[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
had you ever got sexaully assaulted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: 1433660358293.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1433660358293.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
had you ever got sexaully assaulted
>>
Yes, by my drug dealer
>>
Yes. by an older guy I had a crush on (I'm a guy).
>>
>>23021254

Nope. But I'm sexually fucked up anyway.
>>
Some random fgt at a park when I was 7 and my uncle unlucky as fuck aye..
>>
>>23022212

Do you get off to stuff like that now? Or is it just disgusting memories.
>>
Fucked up Sexuality but not pedo/rape shit stab the cunt if I had the chance XD
>>
>>23022240

Well ofc, it's a matter of principle.

It just interests me how I (as a guy) can have a fucked up sexuality when other people are fucked up "externally" so to speak. Does that mean I fucked myself up somehow, even if I've been like that as long as I've felt sexual urges?
>>
>>23021254
i had a fwb who would take advantage of me when i was drunk even though i told him not to time and time again
I hated him anyway so i dumped him

my ex bf sometimes would keep going after i was finished, i should have communicated better but he also should have taken a hint

then a couple guys i wanted to just hang out with (on seperate occasions) kept fucking touching me even after i said no and physically removed their hands from me. one i just kicked out, the other managed to finger me and it sucked. i kind of dont think abt these incidents much
>>
File: 1448640968576.gif (88 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1448640968576.gif
88 KB, 180x200
>>23021254
>be me fat 15 year old
>girl 13, started puberty
>she gets really horny on her period, I found out
>Go to swimming pool, she calls me over
>me thinking it's just some retarded game hey're gonna play goes over
>her friend holds me down
>manlygirl.jpg
>girl pulls down my shorts and strokes me
>mfw, i had to let her finish because i can't swim in the pool in the with a hard on
>that's my story of being molested by a 13yr old when i was 15 and fat as fuck.
>>
my uncle molested me for the duration he watched me. I was 3 and he was 14.
I'm a girl
>>
File: 701.jpg (608 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
701.jpg
608 KB, 900x1200
yes
spring break vacation i was on my friends shoulders and had my bikini top ripped off
>>
>>23022455
that's sexual assault to you?
jesus
>>
>>23022464
yes....
>>
>>23022464
by technicality but could be troll post
>>
>>23022467
well, you've must of had a good life in that aspect.
if this isn't bait
>>
>>23022472
i dont understand... :\
i dont think its funny
>>
>>23022472
Its sexual assualt. Might not be as bad as >>23022444, but still assault
>>
>>23022469
yea by technicality, but still. That would be awesome if that's all that happened to the people who actually got raped/molested
>>
>>23021254
Raped 2-3 times a week for about 8 years.
>>
>>23022482
It would be but still the op wasn't clear on how raped you have to be to post this chick clearly comes from the Rate posts or got the bait pic from another source. :/
>>
In middle school some boy grabbed my boob and laughed

Scarred for life, I'm lesbian now
>>
By my stepdad for years and years.
>>
My ex kept asking me and I kept saying no and then she forced me inside of her while I was having a panic attack
>>
>>23021254

Yes, when I was in high school. A bunch of friends and I went to Ocean City with a friend of my friend's family (confusing I know) and he was older. I suppose they really trusted him. In any case, he bought us alcohol - we didn't object or anything. We were young and in high school. Well, I woke up in the middle of the night with this guy's hands down my pants. Insanity. I still have his name - after all these years - and I will get my revenge.
>>
>>23022959
Should of clinched and performed the kiegal toss.
>>
>>23022488
How old when it started? How did it happen?

>>23022927
Do you still see him?
>>
>>23023124
I haven't seen him since I was 17. I'm in my mid 20's now. He started when I was 10
>>
>>23023124
I was 7 or 8, in a kids home. It was a couple of other boys, and there were kids up to 16 in the home. I told the staff but I think they ignored it because they didn't want trouble. In the end I ran away when I was 16 but it has left me pretty fucked up.
>>
>>23023133
So you would have become aware of your own sexuality soon after it started? Does it affect the way you see guys now?

>>23023171
Did the staff ever join in? How come you were in a home?
>>
>>23021254
Meh...

I invited a guy over to my place on a day I had skipped school. It was the days of AOL chat rooms circa 1997. I was really horny and curious about gay shit. He reached out and touched my crouch over my jeans. I slapped his hand away. I told him to leave. Could have been worse...
>>
>>23023180
Someone took photos once, I think that was one of the staff. He disappeared one day, nobody knew where he went. My mum was a junkie, dad had gone when I was a baby, got taken into care and dumped in a home. Other kids were just physically bullied and beaten up and I think in some ways although I was sexually abused it was better than being hit all the time.
>>
>>23023180
I became aware early on, I feel like my own value lays in the sexual things I can offer someone and that will fade with age. I feel pretty numb otherwise but I hold a full time job, I am 'functional' but feel pretty dead inside.
>>
>>23023270
So how do you feel about sex now? Like >>23023282?

>>23023282
You would be surprised how dead some of the rest of us feel anyway
>>
>>23023304
I guess I feel a bit like that. I've had therapy but I still feel submissive as soon as I'm horny and I just can't get it out of my head.
>>
>>23023282
we're all a little dead inside on this site
>>
>>23021254
got drunk and passed out, found photos on my brothers phone of his douchebag jock friends balls in my mouth
>>
>>23021254
>>23022220
M here. I was raped by my sitter when I was about 5/6 years old. I didnt know what was happening but it went on for around 4 years and he never got caught.
I repressed it forever until I had some messed up flashbacks that aroused me for some fucked up reason. I concluded after a while that it was probably because I've not had any other sexual experiences in my life but idk
>>
>>23021424
I request a greentext story
>>
>>23021254
>had you ever got sexaully assaulted

*have* you ever *been* *sexually* assaulted*?*

yes, by your grammar. It forced itself into my eyeballs and assaulted ever sense of common decency I could muster.
>>
>>23023330
You're a sub? Feel like proving that?
>>
>>23022488
>>23023330
Sort of the similar thing happened to me and I feel exactly like that. Submission gets me so horny and after i just have a blank feeling then some guilt. And it just repeats
>>
>>23023832
>preying on a rape victim

toppest kek. give us all a christmas present and kill yourself
>>
i was raped at my 18th birthday party by my best friend. i'll call him john i guess. i got a crush on him when i was 14 and he was 18ish. he was my first kiss aged 15. i'd already stripped for him on cam multiple times by that point.

the horrible thing was that he refused to have a relationship with me, but would continually imply the chance of one if i kept stripping on cam for him, if we kept having phone sex, etc... idk i was very naive and easily manipulated.

anyway i got my first bf aged 16, who was a douche, and john was there and supportive through it and the breakup. i'll sum up the next two years: any time i had a boyfriend he would hint much more strongly at wanting a relationship with me, and this would die off very quickly when i was single - though he had a knack for steering the conversation to anything sexual still. it's important to mention that the hinting at wanting a relationship was stronger the more serious the relationship i was in at the time.

once i noticed that pattern, i resolved to not get into anything sexual with him again, particularly when, about a month before my 18th birthday, i met a guy and was really really into him. my feelings about john were definitely still very mixed. he genuinely was my best friend and we'd been there for each other for a lot of shit.

i guess the important thing to know at this point, if anyone is reading this, is that i had previously wanted a relationship with him. i did not by the time of my 18th birthday. i did not want to have sex with him.

cont
>>
>>23024404
it was a house party, because none of my school friends had turned 18, and i was pretty drunk. he was one of the people who stayed over since he lived the other side of the city. he manoeuvred the sleeping arrangements so we'd be on the living room sofas. of course i didn't mind, he was my best friend and i trusted him. i distinctly remember going to walking past his sofa to mine, and him catching my wrist and pulling me on top of him.

i don't remember a ton else actually, just thinking "oh, i guess this has to happen since i've done so much on cam for him." i wasn't a virgin but he was. i think that was why he always wanted me to do stuff on cam for him - for a few reasons, he found it very difficult to find a relationship/sex. i won't go into them because i don't think they matter, really. in the first instance, i was too drunk to consent, and in the second, i wouldn't have sober. he knew that.

it really fucking messed with me. i blamed myself, the guy i'd started seeing didn't really know what had happened and thought i'd cheated on him - well, the issue was that i hadn't told him, i guess. but it was a total violation of trust and my birthday is still a really difficult time of year because of the memories.

i'm sorry for posting so much but i never get chance to tell the whole story and explain why it messed me up so much.
>>
>>23024444
At least you got quads.
I don't know how it'll make you feel but I doubt he was ever really friends with you, it's not hard to keep up a facade to get what you want out of someone (see cheaters, undercover stings, catfishing). Some people are just predatory and will say/do whatever to string you along and if you don't catch the warning signs you'll end up in trouble.
>>
>>23024509
Don't know how cold that came out over text, but I'm not trying to shit on you.

