[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worst christmas ever thread rules: 1. must be kickin it alo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 29
worst christmas ever thread

rules:
1. must be kickin it alone
2. must be drunk/drinking
3. must be listening to sad music f a m (post it)
4. tell us why this christmas sucks for you

for me:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmABgaKWCTQ

just found out one of my best friends is in jail (again) - almost certainly relapsed. another friend is going to rehab in a week. the boy i like lives 4 hours away. the boy i love won't talk to me. all my friends are at family functions. i hate my family. i miss my cat.

how about you, /soc/?
>>
>>23026455

oh man, i love christmas. i'm back home with my sister and my mom. we just got her a new puppy and he is SO RAMBUNCTIOUS.

i do miss my best friend, and i miss kissing her face, but that's okay! i can't wait to show my family what i got for them. i'm really excited to open presents!

it'd be the perfect christmas if the pup would stop whinin his face off.
>>
> ITT : Whiny bitches who feel sorry for themselves
>>
Sitting outside alone in underwear

All of my drugs are 2000 miles away

Listening to the crickets in the air

Every Christmas sucks because I'm about to turn another year older with nothing to show for it

Might not be the worst by any means but I'd rather be in my room away from all of these people.
>>
File: 1446734444013.jpg (550 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1446734444013.jpg
550 KB, 1200x900
Wait, no, I'm gunna ruin it.

Cuz I was drunk. Been smoking and tripping on mushrooms, yeah!

Christmas is BS but drugs and chilling are fun so that's what I bring to this thread.

Pic not related.
>>
Well.... first Christmas since the very, very recent divorce. I came home after watching yet anothet drunken family fist fight; and im broke and out of weed. No sad music, because i can't seem to figure out what I want to listen to in case i want to shoot myself out of misery and boredom.
>>
>>23026472
Lol takes me back to Programming I and II where I refused to use an IDE and would just use vim.

My professors didn't care for me.
>>
>>23026466
whatever you say, anon. people have been asking me all day about my family and what i'm doing for christmas. i don't usually give a shit but it feels bad when you're constantly asked about why you aren't going home for christmas and why aren't you seeing your family, and it's like because not everyone has a nice family that's why fuck off

>>23026464
make ur own thread this is a sad people's club

>>23026468
are you a capricorn?

>>23026472
wish i could still tolerate weed kek. haven't tripped in forever

>>23026477
dysfunctional families suck and so do break ups, sorry anon. i know the feels
>>
Spiking cherry cokes with crown, I actually have no issue with being alone. Im working on a charcoal drawing for a friend.
>>
>>23026512
post drawing pls
>>
>>23026506
Thanks what makes this one particularly bad is the two arguing and fighting had never once been the ones to fight about anything.
>>
>>23026506
>kek
Dont cry
Christmas is a pretty shit holiday anyways, dont get why you get so emotional over people asking you a few questions why you're alone..

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, if you're si lonely go cook some warm fucking food go volunteer in a homeless shelter, but no cause then you wouldn't get any of the attention.
>>
>>23026455
Get less shitty friends?
Also, if he ain't talkin, better start walkin
>>
File: devotion-4f272d69006b1.jpg (312 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
devotion-4f272d69006b1.jpg
312 KB, 1000x1000
just put this on
>haven't listened to this since i was w the only boy who ever really broke my heart
time 2 feel ;_;

>>23026527
man that sucks, you just want to believe everyone is good. i know nobody is perfect but like...i just want everyone to be happy and full of love
>>
whiskey and sleepytime tea, no music but the sound of the A/C running, since it's 70 outside.

looking forward to sleeping until 2016
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 1280x720
tfw ur only friend is ur brother and he's with his gf so u rot in ur room drinking strawberitas
>>
>>23026557
he already left i'm just lowkey trying to get him back in my life in some capacity. my friends are shitty, most people kick it w their families during the holidays f a m

>>23026555
i know man, i don't care about holidays at all. never even notice until the bank is closed or something. but it's just sad cuz like, even my friends can't spend time w me because everyone is going home to their families and everyone is all excited to see people and i'm just like...it's just a normal day for me, nothing extra nice like that. i guess i'm still upset my family sucks as much as it does in the first place
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1280x960
Just got dumped more or less, I'm broke because of tuition and my dad still doesn't know who I am half of the time because of the aneurism he had 2 years ago
I've drank about enough Kahlua to be considered for a role in the big lebowski and I'm listening to
http://youtu.be/e8kngHhEHS4
>>
>>23026569
*aren't shitty

>>23026564
>sleeping until 2016
same familia

>>23026568
where's ur gf m8
>>
>>23026571
that's really rough about your dad, bud. i'm sorry ;_;
>just got dumped more or less
care to elaborate on that one?
>>
>>23026575
>where's ur gf m8

fuck u gn
>>
>>23026455
>just found out one of my best friends is in jail (again) - almost certainly relapsed. another friend is going to rehab in a week. the boy i like lives 4 hours away. the boy i love won't talk to me. all my friends are at family functions. i hate my family. i miss my cat.
>how about you, /soc/?

you literally put yourself in these situations, zero sympathy
>>
>>23026559
Absolutely
Im kinda glad this threads here, because it helped me vent a little.
>>
ITT: Dance party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4UERXoVlYQ
>>
>>23026580
Girl i was kind of sort of dating was abused pretty badly in her last relationship and hasn't really learned to love herself again yet and realized she wasn't ready for anything romantic yet.
And thanks it's been a really situation with his family being awful
>>
>>23026608
Another one.
Another one.
Another one.
Another one.
>>
>>23026616
Thats sucks brother. I'm sure you'll bounce back once the holidays are over.

