[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These images are 11 months apart. How am I doing aside from longer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: then v now.jpg (416 KB, 933x629) Image search: [Google]
then v now.jpg
416 KB, 933x629
These images are 11 months apart. How am I doing aside from longer hair/cleaner mirror?
>>
File: 1314028936718.jpg (36 KB, 210x263) Image search: [Google]
1314028936718.jpg
36 KB, 210x263
you got fatter and hairier? good job, based anon.
>>
>>23018341
we-e-e-ell, I'm actually standing a bit closer to the mirror in the pic on the right. My head's bigger, as u can see. Less overhang on the belly tho...

I dunno why I even posted this here, Iknow myself I weigh less but I guess I got that validation cravin' like most people on this board.
>>
>>23018440
You look droopier cause you've lost weight. I'd look into diets a lot more though cause there's still room for improvement. Godspeed
>>
>>23018331
you're honestly not that fat, just start lifting weights and get buff as fuck and be a cute chubby guy who can lift 500 lbs
>>
you look almost exactly the same

just lift and eat less foot bruh
>>
>>23018331
you look exactly the fucking same.

start lifting weights and get some actual muscle, then the gut won't be a problem.
>>
>>23018331
>>23018331
Let /fit/ guide you. Read the Sticky.
>>
I'd cuddle you before and after.
where you from op? I'm in PA
>>
>>23018453
>>23019051

These two. You can tell you've lost weight, but you won't notice much of a difference until you start putting on some muscle. Gotta fill out that loose skin.
>>
I'd say start running a lot before you hit the gym
Fuck even walking a long way helps
You'll feel better and look better if you walk at least 3 miles a day in less than a month
>>
Good job on stopping cumming on the mirror
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.