[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hear a lot of people here state that they are shut ins or the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20151221_175543.jpg (860 KB, 2827x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151221_175543.jpg
860 KB, 2827x2432
I hear a lot of people here state that they are shut ins or the are afraid to make friends because they have social anxiety. Well, this picture shows how I got over mine. I couldn't necessarily recommend this for women with social anxiety, but this has worked wonders for me when it comes to interacting with people - especially ones I don't know.

I have no problem making eye contact and smiling at pretty girls that I would usually look away from, I chat random people up effortlessly now, and I've become much more assertive in defining boundaries in my personal and professional life.

Yes, it can have side effects, but the benefits far outweigh the side effects IF YOU DO IT RIGHT. Yes, your testicles will atrophy, NO YOUR DICK WONT SHRINK. Your testicles atrophy because your body is constantly trying to reach homeostasis and if you are getting extra testosterone, you body recognizes that it doesn't need to make any.

Before you go jumping on the darknet and buying some, make sure you do your research. It's not some panacea for your problems. You still have to workout and eat right, but something in your head just changes. I experience a confidence I never felt before and confidence us the sexiest trait anyone can have.
Anyway, I think there's some good people here who are unnecessarily crippled by their anxiety and this could be something to help them out.

>pic related, testosterone ethanate
>>
>>23006123
Hopefully this will be archived so I can link back to it the next time one of your pussy ass faggots complain about muh anxiety...
>>
File: 1440234299213.jpg (13 KB, 387x309) Image search: [Google]
1440234299213.jpg
13 KB, 387x309
>yes, your testicles will atrophy

...wut?
>>
>>23006299
Because of the extra hormone, your body recognizes that it doesn't need to produce testosterone. As such, your testicles atrophy. Once you stop taking the testosterone your balls get back to work (with the help of some stuff called HCG).
>>
I'm serious - instead of sitting in /sma/, /boob/, /feet/, or /legwear/ bitching about how the girls don't post anymore (your own fucking faults, BTW), you'll be out there at least interacting with potential partners.
>>
Cool story bro. Is this recommended or prescribed by any medical professional anywhere in the world as a cure for /soc/ grade autism?
>>
While we're at it:
For anyone who has depression that is not treatable with meds, you can get a little deep brain stim device that you use twice a day that will let your brain produce the chemicals it normally can't when you're depressed. There are no side effects and it has a 70 % rate of successful treatment compared to 30% rate for meds.

I Read about it a while ago and I know it's a pretty new treatment but I think it's not nearly as well-known as it should be
was thinking of making a thread about it but I guess I can just say it here
so many suicidal people here, I hope they don't lose hope before trying all the different treatments available
>>
>>23006426
He mentioned getting it from the darknet soo
forgot to mention >>23006447 dbs is medically approved/prescribed
>>
Wouldn't it just be better to suggest weight lifting? Squats trigger the largest muscle group in your body and this boosts testosterone production which is why they siggest you do them first since it'll help your body keep the gains you try to make elsewhere in the body. The extra testosterone should have the desired affect that OP is looking for through the injections. A lot of people stated this works for them and before you say, "look at /fit/, they aren't doing any better." It's because they surrounded themselves with autism and for every failure there are like 3 success stories. So just lift, get in better shape and feel better about yourself. You're more confident if you like the way you look
>>
>>23006461
what if they're too anxious to lift
lifting is hard
>>
Don't call it " dark net " you pathetic basement dweller also worst advice i ever seen to cure /soc/'s autisms
>>
>Your testicles atrophy

no thank you
>>
File: 1447531436801.png (600 KB, 1109x679) Image search: [Google]
1447531436801.png
600 KB, 1109x679
>>23006490
gotta stop being a pussy and overcome the anxiety

rise out of the fire of anxiety by burning through it.
>>
File: S__28409858.jpg (96 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
S__28409858.jpg
96 KB, 1106x1012
>>23006579
and, trying to say that it's not as easy to do, as it is to say, is just another bitch thing to say, everyone of "us" ( types of people aka not normie fags ) had to overcome anxiety in some sort of form ( that was equally as troubling/difficult for everyone, relatively. ) , making excuses just means that you're fucking weak and you've already lost, if you can't create the power utilizing your brain to overcome your shit then you're hopeless, it's impossible to help you so not even this shit would help them honestly.
>>
>>23006617
Throwing it down hard.

*this is the part where the people who've "already lost" get pissed and decide to prove him wrong by succeeding*
>>
>>23006617

Not really. Am a psychotic-level aggressive guy, could hold a speech in front of US congress tomorrow and I wouldn't feel bad even if I messed up.

But I still recognize that this is one of my strengths. Other people have difficulties, dude.

My main problem is figuring out how to not scare people away.
>>
File: 1445715232365.jpg (116 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
1445715232365.jpg
116 KB, 805x556
>>23006658
Just because your problem is different than ours, doesn't mean I'm wrong? What kind of logic are you trying to display here
I'm telling people with Anxiety how they need to push through it, you're disagreeing yet showing nothing but the fact that you don't have an anxiety problem lol
you're drunk, go home
anxiety can never be a strength anyway, it's a problem that originates from extreme negative and illogical and/or irrational thoughts.
>>
Glad this has spurred some discussion.

Fwiw, I've used medication (Celexa and welbutrin), therapy, exercise, and now testosterone. Testosterone (with exercise) has been the biggest difference I've seen in my social anxiety diminishing. If this thread encourages one person to try AAS safely, then it has served it's purpose.
>>
>>23006658
edgy the post
>>
shoulda used HCG to prevent atrophy and recover faster after cycle (if you dont blast and cruise that is)
>>
>>23006867

>medication and therapy fail

you must have a weak mind; you're progress is because of those PLUS the added test on the way. The roids are a part of the equation, not the sole input.
>>
>>23006286
ctrl + s
save webpage as
>>
Don't do this until you are atleast 26. Steroids will fuck up your bone growth plates and your endocrine system if you aren't careful.
>>
>>23006676

Yes, that's exactly my point. People have to recognize that that's just how it is and that you can't really "think yourself happy".

Antidepressants and even stuff like electroshock therapy help a lot of people, I don't see why androgen supplements wouldn't.

>>23006898

Yeah, that's the downside. But since that's just how I am I have to roll with it, just like depressives have to roll with the blues - trying not to like cholerically shout at people when they don't do what I want and shit. Or fall into rages that last for hours while I don't get anything productive done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbRCD540BiQ
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.