It also reminds me a bit about this girl i just started seeing.
>>
>>23026580
Girl i was kind of sort of dating was abused pretty badly in her last relationship and hasn't really learned to love herself again yet and realized she wasn't ready for anything romantic yet.
And thanks it's been a really situation with his family being awful
>>
>>23026614
conner!!! same my fave t b h ;_;

>>23026616
it sucks so bad when a relationship ends not because you're incompatible but because someone has to get thru some shit. it's like...i just wanna love and support you ;_; lemme be there for you
>>
>>23026571
on the bright side your haircut is slick as fuck
>>
>>23026627
Yeah it's just kinda the timing of it. She didn't mean to do it maliciously she just called me crying because she realized she couldn't handle dating
>>
>>23026455
I don't drink.
Drinking makes you fat and ugly.
>>
>>23026617
>>
>>23026644
had this exact same thing happen to me m8, it's the worst. but at least she told you instead of ghosting you
>>
>>23026640
>>23026642
I appreciate it guys, this has been a shitty year in general
>>
>>23026640
wait who dis?
>>
File: 14510302148751444695479.jpg (471 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
14510302148751444695479.jpg
471 KB, 1920x1080
With the senpai, but listening to the song below. Also drinking 18th Street's Hunter Vanilla.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXrJwiZtYug
>>
>>23026648
Yeah had a girl right before this one that did that, and granted she was way too Hott for me and it wasn't all that serious but I don't know why she didn't bother to tell me she was no longer interested instead of deleting me on all social media lol. (Also I wasn't just some creeper we had been fucking for about a month)
>>
>>23026644
Well it really does seem like a good reason, and maybe she'll come back when she feels she's ready.
If that is you're still available for her, because no one can see the future.
>>
>>23026651
>tfw you deleted me on skype ;_;
i'm op - i used to talk to you back before forced anon. i look way different now tho
>>
>>23026659

Senpai? What the.....I said family.
>>
>>23026662
I probably won't be honestly since in college but who knows
>>
>>23026663
Eh? I don't recall, sorry.
We could talk on skype if you'd like to catch up.
>>
>>23026661
i know the feeling, the boy i'm still lowkey (high key as fuck on the inside) hung up on who was SO into me just disappeared and then told me basically he didn't feel that way anymore, supposedly not because of anything i said or did...just because

icantdealstill.jpg
>>
>>23026672
I'm glad this one was mostly physical because she literally dropped of the face of the earth and hasn't dignified me with a response. Like part of me wonder if I did something or she thinks I did something Fucked up
>>
>>23026671
sent request
>>
>>23026679
i doubt it has anything to do w u t b h anon. people have baggage and feelings and shit and a lot of people lie to themselves all the time. feeling things is hard a lot of the time. don't take it personally
>>
>>23026672

Somewhat different, but I know how that is. I told a girl I liked her, asked her out, and was rejected. When I asked why she didn't like me (as in, more than a friend kind of thing), she said just because. Never gave me a direct answer. That killed a tint bit of me inside.
>>
>don't have friends
>never been attracted to anyone
>hardly speak to my family
>todays just another day I'm gonna spend watching stuff on my computer
I wish my Christmas was as bad as some of yours, my life is boring and nothing happens, not even bad things
>>
>>23026686
I didn't honestly the biggest bummer was that she had a 10/10 body and was a dirty slut in bed lol I was more insulted than hurt. I'm sorry your family sucks and your Christmas sucks tho
>>
>>23026670
Like i said we cant predict the future so good luck in your life
>>
>Sister is 32 with a house and an 80,000/yr job
>gave everyone a 10-15$ gift card. All of which were ones she regifts (she does this every year)
>she gave me a 10$ gift card to Panera Bread
>She got a $10,000 check for a down payment on a house from my parents
>22 barely out of college and in massive debt working a 40,000 a year job.
>Student loans, new car, Condo, expenses barely leave me with any money.
>Paid at least 50$ for everyone's gift (I tried my best to get everyone something nice.) Got my mom a brand new fucking tablet.
>I got nothing. At all. They literally forgot to give me anything.
>Not even a sorry. Just acted like I was getting nothing.
>Gave my niece and nephew their toys. They're good kids. I still love them.
>Went home with everyone else's gift. Told them they were for other people.
>No call no apology or nothing. This wasn't a fake out or anything. Genuinely was an after thought.
>Bonus point semi-related to Christmas: My childhood dog was put down 2 days ago.

I genuinely don't care that I didn't get anything physical. I could care less about that. It's more so I wasn't even thought about. Yet they waved a check in front of my sister. Who was spoiled rotten since birth.I feel like I'm being very ungrateful for some of the stuff they did for me. (which compared to what they did to my sister, is very minimal). But the fact that I was an afterthought compared to my spoiled bitch of a sister is what hurts me. At least she gave me something.

Tablet is nice as fuck though. Never was able to play hearthstone on my phone so this is nice.

Reposting this because I'm clearly too drunk to tell what day it is and I posted that my dog died on two separate days because I had no idea its actually Christmas right now (my family does all their shit on Christmas eve by the way.)
>>
>>23026693
iktf man. i feel so disconnected from everything because most things and people annoy me so I isolate myself and scoff at everything and everyone but deep down I crave companionship
>>
File: 20151225_030823.jpg (68 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
20151225_030823.jpg
68 KB, 640x480
>>23026455
Started off the day getting a last second haircut that the barber fucked up majorly, cut 3-4 inches off that they shouldn't have. Now I can't sleep, hate going to family dinner with my distant family. I just want to drink the night and all of tomorrow away.

