[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
transgirl looking to be the slave of a trans and/or cisgirl(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
transgirl looking to be the slave of a trans and/or cisgirl(s). all with permission ( and possible high fives or bro fists ) between each other. really hoping for threesomes from a couple using me to felch after they buttsex. also off course sucking clean of a butt scented cock after.
i love to be face fucked but need training and breaking in. i also love to give ass worship and with that im an expert whocan learn more. i love to smell and lick feet, armpits, crotch, and assholes and fantasize about being facesat for hourseach day or days on end each week. maybe weeks on end each year? its all good. awesome even. i want my nose in your asshole if youre into this stuff.
ifyoureinto it and qualify forwhat im looking for ( no boys unless hawt CDs and dommes, not doms ) my kikand fetlife are sppokygirl420. my skype is perkygoth420 and my emailis [email protected]
>>
>>23026717
spookygirl420
not the otherthing.thats a typo.sorries :3
>>
>>23026717

No boys at all? I really want qt trap to have sex w/ me and my bf he's really really handsome! And I think I'm pretty I get hit on at least anyway. Maybe you would consider us? If not I understand though!
>>
>>23026821
im a slightly bi mostly lesbian girl so i have a very high standard for boys i would be involved with ( mostly femboys and hawt CDs ). its the only reason im inclined to say no. threesomes are awesome though. cream pies are cool too. but its dependent on the one who left it there as tohow hot it is.
btw im in camada. i forgot to mention this is hard mode due to circumstances beyond my control ( i.e: where i was born ) but... knowing myself and many american girls responses to me.... im worth it but difficultto acquire despite being very willing >>
ask im if he justwants to watch some freaky lesbian sex instead. i wont do him but i can give him one hell of a show. im an exhibitionistwith no shame and an urge to dothe mostdegradingshit possible :3
>>
>>23026821
like he could just stand there stroking while you piss on me or have me lick your ass deep or something or both >>
im sorryif this sounds like a cop-out but despitehow much men love sex please consider how much they love and are almostentranced by lesbian sex. im not even a threat to him then as i would very obviously be your bitch and this beneath you
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.