[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what sites besides CL (it's fkn impossible and full of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1450469592571.jpg (59 KB, 640x566) Image search: [Google]
1450469592571.jpg
59 KB, 640x566
So what sites besides CL (it's fkn impossible and full of fake ads) does /soc/ propose for hooking up?! I have a pretty busy lifestyle and i'm really not into having a relationship at this time, but hey, everybody has needs...
>>
>>22998847
>Using pictures screenshot by dumb faggots so any times that the lettering is even artifacted to shit.
DO YOU PEOPLE REALLY DO THIS?! FUCK, YOU'RE REALLY STUPID IF YOU DO.
>inb4 derail, this thread is shit and the OP should feel really bad about making a shit thread. Tinder is easy as fuck you sperg.
>>
>>22999201
Yeah, but Tinder needs that whole Facebook thing. What about something more anonymous? Too lazy to make fake FB account, you know?
>>
>>22999749
>"hooking up"
>fake FB account
Pick one
>>
>>23000198
Well, how the hell are we supposed to do random hookups if we're already attached?
>>
>>22999201
I wasn't asking for your opinion about this thread or those sites in general, so you can suck a dick! For the rest of you, feel free to answer!
>>22999749
Same here, i don't feel like coming back on facebook just so i can use tinder...
>>
>>22998847
Yeah dunno. CL is shit especially if you live in a rural area. onion.me used to be good but seems to have vanished and nothing seems to have replaced it.
>>
>>22998847
>everybody has needs
>is not into relationships
buy a fleshlight
>>
>>22998847
meetme.com ? Nor sure if it works, but I know a few people that use it
>>
tinder is really easy but for real idk how you intend to hook up if you're not gonna put yourself out there?

i used okc for a while when i was single and not looking for a relationship and hooked up with a lot of people there, you just need to be clear from the start that you aren't looking for anything serious. i'm not saying to make a profile and just say "hookups only" because that's kind of skeezy but once you start talking to someone make it clear to them and proceed from there. that worked best for me, and honestly it seemed like a lot fewer people on okc were crazy when compared to tinder.
>>
>>23002879
>>23002903
Sounds good, i'll try them out!!
>>
>sex =/= need
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.