Song of choice for downy time: https://youtu.be/cuZo7pLnL7c
>>
>>23026692
Family sucks, sorry about your dog though I'd probably be crying my eyes out if my cat died desu
>>
>>23026709
It corrected desu to desu I'm so confused
>>
>>23026709
I had him since I was 12. He got me through a lot of shit. It's gonna suck without him. My recently adopted dog has been circling his bed since he's been gone. She has no idea whats going on and it's depressing. We both miss him.
>>
>>23026706
thats the only reason I lurk here

I don't really go out much and I'm very anti-social, but I just want it

I fantasize about connecting with someone here even though that won't happen, I'm a big romantic even though I'm picky as fuck

thats probably the reason I'm alone
>>
>>23026729
I feel it senpai. Don't want to settle for mediocre, but being alone is killing me.
>>
>>23026729
and it's like ive been around a lot of different types of people in the past and i just don't enjoy their company at all. maybe im a sociopath but there's a part of me that truly thinks im meant to be alone. i can't stand other people but i desperately want to.
>>
Alone, Buck Owen's naturally
Kratom/codeine/flubromazepam
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4D8-5w1gQHA
No friends, Mum died, homeless
>>
Almost every Christmas is worst christmas, I've only gotten to celebrate it once with friends in highschool. ;_;

This christmas feels especially bad alone, now that i'm 25 and going back to university. soo old and alone

Listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3kPH2MJzlg&feature=share the new lcd sound system song.
>>
File: 20151225_022324.jpg (298 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151225_022324.jpg
298 KB, 1920x1080
>>23026455
Why does this Christmas suck? My gf of 5 years broke up with me 4 days ago. She said she never loved me, that she lied to me for 5 years. She cheated on me because of her lying. I'm now drinking and smoking copious amounts so that I can feel happy again like I used to think I was.
>Inb4 green bay gone to chitown
>>
I'm sick, high fever, headache, my entire body is sore, I'm shivering, and my throat is half closed off from swollen tonsils. My ex doesn't talk to me anymore, she got over me and I didn't get over her and a myriad of mental health problems is preventing me from going outside normally. I think the worst of it is there are actual people who care about me but I'm too fucked to do anything but hide away.
Oh and thoughts about suicide are typically the only thing that make me feel better, but hey it could be worse.
heres music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56S1DfgqL2g

Merry christmas
>>
>>23026736
Definitely, I feel like going on a dating site but I'm pretty sure it'd be the same as it is here, a few girls I could possibly like but a ton of better looking dudes with things going on in their lives who also want to talk to those girls

>>23026755
I think one day I might just break down and start looking for hook ups like the rest of the poor sods on here

I need hope man
>>
>>23026783
that's pretty fucked up lying for that long
>>
>>23026790
she didn't, she's just lying now because it's easier. trust me

>>23026783
you can look forward to a lot of fucked up, emotional phone calls from her in the near future
>>
>>23026789
I hate dating sites too, pof and tinder never worked for me. I'm not stable financially and probably too ugly compared to other dudes

I've been trying but no luck
>>
>>23026455
>1. must be kickin it alone
ye
>2. must be drunk/drinking
ye
>3. must be listening to sad music f a m (post it)
ye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0YcfiSR-wg
>4. tell us why this christmas sucks for you
peopling is hard/did some stupid stuff
>>
>>23026811
All you need is confidence, as long as you aren't obese or have some sort of glaring deformity you will find someone online with relative ease
>>
>>23026789
Thinking of making a dating profile for the fuck of it. I might be socially inept, but im gonna stay this way unless I do something. Maybe the right one will float in, but being alone blows way to hard to make it worth the wait.
>>
Mom died when I was 2 due to cancer, I was diagnosed with skeletal cancer at the age of 11 and dad left with wife shortly after. As a result I'm alone for christmas.
Drinking gin cause I can't stomach anything sweeter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=899zu3zflKU
>>
From Latvia
Family dead (I am orphan)
I live in Uk alone
No friends, just work
Depressed as fuck
23 y.o
Have degree in physics, but no job in that area
https://youtu.be/rObYp72TROY A song when I allways cry
>>
>>23026811
well I'm not ugly, I'm just not attractive, I'm not tall, I'm not successful, I'm not outgoing, I don't have problems

I'm pretty much a hotdog with ketchup and mustard, next to a bunch of other dogs with crazy condiments, chilly dogs, some have cheese

why the hell would anyone want me
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (66 KB, 580x704) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
66 KB, 580x704
>>23026823
picture i had to have taken for an ID card a couple weeks ago. I don't think I look bad, but dating sites not working well.
as far as tinder goes probably swiped right on like 1200 girls now and no matches

I'm working on getting to a better weight and losing a few extra pounds. I probably just need to get out more too, instead of spending most of my time gaming and reading.
>>
>>23026827
go for it man, you never know whats out there waiting
>>
>>23026850
lol sounds like me sorta, if you find an answer please let me know too
>>
>>23026850
I have a problem with that too, the "why would anyone want me" mentality. In the end, it's really just self loathing. It really doesn't hurt to try tinder or ect. SOMEONE will """""settle""""" for you, promise.
>>
>>23026854
Maybe it's the way you set up your tinder?
>>
>>23026847
sorry to hear that, hopefully you can make some friends soon. I don't have too many friends either and people tend to irritate me
>>
>>23026873
yeah, I suppose that could be it? the pictures are mostly selfies of myself and sometimes my pet rabbit.