Sincerely hope you have a better christmas this year.
>>
>>23024444

That's not predatory desu.

I don't know why, it just isn't to me.

Yes, I'm a white male CIS man.
>>
>>23024554
The relationship baiting seems blatant to me, he also had to know she was dating a guy at the time and did it because he wants her most when she's with someone else
>>
File: 1437892502299.gif (709 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1437892502299.gif
709 KB, 1200x1200
>>23023797
sorry anon
>>
>>23022394
you must be really hot and naïve to trigger all the assholes to do that to you. Not saying its your fault, but...
>>23023330
are you boi ot grill?
>>23023414
that's not raep, that's a being teabagged ffs
>>
You know, I've never been able to quite describe or put a specific word to my circumstance, maybe soc can help.
When I was like, 7 or so I had another female friend who was incredibly emotionally and psychologically manipulative. She was one of the "popular girls" and me being a loser with no other friends in my new class I latched onto her. She wouldn't let me be friends with anyone else and tore me down quite a bit if I said anything about it.
Anyways she would psychologically/ emotionally force me into doing stuff with her, smoking, stealing, and finally sexual actions. There was never any penetration of any kind, mostly just kind of humping/scissoring. She never actually physically forced me into anything, just threatened me with essentially destroying my 7 year old social status until I agreed to it.
I have no idea what to call this experience, since it was another girl and there are plenty of people who don't think it counts when it's done by a girl/if there's no penetration, and the fact that this was done by another fucking 7 year old.
I'm not sure I necessarily blame her entirely now that I'm in adulthood, since I assume it's likely the only way 7 year old her knew about shit like this was because it was done to her too probably by someone much older. My memory is fuzzy but I vaguely remember there being a really sketchy uncle or older brother living with her that gave me unknown bad vibes the one time I came across him.
Sure the manipulation shit was fucked up, but for all I knew that was all she'd ever known and didn't know how else to act. IDK. I only started to actually acknowledge the event as relevant to my life a couple years ago. I feel ok about it now, and I really don't think it fucked me up too bad growing up (though mostly because I think I just chose to repress it) but I think it accounts for my trust issues and the handful of sexual dysfunctions I have now.
>>
>>23025612
TL;DR
>be me 7 year old grill
>Another 7 year old girl from class emotionally and psychologically blackmailed/coerced me into basically naked grinding with her, among some other things but no penetration of any kind.
>What is this?
>>
>>23022206
Sounds like a fun time, moar details?
>>
>>23025623

Unteralterbach: the live role playing game.
>>
>>23025623
>>23025612

Well, I'd call it being a fucked up individual. I wouldn't say you have any legal recourse tho, but I'm no expert
>>
>>23025642
Nah I know even if anyone would take my case seriously its been far too long to try to take legal action. And like I said, I don't necessarily think it's entirely her fault. She got fucked up probably too young to realize it's actually fucked up.
Like I know it didn't really hit me that something was wrong about this situation until a couple years later. I still knew it had to be a secret though, not sure why because I don't remember her explicitly telling me not to tell anyone about these activities.
I think it was because the stealing and smoking were associated with it, and I knew those were wrong so I guess subliminally I just thought it was better to keep quiet about it. But I didn't realize just how wrong it was until around 5th grade when I started getting basic sex ed.
>>
>>23025642
But would you say I was molested or raped? Thats kind of what I'm asking. It seems like such a weird grey area given the age of my hypothetical "rapist"
>>
>>23025612
7 YEAR OLD FFS
JUST 7 YEAR OLD
you should get over that shit, move on. WTF are you doing with your life by blaming on a 7 YEAR OLD???
>>
>>23025777
>obviously didn't read the whole post
I don't blame her. I still had this awkward experience that I'm just trying to put a name to. Even though I don't blame her, it still caused me issues to be forced into that kind of shit so young. And to not even know what had happened to me and just learning more about it as I went along.
Like, after I learned what STDs were I was convinced I had AIDS until 7th grade.
>>
let's see

my uncle and cousin molested me when i was 5, then they did the same thing to my younger brother when he a little older. my dad was suspicious about what happened to my brother, because he started taking like 3 baths a day when he came back (was visiting family w my mom for the holiday) but my mom refused to acknowledge it ever (it was her brother). after it happened to me, i started wetting the bed again (this continued until i was 12), was terrified of him and begged to not have to be around him, and i remember drawing pictures of myself with blood on my face (i guess i fucking hated myself after this, big surprise) that i remember my mom being very angry about. this same uncle was kicked out of high school for sexually assaulting a girl, and also was found raping my aunt's dog one day (by the whole family, i think i was in like 1st or 2nd grade at the time). of course my mom's side of the family tried to keep this all hush hush, which is pretty fucking disgusting, but i knew what was going on even then. later my mom allowed this guy to move in with us for a while when i was 16, and my youngest brother (diff brother) was around 10 (about the same age that my other brother was assaulted). my middle brother still will not talk to me about this incident.

my half-brother slept in my bed and felt me up around the time i was 12. i didn't know what to do so i just pretended to be asleep and never said anything. he was in his early 20s at the time. he was staying with us for awhile but left eventually and i haven't seen him since.

my older cousin's ex-husband had a really inappropriate relationship with me. nothing sexual ever happened because i recognized what it was and avoided him.

con't
>>
>>23025807
i was harassed by a pedophile when i was in junior high, and also this boy started stalking me around the same time (unrelated i think). smart enough that nothing ever came from these tho

there have been lots of incidents of boys having sex with me without my permission - i would hesitate to call it rape because i never actively said no or anything, i just didn't put up a fight. i guess you would call this "being taken advantage of". i feel like this is EXTREMELY common among women - to the point that it's a universal and normalized experience. most of my first sexual encounters fall into this category, beginning with the first time i was fingered by a boyfriend (in this instance, i had been saying no and he just ignored me)

my last serious boyfriend and i fucked a few times after breaking up. the last time he got so rough with me i started crying and asking him to stop, but it seemed to fan the fire.

also a lot of similar incidences as described by >>23022394 including a "good friend" who forced my hand onto his erection, fondled my breasts, etc (while i was telling him i didn't want to do that with him) and when i told him later he took advantage of me he said i needed to be more enlightened about sex

finally, about three months after i moved to seattle a guy grabbed me off the sidewalk and tried to rape me. he didn't succeed but i had a bunch of bruises and am still processing this trauma. nobody gave a shit, including the police
>>
>>23025805
yes I read the whole thing. I assume that girl was being raped by that shady character, so she was projecting on you. You were actually lucky that she was a 7 y/o so no much damage could be done to you.
>>23025807
you must be really hot when every fucking one wants to rape you like that
>>
>>23025836
Wow, it seems like you have had a rough time. Honestly, I really do feel sorry for you. I hope that you get through this. I'll definitely pray for you. If you stay away from any other men (which I'm guessing you do...?), that will probably help you process everything clearly. It must feel terrible that no one or the authorities cared about your last experience. Any honest help you can get, you should consider.

This is the first time I've looked into a thread quite like this. All I have to say is that no matter what I've hear or read about in the past, reading all these stories makes me really sad. I will say a prayer to Christ for you all.
>>
File: 1354980621160.jpg (69 KB, 715x685) Image search: [Google]
1354980621160.jpg
69 KB, 715x685
>>I will say a prayer to Christ for you all.

And I will fold a shirt for you.
>>
>>23025898
if you say so because you clearly glossed over the bit about where I specifically said I didn't blame her. But whatever
Also I'm aware, I could have had a worse time. But doesn't change the fact I was affected by it. But given your other response, I'm also now aware I'm just feeding the troll at this point.
>>
>>23025836

It's not normal. You must have a freakish social circle.
>>
>>23026045

> IT'S HER FAULT BECAUSE SHE HANGS WITH MOLESTATION BUMS SHE IS A WHOOOOOORE

no i did not mean it like that
>>
>>23025898
fuck off degenerate

>>23025952
thanks man, i'm pretty much over most of it. i still really fucking hate my mom, for this (i straight up told her what happened to my brother - HER OWN SON, ya know when she told me our uncle was moving in and she told me i was a fucking liar! no shit) and a whole host of other reasons. the only ones that are still actively affecting me are the ex boyfriend, who was seriously emotionally abusive as well so there's more shit there anyway, and the most recent incident because it was random. it's the kind of shit that women are constantly afraid of having happen to them, you know? despite that most sexual assault is committed by people we know (as evidenced by this thread). it was terrifying. i had no idea what was going to happen to me, and all the worst shit was running through my head. like he could have kidnapped me or killed me. the intended rape wasn't even the worst part. all i could think was "why did he pick me?" like, had he been watching me, did he know me, was he prowling and i was convenient, was it just spur of the fucking moment for him? i missed a lot of work, couldn't close anymore, was afraid to leave my house, could barely take the bus. i saw him everywhere. i ended up losing my job because of how it impacted me on a emotional level. it's actually almost 2 years now since it happened and i only feel like i got my independence back about 6 months ago. i moved to an entirely different neighborhood for that to happen too. i'm still really fucking paranoid but i feel like i have more control now.

