[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New "weirdest fantasy" thread. Actually have the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4
File: 20151222_232505.jpg (865 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151222_232505.jpg
865 KB, 2560x1536
New "weirdest fantasy" thread.
Actually have the same fantasy as the last OP (weirdo dude passing as a girl).
Except i'm 19 and an actual small female (5'2) into cutesy clothing.
Timestamp for proof but that's it. It's embarassing as i never showed anything before. But fine for tonight since nobody knows who i am. Still kinda embarassing and gross but...we all are disguting and perverted here aren't we..?
>I want to get molested by either a dirty old man or a dirty nerd, tall and scrawny is better.
>i want to be helpless,feeling hands touch my small trembling body,grabbing my butt or breasts with force
>their ragged breathing near my ears as my nipples point out because of the cold chill going through my whole body
>i'm completely theirs for some time at least
>I'll try to resist,even bite their fingers,but they don't care
>my resistance is futile and only making them harder
I'm still virgin because i want to wait until i am really ready (super tight so it's scary..) but my panties get kinda wet just by thinking about this no matter how much i deny it...i play all strong in real life but gosh...i can't help but want this so badly.
>>
File: 20151222_232349.jpg (876 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20151222_232349.jpg
876 KB, 2560x1536
>>23011696
Wot. Why is my image upside down. and timestamp not readable. Gahh.
>>
>>23011696
>we all are disguting and perverted here aren't we..?

speak for yourself you little cum slut
>>
>>23011719
Never even tasted "cum" in my life anyway. Or saw a dick for that matter (well...except on the internet,off course)
>>
>>23011696
I don't mean to be a total Perv, but I mean why don't you just go for it ?

I mean, if you set it up in the right place it cant go further than you allow it too.

I mainly say this because of that last line you added.

>"i play all strong in real life but gosh...i can't help but want this so badly"

that just shows me everything there (and got me hard at the same time). Some honest advice, and prolly the only way for you to relieve yourself is to carry it through, Or it will continue to build and you will most likely lose control.
>>
>>23011696
location?
>>
>>23011773
No way! I mean,it's just a fantasy. Am embarassing gross fantasy i have and am ashamed of. I would put myself in real danger and being small and not really big it would be easy to do more things to me, things that could be more than that.
Even though i have some small fantasy of being abducted and become someone's maid,as i am quite unobediant and not easy to dominate, it would be quite the challenge.
>>
>>23011696

Basically every girl I've ever dated.

Don't worry, it's totally normal to have weird ass desires for stuff like that, and hopefully one day you'll meet a dirty old man who will indulge you.
>>
>>23011793
Europe. Not saying more though.
>>
>>23011696
>New "weirdest fantasy" thread.

I'm a pedo, and I feel that there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>23011796
. . . . . MARRY ME
>>
I pretty much get to play out all my weirdest, most intense fantasies with my girlfriend anytime I want. She's the best. Sex is one of those things where, when you can have everything you want, it's actually amazing, rather than just becoming the "new normal".
>>
>>23011872
That must be great uh...
I'm extremely insecure so i can't really picture someone who would want me and not just fuck me and get away. Haha.
The only boyfriend i accepted to have in my life did that, he tried to fuck me, when he realized i needed some time he found some side-girl, when i realized he played it like no big deal and went away. Maybe i'm just not good enough haha..
>>
>>23012037
Well, part of my "unlimited fantasy girlfriend" involves getting to fuck whoever I want. But of course, it also means I can fuck her however I want, so I focus mainly on her.
>>
>>23012037
Anon, I was being serious. PLEASE MARRY ME.

You are adorable and i just want to hug you.
>>
>>23012079
Back off.
>>
File: 1446023910991.jpg (38 KB, 643x425) Image search: [Google]
1446023910991.jpg
38 KB, 643x425
>>23012079
>hug you
yes please.
You're adorable anon it warmed my heart there.
>>
>>23012094
Every Anon for himself Dude, and this Anon is Adorable and i want to hug her.
>>
>>23012103
Pussy. Rape the little girl like she deserves.
>>
>>23011696
Anon, im 23 and English.

