[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has anyone fucked a muslim gril? how hard is it? i start uni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: allahu assbar.jpg (60 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
allahu assbar.jpg
60 KB, 500x749
has anyone fucked a muslim gril? how hard is it?

i start uni next month in a big ass city with tons of different races, tryna get some middle eastern or persian chicks
>>
>that pic

K...keep me posted
>>
>>23007073

Regardless of race those are some AAA rated tits.
>>
Their brothers warmed them up already so you should be good to go
>>
>implying anyone on /soc/ is alpha
>>
I have. 3 of them. It depends how "muslim" they are. Some are uber conservative, but 2/3 were pretty normal.
>>
>>23007530
greentext story breh
>>
I fucked one "Muslim" she removed the hijab when she left the house and drank in my dorm. She was a great fuck, really tight.
>>
>>23007073

A lot of them want to preserve their virginity, so they will happily let you fuck them up the ass, but the front door is closed.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
Too lazy to type. But here's a pic of my latest conquests tits. She came into the store I work at every few days to buy groceries. She was a virgin when we first had sex. It was a disaster to say the least. (I'm very well endowed)
>>
dat fake hijab.

lol you could fall for anyone as a "muslim".
>>
>>23007749
that's disgusting and nothing to brag about
>>
>>23007638
jelly
>>
>>23007749
More
>>
>>23007749
>(I'm very well endowed)

lmao needs to state this
beta cuck detected
>>
>>23008946
Eh, not necessarily. I could see the trouble of a first time, literally zero penetration virgin trying to take an above average dick.
>>
>>23007749
Got any pics of her pussy?
>>
im a Muslim girl who has had her fair share of poundings, ama?
>>
>>23011896
How old are you/where do you live?
>>
>>23011997
19 Nevada
>>
>>23011896
Got kik ?
>>
>>23012049
no
>>
>>23011896
>>23012034
>muslim girl
>from murrica
not buying it
>>
File: turksih.jpg (175 KB, 961x663) Image search: [Google]
turksih.jpg
175 KB, 961x663
>>23011896
do you know any slutty hijabis?
>>
>>23012080
i live in Nevada, never said i was born there.
>>
>>23012099
What ethnicity
>>
>>23012099
How many guys have you fucked?

Post a picture of yourself
>>
>>23012119
8? three of which were boyfriends
>>
>>23012138
Still need a picture.
>>
>>23011896
You're gonna burn in hell you slut.
>>
>>23012176
good maybe ill get some nice juicy demon cock ;)
>>
i fucked a muslim girl and ended up in a relationship with her for 2 years. She was 26 and had never been on her own, now she is a foot dom, sex in public places, roleplay all sorts. Her future husband and family thinks she is innocent.

UK desi girls are so hot
>>
>>23012223
just with me, not as a profession
>>
You have to have a dick as thick as their grandfather's Koran. They will measure.
>>
>>23012069
Dubious, but ill bite. How'd you get into the poundings if religion doesn't permit? Do you follow very strictly and bend the rules whey so often or break them all the time?
>>
My ex was a Persian Italian or Italian Persian. She was inexperienced but enthusiastic and it was amazing. College was good to me.
>>
>>23013007
'Islam' is just a religion buddy, not a prison warden. Has it occurred to you that not all Muslims follow it that strictly, just as not all Christians follow Christianity so strictly?

I had a Russian Chechen girl as a fuckbuddy for a while. She was born Muslim technically, though she was not at all religious.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.