it that when I delete my account and make a new one, I'll get matches for a few days and then it completely stops. This has happened a few times.
>>
>>23036490
Fuck, that's rough. You've got some real shit to deal with. And your ratio is amazingly shit... but on the upside, it makes me think you're making the same mistakes over and over. I just don't know how to diagnose. Do you have any friends who are real pussy slayers? I wish I'd listened to my brazilian roommate more in college. The guy got tons of pussy while looking like a horse's ass and talking his retarded moonspeak.

As for the house--you'll just have to fuck at her place. That's ok. A lot of women don't want to hang out at the guys place first anyways because they don't want to walk into a rape cave.

But seriously, no more of that coffee bullshit. Restaurants in general make for a shitty first date IMO. Museums and conservatories are boring, that doesn't mean they're not a good place to take a woman. You're walking, talking, putting a hand on her lower back to point something out, etc.

Wish I could help more, but I'm probably already talking out of my ass.
>>
>>23036421
yea man you better fake it until you make it
do some free activities that look interesting. go climb a mountain or something

just dont look like some old shit trying to be young and cool
unless you still look young
then just lie to lay

but srsly get a hustle atleast. get a few bucks and shit invite a chick to mcdonalds and be sure to add "LOL" afterwards but let it be known u r serious, but clearly a funny guy and they should soak their panties

or not idk
>>
What do I even put in the profile field? I've been out of the online dating scene since POF was the thing. Can I get some kind of guideline?
>>
>>23036733
>short
>funny if you can
>mentioning your height isn't a terrible idea if you're +6'

It doesn't matter all that much, as long as it's not retarded. If you have a cool job or hobby, highlight it. I work in the film industry, and draw a lot of attention for that + pics of me looking like I know what I'm doing near a camera
>>
Whats tinder like in the Houston/Katy area? Also, does it use facebook directly? I'm a pretty good looking guy and I need some women but I've got no facebook, am I ded?
>>
>>23036805
Yeah, you need a FB. just start a burner and upload 5 profile pics. Tinder doesn't post to FB and nobody on Tinder can see your FB.

Only had one chick ask for my full name to FB stalk me.
>>
>>23036755
I'm a 6'3", 29 yr old unemployed musician. I'm thinking that kind of lifestyle is passable in your early 20's but now..?
>>
>>23036860
Is it cool if its like 5 shitty selfies or do i need variety? 'Cause I have a total of 0 photos of myself.
>>
>>23036871
"I'm a 6'3 musician in his 20's" sounds pretty dope to me man
>>
>>23036885
Getting some variety is pretty much all that matters. One good portrait for your main pic, and at least one that shows that you're not a whale. If you have no social life as it is, you might want to set aside dating and build yourself up a little. Tinder especially is tough if you can't at least fake seeming like a happy, together, noninsane interesting adult.
>implying I'm any of those things
>>
>>23036871
i feel like if they find out your real age it might be a turn off if youre unemployed
hows the music thing working out?

i lie on my page about my age
cant stop wont stop til im living better
>>
>>23036923
Thanks for the help man, think i'll be good
>>
>>23036937
For some reason, my FB told Tinder I was 30 (I'm 27)

I think I actually got more matches, but the holiday could be throwing me off.
>>
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 960x1280
Is this a good main picture?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-27-01-23-19.png (996 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-27-01-23-19.png
996 KB, 1080x1920
Hey guys how's mine?
>>
>>23038480
Good pic m8
>>
are pics with pets a go or no-go?
>>
>>23038570
in the house fully dressed with a headset?

>>23038480
not bad, should make em look at your profile
>>
>>23038480
get one where you dont look apologetic

or maybe dont, maybe for black people apologetic just evens out to nonthreatening
>>
>>23038480
actually I like this picture. Not into chocolate but hey Its a good main picture.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M

Explains so much. I just wonder if the results are due to the gender disparity or if tinder is doing something on purpose.
>>
>>23036399

Depends. Only try matching with people you'll ACTUALLY meet in real life, if that's your main goal.
>>
>>23039126
the gender disparity will always be the case, however they messed up on one important thing

waiting one day is way too short and doesn't account for the fact that girls swipe way less and at a far slower pace than guys for the fact that they probably get a match every other right swipe

if they just kept the initial 1000 and waited a few more days, the gap definitely would've narrowed
>>
>>23039126
>>23039374
and if nothing, the biggest takeaway from this video is something encouraging

hundreds of guys can match with the hottest girl they'll ever match with, and yet still, only half of them bothered messaging her

and out of that half, guess what most of them are sending her?

