[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am playing out a rape scene with a willing submissive tomorrow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image1.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I am playing out a rape scene with a willing submissive tomorrow and I would like an accomplice. First and foremost, I would like a camera person handy. This is going to be a brutal scene, and I would like it documented. Also, you are allowed to call your friends over to use the slut if you know any men or women that would like to do so. I am hoping that you are able to get the hotel room ready for us (I'm paying of course), somewhere cheap and dirty would be perfect.

We have planned for the cunt to come into my place of work shortly before I get off and tease me. When I leave, I am going to follow her and kidnap her. I want you to be at the hotel ready to start taking pictures when we arrive around 5:30.

I've an exhibitionist streak when women are watching. So it is a plus if you are femanon or trap. Plus, there is a good chance that I will abuse you a bit as we go. Limits will be set of course, and if you prefer to just watch, that is all that you will do.

Nothing I will ask you to do is illegal. Nothing I will do will be illegal. All parties are consenting adults, and I have the slut's permission in writing to show to you.

I am 29/M/901 This will happen in Memphis.

Pic related, it is the cunt.
>>
Water Fowl
>>
>>23015240
That's a strange accusation to make.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.