Marry and or Hug me !

I want both !
>>
Cringing even harder than the last thread jesus fucking christ.

Like all good things, /soc/ ruins it.
>>
>>23012100

i think i know you, from germany right ? M
>>
Lovin' them little panties, babygirl. I bet they smell amazing. Probably some light staining in the gusset. A musky aroma. I'd love to chew on them while giving you a warm and loving hug.
>>
>>23012211
The OP is the most flawless guaranteed_replies.txt in all history, to be fair.
>>
>>23012253
Nope, not from there. Close.

>>23012211
I seriously just wanted to start a thread by something "good" but looks like i failed. Better jump in my warm bed and go to sleep like a good girl for once. Hope some other people will come and tell us their weird kinks and stuff. That would be nice.
I have nothing against some attention actually, but when it shits up a thread...hm
>>
>>23012336
Get back here, you. You're not going anywhere.
>>
>>23012354
Fucking cringiest post in the thread was >>23012260 and you're only making it worse.

Seriously how hard is it to not creep on anybody who claims to be female and claims to be into weird kinky shit?
>>
>>23012363
Envious, huh? She's getting all the attention and you're not. No one wants to hug or marry you. Sux 2bU :(
>>
>>23012384
Envious? No. Embarrassed is closer to it, since I'm a guy on /soc/ and this cringy shit is how average guys on /soc/ seem to be.
>>
>>23011696
I'm in my early thirties, male and into weird fantasies, mind-games, controlling, dominating people. I'm unemployed, not well educated and pretty poor because I spend all my money on drugs. I'm unable to express my feelings in such a way that I just try to avoid them completely which makes me experience things in a way which makes me hate myself and others just even more. I'm searching for mercy in destroying innocence.
>I want to undress a helpless little girl, feel her shivering by every piece
>I want to touch her most sensitive parts giving her goose bumps under my hands
>I want to cover her whole reality with my presence
>I enjoy her trembling because I know what she actually wants
>I love the game we play until my dick finally finds its way into her tight little hole stretching it to its never-been-before-maximum
>The gasp she makes when she realizes what's just happening burnt into my mind
I want to cum into her, to impregnate her and to make her carry out my offspring while I take care of her and remember her everyday day about what a naughty little brat she is.

Call me after you married one of these cucks.
>>
>>23011696
If you're waiting for a special point for first time, fair enough.
I suggest that if you ever want to pursue that fantasy, invest some time in fetlife. Most people, myself included, find someone to experiment with there. And that's a male talking - a female has her pick like pretty much every other website.
Find someone you trust and feel safe with, and role-play the shit out of that.
>>
>>23012403
>Call me after you married one of these cucks.
>Implying you aren't a sniveling little bitch yourself
I came for pics but after reading the garbage you just wrote up I remembered why I stay away from /soc/ never even made it to a full hour before someone fucked it all up
Sad
>>
>have qtp2tgf
>she wrassles other ladies for my entertainment
>despite her qtp2t appearance she is super tough and takes great pleasure in wrecking their shit hard

Everything else I want is pretty usual, I think.
>>
>>23012439
But we have cookies
>>
>Be lesbian
>Want to get fucking annihilated by a girl with a monster cock

And on the flip, this was a shower fantasy I had a long time ago

>be 17 four years ago
>thinking about new gf, she's small and blonde and only 14
>fantasize about forcing myself on her, watching her cry and struggle
>rape her
>strangle her, slowly
>bury her body

And when I'm with another friend of mine whose virginity I took I occasionally look at her and think of how easy it would be to straight up rape her
>>
>>23012455
>Want to get fucking annihilated by a girl with a monster cock
Why not just go for one of those new fangled male to female trannies or a feminine crossdresser? It's about as close as you can get I suppose, should be easy too, according to /soc/ all of the crossdressers/ftm are super desperate for hook ups.
>>
>>23012455
Have you tried a massive strap on?
>>
>>23011696

I'm a 29 y/o virgin whose pretty average but really tall (6'5"), reading this made me so goddamn hard I can't even begin to tell you. I want to rape a cute little virgin like you, but not in a sadistic, vicious way, I want my pure animal to take over and revert to a primal state.