"hey"

for the love of god, talk to the people you match with

sending an actual message alone probably puts you in the top 10% of the people they've matched with
>>
>>23039406
OMG THIS IS SOO TRUE! If people would message me more it would be nice.
>>
>>23036576
>Do you have any friends who are real pussy slayers?

I've met some. I asked them. They told me to do the generic "just be yourself and ask her out" bullshit that doesn't work for me meanwhile they had a different girl each week.

I've been weary of my mistakes and have been improving over time.

I'll say the closest I've ever gotten to getting laid was 3 years ago at a halloween party. There was a woman there, 7/10, one of those "I focused on school so much and I'm accomplished but I didn't party enough" types. She's off by herself, I approach her and manage to pass all of her speech tests.

I suggest going to get food at the "local place everyone goes to get food while partying because its the only place open at 2" place. I'm in a toga, she's in a dress made from candybar wrappers.

So she starts telling me how the political groups on campus basically fuck and party all the time. Dems fuck Repubs, etc.

Shows me all these pictures on her phone of all the shit that she's done and what she'd like to try.

Me at the time: "Wow, those groups sure are sexually liberal, wait is she coming onto me"

Now as I said I had never had success with women before right? Tons of rejection. Well, what do you think would happen if you took a guy who never had a woman show interest in him and suddenly put him in that situation? You'd think he'd know what to do when all of his experience is in dealing with rejection?

Needless to say I didn't know what to do at that point and flaked.
>>
>>23039406
Hey/Hello is usually the first thing you say to someone?

What else would the FIRST thing you say to someone, even on tinder be?
>>
>>23038570
Your 3rd pic should be your main
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 640x480
>>23034701
Brother?! Dude you just look like me! Lmao
>>
>>23039672
Open up with a cheesy pick up line or something. I like guys who actually have something funny to say
>>
>>23038584
no, they are good. Girls like pics with pets.
>>
>>23040176
like what?

I never did pick up because I assumed it was bad and only people who did it didn't know that nobody liked it.
>>
>got date set up with woman way out of my league
>Obviously a picky slut
>wut do

98% chance I'll be a huge fag and talk about my family and circuit bending musical instruments and walk away with a pat on the head
>>
>>23040397
not a femanon, but I imagine it's one of those so funny meems where it's serious, but not serious, but actually it's kinda serious.
>>
I'm discovering Tinder right now, every profil i saw so far has a few pictures but no text underneath. Is it because they didn't write anything? Or am i looking in the wrong place?
>>
>>23040650
not many people write on their profiles. Which is a very bad thing to me tho. It's always taking a risk at what you could talk about.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-27-16-41-02.png (176 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-27-16-41-02.png
176 KB, 1080x1920
This is why tinder is great sometimes lol
>>
>>23040444
This pretty much guys that open with hi bore me like really could you make this less awkward
>>
>>23040759
Umm, could you please rate my profile? It could help me a lot.
>>
>>23040759
How is hi boring?

What would you recommend instead?
>>
>>23040782
Sure
>>23040789
Look at what I said above. Pick up lines are great. Also im a TS and yes on tinder. I know someone asked about that
>>
>>23031649
ask to go out, then exchange numbers for ease of messaging if she says yes. never under any circumstances send her your number unsolicited

>>23031957
yep i dated one

>>23033727
your first photo is off-putting. also get rid of the gun photo, the gym selfie, and the one in the corner which is just unflattering. what does your bio say?

>>23034528
what are you sending them? also >>23034600 has a point, i don't always get notified of new messages and even when i do, i don't always have time to respond when i get them. sometimes, believe it or not, going on dates is not my foremost priority in life. but it really matters what you are sending them

>>23034645
yeah this wouldn't work on me personally. i'm on tinder and okc, and between those and real life i get complimented on my appearance many, many times a day. it's boring to me at this point but i'm also not insecure. would probably work w insecure girls

>>23034701
your first photo is the least attractive of you t b h

>>23035341
your profile is generic af

>>23035394
the more the better, but they should all be of you. no pics of your dog or like some shitty food you made

>>23036283
another generic ass profile, and terrible photos
>guns
ugh

>>23036378
>I actually swipe the 9's and 10's left because I know there's no real chance
that's stupid

>>23036399
>I'm pretty picky. I only swipe right about 70% of the time. Should I be less picky?
i right swipe maybe 30% of people on tinder...but i'm a girl, so most of my right swipes turn into matches anyway

