[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cute t girl looking for dommey waifu. would actuslly marry b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
cute t girl looking for dommey waifu. would actuslly marry but waifu sounds cute.
im an intellectual, good sense of humour, with a massive submissive streak.
amazing at foot massages and licking ass or pussy, need breaking in and training at sucking girl cock but very willing to learn and get trained as i fantasize about it daily, i love giving full body tongue baths - especially if my lover is very sweaty and unwashed then - and sleeping with my nose in myownwrs anus, crotch or at their feet under the blankets. exceptions madefor girls whowantmy nose in their armpits or their divk in their ass as i drift off to sleep.
very much into consentual nonconsent. if i wake up withyour cum on my face or myface smelling like your ass or wjatever.... cool. keep it up if you like. i love it. golden showers are cool to, along with anything else you wish to mark me as your property, which i am or would be.
take me? take me hard?
kik and fetlife are spookygirl420 and my skype is perkygoth420 and i smoke up all mygirlfriends good if stoners and for the rest i dont pressure. my gmail is [email protected]
>>
File: 2015-12-25_04h49_06.png (1 MB, 598x837) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-25_04h49_06.png
1 MB, 598x837
>>23027107
I hope this isn;t a copypasta, or you dont have an s/o
>>
File: 2015-12-25_04h50_34.png (2 MB, 895x1031) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-25_04h50_34.png
2 MB, 895x1031
>>23027159
Because you may be my type
>>
>>23027159
its not copypasta but imsorry tosee youre not my type. too boy. im sorry
>>
>>23027107
i mean maybe if you could support someone else, but you're probably not in the position to do that
>>
File: 2015-12-25_04h39_14.png (1 MB, 686x841) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-25_04h39_14.png
1 MB, 686x841
>>23027188
Well, godspeed. See other men, this is what I deal with on the daily to get free poon. It's not that hard once you ask 100 of them.
>>
>>23027167
>OP clearly interested in girls
>Tries to get in that

Good job.
>>
>>23027202
i am. i have nothing but timethese days and have a steady income
desu i kindof want to raise an early transitiontrans girl and be her mommy slave >>
im capable. im loving. and im a nurturer without being a pussy. but also very subby so theyd be in charge. always. and i wouldnt want it any other way
>>
File: stong_b8.jpg (222 KB, 1464x1079) Image search: [Google]
stong_b8.jpg
222 KB, 1464x1079
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 640x480
the only thing that makes it hard mode is im canadian so if you want to live me as my owner wed have to marry.
good news: i want to and im extremely faithful and doting. id even wske you up with good morning rim jobs and actually be pleasantly surprised if i woke upwith your cum in my face or mouth
>>
>>23027585
the bait is me. the prize is me. im actually not trolling. i just want a freakin domme, dude.
>>
Are you real? Can I see some evidence?
>>
>>23027589
How do you feel about a young black dom?, and please post more pics and how you'd take care of me
>>
>>23027593
loke seriously, if you know what its like to crave a dommey girl its just that. im not desperate but i have the desire and inclination.
i jist want a girl topwn and own me utterly.dick girl or vag girl. both are awesome. as long as we click
>>
>>23027605
the spelling of dom makes me say no. im looking for girls. age and skin colour dont matter except when awesome but you sound like the wrong gender for me.
>>23027603
im as real as they come. the picsare of me but admittedly a little old. areyou going to ask me to give a time stamp or a shoe on my head or something? idreallyrather not but whatever. its 4chan.
either way im real, im sincere, i look mostly like thisbut myhair isbrown now, my breast size is34 b, my womens shoe size is 9, and ive been watchingdoctor whowaybefore it was cool but only watch the new seriesof battlstar galactica because itswaymore awesome in myopinion than the old seriesofot ( unlike doctor who, which was always win. i still remeber watching the first appearances of the daleks and cybermen, the latter involving them splicingin in stuff from the storyboard to fill infor lost footage )
>>
>>23027107
So would you eat shit? lol
>>
>>23027662
no.
shot, pain, and abdl stuff are my limits.
i do like strong odours on girls though and every every bodily fluid is yummy to me.
yeah, i said that. i will run the fuck away from shit but love my owners unwashed and fragrant, will drink sweat, spit, piss, or toe jam. butt lint or anal juices are nice as well as the scent of my owners armpits. i would live off a diet ofjust things if given the opportunity and preferably the orders.
i know. vile tight?
its why im a sub. it shows ownership in extremely primal and intentional ways and i crave it.
>>
>>23027676
meant to say " just those things " among the various typos in that sorry.
again, ladies, looking for a domme to make me do that shit. id let gou cum in mymouth, on my face, on my food, etc for starters and way more than that.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.