I want to be so horny and so goddamn committed that all effort of resistance is just met with more force. I wouldn't last very long but would probably hold you down until I was ready again and cum as many times as possible until I just couldn't go anymore.

Sex is so anxiety enducing in me, the only time I ever had a chance I was shaking and couldn't get it up because I was so concerned if she thought I was attractive or would know I was a virgin.

God to do this though, I won't lie the only thing I can even feel 'wrong' about is the potential for legal repercussions.

If you got pregnant and we had to get married, that just seems right for some reason. Something deep and animalistic.
>>
>>23012403
Post contact
>>
>>23012582
http://kik.link/lyJYd
>>
>>23012455
I hate to be a contact fag but would you post email/kik/skype? Im a femanon as well would prove, if you wanna talk.
>>
>>23012648
What is that? What do I do?
>>
Posted this in the last thread, still true.

I wish that there was a way that I could completely dominate a woman. Mind, body, and soul. Not just bondage kind of domination, but I want to be able to alter her appearance with a mere thought. I want to be able to change her into my absolute plaything depending on whatever whim I'm having at that moment. I could make her tall, short, chubby, or super athletic looking. I could change the size of her tits, or even make them completely fake. I'm talking about changing reality in a cascade effect, everything I change or want to change will effect the entire world. Nobody would even remember "The Old Her", they would only know of her as what I made her into because what she was had been completely erased in the process.

Most likely, I'd make her shorter with a slightly Asiatic cast to her features with either extremely dark red, or dark purple hair. Her tits would have to be large, no less than a DD, but possibly a bit bigger, and they'd be incredibly, impossibly sensitive. She'd love having them exposed in tiny shirts and too tight bras. Definitely I'd make her trim, like she spent a fair amount of time doing exercise. I'd make sure that she was vocal as all hell when we fucked, and she'd love everything I did to her, and would always want more, but be understanding and subservient when I was finished with her. At the same time, she'd be teasing, would love to show off the amazing body I gave her, and would love nothing more than to tease everyone else in the world, knowing that secretly, I fucking OWNED her.

More recently... I've discovered, quite by accident, that I've got quite the cat girl fetish.

So, throw that in there for good measure. I'd love to own a cat girl, ears and tail included. The most important part is that she gave herself to me completely willingly, and when I collared her she would have transformed from just a fake ear and tail "Cat Girl" to a real catgirl.
>>
>>23011696
19 yo nerd virgin here.
If you're in the UK I could help you out ;^)
>>
Any one into poop?
>>
>>23012037

I'd fulfill your fantasy but I'm not nerdy or gross.. I'm very clean and hygienic :(
>>
I want a girl that would allow me to use her as a urinal. Preferably someone that actually enjoys the humiliation. Spit on her, make her kiss my boots, lick my ass, and choke on cock for hours.
>>
>>23014187
So you want my girlfriend? I do need someone to DP her with me.
>>
I like to be peed on but I'm m;(
>>
I want to have a woman who lIves with me and will spread her legs whenever I want her to, almost like a sex slave. She can be going about her business, and I'll just grab her, bend her over, and have my way, as if she were my property.
>>
I'd like a girl who is okay with me playing with her while she's asleep. You know, like, trying NOT to wake her, and working my dick into her
>>
>>23011696
Kinda want to rape someone. I would never go through with it but some hardcore role-playing would be fun.
>>
I just want to be forced to do things and be chaste for a girl on skype/kik/w/e. Sending her verification messages whenever etc. I wanna be her sissy. kik: delilahsissy

It probably doesn't exist.
>>
>>23014522
It does.
>>
>>23014554
Then kik me
>>
>>23014575
I have a dick. I'm just telling you it exists through experience. Get fit. Don't be autistic.
>>
>>23014649
I'm fit any i'm only autistic regarding other dicks trying to hook up with me. Sorry I wasn't born aligning with your orientation.
>>
>>23014196
A slut for piss?
>>
I would love to be forcefully impregnated by a real man- someone who could actually dominate me. Until then, most of my fantasies involve raping men and leaving them bloody and bruised and wanting more. I don't just mean hickies and scratches, but actually beating the shit out of them and turning them into the pussy I know they are. My list of kinks goes way farther than that, though.
>>
>>23013491
Breasts that big would cause back problems. She wouldn't be able to move because of the size. That fantasy wouldn't pan well with you.
>>
>>23017053
DD is far from outlandishly big.
>>
OP here! I'm back.