>>23038480
it's not the most flattering but it's not awful

>>23038570
>your main
i would left swipe without looking at the rest of your photos, choosing that as your main makes you look like a neet

>>23039126
both those profiles look fake as fuck, she probably got more matches because guys will still right swipe an obviously fake profile. evidenced by complaints of bots, which i have no experience with
>>
File: IMG_1640.png (446 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1640.png
446 KB, 640x960
>>23040811
JUST!
Bio says: It doesn't have to be hard.
>>
>>23039406
>hundreds of guys can match with the hottest girl they'll ever match with, and yet still, only half of them bothered messaging her

>and out of that half, guess what most of them are sending her?

>"hey"

>for the love of god, talk to the people you match with

>sending an actual message alone probably puts you in the top 10% of the people they've matched with

this so much. i almost never respond to "hey" unless i really like the person i matched w

>>23040176
>Open up with a cheesy pick up line or something
no

>>23039672
>>23040789
at least feign interest in the person you matched with. i have hundreds of matches, i'm only interested in talking to boys who want to be talking to *me* not just any fucking girl they can get to pay attention to them. ask me about something in my bio, just don't send me generic ass messages. unlike okc, if i matched with you on tinder it means i'm down to go on a date with you at least (probably fuck) so all you have to do is not make an ass of yourself and seem like you're worth the time investment

>>23038584
they are good
>>
>>23040844
Your pics are terrible. I would instantly pass on you. It's that your daughter? And your pic off center looks bad line a smile would be great
>>
>>23040844
you need more photos, and your main photo shouldn't be that one
>>
>>23040864
N-no its my little cousin.
>>23040872
>>23040864
Well thanks, i'll do that.
>>
File: sketch-1451254062485.jpg (213 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1451254062485.jpg
213 KB, 1080x1920
Here's mine any opinions?
>>
>>23040906
gym selfies are stupid and your profile is generic as fuck
>>
What if I want to hook up with weird and/or neet girls?
You seem to be giving advice on ho to attract normies
>>
>>23040922
who is this directed to?
>>
>>23040913
Any ideas how to make it less generic?
>>
>>23040931
You I guess
>>
>>23040828
What makes a profile not generic in your opinion? Im the guy with over a thousand matches so its working either way.
>>
>>23040938
>likes movies, tv shows, going out
this doesn't tell anyone anything about you. most people like these things. what makes you interesting/unique? put that

>>23040952
^^^
when there is information about that person as a unique individual, not just interests that most human beings share. you have matches because you're attractive and that will make up for a shit profile, most of the guys itt don't have that luxury. and you'd get higher quality matches w a better profile. your profile is definitely less generic than >>23040906 but
>"go on adventures"
>sushi
boring. there aren't even any photos of you outside except for that one so we know the "climbing trees" and "adventuring" is bullshit anyway

basically
>what makes you more interesting than all the other guys on this app?

>>23040943
i'm definitely weird and can be hermetic but still don't want to date a guy who looks like he spends all his time playing lol, you feel me?
>>
File: image1.jpg (138 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
138 KB, 640x960
Hey fellas,

What do y'all think about my profile ?

Bio says : "A lot of music and books. A little bit of photography."

On Tinder since one week, in a big city. I only have 12 matches so I guess something isn't right. Or maybe i'm not good looking, idk

Any advices ?
>>
>>23040980
I get lots of gorgeous matches anyway, so apparently it's not that important. Plus it's a general description, its not like okcupid where you should put lots of specific shit to stand out. Thanks for your opinion though, did you post a pic of yourself on here? Curious to see what you look like.
>>
>>23040980
Hmmm maybe
What do you do to not seem like a shut-in? And do you keep it up on dates or let them know the truth?
>>
>>23041007
your problem is that you have a profile of fantastic support pictures, but awful main pictures

add two photos of you just looking at your most attractive to start, bring your current first and last photos and you should be fine as far as pictures go... but obviously you can and should add more
>>
>>23041033
i'm not a shut in, just a homebody at times. i don't have to keep it up, i don't mind going out if someone else wants to i just generally don't initiate it.