I sorta talk about myself where I like books I'd like to be a polyglot and speak multiple languages. (I have two years of japanese, in the past I took 3 years of mandarin from highschool, two university courses in french. native english and cantonese speaker though)

I don't really go outside though unless it's summer and then I just swim in lanes or ride my bike alone usually.
>>
>>23026866
it's not really self-loathing, I just feel like if I see a girl I like I think about all the other dudes who are probably already talking to her

maybe will settle for me but it just seems like I'm going to have to settle
>>
>>23026902
Needs more. Imagine if you were a grill and looking at your profile. Would you go for yourself based on the info displayed?
>>
>>23026455
>1. must be kickin it alone
pretty much
not pissed but am drinking some cheap shit, some low tier piss water
not sad but I'm not changing the tracks when I am get into the groove
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsZtn29d52s
It sucks because I'm fucking bored as shit right now, after the exchange of gifts, social contact with family and farewells I'm left to my own devices of drinking and vidya. I swear to some god that I ain't doing this shit again next Christmas because fuck that. Too boring
>>
>>23026927
>implying men know anything about what women want
lol
>>
>>23027048
>implying women know what women want
lôl
>>
>>23027048
>>23027058
>Implying we understand anything
>>
this is the second christmas without my grandfather. i used to live with him and take care of him. get him up in the mornings, get him dressed, feed him, help him go to the bathroom, give him its meds, talk and watch tv with him, play dominoes, help him with his dexterity training, put him to bed, sleep with a baby-monitor so I could hear him if he got up in the night and needed anything or just to go to the bathroom...

everything.

now i'm still here. in his house. waiting for my family to sell it.

i just want him back. i want to take care of him again. because i sure can't fucking take care of myself alone.

i fucking want to die.

https://patthebunny.bandcamp.com/track/time-to-wake-up
>>
>>23027058
most women, maybe not. most people probably
but me, yeah. also most women form a consensus on what to avoid at least, and even this criteria evades many men judging from my time on okc
>>
File: 1450340626064.jpg (56 KB, 600x348) Image search: [Google]
1450340626064.jpg
56 KB, 600x348
>>23027058
>>23027048
>implying women are worth knowing anything about
>>
>>23027071
how is fucking your hand, anon
>>
>>23027065
How close were you to him in terms of him being family? Pretty close?
>>
https://youtu.be/L0DTHA3HVj8
>>
>>23027079
he was the only male role model in my life. he was the best person i knew.
>>
>>23027076
Doing just as well as my other 3 limbs are, thank you for asking
>>
>>23027087
What no father or mother? No relatively stable form of parental relations?
>>
>>23027068
i think that most dudes who resort to online dating are in total desperation mode and these are like the outsiders of the dating pool so id take their lack of self awareness with a grain of salt
>>
>>23027065
my dad usually is a solitary person and we never really talk, so i'm pretty jealous of what you guys had. it sounded nice.

I hope you feel better
>>
File: IMG_20151225_074710.jpg (525 KB, 2200x1320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151225_074710.jpg
525 KB, 2200x1320
>be me
>living in a far away country because work
>no friends
>girl I am on love is ghosting me for a month now
>just today emailed me, with vague shit and bullshit
>mfw I realize its going nowhere
>mfw drinking hard for three days now, locked in the house, no shower, no brushing my teeth, I literally stink like a pile of garbage
>wish I was dead
I belong to this thread, I guess
also, pic is related
>>23027068
you were looking damn hot in that bikini picture
>>
>>23026455
Why do otherwise cute girls get fucking septum piercings? They look good on nobody, all they do is detract.

As for me...

>Girl I'm in love with is getting hundreds of dollars in gifts from random guys
>She's spending Christmas with her family and some random guy from her work who "Has no family and she didn't want him to feel left out"

So my Christmas is going to be spent alone, probably crying a lot, not drinking though, all drinking does is make me sick and STILL unhappy.
>>
>>23027094
my father was emotionally distant. turns out i wasnt his and he knew.

i watch my grandfather go from being the strongest person i knew to barely being able to walk. he was always in my life. taking care of him gave me purpose. i could do for him what he did for me.

i remember the night he fell getting up from the kitchen table and smacked his head on the counter. i remember cleaning and bandaging the wound. i remember the time he fell in the bathroom and twisted his arm up between the rail we installed beside the toilet for him to pull himself up with and the wall. i remember the smell of his blood and urine. i remember his laugh and his smile and how he would always wink like he knew what was up.

i remember one morning when i got him up, i asked him what he wanted to watch while i made breakfast. i put it on the morning news. he said, "i dont want to listen to them prance around going on about how bad everything is."

i remember the night he was supposed to take his new medication for parkinsons, which he didnt have. to this day i dont understand why they prescribed it to him. he starting hallucinating. he was sure i was hoping him captive, that i was controlling his walker. he wouldn't let me help him. he finally calmed down in the kitchen, and i got him some milk and cookies. i read to him exerts from Kingdom of Fear as he ate. he asked me, "is that your boar head?" and pointed to the empty seat across the table. when i finally got him to bed that night, i was so furious i could've killed the doctor who gave him that shit.

i remember the last time we ate at the country club, and he told me about his childhood. and his father and grandfather. i remember when my grandmother passed, how quiet he became. it was always nice to hear him speak.

i never recorded his voice. i hate myself for that above all else.

i just want to hear it one more time.
>>
>>23027149
naaaaah, it looks super cute in that picture she has, but I sorta dig tattoos and piercings.