>>23013522
Not from the UK ;_;

>>23014018
Nah, "gross" as in perverted" so you would be fine uh.
A women would be fine too, i also want an older lesbian to tie me up, leave marks on my porcelain skin, and have rough sex with me until i fall, exhausted, and can't protest anymore, and she would let me fall asleep on her (big) breasts,petting my head.

Also as i'm getting sleepy (dead tired actually, haven't slept well at all last night), i kinda think about getting molested in my sleep too. My body feels so cold and my head so warm and heavy right now, i just need somebody's arms to rest in, while they take advantage of it.
>>
>>23017027
I don't want this but I kind of like that you want it.
>>
>>23017456
It turns me on that you want it I mean I think it's weird but damn the way you make it out its kinda hot
>>
I want to be the leader of some sort of sex-based institution. We help individuals reach their maximal sexual potential through teaching, training, and research. Casual intimacy is encouraged and facilitated.
>>
>>23014510
gay and 19 here.
I wish I had a boyfriend, who whenever he wants, forcing me to have sex. Even if I don't, he should force me really dominant.
>>
I love getting dick pics but I'm not gay.
It's kind of a weird fetish, I know.
I guess I'm primarily straight, I just can't seem to pick a side, but the gay side helps a bit.

Willing to swap pics and maybe FaceTime or Skype.
X5036216922X
If like what I see I'll give you my new number (this number will only be active for another day)

I really like pencil dick,
>>
>>23017713
I can understand that. For me the imagination that a man is straight, is still much more sexually stimulating. As a gay, straight men are for me more attractive, which is actually a waste of time.
>>
My weirdest fantasy actually became my life -
I wanted my GF to force chastity on me. I talked to her a lot about it, most of the time she was simply annoyed but two years ago she got more and more interested, began asking questions about it.
We were out partying one evening and got extremely drunk - in hindsight she only played but bought a ton of booze for us. At home again I went straight to back and after a what felt like an eternity managed to calm the dizziness and sleep. In the middle of the night I wake from pain in my sensible area just to find it locked away in a cock cage. I woke up my GF, still drunk af and after what seemed like hours she finally unlocked it but made me promise to lock it back up the next day.
Well, since then we increased the duration from a day to - as of now - unlimited, bought a cheap - but this time fitting - cage, set up a contract and yeah... i am a chaste. It takes some time getting used to it and needs time to regenerate in the beginning, but yup. That's it.
I am released daily to clean, but that's about it. I have to shower with the cage on, after my hands are tied behind my back and after GF takes of the cage and cleans. Sometimes she plays with my dick but I never get to cum. About once in one or two month I get tied to the bed and am teased, most of the time with a ruined orgasm - cum without really having the joy of enjoying, don't know if that makes sense to you. It's also not shooting out, it's just flowing. She get's to cum whenever she wants, be it through oral stimulation or toys.

Once I got "used" to the cage it did not even take time to ice my little one back down and lock it away.

It's not a single bit easier tho. She punishes me for everything I do wrong according to the contract with x days increase chastity before getting a ruined orgasm.

Dunno if that all made sense, or if most of you TL;DR, just sharing my fantasy which has become reality.
>>
>>23012452

People just don't get it. :(

It's like they think we sexual sadists are like, evil or edgy. We're not. We just get off to sick shit.

It's like wanting to give and/or receive barbed wire hugs <3

One of my weirdest psychological fantasies is to fuck a girl like that, with her getting rape trauma afterwards - like nausea, hypersensitive skin, hazy thoughts, crying - but being okay with it and me helping her through it during a few days of molestation and slavery, with her winding up with an accelerated version of sexual abuse issues so she gets off to it. And me explaining every part of the process to her.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.