>>23041031
this is my profile. tinder has been REALLY successful for me. i only went on one date that didn't go anywhere. most of the guys i went out with i kept seeing for weeks/months after. still seeing one guy i met there in there back in feb. i'm very very picky like i stated previously because i care about who i spend time with, but i'd guess like a minimum of 85% of my right swipes are matches

not sure the ratio of people who actually read my profile (though i know some do because they send me questions about it), but as a woman i definitely read a guy's profile before right swiping him
>>
>>23041128
I dont think I can not look like a chubby nerdy guy so I have to appeal to girls who are into that
>>
>>23041172
you don't look like a neet in most of your other photos, tho lol. but whatever you say man
>>
>>23041197
I havent posted any photos
I cant even use tinder because I get the "problem getting your code thing"
>>
>>23041211
oh sorry, i thought you were some other guy i replied to. i had that problem, too. send them an email
>>
>>23040828
shows off my tattoos so it gets the job done and none of the girls I talk too /seem/ insecure. They just aren't stuck up desu.
>>
>>23041128
>tinder has been REALLY successful for me
lol
you expected otherwise?
>>
>>23041128
also I would probably read your profile and roll my eyes so far back into my head I would be blind lol
>>
>>23041244
i'm saying successful in the sense that it's created meaningful relationships, not just a significant number of hookups. different ways of measuring success

>>23041261
cool beans. i'm obviously looking for something more specific, i wrote my profile to attract the kind of person i want to attract
>>
>>23041283
Yeah, having a shit ton of options would help with that.
>>
>>23041242
wanting guys to be interested in you for more than just your body isn't stuck up, lol
>>
>>23041300
>using tinder for anything other than hooking up
and this is where the conversation ends
>>
>>23041312
>>23041312
like i said, i've never had a one night stand from tinder and that's not really what i'm looking for. that being said, even when i'm just looking to "hook up", i still wouldn't get with a guy who's a fucking asshole. i hope you're wrapping up when you fuck these girls

p.s. anyone can get tattoos, having them doesn't make up for a shit face/personality.
>>
>>23041349
>shit face
>having chubby cheeks and looking like typical alt girl
nice you got me
>>
>>23041349
not sure who's head is further up their ass, yours or mine desu
>>
>>23041356
wow, i'm so hurt. how could you?
>>
>>23040859
So I need to beable to come up with something witty enough based on their pics and bio?
>>
My profile game is strong, I'm getting 2-3 matches a day, mostly girls that look like my type. About 200 legit matches in total

Only problem is that I have no idea how to have a fun conversation. I can only think of the most mundane shit like 'how was your christmas' or 'where do you work' and it always feels like I'm just bothering them.
>>
Are webcam selfies acceptable?
>>
>>23041532
only if they are very flattering and don't make you look like a shut-in. and NEVER make it your main pic
>>
>>23041494
it doesn't have to be witty necessarily. just ask them something that shows you're interested in them as a human being and not just a fuckhole and i almost guarantee you'll get a response. if she matched w you, chances are she already thinks you're attractive so you just have act interested without being a creep. i can't just give you intro messages to use obvi because you should tailor it to the individual. but, for example, the guy i met on tinder in feb that i'm still seeing - the first thing we talked about was animal exploitation (because we're both veg, we both had that in our profiles - which is why it's worth mentioning what makes you YOU in your profile so you can actually have a conversation with someone). another guy i dated, i messaged first, we talked about block party (he had just gone) so we ended up discussing shows/music (he was a dj). i will note that in both of these scenarios, because the conversation was something we could both talk about easily, it naturally progressed to other topics and we found out it was easy to talk to one another in general. that made us really want to meet each other. put both of them on my short-list for dates, actually - i actually cancelled another date i had planned to hang out with the dj. no regrets
>>
File: Screenshot_20151228-131655.png (730 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151228-131655.png
730 KB, 1080x1920
Anyone wanna give my profile a rate? Had reasonable success with it, 5 matches in about 4 days
>>
>>23041549
My bio for the longest time was

"Artist, cartoonist, graphic designer, Senior at -----. Grad 2016. Coffee is my life blood"

now its

"Graphic Desing major. Politics Junkie. Grad 2016. I am the whitest black guy on earth trying to find my place in a world that likes to categorize people."

