[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your info and meet cool people. I hope everyone is having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4
Post your info and meet cool people. I hope everyone is having a good Christmas!

252/21/mtf

I'm trying to find a dealer, hopefully tonight maybe? The dude I usually buy weed from isn't selling right now and the people I've been buying from since haven't had prices as good as his.

Also down to hang and play vidya with ya.
>>
>>23030053
Morehead or Newport?

Morehead/19/M
>>
>>23030053
Damn, mtf in the 252 must be tough. Why don't you do inland to Raleigh or Charlotte? Or even down to Wilmington. Seems like a better place than the backwoods outerbanks and shit...
>>
>>23030053

m/25/black

Charlotte checking in, hows it going other people who live in the same state I do?
>>
>>23030115
>>23030115

Greenville bruh

>>23030137
I'm from here so I'm used to shit. Plus it's mad expensive to move somewhere like Raleigh, at least compared to here. I usually experience racism more than transphobia desu.
>>
919/f here
i'm so fucking bored holy shit
>>
>>23030192

Is that the Goldsboro area?
>>
>>23030192
how old?
>>
>>23030192
no, raleigh
>>23030235
>>
m/18
just moved into 919
>>
>>23030115
Havelock here.

Grew up in Newport. Went to ECU. Lived in Raleigh for a while... This state sucks.
>>
>>23030326
kik?
>>
>>23030338
Doesn't it. Its cheaper than better places, but its country and dank as fuck. And extremely wet and humid. I dislike it but its alright, but I'm moving as soon as I graduate.
>>
All y'all complaining about NC and i'm sitting here just south in a small ass city bored off my ass.

Grass is greener I guess
>>
>>23030345
it's rpana151
>>
>>23030367
Every NC thread I've seen since I came back to /soc/ a month ago has been full of self-defeating whiny pessimists, shortly 404ing as a result. I remember a few years ago, an NC thread would pop up and people would express pleasant surprise at how many people in NC were on 4chan. Dunno what the hell happened.
>>
>>23030379
I find far more people from SC on reddit really. Never once have I seen a SC meet thread on 4chan. I guess the culture difference is in the bigger cities for the most part.
>>
>>23030379

That time is gone now anon. NC is kind of lame compared to all the more well known places in the states. You could be in NC, Or NY, CA, etc. Its just wet with obese people. Whats good about it?
>>
29 m Wilmington kik nicholast86
>>
>>23030424
People are the same everywhere, there's plenty of good ones in NC. Besides that, the state has mountains, plains and beaches and plenty of cities. I've been to Ohio, which gets tons of busy threads, many times. What's so different about NC?

And don't say rednecks--folk on 4chan are largely the disenfranchised minority in any state.
>>
Look at the Georgia thread right now, not many posts but it's not the pity party every NC one has been.
>>
>>23030525

People are not the same everywhere. What you posted about NC is all nature based i.e. "country". A lot of people from Up north move down south because its cheaper. But those types of things don't appeal to us at all. The south is very open space wise but no transportation if you don't have it (i do, many dont). Charlotte has a lot of shows/concerts, but what does the rest of the NC have? Outside? Its outside everywhere, but down here its always wet and gloomy, the highest obesity rate is in the south, and some of these country accents are so thick I cant even understand people and I have had to ask other people to explain what was said. NC isn't bad. But I rather be in LA right now.
>>
>>23030577
What is with you and the obesity, it's not going to infect you ffs. And yes people are absolutely the same, different mainstreams dominate but you can find paraplegic trans scene kids anywhere.
>>
>>23030577
To clarify, that's why I listed "plenty of cities" before. Large population centers = any kind of person imaginable, it's simple statistics.
>>
>>23030609

I just dislike obesity heavily (HAHHHHHHH, puns). They walk slow and take up more space, tend to breathe loudly and threw the mouth, and come off as unpleasant. Now those are generalizations, I know overweight people who are great people with great character, but their weight is an issue in and off itself.

