[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just want an irish guy that stays up at ungodly hours to drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: yeah.jpg (385 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
385 KB, 500x750
just want an irish guy that stays up at ungodly hours to drink and talk shit on skype with

been really craving one of those accents lately, i find them adorable

im female and i live on the east coast, typically only wanna skype when its later on in the night like 9 or 10 my time (eastern) to give you an idea of what i mean by "ungodly" for someone over in that region

anyway, if you feel like indulging me drop your skype or some throwaway i can contact to get your skype with

thanks
>>
>>23023504
I can sing in an irish accent
would that be good enough?
>>
im australian so technically somewhere in me is probably an irish settler right will that do
>>
>>23023504
>live on the east coast
East coast of where you fucking idiot
>>
>>23025398
dock.bates me lass
>>
>>23027212
I would guess atlantic coast
of north america
>>
>>23027300
I would guess that too but what a retard when she's talking about another country
>>
>>23027307
Irish people don't just live in Ireland
don't ya know?
>>
>>23027307
yeah i just left it out, sorry
this was posted on mobile
i live east coast us
maybe try calming the fuck down hahah
>>23027232
guessin this is your skype, so i'll add
>>23027177
>>23027154
nah sorry i'm looking for the genuine shit
it's the whole reason i made this post, nearly impossible to find otherwise
>>
Sounds like em
Hopefully no one releases your nudes this time, right?
>>
>>23027804
on my dad's father's side I must be part irish
Grandpa had red hair
and his ancestors were from england and scotland
there has to be some irish in there somewhere recently

would that be genuine enough
>>
>>23027867
i mean genuine accent lol
>>
>>23027867
>>23027986
like uh
the accent is 99% of the appeal
not really entirely concerned with looks and shit since i'm specifically talking about voice calls
>>
>>23027865
no clue who or what that is, also
>>
themaymemachine
>>
>>23028003
disregard this that's just Jordan posting my skype name
>>
>>23028008
whys he doing that
>>
>>23028015
cause he's a cancerous fuck
>>
Bump for interest-I tick all those boxes-Irish, drunk, up at ungodly hours-Still interested?
>>
>>23030198
hey, of course!
i'll be out today for most of it i believe so we might not be able to talk until those aforementioned ungodly hours if that's alright with you (if you even see this)
>>
im irish, cant sleep for past few weeks. will stay up anyway. 19/m
tre_sana
>>
>>23023504
Hey from Dublin Ireland :) Should be able to chat with you some time :) add me on skype. Brian.Davis500
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.