[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else feeling lonely/sad? I kinda hate my life now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: sadpepe.jpg (6 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
6 KB, 225x224
anyone else feeling lonely/sad? I kinda hate my life now.
>>
me too OP
>>
Sorry to hear OP. What has you down?
>>
Yes. In a state of constant stagnation.
>>
>>22996195
I feel you, OP. I'm always lonely, but wasn't technically sad up until this point. I failed a course in uni that is basically the foundation (core) classes for my major. I can repeat it, but I have no one else to blame but myself. I've been lazy, and stubborn.
>>
>>22996195
Feeling things? Thats a thing?
>>
>>22996254
keep on trying you'll get there.
>>
>>22996206
I'm tied up to a gf I don't love and a New born kid.
>>
>>22996277
rekt
she has you on the hook for 18 years

hope you have a good job
>>
>>22996277
That's really tough man. The kid can give you a lot of good things, but she will be around. You never know, my parents got divorced after my sister was born and hater each other's guts for a years. But then they patched up stuff and got with other partners. I hope things shake out well for you, right now is a scary time but pour your energy into your kid.
>>
>>22996195
same OP
>>
File: 1381268570454.jpg (59 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1381268570454.jpg
59 KB, 500x380
Of course op. Im here browsing for traps when I had literally no sexual interests about a month ago. I feel like I have amnesia and hardly remember anything about my old self. Its almost as if the old me is slowly fucking dying. I don't even know who i am anymore.
>>
Yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB7E1D_3Na4
>>
Always do around Xmas mate I get a but sad and mildly depressed, nothing is fun to me and I feel the impending doom of a shitty future.
>>
>>22997277
you are me, defo you are
>>
just gonna copy paste from the other thread cause i can't be bothered to basically type out the same shit over again

>19 literally tomorrow
>nobody to spend my birthday with
>haven't had any birthday parties ever
>not even my mum cares
>literally no friends irl since i left school 3 years ago
>never had bf/gf
>almost had sex with a girl once but she said she has a bf at the last minute crushing any hopes with a girl ever again
>had a thing with this guy that was pretty intimate and some sexual stuff happened but he started losing his mind and eventually got so bad we couldn't be together any more
>no self confidence whatsoever no matter how many people on the internet tell me i'm not that bad
>lie in bed wishing for someone to lie next to me
>constantly wanting to die but never having the balls to end it myself
>the only thing i have in life is the internet and games

just fucking end me now make the suffering stop
>>
I feel sad kind of often because things aren't great for me, and my boyfriend feels my pain. It makes him sad but he tells me he's always there for me.
I don't want him to feel sad, but I just need to get it out whenever I am upset. I suppose I should pretend things are okay if he asks me how I'm doing if he catches me in one of those moods.
However, when it comes to him, I'm just terrible at lying.
>>
>>22997827
happy birthday for tomorrow, anon
i'm vouching for you!
>>
>>22998657
You should always tell the truth, anon.
>>
>tfw constantly think about someone lying next to me in bed
I just want a qt chubby girl to cuddle me pls
>>
>>22997253
Thats called growing up
>>22997827
Suffering? I see no suffering just self loathing
>>22998910
Its like betas dont realize its as easy as asking for a number
>>
>>22997827
>>the only thing i have in life is the internet and games

What is freewill?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xWZB1SoWE8&index=14&list=PL8iKnsKkqf1cI_YVR73nLhohb0blexECu

Coming down from an Adderall high... ugh.. my soul hurts. Shits not worth it

you have no idea how melancholy it feels, plus orange shits
>>
>>22998945
Stop taking Childs meth
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.