How do I change that to make something that has topics to talk about?
>>
File: q.jpg (465 KB, 1307x1742) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
465 KB, 1307x1742
will including this pic increase or decrease my profile's attractiveness?
also is it okay to message girls you were matched with like a month ago?
>>
>>23042609
>I am the whitest black guy on earth trying to find my place in a world that likes to categorize people

woof

>>23042786
the fact that you're even asking...
>>
>>23041128
are you in WA, by any chance? I swear I matched with someone who had those pictures before I deleted my account.
>>
>>23042867
>woof
>>
tinder is so fucking easy guys c'mon now
>>
>>23042867
yes, I am asking. Now answer me
>>
>>23043005
post pics pls
>>
help me /soc/, I've only gotten a handleful of matches. tips?
>>
>>23034400
>She was 19 and messaged me out of the blue (which women never do, especially not pretty 19yo's)

Don't be daft
>>
File: me.jpg (270 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
270 KB, 1440x2560
>>23043580
larger version of my main pic
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-00-23-52.png (145 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-00-23-52.png
145 KB, 480x854
Ive been on tinder for two days and got a couple of matches so far (so i imagine its not completely bad) but i still feel like its pretty boring.

Suggestions?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
Tinder is pretty disappointing. I never would have guessed the female equivalent of a fuckboi was a real thing but this state is so full of them. just trying to find one that isn't a self-indulgent cunt.

anywho, any pointers for me? I'm trying to make it known that I'm actually looking for something serious without coming off as a huge beta which appears to be a pretty fine line.
>>
>>23043799
Why is your cuter pic second?
>>
>>23038480
I've seen this picture before, you're so damn likeable
>>
>>23043842
I figured most girls wouldn't be into how innocent and young I look in that pic but yeah personally I do think its cuter.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-01-01-10.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-01-01-10.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
Bio too much?
>>
>>23043799
More pics of you doing shit.
>>
>>23044003
10/10 would say yes
>>
I've had tinder for 2 years
according to my excel spreadsheet
nothing - 91
blowjobs - 40
sex - 23
anal - 5

all are first dates, never gone on a second
>>
>>23043589
Well, not for me...
>>
>>23041128
How do you lurking 4chan and being a feminist lol?
>>
>>23044048
How can someone have had twice as many blowjobs as sex? In my experience, if she's already sucking your dick, sex is inevitable. Also, not every girl gives blowjobs on the first fuck.
>>
>>23041128

Most guys don't even read profiles. Almost fully attraction based
>>
>>23041128
TEXAS?
E
X
A
S
?
>>
>>23040828

Bots used to be a problem, somehow tinder actually fixed it. There used to be very convincing bots, then the super obvious ones. Now I haven't had a bot in months.
>>
What's a good source of burner SMS numbers?
>>
>>23044401
i figure as much, but it doesn't seem like the women here need advice. just men. and from a female perspective, i do read the bios before deciding to swipe or not (this is if i already think you're attractive, if i'm not attracted to you i will just left swipe right away). and i generally don't message back guys who don't bother to read my profile

it's pretty well known that attractive women will have their pick on dating sites, so if you want to stand out and get more/better matches, i highly recommend actually listening to the women who respond to these threads with advice instead of telling them they're wrong (probably why no one wants to d8 u t b h) when what you're doing obviously isn't working as well as you want it to. one of the things you can do to stand out is have a nice profile, because most women are reading them looking for red flags. another thing you can do is read her profile, and send her a first message that isn't a generic "hey", compliment, or dumb pick up line. like i said, if you get the match you've already succeeded in the looks department so all you have to do is get her attention. the best way to do that is at least pretending to be interested in her as a human being
>>
>>23044390
>not every girl gives blowjobs on the first fuck.
>implying I want my cock inside any woman who won't let me grab her hair and poke my cock against the back of her throat
Anon, please.
>>
>>23044432
There's actually a lot of girls that don't put profiles at all. Just looking at my 10 most recent matches, 8 had nothing, 2 had paragraphs.
>>
>>23044465
yes of the women that matched with you
not of all women
>>
>>23044451
It's happened to me probably 3 times out of 50. It's a negligible amount, but my point was that your blowjob count seems inflated.
>>
>>23044501
I was just using my matches as an example. While swiping, similarly few girls have descriptions. I don't think that's hard to believe.
>>
How do superlikes work? If I superlike a girl does it just put me in the front of her queue or does it say "john superliked you!"
>>
>Question

Is it a blunder to ask a woman to hang out after a date (ie trying to hook up)?

Tonight was the second time I had a great date end with a kiss, and then got turned down for hanging out privately. Even after we've talked about how we're both looking for something casual.