I'd say you better start moving on, or do something at least. I hate pining for girls i feel even more worthless than usual because of it.
>>
>>23027155
aww he sounds really amazing
>>
>>23027155
Recording his voice won't give you much in the way of comfort anon if anything it would only give it excuse to rip open old wounds and maybe a few new ones as well. You knew your grandfather, you knew what he was about, who he was in his life and why he stuck by you through your most needed of times. The fact that he has contributed in raising a clearly wonderful and caring person should be reason enough to not need to reassure yourself with his voice because you are him anon. Don't hate yourself for that. Love yourself for still being there and kicking honestly would your granpapi want you to be like this? Talking yourself down because you didn't record his voice? Memories, past times and everything leading up to the happiest point should be the things that you should be cherishing about him.
>>
Just sobering up. Can I participate :x
Bf is halfway across the world and asleep, my dad's home and being his typical passive aggressive self... Idk. Singing sad songs to myself lol.
>>
>>23026455
I got an envelope of money from my grandmother
>thanks grandma
bought blue moon because the gas station by my house has it in cans so hello I'm drunk
a girl I love has an eating disorder and I don't know how to properly help her and she moved away but I feel bad because she told me to leave her alone and I'm not sure what I did
>>
Oh, the music.

I am playing this in an endless loop, sanity is gone down the crapper for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm0pym62kuA
>>
>>23027227
you didn't do anything, speaking from experience disordered eating fucks u up so bad to the point you have no idea how to let people care about you
>>
>>23027235
this only makes me feel worse
that's way too sad for me to watch
>>
>>23027253
i'm not trying to make you feel worse, only help u understand it's not your fault and there's nothing you can do for her personally. that's a personal struggle m8
>>
>>23027227
are you buy any chance chinese? since culturally they give red envelopes full of money. My grandma still does this for christmas and my birthday, and whenever I visit.

Also that's sorry to hear. A girl I liked and made out with also had eating issues and was really messed, but eventually she got better. couple years ago she got married to somebody and is much happier. Time and therapy did wonders for her.
>>
>>23027269
yeah this, i got better. she can too. but your presence won't have any impact on that, it's all internal.
>>
>>23027266
what about me? should I off myself?
I know there is no way back from this hell, that life will just do downhill, that any hope is just lying to myself to endure and suffer.
Septum suits you so well, btw.
>>
>>23027217
oops, realized i forgot music too... but I'm listening to awkward chinese music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbuuTeGGwnY
>>
>>23027253
:( I have to agree with >>23027275
truth is you can't fix things for her. You have to come to terms with that too.
>>
>>23027266
it's really fucking me up..
I need to vent but she'll probably see this
>>
>>23027288
shes a lurker and regular poster of /soc/?
>>
>>23027293
no she has friends though
weirder shit has happened to me because of this board
>>
>>23026455
post your tits
>>
>>23027309
nah familia
>>
>>23027318
>mfw I am being ignored even itt
>>
>>23027318
darn
>>
>>23027325
Welcome to /soc/ enjoy your stay.
>>
File: 1386217122505.jpg (53 KB, 483x441) Image search: [Google]
1386217122505.jpg
53 KB, 483x441
oh shit i made it just in time to the sad peoples club

fuck christmas
>>
>>23027338
>oh shit i made it just in time to the sad AND IGNORED peoples club
fify
>>
>>23026455
>tfw even that tastes like shit right now of all days
>>
File: 1371611527257.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1371611527257.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>23027318
yo i think >>23027325
wants ur attn
>>
>>23027325
how do you want me to have input on whether or not you should an hero, you posted hardly any info about your life and why would my opinion matter to you? you probably shouldn't because probably someday someone will be relieved you didn't

>case in point
talking to a guy right now whose birthday is today, says he thought he would die before now bcs suicide
dumb as fuck, so happy he didn't an hero bcs i fucking like him so much

>>23027338
my roommate literally has a cat like this, she's a tuxedo cat but you can actually hear her breathing. earlier she was rubbing up against me and purring and shit and she was like short of breath...poor gal
>>

anyone want to listen?
>>
>>23027366
Listen to what exactly?
>>
>>23027369
just details and why this sucks so much
>>
I haven't slept all night because my throat hurts so fucking bad and I can barely breathe. At my parents for the holidays and everytime my son and I come here we both get super sick. Literally allergic to the south. Been drinking hot tea and honey but still fucking hurts.

On a positive note Christmas is pretty fun again when you have a kid. I'm waiting for him to wake up so he can open his presents.
>>
So far, 3 hours in, my Christmas has consisted of being pretty drunk and pretty depressed. It's also my first one truly away from home, and with no one to celebrate with or really anything to do. Kind of a bummer.
>>
>>23026455
https://youtu.be/mvvFnR0kJFw

Got diagnosed with depression on the 23rd day. I pretty much knew this already, but was afraid to admit it. I've felt so alone for over 14 years and only just now I realized it.

Everything hurts, everything feels painful, everything tastes like iron, I don't feel welcome anywhere, I want to ask for help, but I feel like a blood sucking parasite every time I do ask for help.

I want it all to end, but I don't have the strength to take my own life, and no person on this planet can kill me since they can't acknowledge my existence.
>>
>>23027358
Fucking hell m80, I posted a pic of my booze, and link to what I am listening in loop mode for hours, also a brief yet accurate description of my shitty Xmas, plus commented on your beauty.

I should really off myself
>>
am i suppose to be even more sad than when i came into this thread?

im sorry u guys are having such a shitty christmas i thought mine was whatevers but damn... stay strong pals
>>
>>23027347
yo chill out, i just wanna drink my whiskey. I read your posts but I just don't have anything insightful to say.
However if you want advice on something else other than the "to be or not to be" question, I'm
here to listen.
>>
File: 1373261907210.gif (479 KB, 426x267) Image search: [Google]
1373261907210.gif
479 KB, 426x267
>>23027382
>>
>>23027382
you posted literally no details about your situation other than the fact that you don't like it, are drinking and isolating yourself in response. whatever tho, probably not worth ending your life over it regardless. and that isn't me, probably why i ignored you
>>
>>23027382
So what is it that you could want exactly since op isn't willing to give you the time of day? Also commenting on her makes you look pretty fucking beta to be quite honest with you anon.
>>
>>23027385
You posted the heavy breathing cat. Now you can't leave this thread.
>>
Have a skin abcess on my shoulder right inside my latest tattoo.