I don't think I'm looking for people either when I saw things to do. While you can find multiple types of people everywhere I can vibe with different types. I'm asking "what is there to do" in NC that makes it this great place that people wouldn't complain about it in a thread?
>>
i actually love the weather in nc, it never gets too cold and it's only unbearably hot 2 or 3 days out of the summer
people here are pretty nice and this is coming from a half-blooded, northern raised negress
>>
>>23030694
The same things you can do anywhere. USA is a melting pot, and melting pots are homogeneous. I'm going to pull some conversational Ju-jitsu and ask you to name something you can't do in NC that you can do in every other state.
>>
>>23030771

sorry went to take a shower and eat. Well I haven't been to every state so I wouldn't have a direct answer, but from being up north I can say "catch the train/subway places" and better/more public transportation.
And when I was on the west coast I don't recall see any confederate flags on houses or vehicles. So there are differences in subculture which affect the overall experience of a place but to just say you can do everything everywhere isn't true. In NY or CA most performing celebs pass through. Its less common imo in NC if they're not major already. In Washington DC they have great museums and sites to see. What do you see in NC? The asheville zoo? Old plantations? NC is decent, but its not great by any means.
>>
>>23030053
Hey op, I'm from the 757 (28/m) and the 252 is realistic driving distance. Kik?
>>
>>23030718
Never gets cold? its snows here. It gets legit brick city out here. And for almost 2 weeks it was constant rain. LA has great weather. A constant 70ish to 100ish with very little rain and humidity. And it gets around 90 to 100 in NC, but the humidity makes it muuuuuuuch worse.
>>
>>23031243
Most of NC is BEAUTIFUL dude. You must have a pretty low appreciation of nature. Also, not everyone cares about celebrities (like seriously, why give a shit?) and those confederate flags really aren't that common in most parts of NC that I've been to. I'm from Virginia Beach, which is a major tourism industry for its beach, and those of us who live here take our vacations in the outer banks.
I get it, you like urban life. Don't be such a snob about it.
>>
>>23030718
What part of NC do you live in?
>>
I'm in Charlotte for Christmas break, anyone want to do things? Looking for someone else college-aged to hang out with.
>>
>>23030718
I'm in the shitty rainy part.
I actually like the heat.(During the time of the year when it's appropriate, anyway)
>>
File: 122215.jpg (100 KB, 597x803) Image search: [Google]
122215.jpg
100 KB, 597x803
23/m/919 (Raleigh)/straight
Down to talk, chill, hook up or drink (at your place or mine; bars are too expensive)
Skype is pichi.dee
>>
18/M/Bi/910 Wilmington
dankmemesarenow

Please sell me drugs or let me suck your cock.
>>
>>23030718
Where in Raleigh? I'm in apex, wanna Kik?
>>
919/m/19 waiting for school to start again.
>>
Bump, 24 m in Winston
>>
>>23031285
never gets TOO cold. I agree, the weather in NC is great

>>23030718
I'm also in Raleigh, kik antispiral
>>
>>23031323
raleigh
>>23031898
sure, it's succulenter
>>
Anybody wanna hang and smoke with somebody from Columbia SC? We can go to bars and nerd out w/e
>>
File: 1211151328.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1211151328.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
23/m/919 and 336

Greensboro and Chapel Hill
Smoking, drinking, vidya, coffee, art
Pic related, me n my cat
SC is d4nd3r
>>
22/m/910
Jville
Bi

Bored as fuck
>>
30/m/919

bicurious, want to suck some cock

skype - gabe.newell3
>>
>>23030192
Raleigh here. how are ya
>>
21/m/910
CAMP LEJUENE
Down to do sex and stuff I guess. I can also drink if you'd rather just get shitfaced and do wild shit.
>>
>>23034045
devil
>>
>>23034296
Wut
>>
>>23034322
you have duty tommorow
>>
>>23034327
Bullshit. Havnt had duty since August 2014
>>
23/m/Charlotte here

Where are all the chubby chicks at? Kik: c.hilliger
>>
>>23034270
kik?
>>
Weather is great right now. Spent all day driving around with the windows down.

24/m/704

(Pic is from Lake Norman this evening.)
>>
>>23031309

im not a snob. I posted my preferences which are different from yours.
>>
>>23034291

HAHAHA!!! WELCOME TO THE SUCK!!! You mainside?
>>
919, carrboro, hard being a late 20's dude that's into fem bois around here.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.