I'm used to pretty traditional, chaste dating so I'm really not sure what the norms are here.
>>
>>23044737
Yeah, I think it's just a little more obnoxious notification. I think I've gotten superliked before too, and it just draws a little more attention to your swipe.
>>
>>23040828
>guns
>"ugh"

I never understood what the big deal with gun pics is. Guns are a big hobby of mine and I'm not doing something stupid like pointing at the camera like some thug. Shouldn't the profile give an idea of what I'm about?
>>
>>23044432

There are plenty of dumbass women on tinder that could use advice. They simply often have inflated egos due to the gender use disparity.
>>
>>23044806
It's a divisive topic (and if you're a gun hobbyist, I don't need to say more), and hookup apps slant strongly young, urban, and liberal.

Conservatives generally date through church or among insular social groups.

If it's important to you to filter out women who don't like guns, then your gun pic is an asset.

>implying that a really photogenic guy with a photo at a firing range wouldn't make even the worst bleeding hearts cream their pants
>>
>>23042396
>IT
>IT
>Love everything about computers
>electrical engineer
Kind of makes you sound like a geek, like your only interests are computers. Which I doubt is attractive. (femanons?)
Do you have other interests? If you do, highlight them. If you don't, do something about it.
Also you give no evidence of having a social life in your pictures or bio.
>>
>>23045585
i avoid techies but mostly because i know we won't have anything in common, not because it's a red flag or anything
>>
>>23044432
>>23041549
i would agree with you, but a majority of people don't have a bio of any substance and just feature a few pics of them standing around at their most attractive

obviously if they give you something to work with, work with it, but if they don't, there's no need to stress and you'll be fine just sending them a genuine compliment (read: not some shit you copy pasted to all four of your other matches)

regardless, have a bio anyway because these are the people who will swipe without looking at it, but you probably don't have the luxury of giving nothing to the people who take this app more seriously and look for it
>>
Just wondering what peoples opinions are on quite 'mean' or 'aggressive' bios?
Mine makes me sound like a grumpy asshole desu
>>
>>23046061
If you're a woman, I might swipe you by accident, and I'll make messaging you a low priority. The whole "angry girl" thing is usually just tryhard bullshit, and they're usually psychos.

I'll unmatch even a qt who just wants to bust my balls. Maybe New Yorkers or something think that's sexy, I dunno. I consider it the female version of a neckbeard.

I assume it's sexual suicide for a guy, because women are wary of even meeting a guy who might up and call her a slut in public or get forcey if she doesn't want a kiss. If women want a bad boy, they want a fun, confident bad boy.
>>
>>23043846
Thanks! Where did you see my pic before?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>>23043572
This would have been my profile pic. Deleted my tinder a couple weeks ago. Wasn't feelin it anymore. But I remember seeing your profile.
>>
>>23046621
It was more like looking down on a certain category of women than what you described, I'm not like that at all. Male, that is.
>>
Any advise is good advice, want to change my main picture but im not sure which one to change it to.
>>
>>23047157
I have a general rule of never putting anything negative in a dating profile. Think of it like you're at a party or event in real life. You might have a chuckle and say "haha, he's had a few too many hasn't he", but you wouldn't introduce yourself by saying "man, anybody who can't hold their liquor should just be gassed along with all the kikes. Don't you agree?"
>>
>>23047442
Yo, reppin Kent as well fine countryman.
I don't actually think there's much wrong with it, though your main image doesn't scream 'sex object' at me, none of the other pictures do either. Maybe try and take a more like... serious picture? Just for the first one. get your good angle.
>>
>>23047522
Do i want my main image screaming "Sex Object"? Im all good in person but my tinder game is poor. I'll start searching for a new picture.
>>
>>23047569
Poor choice of words. I meant more that you come across as more of a 'niceguy' than handsome and desirable in your main picture. Not a reflection on you necessarily, but of the picture itself.
>>
>>23047569
I don't think your main pic is bad, but it might be better if you've got one where you're looking into the camera, engaged, smiling, etc.

Dunno where you are, but in my area, a pic on public transpo screams "I am poor and don't have a car". I imagine that's not an issue on the east coast.
>>
>>23047569
Im in England, it was new years day and i hadn't slept for about 30 hours, i do have a set of wheels but i do see your point. I'll swap it for another one.
>>
What happened to Moments?
>>
>>23047578
>living in America
>>
>>23047846
I didn't say I liked it, but that's the fact. Doesn't matter how hip and ecofriendly a woman is--those ones just get wet for a brand new Prius instead of for BMW's.

You don't need a nice car per se, but it's just another dating asymmetry. Women don't have to drive, but you have to be independent enough to get around, unless the rest of what you're offering is so good that you can afford the eccentricity (ie, rich guys who are cycling fanatics).
Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.