i appreciate your sympathy, truly. however i do not feel like my experiences are outside of the norm for women. i remember a sleepover when i was in middle school with about a dozen girls in attendance and we had ALL been assaulted.
>>
>>23022432
Was the girl jerking you off attractive?
>>
>>23026091
>fuck off degenerate
lol
not saying it is your fault, but if you were uggo it wouldn't happen to you ALL THE TIME
>>
>>23026074
idk if it's normal but it seems more common than you'd think, some girls just freeze up when they're getting molested
The chick who voices korra did a podcast with sarah silverman and silverman talked about one of her first bosses invited her to his office and when she got there he was just jacking off wanting to get caught by her, she got deer in the headlights and just stared then meekly walked away. The host, chick who voices korra, said when she was 16 she was flying alone and was chumming it up with some guy on the plane and later when she's napping he starts feeling her up and fingering?(it's been a while since I heard the podcast) her and she just took it and blamed herself for being too nice (women are retardedly meek, even with all the cards in her favor she couldn't stand up and say something).

And there were those tumblristas who drew comics about cooking breakfast for people who date raped them after they said no, and a feminist writer talked about after she tried to fight off her date she silently hoped he'd stick around in the morning and they could have a real post-rape relationship and put the nastiness behind them.

I know tumblr and feminists are a poisoned well when it comes to rape accusations but they usually don't warp facts to represent what everyone else might think is rape but instead call any and every drunk hook up rape like retarded spergs, so I take the above examples from them as true at face value.
>>
Yeah, I was 14 and coming out as bisexual (female). An older girl in high school who was a lesbian blackmailed me in to having sex with her, or she would tell pretty much everyone I was gay (I was only coming out to very few people, didn't want the whole grade knowing).

Somehow am gayer than ever. Same girl sexually assaulted another young girl at a party, she got the shit beaten out of her by that girl's friend.
>>
>>23026137
it's just all conditioning. i'm not saying it's "normal" but women have "normalized" it, in the sense that many, many women think sleeping with guys you don't want to sleep with is just an unavoidable, acceptable fact of life. a lot of women who slept around in high school and shit, for example, in my experience most of them were not "putting out" because they had to but because men are creepy and they never leave you alone no matter what and we just learn to be submissive as fuck and deal with it

on that note, i remembered another guy i was "friends" with for a while who told me he thought of me "like a sister". one time at his house he felt me up even as i had my back turned to him, fucking stiff as a board. i pretended to be asleep, again, but it's almost worse because if they think you're asleep they might just try shit. but it's like your helpless in that scenario. everything about how girls are raised makes us accept it as something we just have to deal with. and guys wonder why women will like block them on social media or ghost them or shit, probably because you're fucking creepy and don't get that we don't want you touching us
>>
>>23026170
*because they wanted to
is what i meant

you have no idea how many times i have heard the words "i didn't really want to have sex with him but" in my young life
>>
>>23026170
>it's just all conditioning. i'm not saying it's "normal" but women have "normalized" it, in the sense that many, many women think sleeping with guys you don't want to sleep with is just an unavoidable, acceptable fact of life
Honestly after seeing this pop up so much I think it's the natural response, women seem naturally meek (not a bad thing) and fighting certainly couldn't prevent an average truly determined male. As far as risk-reward goes it seems less risky to be passive than active, the only other solution would be avoiding unnecessary prolonged periods of alone time with dudes.
or if the risk is truly high (seedy neighborhood) carrying a gun.
>because men are creepy and they never leave you alone no matter what
You don't understand the thirst is real, it's a damn powerful urge I vaguely recall that testosterone is primarily responsible for the sex drive in both men and women if correct unless a chick is juicing she'll never feel the Thirst™ as strongly as men do.

that being said guys can't read minds either so if any of these girls never said no then the guy will just roll with it whether he's creeping while she's sleeping (in this situation he doesn't give a fuck just doesn't wanna get caught) or she's awake and not resisting.
>>
>>23026091
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't argue with that statement. I haven't personally met a whole lot of people that were sexually assaulted, but I know you don't have to go far to find the stories. It really is a shame.

Really glad that you are getting your independence back and you are feeling better as time goes by. Anything you can do to further your individualism and avoid your past experiences is wonderful.

In a way, I could say I understand the emotional aspect of what you're saying, because even though I haven't been sexually abused, I have been psychologically abused. My dad slowly made my entire teenage life (which is almost over now) into a terrible torment as I grew older. Nearly every day he'd force me to sit down in the kitchen and have "talks" where he'd lambaste and curse me and call me names I've never even heard of before for at least an hour. And during the time I wasn't going through that, I'd have to sit in a 1/4 of a bedroom with nothing - no computer, no phone, no music, no schoolwork (homeschooled), and nothing to do, and couldn't go out of the house. It's like years of solitary confinement. It gets to you. Worse part of it is, my dad blamed ME for my deteriorating mental condition and kept telling me over and over I'd have to take hardcore meds and go to the hospital. Really crazy. Eventually I moved to my mom's.

So, not sure how my situation applies to yours very much, just saying that I understand the psychological/emotional effects of being hurt by someone else. Of course, everyone's situation is different.

Anyway, it sounds like your whole life nearly has been filled with this kind of stuff, and I really hope you get through it and free from it, including everyone else on here. You definitely don't deserve all the hurt you've experienced. No one does. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.
>>
>>23026448
anon, your home life sounds so similar to mine. my mom is a crazy liar as i've already mentioned, my dad was a deadbeat alcoholic (coming to forgive him now tho, because i know he loves us he's just a sick man). my mom remarried an ABUSIVE alcoholic that completely fucking destroyed my life throughout my teenage years and gave me so many fucking internal issues - i'm still finding them and trying to fix them. a really fucking horrible person. he died late last year and i couldn't have been fucking happier honestly. there were times he was so abusive to me it became physical and my mom never did shit about it. big point of contention in our relationship. got out of there so fast and never looked back. i'm sorry to hear you've been through similar shit. as fucked up as i think sexual abuse it, ANYTHING shitty you go through as a kid really deeply fucks you up. it's so hard. it took me years to realize i was being abused - not just by my family but by boyfriends, "friends", etc. you really internalize it and think it's because you're worthless when in reality you're a victim. it fucking sucks. still struggle with it. but you seem like you're doing okay despite all that, and i am, too, so i'm glad. we've got perspective and strength a lot of people don't have so cheers m8

(p.s. sorry i'm a lil drunk right now)
>>
>>23026312
I'll add to this, regardless of urges lack of self-control is a shit characteristic felt like I left off excusing bad behavior.
>>
>>23023932
yeah I've had any number of dysfunctional relationships where I'm basically being used for sex but I find it hard to end it.

>>23023832
Not rn

>>23025438
I'm a woman
>>
>>23026482
lol, that's ok. Consider it a holiday drink more or less. Yeah, you mentioned how it deeply screws your mind up. Same here. And the whole worthlessness mindset was exactly how I felt till I finally accepted that I was the victim, not my dad. And strength, too. I do pride myself in the fact that it work out for good in that now I have the strength to recognize and withstand it.

The only thing I haven't got over is the years of life that got wasted. Like I don't even feel like I got a real, productive childhood with at least a few nice memories. Almost like I have to redo my life over again. There's so many things I wanted to do. It's a regret I can't seem to get over completely. Do you ever feel like that? Hopefully, one day I'll be able to say they were worth it, and that God used it for great things later on.

But, I'm also glad you realize all this. People always talk about physical aspects of different situations, and of course, those are important, but it seems like talking about the long-term psycho. effects. Really, that's the worst part, I think. Your body can heal, but your mind not so easily.
>>
>>23026125
No, for one she was 13, she was Asian with a flat face and chubby cheeks.
>>
>>23022476
You're posting about having your shirt ripped off by a bunch of drunk frat boys at a party in a thread where people are talking about getting ass raped as toddlers by their skeevy uncles. Sure yours is technically sexual assault, but not nearly as severe as the others.
>>
>>23024509
>>23024509
It's a weird one. We were genuinely really close and I think he was a very troubled guy. He never really opened up to anyone, and he rarely opened up to me. In our last conversation he told me he was in love with me. He'd never said it outright before.