Other half moved out a month ago.

No desire to see family as they haven't seen me since before everythihng.

Cant sleep at night went to bed at like 12 back up at 4. Cant sleep because too much pain :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQsZ8g8KHQ
Ready to end it all once again because I have nothing left to give
>>
File: 13475628942.jpg (62 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
13475628942.jpg
62 KB, 612x612
came to feel but now its time to go

see u later space cowboys

thanks for keeping me company /soc/
>>
>>23027408
what did you get a tattoo of? do you have others?
>>
>>23027390
I wish I had whisky. Just some cheap white wine left until tomorrow morning. Then i shall leave the house, perhaps even shower. I'll see.
>>23027392
I lost faith in everything because my beloved one gosthed me for a month. Today she emailed me with tons of standard bullshit. I'd rather prefer her to dump me, or tell me she is seeing someone else, anything but that horse crap "not to hurt my feelings". The idea of offing myself seems to be the only way out of this missery. Plus, I am totes on my own, so I just have /soc7 to vent out, look for advice. That is how fucked I am.
>>23027394
I dont care about looking beta in here. Plus op is super cute and very quick witted and smart. A total keeper.
>>23027391
I know...
>>
>>23027436
>killing yourself over a girl
This is some kind of a cryptic joke right? Your seriously not that fucking stupid right?
>>
File: Picture 4.jpg (228 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 4.jpg
228 KB, 1280x960
>3:31AM
>The 24th of Dec 2015
>Welding mask
>4chan
>The /soc/ board
Where do I start with what's gone wrong in my life.
>>
File: 20151114_210556.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151114_210556.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>23027414
And it'd got an abcess right inside the head and it hurts. I have more also
>>
>>23027441
It is not just a girl. She was everything I looked for in a person: beautiful, talented, caring, smart, independent, adventurous, kinky, humble, supportive...
I was going to propose in July, now I know deep inside I won't never fully recover from this, that I won't never meet anyone even close to her. Why to even live?
>>23027450
At least this is a good welding mask.
>>
>>23027464
Because life too damn short to waste everything on a clearly short sighted decision like blowing your brains out on the wall for a girl. There are plenty more fish in the sea as this planet is a fucking big place. Somewhere in the back of your mind though you should have at least had a plan in case of the worst case scenario. Putting all your chips on the table like this is just asking for trouble.
>>
>>23027456
cool. I always wanted to get a tattoo but the feeling usually wasn't strong enough to commit to doing it.
also finding something I want on me is pretty hard.
>>
>>23027472
I have 5 now getting another in march its just how i express myself and i understand.
>>
>>23027464
It's my cheap one. I have an arc one mask that I trashed to shit. and I have read part of what is going on with you and I can only say this: I am 3 years into feeling the same way you do right now everyday and have been for 3 years. You have to find something new to live for. I've contacted mine and been brought to tears when she replied back just because it was over 2 years of not talking to her. Maybe in a few years it'll stop hurting but now is not the time it will.
>>
File: IMG_20151225_114403823.jpg (477 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151225_114403823.jpg
477 KB, 720x1280
i love you weeb cunts
hope your day gets better
listening to elliott smith
not drinking yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXB-dZsMLrI
>>
>>23027474
there are some tattoos i think are really cool like teagan and sara those musicians went to my highschool.

I know later one of them got a tattoo in blue ink lines, like lined paper. I think that's super cool since i write on myself all the time and almost want to copy that.

I might get a tattoo of my pet bunny later tho
>>
>>23027469
love is not a rational thing, however I appreciate what you are saying here.
>>23027476
fuck man, just fuck it all
>>
I gave myself carpet burn today because I'm a fucking idiot
>>
>>23027489
Good man just say fuck it and stop caring. I've been on the edge of death a lot of times since then and not once have I regretted getting myself there. Life is life. When the only thing that made you happy is gone it's gone until you find something new. I'm still looking for my something new and you should be as well.
>>23027494
Did you drag your ass on the floor like a dog and get your ball stuck between your ass and the floor?
>>
>>23027498
was playing around with little cousins and I was doing commando crawls, had shorts on

gg
>>
>>23027498
its going to be a veeeery long way to me, if I ever make it. Anyway the scars will be always there, making me undatable, a emotionally crippled piece of shit noòne will ever want. Yes, life is life.
>>
>>23027504
Did you kill all the insurgents at least?
>>23027506
Welcome to the club. If I may offer some advice; Women are awful things avoid them at all costs. Also never become gay or bi I don't know anything about that but men are fucking ugly.
>>
>>23027514
obvs

I was carrying them hard the noobs
>>
>>23027518
Good man. In all seriousness I hope you yelled "MEDIC!" when you realized you got rug burn.
>>
>>23027519
he just threw a first aid kit at me and I was suddenly better

weird shit desu
>>
>>23026455

It's Christmas and my body issues are keeping me up. I'm 5'7 and basically juuuust overweight and for some reason I feel uglier than landwhales who walk around in crop tops. They have so much confidence and here I am stuck with my pear shaped bullshit. I feel like you either have to be insanely fit or fat to be confident or something. I also wish I had someone to work out with or something, someone to motivate and be motivated by. But I'm too shy to talk to anyone at the gym.
>>
File: 1438745125730.png (17 KB, 514x720) Image search: [Google]
1438745125730.png
17 KB, 514x720
>>23027521
Pic related.
>>23027522
If you're a guy: jesus man use what you have around you to work out.
If you're a girl: As long as you have boobs and a half decent face you're fine. But see above anyway.
>>
>>23027514
You are actually lucky you lost all hope. Hope is the worst, what really makes us destroy ourselves hoping for a miracle.
>>
Late to the party but fuck it. Roommates are home but I'd rather be alone than deal with those fuckers. Nearing the end of a handle of vodka and whatever keef I can pound out of some trim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQYywg53Scs

I moved away from my home state with 4 others like 5 months ago. A bunch of bullshit happened, turns out they're actually shitty people. We didn't make it to the intended destination, had to deal with homelessness for two months, still stuck with these awful people in this awful town that's always rainy/foggy and filled with tweakers because I can't afford to leave yet.

