[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys hate asian actually? They are quite nice , and yeah
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: rb2140f-1016-detail5.jpg (99 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
rb2140f-1016-detail5.jpg
99 KB, 550x550
Do you guys hate asian actually?

They are quite nice , and yeah I am an asian.
>>
>>22997543
Sup asian breh, do ya do weird asian things?
>>
>>22997558
Any examples of weird asian things?
>>
>>22997564
Was kinda hoping you could tell me.
I dont know any asian peps
>>
>>22997580
I come from Hong Kong , such a strange place,

And I am a high-school student , going to face some *fucking serious* examination , and try to get a chance to enter university.

IMO , need to struggle for a bachelor is already strange for you guys.

Anyway , forgive for my worst English..
>>
>>22997591
Hehe no problem, good luck on those exams
>>
>>22997605
It sounds strange , but I think that foreigners hate Chiense / asian
>>
>>22997611
I think we just like making fun of people.
One day its dog eating asians, the next its cucked europeans. Dont take these things personally
>>
>>22997618
Just wanna state the fact , most of the people in Hong Kong against eating dogs.

There are some students protest about it , and get attacked by "China" idiots.

fuck China anyway.
>>
I hate insecure asians on the internet because they seem to have a chip on their shoulder over guys like me (white). I'm not responsible that whitewashed asian sluts want nothing from you, and I'm not responsible that Hollywood doesn't depict you the way you'd like to be depicted.

That being said, my best friend in college was asian, asian guys are usually some of the nicest people to hang out with, I have nothing bad to say about regular, well balanced asian guys.
>>
But their not going for white guys like you >>22997628
Asian sluts usually go for white guys with their shit together and who don't epeen over 4chan.
Their slitty eyes see all, especially into your wallets and fragile ego.
>>
>>22997628
> I'm not responsible that whitewashed asian sluts want nothing from you

God damn I am fucking agree , especially my English teacher is totally whitewashed.

She is a do nothing bitch , and pretends she is white instead of asian , and actually she is just a slut.

There is no reason to give up its own culture.

Anyway, in asian society ,most of the males are always nice and humorous.

But the females are very different , some of them are hidden slut . cute girls , pure , or fucked up.To summarize , I would say there are different genre of girls.
>>
>>22997645
Yeah , but sluts are everywhere , isnt it?
>>
>>22997645
They do go for guys like me.
I love 4chan because it taught me English, and allowed me to study in the US. Been coming here for a long time.

But I'm a Spaniard, I dated the one asian girl in my high school, who was in my class, her parents owned a chinese restaurant, it was all very vanilla, holding hands and kisses.

When I went to America I dated one asian girl and a few white girls, nothing major, but it's not until I came across angry asian guys on the internet that I realised about all this bitterness. I get along just fine with asians IRL.
>>
>>22997650
Being ashamed of one's culture is a huge red flag, it's a sign of weakness, but America is a fucked up place so I don't judge.
Where I went to college, Mexican guys would say they were Spaniards. At first I got offended, but then, if people are racist against them for being Mexican, then it's justified.
>>
>>22997661
anyway why do you guys like asian girls with almond eyes?We dont really like this.
>>
>>22997678
Yeah , especially she thought she is superior
>>
File: medium_portrait.jpg (72 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
medium_portrait.jpg
72 KB, 540x720
>>22997681
I have no idea what almond eyes are, but there are more white guys that don't like asian girls, than white guys that prefer asian girls.

I do like asian eyes though, I don't know, I find them attractive. I don't get it when asian girls get eyelid surgery to make them bigger. Just like asian guys love blue eyes in girls, which I don't specifically like.

All in all I think half asians are the prettiest.
>>
File: 1364392720-1767628078.jpg (16 KB, 216x324) Image search: [Google]
1364392720-1767628078.jpg
16 KB, 216x324
>>22997711
pic related

I think the biggest difference is
We describe asian girls " cute" , "pretty" , "Pure"
And we describe Europe / American girls "hot as fuck" , "Sexy" , " want to fuck her" etc

And I prefer asian girl though , because it is much more "true love" I guess?
>>
>>22997543

Nope. Slightly positive racist bias towards Asian guys and gals actually.

> dey be stealin our wimmen

Not really. You don't like the hardass ones yes? Those are the only Asian girls I find attractive. So, no problem.
>>
>>22997739
Any picture to show the attractive type of asian girl?
>>
>>22997746

Personality-wise I mean.
>>
>>22997720
>And we describe Europe / American girls "hot as fuck" , "Sexy" , " want to fuck her" etc
like white guys do with latinas, and spaniards do with black girls
>>
>>22997747
Personally I think most of the asian girls are smarter than men.

But there are stupid as hell , they cant even cook.

Anyway Hong Kong is quite "feminism" place , females always > men
>>
>>22997753
Seriously how do you guys describe asian girls?
>>
>>22997759

To me they come off as meek or submissive. In a creepy way. The HK/Chinese ones seem a bit better in this regard though.

>>22997761

As "flower of the household" types.
>>
>>22997761
I haven't met one single Spaniard that liked or talked about asian girls
I've seen a few couples on the street but didn't know them
My friends gave me a lot of shit when I dated the asian girl in high school, not really because I was a "race traitor" or anything, but they just didn't see how I could like a chinese girl, and she was pretty flat as well.

In the US I didn't hear any specific asian girl talk either, but it was acceptable to like a pretty asian girl, unlike in Spain where you get shamed.
>>
>>22997766
interesting , from my knowledge , Taiwan or whitewashed girls are quite " submissive " or really like sucking cocks.

But I agree , most of the asian girls are not slut-type , at least not showing it.

You just wont see any asian girls show their breast or pussy in instagram or facebook.Maybe it is because we arent that open.
>>
>>22997767
strange anyway , I thought everyone wants to fuck kinky asian girls.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.