The problem is that I think the above is true, but it could have all been to make me feel special. i do think he was lonely though. there's no reason as a 21yo to go after a 16yo unless you can't get with someone old enough to drink legally. i don't even think it was pedophilia.

maybe the prior relationship baiting wasn't deliberate at first. i don't know. i obv can't give every single detail that leads me to my conclusions but they are there. this is why i think i got so fucked up. it wasn't being raped, it was feeling like my closest friendship of five years was a total lie.

i'm still with the guy i'd started seeing just before the party, and i've said to him that it feels like there was the john i knew and was friends with, and the john who raped me. i find it very difficult to reconcile the two.
>>
>>23024554
please put your dick away lol
>>
>Was molested once at 8
>It was by my grandmother's boyfriend
>Immediately told my family about the bad touch.
>Everyone got mad at me for ruining 4th of July
>Whenever there were family gatherings, no one wanted to be near me.

>man broke in and tried to rape me at 13.
>Put up too much of a fight so he just tried to strangle me instead.
>Right when I'm about to pass out, mom comes home.
>Guy gets arrested later.
>Everyone in the neighborhood hates me and is all 'he dindu nuffin' and that I was 'asking for it'.

There were a couple of others but those were the bigger ones. I don't even know why. I was a weird, uggo kid.
>>
This isn't actually that bad compared to what all of you have endured
>Horny 15 year old
>45 year old maid comes over, nasty but not enough that my teen hormones couldn't convince me to get into her when she showed cleavage
>At one point she's cleaning my room and there are a few bucks lying around she jokingly says she'll take them
>Agree since whatever
>She puts them into her bra and that's when it all started
>Start giving her money everytime so she'd put in her bra since it'd turn me on
>Eventually she starts letting me put it in
>Escalates to the point where I feel around her tits and get to see them
>Then she stops cold turkey never lets me go near
>Then some months later she's back into it
>This time I gut up and ask for a handjob
>She takes a 20$ bill we're both naked
>Next thing I know she's riding me while I'm begging her to stop since I didn't want STDs or to lose my virginity like that
>She also smelled horrible
>>
>>23028210
.... other ones? and why did no one ever want to believe you?
>>
>>23025630
(id changed)

>have crush on guy who is 22
>I'm 15
>he's cousin of my best friend who has come to live with him
>rumor is he got a girl pregnant
>no way. this guy is gayer than singers in 1920's Paris
>invites me over when parents away at wedding
>eat pizza and he lets me have some wine
>tipsy but OK
>watch movie in his bedroom (only room with A/C. It's 90 degrees outside.
>he puts on straight porn
>asks if I've ever kissed
>kisses me
>goes down on me
>has me go down on him
>(this is the first sexual contact I've ever had)
>things get hot and heavy
>ends up tying me to the bed (I was into self bondage so this looks like fun)
>ends up fucking me even though I'm begging him to stop
>rapes me three times that night. still tied to the bed with my underwear stuffed into my mouth.
>threatens to tell everyone I'm a faggot if I tell anyone
>>
>>23021254

Yes, from the ages of 3 - 10 by a family friend/baby sitter/god father.

It was a pretty frequent thing since I was left alone with him all the time, he used to threaten to kill me when I was left alone with him at night.

Occassionally he would molest his son at the same time.

Another of his daughters was murdered (unsolved) and I know he is responsible, but can't piece together a clear timeline or sequence of events for the police.

It hasn't had too much negative effect on my personality, I am fairly introverted and could have achieved great things in sports if I was more confident but such is life.

I am successful and very tough because of my childhood, and I find it hilarious the feminists who claim being stared at or groped is rape, c'mon now.
>>
Got raped on a weekly basis for three months when I was 5. Then first girl I told quoted the guy who raped me while we were having sex. Told her to stop, she told me if I did anything to stop her she would tell the cops I raped her. So guess I got raped by two people
>>
>>23029025
>>23029016
>>23028943
>>23028210
>>23028009
etc etc etc

JFC anons and femanons, so sorry to read all these stories... are you all murrican???

I see child rape is quite a common thing in the land of the whopper...
>>
>>23029016
nobody is calling that rape, the op was asking about sexual assault which is an all-encompassing term. rape is just one form of sexual assault

>>23029050
i'm american....
>>
>>23029050
It's higher because it isn't a part of the culture, and people here report it.
>>
>>23021254
my older aunt and my gf while sleeping, but desu
i didnt mind
>>
>>23028773
When I was 8, it wasn't that they didn't believe me, it was just they didn't think it was bad enough. Still, they didn't want me to tell a teacher or anything so they made him promise me he'd never do it again and he didn't. He kept asking me if I was still a virgin at family gatherings though.

The assault at age 13 came at a time when people thought I was 'uppity' and so I brought it on myself in their eyes. Still both offending parties got punished, I just had no support network because people didn't want to hear about it. Guess they thought I deserved it.

The other incidents weren't as bad. A few months before the break-in, a cousin fingered me through my swimsuit at a pool party until I kicked him. I didn't tell them why I did it for some reason so I got in trouble for my 'bad temper.

Years later, in college, I woke up in my dorm to my roommate's boyfriend feeling up my tits but I never told anyone about those because of how bad things were the few times I did tell
someone. My father even said he was surprised the break-in happened because I was 'too ugly to rape'.

>>23029050
I'm American. Also I'm black and grew up in the bible belt. The offenders were all black except for the incident in college.
>>
Could greentext the story of when I did stuff to a girl (18yo) in her sleep if any interest to anyone? Or is this a victim thread?
>>
File: adepta_sororitas.png (248 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
adepta_sororitas.png
248 KB, 900x720
>>23029535

I don't think there's anything in the rulebook about that.
>>
>>23029327

So, is it really like this:

Guys can't be raped by girls. period. we just can't. Sure, maybe she smells or is disfigured or old or something but the act itself is always at least physically pleasurable unless violence is involved.

We *want* girls to molest us in our sleep and stuff.

Thus, we (not I, being pretty well conditioned by feminist female relatives) start touching girls in the way we would want to be touched, but it becomes all wrong.
>>
>>23029681
Not sure what you're saying bro.

Women can and do rape men, and never suffer consequences. I had a friend in HS who got insensibly drunk (at a party at his own home) and while he was cooling off in his own room, this awful skank who had a thing for him snuck in and sucked him off. He absolutely hated the chick, and she was the kind of chick who had multiple STIs by 17.

Ask yourself if you'd like to be forced to penetrate a woman who you know has AIDs, without protection. No? Well too bad, you're a man, and you can't be raped.
>>
>>23024444
Damn. My ex just went through this during the past year. Her best friend started hitting on her soon after I was dating her. After I left for college and broke up with her, they immediately started dating, which she said was because she was hurting and felt empty without a relationship. It wasn't long until his drinking and anger got out of control and he was often drunk and horny when he invited her over. She told me she was raped several times, pregnant, had a miscarriage, then finally left him after a few months. Then, she got into a relationship with a verbally abusive guy who became her fiance, and she had trouble breaking off due to the same feelings of emptiness, until her friend's mom convinced her to. She and I still talk, but it's fucking heavy. She started cutting again. Sad thing is that the guy who raped her was mainly her best friend because he helped her stop cutting when they first met. She also was molested by her dad's friends when she was a lot younger. Possibly raped, but it was unclear.
>>
>>23029497
Fuck. I see.

>>23031033
Holy fuck. America is really fucked up.
>>
>>23031096
>America is fucked up
Idk man, I think it happens everywhere. My ex's parents are both high functioning alcoholics, both previously divorced, and her dad had experience with hard drugs.

But I think addiction is a monster by itself that stems from unresolved mental issues. Still, I don't think that by itself causes abuse. I think it's a clusterfuck of trauma from up the family tree, negative parts of one's heritage (in my ex's case, Irish drinking culture; in my case, Korean corporal punishment and drinking culture), exposure to media violence, inadequate education, poor gov't budgeting, poor fostercare services (my ex went through foster care several times and had rough experiences, including being sent back to her abusive birth mother by accident), and a shit ton of other reasons added together.

I'm no expert. Just a kid who wants to vent, which is why I'm talking to you. Not trying to teach you shit. What do I know.
>>
>>23030570
You have to admit it's only exceedingly strange and rare circumstances where men are raped by females.

> forced to penetrate

This isn't even possible, outside some kind of extremely bizarre incredibly rare circumstance.

You pretty much can't rape guys.
>>
>>23021254
Technically, yeah, but it wasn't traumatizing. I joined marching band percussion when I first got into high school and some of the other guys liked to mess with each other by pantsing each other and other stupid shit. One of my section leaders kept doing it to me and I thought it was annoying but wasn't going to say anything. He started getting creepier and trying to touch me whenever I had my shirt off. Then, I'm pretty sure intentionally, he pantsed me including my boxers twice in front of people. I got pissed and told him to stop and he did for a while but then started randomly giving me wedgies and touching me again and all of this he would act like it was just a joke. Then he literally grabbed my balls when no one was around and I told one of the instructors and he stopped interacting with me altogether.
>>
>>23030570

Yes, but that's violence external to the rape. If he'd been a girl he'd additionally have to deal with this severe mental trauma thing just from the forced sex.
>>
>>23031096
Confirmation bias if I've ever seen it, you have a better go at saying molestation is a UK thing with the mass rapes uncovered recently during the rotherham scandals. And all the boy rape that went on in their boarding schools historically.