Beyond that, been depressed for what feels like forever, no friends in this shitty town, tried texting the few friends from back home but they either ghosted or won't even attempt to keep a conversation going, never had a gf because social autist, unmotivated, no real hobbies just vidya, music, and movies. Haven't stopped thinking about suicide in over a year, but can never bring myself to actually try. Never motivated to try to improve what I can because my personality is shit and I just annoy people, so why bother?
>>
>>23027522
are you in melb aus I need a gym buddy
>>23027523
<3
>>
>>23027524
Oh no I have far from lost hope. But sadness turns to anger eventually. Then you won't have been sad for a long time and if you get sad it hit's like hell normally.
>>
>>23027522
I'm 5'7 and slightly overweight too. I always feel like I'm not big enough to be a fat girl who guys have a fetish for and not thin enough to be the standard hot chick. Just somewhere in between.
>>
>>23026455
1. Alone, no friends or family
2. Only thing I have in is alcohol, no food
3. Can't listen to music, speakers broken
4. All of the above
>>
>>23027531
>speakers broken
truly the worst of the three, to be desu
>>
>>23027522
I actually hate bringing people with me to the gym, since I just wanna do my sets as quickly as i can and get out. I think others are the same way so don't worry too much about not having confidence, since they probably don't care. I sorta think of it the same way as grocery shopping once you do it enough

if it's on the treadmills then I'm more likely to talk while running though.
>>
>>23027534
u no it
>>
File: photo.jpg (50 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
50 KB, 900x900
This should brighten your days. I made a shit post on /pol/ and someone replied with this picture I haven't seen it in years.
>>
>>23027522
When I was at the gym I just minded my own. If anything you would be encouraged if someone were to talk.

I feel bad I just made pizza rolls and it's 745 am
>>
>>23027550
dank
>>23027592
it's 11:45pm and I need to wake up early tomorrow ;_;

at least it's for something i wanna do
>>
>>23027596
I've been up since 430 my shoulder doesn't let me sleep right now
>>
>>23027596
It's 4:50AM and I should probably be up some time tomorrow.
>>
>>23027601
I can imagine you'd be hungry then

I'm not since all I did was eat today, probably will be starving in the morning though
>>
>>23027604
I normally don't eat until late I'm the day. Yay work schedule.
>>
>>23027640
lol, my first meal is usually around lunchtime

sucks to have meals scheduled around work tho
>>
>>23027601
Rotater cuff?
>>
>>23026506
Yep, 24 on the 27th.

Hope your Christmas shapes up to be Bea little more enjoyable
>>
>>23027652
Eh not really helps me get home sooner when working
>>23027673
No just an abcess that's giving me a ton of hell. I've never had one before this but holy hell. And no pain Killers makes this fun
>>
Woke up, opened one Christmas present and boom, Christmas is done. Now to waste my life and time on the computer.
>>
Yesterday I had to work, and when I got off I had to get ready for family dinner. I suddenly started feeling shitty and threw up, but powered through and went to my aunts house. There I threw up 4 more times and had diarrhea and had to leave way early. Now I am going to spend xmas in bed whioe everyone else eats yummy food and opens presents. Yay
>>
>>23026455
In case you come back,
That is an interesting sweater anon,
Are you in, or from New Mexico?
>>
Well I'm done going to the er I can't take this pain would rather be dead right now
>>
girlfriend broke up with me last night randomly said she was unhappy refused to fix it by talking to me had an awesome dinner and gift exchange with her before hand also she broke up with me over text after i got home
>>
>>23026455
> i hate my family. i miss my cat

can relate. Fuck holidays
>>
File: 676A0161.jpg (70 KB, 574x960) Image search: [Google]
676A0161.jpg
70 KB, 574x960
Alone for this christmas, dont have enough money to drive back home, see family and all that shit, dont have money to do just about anything except buy milk. Still looking for a job, and two months behind rent.

Girlfriend and I broke up at the end of November, and I'm still trying to keep the thoughts out of my head, especially in the silence of the house right now. Both roommates are out of town, back home, I don't think either of them come back until the first week of January. I'm lonely, I'm broke as fuck and in debt, and I'm amazed that my roommate/landlord hasnt given me the boot yet, dude is a great guy, I'm thankful to have him as a friend. I still wish I could sit through these quiet hours with my little german girlfriend by the fire and watch the Christmas Muppets special. Fucking miss that woman, and I wish I had some people around...

Oh look, the Beatles "Yesterday" just came up, preceded by 'Help'

Does that say anything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWP6Qki8mWc

I miss my friends. I miss my family. I miss my woman. This is by far, the quietest Christmas I've lived.

old old picture.
>>
File: hangover.jpg (45 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
hangover.jpg
45 KB, 540x960
>>23026455

GF out of town at aunt's for christmas, sitting here alone and hungover debating hair-of-the-dog.

Listening to Brad Sucks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb8v7lhRRuM&list=PLWp0-Ijr8uLMhop8zcWivGRXFmrG8GdUL
>>
Well today maybe better if I can get some sleep I got meds wok.

