[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making friends edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.png (11 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Austria.svg.png
11 KB, 2000x1333
Making friends edition
>>
>>23016554
Have been to the movies lately Mr A1pT5R2M
>>
>>23016797
Watched the new Star Wars in 3D, even with all its flaws I still think it was a pretty good movie. What about you 0yTypKfr? :^)
>>
Hello fellow Austrians.
I liked the new Star Wars. But Mad Max Fury Road is still movie of the year for me and waaay ahead of Star Wars in my personal rating.

Glad I didn't jump on the hype train and expected nothing. I think the Star Wars franchise is overrated in general.
>>
>>23016948
I dont have a top movie for this year, I kinda feel a lot of good movies came out but yeah the new SW was overhyped
>>
Some girl from Vienna here that would like to watch the Star Wars movie with me on 24.12. or 25.12.? Honestly didn't expect to find an Austrian thread here. ^^ Contact me via mail ([email protected]). About me: 27, computer science student, male, lf. female friends or relationship.
>>
>>23017487
Yeah gl with that buddy :^)
>>
>>23017487
I have seen a few Austrians here and there but never an Austrian girl. Even if there was one, chances are slim she wants to go to the cinema with you or haven't seen it already haha
At least post a handsome picture, give her some motivation.
I am 28 and study game design and programming right now, pretty close.
>>
>>23017542
Well, at least 4chan claims that about 30% of its users are female and I will never know if I don't try.. ^^
Dumb, personal question though: What are you planning to work as when you've finished your studies? We are not exactly blessed with gaming companies (except for Sproing) - do you plan on working abroad?

P.S.: Fröhlich Weihnachten euch allen! ^^
>>
>>23017589
Yeah, we mostly have small indie studios with a complete dream team. I am making games as a hobby since over a decade and only learn essential stuff I really need. A month ago a game studio (making gambling games, mostly for Novomatic) was interested in me and sent me a C# assessment test, I failed miserably. Scored 60% and was under the worst 9% candidates.
They were looking for a Unity developer not a C# programmer.

So I bought this 1484 pages thick behemoth of a book to learn C# properly, along with game design. I will mostly apply in the UK, they have many open positions in game studios.
Or maybe I am fit enough to be a non-games programmer.

I know learning a book can't replace FH or university but I fucked that up too much in the past, I need to take another path. At least I have the advantage of my practical experience.

I know you didn't ask for my life story but studying alone sucks, I am socially starved, that's why I am here in the first place. And change my study environment to Vietnam in a week haha
What's your goal?
>>
>>23017694
Yep great blog my friend. everyone on soc is socially starved thats why we're here in the first place
>>
>>23017711
>great blog
Only two reasons I am not actually blogging is first, no one wants to hear my shit anyway and second, I would feel like a cheap, dirty attentionwhore.
But it feels good to get it off your chest.

Are you whoring somewhere?
>>
>>23017694
Actually, I am kinda interested, that's why I asked in the first place.
Ad attention whoring: I'm here because my gf I lived with for the past 8 years and me decided to seperate b.c. we don't have anything in common anymore. I have got quite a few male friends but was looking for some female friends as well
Regarding your C# assessment: Try googling for "C# interviewer questions" before doing something like that. If you have to work I'd suggest you get some random programming job (which you _will_ find if you don't screw up too badly) and continue looking for your dream job. Well at least that's what I'm trying to do - jobs in Visual Computing aren't that common either, in sweet old Austria. :)
P.S.: If you wanna talk, my e-mail isn't just for girls or making fun of me.. ^^
>>
Let's see.
26/M/Vienna/Bi

Feeling like blowing someone. Drop your mail address if you're interested.

Have a bump.
>>
>>23018701
I think I saw you in the previous thread. Old habits die hard huh?
>>23017733
Youre aware no one wants to hear your shif yet youre posting it anyway, interesting approach
>>
>>23020191
>I think I saw you in the previous thread. Old habits die hard huh?
Yes that was me. Oh well.
>>
Pitty not many Austrians want to participate in this thread
Oh well
>>
I am even suprised this is still up. Frohe Weihnachten :)
>>
Mom get the camera the thread is still up
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.