That being said it's a hard thing to track, I'm certain the sudden revelation of thousands of girls being groomed and prostituted does a whammy on previously believed stats and speaks to how much can be hidden beyond the numbers.
>>23028009
tbf I don't know the guy it's just my suspicion
>feels like there was the john i knew and was friends with, and the john who raped me. i find it very difficult to reconcile the two.
Whether it was all lies or not it's always a head trip to meet a pathological liar or manipulators in general.
>>23029497
>My father even said he was surprised the break-in happened because I was 'too ugly to rape'.
What an asshole.
>>
>>23031918
I don't know anyone that wouldn't be negatively affected by forced sex.
>>23031847
>This isn't even possible, outside some kind of extremely bizarre incredibly rare circumstance.
>jerk dick
>physically responds with erection
>ride it
Not even remotely impossible, the improbable part is a woman overpowering the man to begin with. It is incredibly rare though.
Here's two examples of female rape/molestation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7hWv-QwE-M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewUNAiieji4
starts at like 1:50
>>
Yeah. A whole bunch of times times from when I was 6 up to when I was like 9 or 10, by my brother.
>>
>>23031096
because most posters 4chan are american
>>
>>23021254
When I was 12 I was raped by my neighbor as the sitter. And now when I can't pay rent, the landlord and his friends have their way with me .
>>
>>23032493

Do you feel loved or useful when they do?
>>
File: ronreagancutupfs.jpg (143 KB, 280x1046) Image search: [Google]
ronreagancutupfs.jpg
143 KB, 280x1046
>>23032524

> tfw I can't decide if that question was creepy or not
>>
>>23032524
I know it's not love. I feel a little useful in a way for letting them fuck me as rent.
>>
>>23024444
It's not sexual assault you chose to drink. He may have been a manipulative asshole, but he's not a rapist.
>>
23/f here
>be 20 partying at trap house
>Blackout drunk, was lead away from party
>wake up to whiney guy from party who tried to start a fight drilling me
>wtf
>drag self away "i need to go"
>get dressed, walk back to party
>dont remember walk but guy followed me limping shows up 20 minutes after me
>gets his ass beat by 4 guys
i ended up getting into a fight with my best friend and got hit with a bat 5 times. Then met up with other friends and did coke. It was quite the night
>>
>>23033136
nice life
>>
>>23029497
Damn.
Sorry.

How has this impacted your sex life? Do you / can yo have one? how old now?
>>
When I was 16, I was really good friends with this guy, let's call him Carl. Carl was 18 and had a girlfriend. I used to go over to his house sometimes and play Mario Kart and watch movies. We never flirted or anything, he had his gf and he knew I had really strong feelings for one of his best friends. One day I went over to his house and we went into his living room. He was the only one home, and we started watching a movie and a sex scene came up. We both started giggling because apparently we were incredibly immature. But then he stopped laughing and leaned over to kiss me. I pushed him away but I am only 5'2" and he was at least a foot taller than me. Anyway, long story short, I struggled a lot and he ended up punching me in the face (I ended up having to have a rhinoplasty to correct a broken nose). He took off all of my clothes and started playing with my nipples really roughly, enough to leave huge bruises all over my boobs. He slapped me all over telling me that I "loved it", and finally he raped me anally, not just with his dick but with his fingers as well while his dick was in there.

So yeah. I am not completely fucked up, I ended up dating his best friend (they don't talk anymore, but no one knows what happened with me and Carl) and we've been together since I was 18 (22 now). I can't orgasm through sex with him so I always fake it. I can't have my breasts played with because it makes me feel like I'm going to throw up. But apart from that, I'm pretty normal. I like to think.
>>
>>23033136
>Blackout Drunk
>Lead Away
>gets guy beat up
>fights best friend

Gee you sound like a great time......
>>
File: 1445719577532.jpg (16 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
1445719577532.jpg
16 KB, 480x385
>Be sixteen year old lad
>Out with the friends at a local lake in the summer
>Dive into the water and climb the stairs back up
>All of a sudden someone smacks my ass like I was a cheap prostitute
>Turn around and discover mongoloid girl with her handlers
>Mongoloid laughs hysterically while her two female handlers giggle and look at me
>Feel raped

And that's the story about how I was publicly sexually assaulted by a mongoloid girl.
>>
Hmm kinda a teacher grabbed my ass, but it didn't really traumatize me that much. I just made sure I was never alone with him again.
>>
I was molested and raped while I was drunk by a close friend ='D
>>
Mid-thirties guy here.

From the time I was about 11.5 to 13 I was molested/raped by a much older teenage guy who lived in the apartment upstairs. He made me feel like shit for the stuff he was making me do and I felt powerless. He made fun of me constantly, told me my cock was too small for women, said I was too short, etc etc. I have been short all my life and was picked on in school and I still have a much smaller than average cock. He took, what would have been normal anxiety about my shortcomings and amplified them. He did this while he made me suck him off and while he fucked me. He, of course, was much older and black and was hung so it was a major power trip for him. I didn’t enjoy it but I felt compelled. Part of the reason was that while he doing things to me he would eventually start saying things like “That feels so good” and “You are the best cocksucker” and I started to crave that praise. I felt if I just did what he wanted, well, I would get what I needed which I guess was positive re-enforcement of any kind. He never got caught, never went to jail, and I never told. It all ended when one day, while he was raping me, I came. I wasn’t touching myself or anything and I’d never orgasmed before with him, only on my own. His response was to call me a faggot and punch me in the head, hard, 4 times. I guess he knew he crossed a line because he left me alone after that.

Now try to imagine how bad that fucked me up and killed my confidence. I have dealt with it, and I am a happy person now but it took years before I could get the point where I didn’t hate myself and have performance anxiety along with a general fear of intimacy.
>>
>>23035259
are you bi?
>>
>>23025836
>finally, about three months after i moved to seattle a guy grabbed me off the sidewalk and tried to rape me. he didn't succeed but i had a bunch of bruises and am still processing this trauma. nobody gave a shit, including the police

Was he an immigrant?
>>
Rape is a social construct.
>>
>>23025836
>>
when i was 6, my 15 year old cousin took me to his room and showed me his dick, then he wanted me to suck it but i peed myself so he had to take me to my mom. when i was 8/9 my 20-22 year old cousin and i were playfully fighting over the remote control but then he pinned me down on the floor and put his hand on my inner thigh and starting rubbing my vagina. i never said anything but during family reunions, they know i still remember so they don't talk to me at all.
>>
>>23024509

>At least you got quads

fucking kek'd
>>
>>23035560
>are you bi?
Why would that matter in any way?
>>
>>23035990
no was just asking,if became more open about sex with man ,but you don't have to answer that if you don't want to
>>
>>23036595
You are a fucking retard, senpai.
>>
ok. first of all, any so called "sexual assault" that is not dude on dude or with young kids is super hot. Secondly, bitches(and some dudes) need to not be so emotional about shit and loosen up sexually. omg, you were touched by your relative when you were 12, That's fucking hot. Why be all sad and scared about it? Why not embrace the natural urges that you have and have fun. When I was younger I would have loved for a hot older person to give me a handy j, suck me, fuck me or whatever but unfortunately no such thing happened. Guess I'm just one of the unlucky ones.
>>
Hm, yeah. I was 7 or 8 and there was an uncle of mine who was always asking to shove his finger up my asshole (u am male, btw), and since i didnt know what that was about i always agreed. Once he convinced me to suck his dick and i remember it was gross as heck. And there was also one time he asked me to underas completelly, but at least that i didnt do...
>>
>>23021254
Arguably. Fiddled with repeatedly by an older boy as a kid (male here). Never seemed all that traumatic at the time.
>>
>>23035561
how the fuck would i know his legal status? i didn't ask to see his documentation
>>
>>23021254

I think I was molested by a doctor when I was 11. Not sure though, I am pretty sure he came in and played with my junk, and I think I didn't get hard, but I was also on morphine so it could just be in my head.