Also guys if you need someone to talk to my doors open
Kik elmotehazn
>>
>people complaining about shitty Christmas...
>damn near everyone's story involves drinking/recreational drugs, or a problem/condition caused by the use of them...

Maybe this is all just coincidental. But I'd wager it isn't.
>>
>>23028293
I think you are dragging a serious handicap.

Almost everyone here has been dumped recently, hence depression and shitty Xmas
>>
1. must be kickin it alone
Yeah
2. must be drunk/drinking
High will get drunk later
3. must be listening to sad music f a m (post it)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f9bRmuP-kQY
4. tell us why this christmas sucks for you
Holidays are hard for me. Christmas can be really easy or really hard. This one is not panning out.
>>
>>23028168

If you wanted to go and she didn't want you to, she is sucking a cock right now.

If you didn't want to go, 50/50 she's sucking a cock right now. Probably will later though.
>>
at least you're hot OP
>>
>>23028524
Agreed
>>
Any room in this club for a lonely Britbong?
>>
>>23028520

She's with her mom and dad, sisters, female cousin, at my aunt's house right now, and her mom keeps texting me pics of her, so I don't think that's likely.

I didn't really want to go, because I wanted to hang with my family last night, but it's kind of lonely today.
>>
>>23027149
I hate septum, I feel you
>>
>>23026455
im impressed with the lil spook ive never met anyone else where i live that knows about him. hes got some really good songs
>>
>>23028566
I'm here bud
>>
nice life: the thread
>>
>>23026847
>tfw no potato
>>
>>23028744
Skype briefly?
>>
>>23026688
Cus she's not interested in you like that? That's not tragic at all, what are you in middle school?
>>
>>23028796
>she's not interested in you like that?

This is literally the only reason anyone should need.
>>
File: 2015-12-25 21-54-20.332.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-25 21-54-20.332.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>23026455

pour one out for lil homie Jesus

1. haven't been with anyone in two weeks
2. drinkin yus
3. not really sad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRv2_zAPrhc
4. broke, got free boose from parents like two months ago

no friends, no plans, nothing
no gifts, nobody to gift
idk what else
>>
I'm in the UK by myself and the closest thing I have to Christmas decorations is one of the Coke bottles with the ribbon on it. Christmas sucks for me because I spent the day like it was just another day for me. There was no Christmas special marathon or gift giving. It was just me alone in front of a computer. Just like every other day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66GHz-H4k6M
>>
File: ew.jpg (149 KB, 780x718) Image search: [Google]
ew.jpg
149 KB, 780x718
>>23026455
This, really. Fuck happy people on christmas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrVyjGp1kAw
>>
>>23026455

I've developed a huge crush on this girl (which is a pretty big deal for me since I generally hate everyone) but I can't do anything about it because I'm 1,000 miles away with my family for Christmas, and I hate my white trash ass family and I just wanna fucking run back and ask this girl out already so she can probably reject me but whatever I don't even care I just want the chance.

Not listening to anything because family is asleep and I can't be fucked to dig out my headphones.

Also I'm bored as flying fuck, talk to me bros.
>>
>>23026455
S a d g i r l 2 0 0 3

You're cute. I'm sorry you're on a shitty streak. I'm not qualified to post ITT but fuck it. I really hope things turn better for you soon. Good luck, you are more powerful and amazing than you think.
>>
>>23030832
1000 miles is not that far off if you think about it.
Also, you can take advantage and murder all your family while they sleep. Suffocation with a pillow seems to be the most sensitive option.
>>
>>23030879
It's still too far for me to go see her and take her out and make out with her face.
And I can't murder my family because then I won't be able to go home and, you know, previous statement about face-make-out-with-ing
>>
>>23026455
hi dont be sad your really cute can i get some more pics plz
>>
Girlfriend(now ex) of 4yr relationship cheated on me, then told me that she love me, serious about me and asked me to forgive her, I was away to study in another country.. I forgave her and came back for a bit(about 1 month) to make up etc.. Which cost me nearly 4k $, when I was there her parents helped us and let us stay at their free apt. Then while I was there she started meeting the guy she cheated on me with while lying to me and giving me excuses like group meetings, when(/while) I was at home waiting for her... (which i didnt know of yet)
Then last week she suddenly broke up with me and blocked me on everything and refused meet nor talk to me for no reason.
Then on Christmas Eve I find out about her lying to me, meeting him and cheating on me again.
And as for the reason why she broke up... Her excuse was that I'm too dominant and controlling. (Which I actually wasnt what so ever)
FML, and FK this Christmas. :)
>>
>>23032530
Forgot to say that I have no parents, and am a student so you can imagine the pain of this whole situation...
FML x2 :)
>>
>>23026455
1pm and i still can't walk straight. drunk and awake since 23rd (drugs be thy saviour). been on the roll till 7 am this morning. saw someone doing h and puking all over nhimself with the needle still in his arm. that was funny.
yay christmas.
gonna crash now. good day, or night.
>>
I played csgo all day and uncased loads of shit skins. Yall aint got shit on how sad my entire life is.
>>
>>23032868
anon add me then we can play and be sad together :D
https://steamcommunity.com/id/elmotehazn/
>>
>>23028293
I haven't posted yet but my Christmas was ruined when I discovered my gf was cheating on me. I literally learned on Christmas day and broke up with her and now I'm alone probably forever and I'm feeling horrible. I really liked her but after a lot of stuff I put up with, I can't forgive this.

I don't drink or do drugs though.
>>
>>23028293
I dont drink and mine had nothing to do with either >_>
>>
>>23026705
Dude... your family sucks.
Sorry that happened.
>>
>>23032982
Anon I want to give you a hug.
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.