[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love this man like words can't imagine. Who is he? Where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 1450358862199s.jpg (6 KB, 185x250) Image search: [Google]
1450358862199s.jpg
6 KB, 185x250
I love this man like words can't imagine. Who is he? Where did he come from?

If I'm honest with you, he looks like an English dream. I can only imagine him caressing my body and rubbing his delicate beard against my thighs, moving closer and closer to eat me like he was a starving african child.
>>
>>22997935
He will eat you like a vulture does to a busted open dead deer. When his tongue escapes his heavenly beard it really digs into that orifice, which is why he's known as Nook 'n Cranny
>>
>>22997935
100 bucks says you're this man, OP
>>
>>22997959
I am not sweet anon. Do you know this man?
>>22997948
Sounds beautiful. Do you know this man?
>>
>>22997971
Fook sake who are ya then

Some random troll
>>
>>22997971
I only know NnC through reputation, sadly. I would like to meet him someday, if only to experience his thirst for knowledge and love with my own eyes.
>>
is this guy a meme or something? I see his beautiful people threads once in a while always with the same picture. I am new here
>>
>>22999416
He has flowered many hearts across the UK, and thus rightfully earned many admirers across the Atlantic.
>>
>>22999423
hmm okay. I guess people like other people for odd reasons. I don't really get that guys charm but okay
>>
>>22999431
Should he grace this thread with his presence, you shall behold the splendor behind his every key stroke. You will want to know this man. We nearly beg for it.
>>
>>22997935
hi sunni
>>
>>22999445
I have for few times seen his posts. Wasn't anything particularly exceptional for me at least.
He has pretty okay eyes and nordic/english characteristics but still pretty common looking though
>>
>>22999450
>>
>>22999461
I'd suggest this: if it is night, let the moon shine on your blushed cheek as you read his majesty. Sometimes beauty must appear in the right setting.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-27-12-59-46.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-27-12-59-46.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>22999488
>>22999450
>>
>>22999500
Moon doesn't shine in from my window. Also I have lamp so I don't need natural sources for light
>>
>>22999503
Then who are you showing off your tits for? You little whore, I'll kick you down on the floor, beat you senseless until you scream no more.

Rap god.
>>
>>22999504
Sounds like you need time with NnC to reactivate your heart, anon. You seem closed off to the possibility of romance.
>>
>>22999535
I have tried LDR in my youth, wasn't worth it

I don't think that some /soc/ meme is any better
>>
>>22999559
Try me, a disciple of said meme. You will be overcome by emotions you never knew existed.
>>
>>22999604
You start to sound really creepy
>>
>>22999675
It can be confusing to be confronted by one as sensual as I. Perhaps I should apologize, but I've been swayed by the arts of NnC.
>>
>>22997935
the saddest self post ive ever seen
>>
Sean pls go

I mean literally. Leave your house. Find something meaningful to do. Strike out on your own and build a life for yourself, before it's too late.
>>
>>22999944
Don't bully my seany poos.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you will change your way due to your dubs, quads then dubs again. Please give this dazzling man another chance. Let Sean into your heart.
>>
>>22999989
I'm not bullying him. Certainly don't mean to. I've been seeing him here for years. I want to help, but it's in his hands. He seems like a good guy who is stuck in a rut but refuses to take the basic steps to sort things out. Ultimately it is his business, not mine. His life is his own. No one is coming to the rescue.
>>
>>23000026
Help me, anon
>>
hahaha
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.