I don't like being touched either way though..
>>
File: 1438497982124.gif (957 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1438497982124.gif
957 KB, 220x220
>>23036730
i know
>>
>>23037506
I'm asking because the police in cities like Seattle tend to turn a blind eye to immigrant sexual assaults to pander to the liberal populace. Was he a Muslim?
>>
a bunch of older kids tried to make me suck their dicks at a summer camp when i was younger
>>
>>23040497
once again, how would i know?

the police didn't give a shit because they were fucking apologists. the officer who responded told me it was my fault (i was listening to music and wasn't carrying my pepper spray in my hand, on a walk that takes 2 minutes literally. wasn't even that late at night), called him a "knucklehead", and said he was just trying to steal my phone (which was literally in my hand when he grabbed me, was dropped in the resulting struggle - he made no attempt at any point to get it). they didn't even pull the footage from the bus i was on, they literally closed my case in like two days without doing anything so that was sick.

it has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with the fact that seattle police are fucking useless. they spend more time trying to bust graffiti writers than find rapists. that's something they seem to actually give a shit about. or fucking shoplifting, hassling homeless people. give me a break
>>
>>23040610
*rape apologists
>>
never been in any situation remotely construable as sexual assault
>>
i got fingered by my neighbor once.
meh
>>
now that i think about it, i've seen my uncle molest my niece while he was changing her diaper a few times
>>
>>23036841

A-ha. Yet another guy who supports my theory.

If a hideous ugly old nun broke into your house and held you at knifepoint until you fucked her, would you mind? Assuming no babies, disease or concerned neighbors?

If one of your aunts did it, would you mind then? Again, assuming no social fuck-ups.
>>
>>23040610
Cops have a vested interest in playing down charges since it keeps the crime rates down, albeit artificially. They love to give the victims the run around when filing reports, because a report not taken or downgraded makes the books look good which makes them look good

Some operator bitch told my sister she had to return to the scene of the crime to report it which is just unbelievable nonsense (exactly what the cops said when they arrived too).
>>
>>23040834

This. All cops are not bastards, but all cops throw out cases that they "know" aren't going to be solved.
>>
got molested by my uncle for about 3 years.
>>
>>23041308
Details please?
>>
>>23040799
He said hot, so that rules out your scenario. I agree with him, no relatives, too.
>>
>>23041687
he babysat me as a kid sometimes and it started when i was about 6. he started the VCR and put porn on and asked if i knew what it was. I said no, and he explained to me what sex was and took his pants off and started to jerk off. at first it was just making me stay in the room while he masturbated, then eventually it evolved to make me jerk him off, him making me take my pants off so he could touch my dick too, and making me suck him. when i was about 9 i finally told my dad about it. he was already going to jail for something else and i knew he wouldn't be watching me so i felt alright finally telling someone.
>>
I had just turned 18 and got way too drunk at a party in the woods. I passed out drunk and a couple of guys had sex with my lifeless body.
>>
>>23041704
what make a women getting rape ,hot?
>>
I think I got sexually assaulted by a dude in high school but I'm not sure if it counts.
>>
Just so people in this thread know, psychological/emotional abuse in many studies has been concluded to be just as bad as (or worse than) sexual abuse. So all of you that may not have been raped, but were manipulated into sex... I feel for you guys. I really do.

Even though I don't feel like convicting those that harmed you would do much of any, I acknowledge that those people harmed you and that it could be just as devastating as someone who was physically forced. So, don't be ashamed to identify these interactions as wrong and if you need help find help, contact a therapist, make friends that are actually intent on listening to you.
>>
>>23044182
>raped
>manipulated into sex
Same thing

It takes a huge amount of growing up for a man to realize, or a woman, that coercion is rape. No, it's not the smack-you-in-the-face, gangsta rape of fantasy-realms; it's the day-to-day real rape of bad relationships. Anyone who ever says, "I let him fuck me..." but didn't really want it was raped. Any man that is not certain that the woman was into it is a rapist.

No, don't go ape shit abut how you're not going to jail over little shit like this. But do grow up and start giving a damn.

If having sex with a partner is ever about getting cred with your homies, the you are a homo.
>>
>>23043295
what he do?
>>
I was raped when I was 17.

I went to visit my boyfriend, who had recently moved away for school.. After a few nights there, we went out and got really wasted, and I passed out when we got back to his dorm and woke up to find myself being passed around by him and his friends.
>>
>>23044239
>Anyone who ever says, "I let him fuck me..." but didn't really want it was raped. Any man that is not certain that the woman was into it is a rapist.
>all this bullshit
What a retarded definition of rape, let's observe the following situation based on your stipulations.
Girl A "I let him fuck me..." was raped because secretly she was 'unwilling' but Guy B happens to be absolutely certain she was down for it. So she was raped and he has no clue he's a rapist and thought it was consensual? Get fucking real.

Without verbal or physical indicators of resistance and unwillingness guys can't reasonably be held morally responsible for someones fucking secret feelings. Secret rape is the silliest definition of rape there is.

I certainly believe in manipulative cunts and what have you but whenever it's introduced people go off the deep end with secret rape bullshit.
>>
>>23022476
I think its hilarious.
>>
>>23033117
Second, guilty sex, even drunk guilty sex is not being raped.
>>
>>23033136
Im going to guess you own at least 3 John Cena posters.
>>
>>23044239
Being manipulated into buying a used car is grand theft auto. Wait, no its not, and thinking that implies women aren't able to make decisions for themselves like adults.
>>
>Mimimi
I'm a guy, 25, never had sex. Cry more how you are too lazy to say that you don't want to have sex.

>manipulated into sex
Guys always try to convince girls to have sex with them, that's how the game goes. It's the girls that get to decide with whom they have sex.

And just read the thread, it's frightening. You wonder why the police doesn't investigate more? It's because girls nowadays call everything rape.
Those that were assaulted for real should be much more upset about this than me. Fucking feminist cunts and their "he looked at me that's rape".
>>
>>23044239
No, I think they're different. That isn't to minimize one's experience over others that's just the truth. It may be terrible, but manipulation isn't unlawful; rape is.
>>
>>23046905
Regardless of any of that, I think that manipulation is still wrong. Should that result in a conviction? No. But it should be recognized for what it is. I've was forcibly sexually assaulted throughout my childhood, I've turned out okay. Y'know why? Because people actually listened to me, they didn't minimize my experiences. My father wasn't so lucky. When he was raped by his stepfather his mother's only reply was "I thought you liked it". It still haunts him to this day and he has to self medicate with drugs and alcohol just to cope with it. If you've ever had any problems in life and had people not take them seriously you know how dehumanizing that can be. So even though in your eyes manipulation might not seem that bad, it is bad for a lot of people.
>>
>>23040610
OK, sorry, I wasn't trying to upset you. Sorry that happened to you and the police didn't do their jobs properly.
>>
>>23024444

>only on 4chan; the post
>>
>>23049111
i don't get it
>>
>>23050503
I don't get "only on 4chan" either. It's unfortunately a pretty typical rape or whatever you want to call it, and a pretty typical effect afterward. Nothing about the story is unusual.
>>
>>23033452
>using the word mongoloid
Sounds like you should be grateful for any female attention you gutless little prick
>>
>>23034754
Holy shit same here, luckily I got a shot of adrenaline and started swinging..
>>
>>23052744
Mongoloid is a pretty funny word dude.
>>
gay guy here. I recently had a sex date with an older latino guy. It wasn't totally clear that he only wanted a quick fuck. I arrived there and he got irritated because I didn't already arrive with a hard dick. So I got turned off and my dick didn't get hard at all. He had a huge cock, rock hard. I sucked him a little, but he wanted more. I lay there and he said "I am going to enjoy this" and wanted to stick his dick in me. I could only say "condom!!", so he put one on and then fucked me hard and came after 2 thrusts. then he said "I have to work now" and threw me out. I felt so terrible afterwards and didn't want to date guys for a while.
how does it sound for you?
>>
>>23053305
That's a lousy lay. But in no way, definition or understanding was that any degree of sexual assault
>>
>>23053305
Let me add that if this

>>23053544

isn't blazingly obvious to you you need to stop having sex with anyone until you mature a bit.
>>
>>23053550
yes I posted in the wrong thread after all, its just a bad experience. and I did it because I have a tendency for self destructive behaviours
>>
>>23022444
>>23024444
>>23025777
Check'ed
>>
>Be 13
>Meet cute, fit, college guy who flirts
>Exchange digits
>Text for over a month, flirting getting racier
>Convinces me to send lewd pics
>Set up a meet
>He tells me he'll spread my pics all over the internet if I don't sleep with him
>I do, crying the whole time
>He texts me about once a week to set up a "date"
>He makes me cum on the "dates"
>Become very confused, disgusted but waiting for the next text
>Month later, Get texts from other guys in frat
>He's shared x-rated pics from "dates". If I don't come to frat, they'll publish.
>Gang bang, six guys
>Happens 3 times, once with another girl also blackmailed.
>No text for two weeks
>No text for two months. Start having anxiety attacks. "When is next text?" "Why no text?"
>Find out ringleader busted for child porn
>Other girl went to the cops
>Never told anyone
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 901x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 901x1024
Every time I go to a bar or club I get groped, rubbed or squeezed out of the blue.
I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it though
>>
>>23055892
Good girl. You should wear a short skirt without panties to match. That way your tits aren't the only thing getting felt up.
>>
>>23055702
How old are you now? Blackmail is quite hot...
>>
12, raped by older stranger. Throughout middle school groped and stripped by classmates periodically and didn't tell anyone because I was kinda stupid and scared.
Whatever thoughhhh.
>>
>>23055892
At crowded clubs I used to walk by and swipe my hand across girls vaginas. One time I got caught though by a girl that had a bf. He walks up to me with a buddy of his so I tense up and get ready to fight. He looks me up and down and says "you're a horrible guy". I start cracking up laughing and he walks off. Fuck I'm such an asshole.
>>
>>23021254

I got raped by my old highschool football coach, he's retired now and has late stage lung cancer so I'm not too bent out of shape about it.
>>
>>23055938

Funny thing, (well not "funny") is that the first "date", I probably would have slept with him if he had just charmed me. I was pretty infatuated and worked up from a month of flirting with an older guy.

