[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, here's my deal. I'm looking for a girl. I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Omegle screenshot 17879.jpg.jpg (65 KB, 320x488) Image search: [Google]
Omegle screenshot 17879.jpg.jpg
65 KB, 320x488
Ok, here's my deal.
I'm looking for a girl. I want to jerk off looking at your face. I mean, if you wanted to show tits go ahead, but not necessary. I won't show penis unless requested.

ADD ME AND SHIET

Pic related. this is what I get questing for tits on omegle under the tumblr tag. Underage boys.

Fuck my life pls halp

polloaviariato123 is skype
>>
You will barely ever meet someone on omegle who will just let you jerk off to them.

Plus if you did find someone who found you interesting then you'd need to spend a decent amount of time talking to them before they might consider doing something like that.

Take this from a professional omegle cunt who has spent way too long on there and only gotten lucky about 8 times.
>>
>>23007077
Oh

I did get lucky a few times with tits and shit. Yeah, jerking off is another deal. Tits are pretty frequent, but that's not what I seek now.
>>
>>23007098
You just got to have patience. Find a girl who actually wants to talk then flirt like crazy. Make subtle hints at more sexual shit then it's either three answers: Yes, maybe or no. Yes means you've scored and you get to reap the rewards, maybe means you can either leave it and move on or maybe give them a little push and sometimes they'll go for it. And if its no, again you move on. It takes a long time but it can be worth it.
>>
>>23007149
Dude fuck this shit. I'll be blunt. If she likes me then she'll say yet and shit.
>>
You just want a face? Like you won't be all asking for more?
>>
fooken wops
>>
>>23007231
What? I won't ask, if you show that cool :D
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.