If he had said, "Baby, you're so beautiful, etc, etc" I would have let him do anything. (Obviously I was an idiot, but most of us are at 13.) Then he pulled the blackmail and I was like, "w...wait...what?" I felt awful and stupid and used.
>>
>>23056005
Maybe he found it to be hotter that way, who knows. How did he fuck you? Condoms? Kinks? etc.
>>
>>23055985
when I'm black out drunk I tend to let it happen, I've never had that done to me but it sounds quite fun. You aren't that bad of a guy anon but be careful who you touch
>>
>>23021254
I feel so bad about this one
>Be 16 and gf just broke up with me
>Little 9 year old girl around apartments comes to me and sits on my lap for no fucking reason
>Just grabbed her and hugged for like 4 minutes while she kept tugging away
>the entire time she was saying "its ok"
>let her go and said its alright before running the fuck away
what a fucking creep i was, it wasn't sexual i just wanted love.. oh god idk why the fuck i didn't get my ass kicked by her dad.

>>23033136
>gets his ass beat by 4 guys
No he didn't bitch...
>>
>>23056045
Yea after that I was a little more careful. It's not like I haven't gotten into a fight at a bar or club and get kicked out before, but it's usually one of my buddies faults not mine. I did have a girl grab my dick as she was walking by in a crowded club before. I really didn't mind, but I was pretty drunk at the time.
>>
>>23056029

Obviously that was his kink. He could easily have seduced me, but he wanted that power trip. He was pretty bold about it, so I think he had done it before and succeeded.

The first time it was missionary at first, then doggy. No condom, but he came on me instead of in me. I was crying, and tense, and felt like I was going to throw up. It was awful.

After that, he knew it worked, so it was different. He went down on me and made me cum. He had me suck him off and came on my face.Each time after that was longer, doing whatever he wanted, but he always made me cum.

It really scrambled me up. How could he make me cum when he was technically raping me...that sort of thing. I understand now, but then I was a wreck. I hated him. I wanted to never hear from him again. But when I got that text, my heart would jump and I would be ready to sneak out.
>>
>>23056094
I love this mindset. Hating it, yet craving more and more. Though I have to say, I would have definitely came inside you. Where you from?
>>
>>23056109

I'm in the US, which is as specific as I'll get.

"craving it" isn't quite right, but there s a lot going on there. Enjoying the actual act, even if the circumstances are all wrong. Brain full of teenaged hormones.
>>
yes.
>>
>>23056169
Ah, damn. A shame you aren't near Michigan, or at least, doubtfully so.
>>
>rape fetish
>encounter this thread
I am so sorry.
>>
>>23056202

Because I'm going to go meet up with some guy who thinks how I was blackmailed and raped at 13 is "hot"?

I'm just hoping that one person will read this and learn from it...NOT be so stupid and NOT get themselves into that situation. Understand that your body can betray you, and just because you orgasm doesn't mean you aren't getting raped.
>>
>>23022206
Fag
>>
>>23056253
Eh, some girls never learn. Or more like, some girls still crave it.
>>
>>23055892
Victoria honey, groping rubbing or squeezed wouldn't be enough for me. I'd kidnapp you and keep you chained up and well fed in my basement.
>>
>>23056253
>>23056276

Hear here!

Parents and friends needs to acknowledge the kink of a power dynamic, and counsel each other to enjoy the kink but not get suckered into anyone elses's kinks.

Learn that what you crave may not be what you want
>>
Freshman year football in hs I didn't have a car after football practice so a senior offered me a ride, drove me 10 miles out of the way and told me to get out or suck his dick
>>
>>23056301
Oh my <3 I'd actually quite.... Like that
>>
Yes, by a cousin that lived with me for a while. He sexually abused me from the time I was 10 till I was 12.
>>
I actually got sexually assaulted a month ago. I had never been sexually assaulted in any way before. Im not sure how I feel about it though.
>>
>>23021254
yup
>>
>>23056479
Then go to /boob/ and deliver some knockers. I really feel like cumming to your content. Is this e-rape? Lel
>>
>>23056377
Did you suck or walk?
>>
>>23056586
If he's posting, he probably sucked.
>>
when I was 12 my female cousin (16) tied me up with belts and fucked me in the ass with my mom's dildo she found til i came then jerk me off until i came again. we did this every or so months for about a year. now that i'm 20 i still want to be dominated by her.
>>
Got fingered in the playground of a local McDonalds by a guy in a hamburglar suit. Well, I say fingered, but it was actually a Jafar happy meal toy. When he finished he said "I mcburgled your mcbutt". Now eat at KFC and can't look at people who wear striped clothing. Okay other than that.
>>
File: 1451345881613.png (158 KB, 380x365) Image search: [Google]
1451345881613.png
158 KB, 380x365
>>23021254
Yeah, by another guy who was friends with me for years. He always wanted to have me in a threesome with a girl, but not his gf because he thought it'd be awkward or some shit. It never ended up happening.

>He talked about wanting to blow me for a while and sometimes told me he wanted me in his ass
>I never took the bait until he randomly texted me one day, saying he had something for me
>He comes over with some hentai burned onto a DVD and a few doujins
>"Let's watch, anon"
>Sits next to me, starting to fap
>Suddenly moves between my legs to suck me off
>Try to move, but he braces me and does it harder
>He gets a call from his gf, answers, and leaves, not even finishing me off
>Not sure which is worse, the fact he tried to rape me, that he blueballed me, or that it was my first real experience with another person and he pretty much trashed it all around

I had mixed feelings about that for a long time until I just flatout cut him out of my life. Before that, I considered myself straight as an arrow. After that though, I guess I'm bi with a preference for girls.
>>
>13 years old
>My dad and I drive across the country to visit my uncle
>We pick up my 17 your old cousin from his moms place on the way
>My dad gets us a hotel for the night, a room for him, and one for my cousin and I
My dad crashed early in the night so my cousin asked is I wanted to drink
>I thought "why the hell not" and agreed
>After a few shots he showed me some pills he had
>He never said what they were but convinced me to snort them with him.
>Around 30 minute later I am extremely fucked up
>I'm fully awake but can barely move and feel super weak and then get a rock hard boner out of nowhare
>As I'm laying there my cousin goes into the bathroom to shower
>A short while later he comes out of the bathroom completely naked
>Being to fucked up to care I chose not to react
>But then he came over and sat on the side of my bed and started stroking his cock
>I wanted to ask what he was doing but I could only mumble random gibberish
>He starts rubbing my cock, and as I try to squirm away I'm to weak to even move
>He then rolls me over on my stomach and spread my ass cheeks
>I lay there letting out occasion weak moans as I try to scream
>He spits on my ass hole and as he rubbing it around poking my ass he just whispers "shhhh" in my ear
>I could then feel him shoving his cock in me as he told me to not worry and just enjoy it
>after about 5 minutes of trying with all I had to top him I just gave in and let him pound away (not that I could help it)
>It felt like ages as he spent almost an hour using me as a toy to fuck in every position possible
>Finally I feel a heavy warm rush of liquid shooting down by ass.
>He pulls out, cum dripping out as he does, and just puts my blaket over me and just says "sweet dreams" right before he went to sleep

I laid awake all night in complete shock. The next morning I took a shower, got dressed, and went to get breakfast with him and my dad like nothing happened, then continued the rest of out trip.
>>
>>23022947
Wow she can fuck right off
>>
When I was 7-8 I had this uncle who liked it when I sat on his lap he would always give me money if I sat on his lap. One time we were home alone and he put on a movie for me, he was in his boxers and I was in a dress, he asked me to sit on his lap so I did. This time I could feel something on my bum so I wiggled my butt on him and he kinda moaned. He took off my panties and rubbed my pussy while I sat on his lap, he gave me 100 dollars.
>>
>>23056629
>now that i'm 20 i still want to be dominated by her.
Bad judgment on her part, given the age disparity, but great that it worked out you enjoyed it. She probably feels guilt & fear that you'll still report her. You should shoot her a hinting email or something saying you remember always enjoying her playing with you as a kid, and tell her you should hang out again sometime. Maybe she's up for more (sounds like a kink that would last), or maybe not, but either way you'd be doing her a real favor putting her mind at ease.
>>
too much stuff to read. I'm outta here.
>>
I was 6 i had to watch my best friend get raped infront of me by a 15 year old and wait my turn, he killed himself and now i feel guilty cause he kept trying to talk to me after i moved while i shut everyone out of my life
>>
> be 8, male, cousin is like 13
> always liked playing doctor
> been doing it since 5 with my cousin who visits on summer
> he always took advantage, never did what I liked
> I still want to play with him, all other cousins won't play with me
> we were bored, I ask him to play doctor
> we play
> switch roles each time, just groping and checking our cocks out and stuff
> one of the times, I'm patient, he's doctor
> makes us do a 69, I don't like it a little bit
> puts me face up
> lifts my legs, checks my hole, diagnoses I need surgery
> fingers me without lube, one finger, I cried
> it stings so much
> it burns
> he would hit my thighs if I moved to much
> I have to stay still for the doctor
> this may hurt a little bit
> don't know how much it lasted, seemed like hours, may have been minutes
> hole is red and sore for days, have to hide it from parents
> parents always told me not to play doctor, am afraid they found out I did

Now I have a severe medical fetish. Thanks cousin.

> be 14, looking for gay sex on chat rooms
> find another 14yo guy, lives a few blocks away, is inteligent
> home alone for an afternoon, guy comes
> we get naked, it's my first time
> he likes my skin a lot, tells me how smooth I am
> he likes my hole is so smooth, he's is hairy as fuck
> doggy position, he sucks my hole
> don't remember how I'm again face up, legs lifted up
> at lest this time he used spit as lube
> but four fingers is too much
> it stings again
> feels he's tearing something
> "you are really dilated down there"
> four fingers is too much, I don't want this
> it hurts, I'm wimpering, let's do something else
> no, I get a pillow in my head
> don't know why I thought it was a good idea to stay still and not struggle anymore
> I bled, there was shit too
> what I remember the most was the foul smell
> there was pain but the smell was worst
> we dress, he leaved, I didn't cum
> we didn't speak any more
> I'm not sure he was really 14, looked older
>>
>>23021254
Nothing that bad, but I was stripped and had to run to the nearest clothes shop nude...
>>23022240
Story?
>>23022394
Well that sucks
>>23022444
...So many people in here were touched as kids...

>>23022488
Damn.
>>23024444
Please tell me you don't still talk to this dude?
>>
>>23021254

no but i've did some ass salting
nowatamsayin
>>
A guy and a chick I was friends with in highschool invited me over to her house, we drank a bit and eventually went to bed. I woke up shortly after falling asleep to her holding me down while he stripped me and took a ton of pics. They slathered peanut butter on my vag and let their dog lick it off, recording that. They told me if I didn't comply they would spread all the pics and video through the school. He raped me over the weekend and she constantly helped him. I ended up getting pregnant and having an abortion. I'm probably going to kill myself soon.
>>
>tfw I was never raped or at least touched as a kid

You lucky bastards.
>>
>>23059969

In my case it never got better. I stopped thinking about suicide anyway at about 16/17, when I found better things to do with my life and with a lot of good and expensive profesional help.

It never healed though, I still think about kinky stuff and get off to perverted things and those urges are almost daily. I also have nightmares related to that stuff almost weekly, most of them about my parents or family or boyfriend discovering something.
>>
i got kidnapped and raped by an online friend a little over a year ago, little smol virgin girl now is not virgin and has constant panic attacks
cant sleep at night
>>
>>23060869
I have a friend that had the same exact thing happen to her. She is so sweet. I'm sure you are too. You didn't deserve to have this happen to you. It's good to talk about it. Things will get easier if you do. I was molested and verbally abused by a step dad when I was 7-8yrs old, I'm m, it messed me up for a long time, but when I was able to talk about it I realised it wasn't my fault and I didn't deserve it, and I started to heal.
>>
File: 1447586732306.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1447586732306.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
This thread is doing things to me.
>>
Molested Fri years by my cousin. I am male cousin is male also. The last time was at gun point until I sucked him if til he came in my mouth. I remember spitting it out. It really fucked me up, I am now bi because of it. My cousin is very personable and he always made me seem like it was a good idea. Also my home life sucked with my parents fighting and he gave me attention.

Later I found out he was a predator hanging around playground bathrooms to molest other children.
>>
>>23061132
Fri=for
>>
I was sexually abused by my mother's boyfriend when I was...5? Or 6, can't quite remember. As far as I can tell it hasn't left any emotional scars or baggage though. I remember what happened, but I didn't understand what was going on at the time so it never really bothered me I guess
>>
Yes, by my boyfriend.
>>
>>23022476
>>23022464
>Americans actually think being topless is sexual assault

How can you be so fucking ashamed of your body? How can you hate yourself that much?
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>23021254
Yes by a baby sitter when I was a teen. He dissipated later on and I have never found him again. When I do I will kill him.
>>
>remembers i posted in this thread
>almost vomit from sharing something so personal
>world literally stops
>remembers i deleted it

FEELS GOOD
>>
>>23060869

How was it like? Who was he? Story?
:(
>>
>>23022212

Sarah?
>>
>>23063869
what happen anon?
>>
>>23056530
Are you a girl? I suspect you probably were a little turned on but feel guilty

>>23056045
Sounds fun. I actually was going to see what I could do with a really drunk girl once but her friends dragged her off.

Seeing the glazed look in her eyes and knowing that she wouldn't be able stop me and perhaps only partially remember got me way too turned on.

>>23058326
Nothing wrong with that. Did you ever do that again for him?
>>
>>23061375
Go on, please?
>>
>>23066507
Fuck off you creepyass rape fetishist
>>
>>23066862
Nope.

You think everyone else is here is just whiteknighting? i'm not the only person enjoying this thread.
>>
>>23021254
In islam you (are) sexually assaluting.

Except if you are a goat. Or a animal called woman.
>>
Stepfather fucked me from the ages of 6/7 to 14, then after that I had a lot of sex, some of which I wasn't really into, and wished finished sooner, but that I struggle to define as assault because it was nowhere near as bad as when my stepdad fucked/put stuff in me.

I've calmed down a lot though over the last 5 years, so I've not got myself into any dubious sexual situations for a while.
>>
>>23067521
Did you report him?
>>
File: 1433192642681.gif (451 KB, 354x369) Image search: [Google]
1433192642681.gif
451 KB, 354x369
>>23067521
>>
I got into some dudes car thinking it was a taxi when I was paralytic before and he drove me somewhere I didn't recognize. Pulled over on the side of the road and ripped open my trousers and started jerking me off and grabbed my head forcing me to choke on his massive cock. He pulled me off and started masturbating furiously sucking my cock until he came all over himself. As soon as he did I got out of the car and ran, tucking my dick back in my jeans as I got round the corner.
>>
Reconnected with my childhood friend, neighbor, and first crush. His insecurities killed off every bit of "gentle nerd" in him. Spent 6 months sexually abusing and forcing himself on me until I finally had enough, slammed him into a wall, and a couple days later kicked his door in to get his phone and call for help while he chased me angrily around the apartment.

>>23067121
Only in Saudi. :^)

>>23067521
<3 I'm sorry you had to go through that, Anon.
>>
>>23063869
>deleted
In the future you should be aware that there's an archive of this board, your post still exists.

Nobody knows who you are on the internet anyways so it was never a big deal.
>>
>>23067521
What kind of things did he put in you?
>>
Yes, by my old boss and I'm taking him to court. I've already been in court with him, but his lawyer unfortunately double booked so it's been rescheduled
>>
>>23069897
hope you get paid anon
>>
>>23069897
>I've already been in court with him, but his lawyer unfortunately double booked so it's been rescheduled

That's a tactic. You have to go to court again, with a lawyer, who charges you for the time.
Or he needs more time. It's bullshit. Not much you can do about it though.
>>
>>23044972
How old are you now? Do you find that this sort of thing turns you on now? Like the idea of being used sexually, in a gangbang, etc? Genuinely curious, not trying to be weird.

>>23059969
first off, do not kill yourself. it's not worth doing that because of this. you can totally have a totally normal life just because that happened. would you share a pic of yourself? your story made me very curious.
>>
>>23067521
Way to tease us all and then disappear...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.