[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this board considered "worst on 4chan" and for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (110 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
110 KB, 800x800
Why is this board considered "worst on 4chan" and for losers here? On certain other imageboards it is the epitome of normieness
Are you just being falsily humble, senpaitachi?
>>
Because of all the dicks probably.
>>
>>22994156

It's the sex brah.
>>
>>22994156
The constant male feet/dick threads, and the beta talking to female communications.
>>
File: 1427804620261.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1427804620261.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
Nah the worst boards are by far the ones who contain anime shit and then >>>/v/ followed by >>>/tv/ >>>/r9k/ and /soc/
>>
This sort of stigma is kind of nonsense that people like to reafirm.

I've seen all sorts of people posting on /soc

Either when it's going slow or fast.
>>
>>22994195
Could add /fit/ and /mu/ to that as well
>>
>>22994169
Well ok if you think about it like that, I fucking facepalm everytime I see shit like male feet thread, there's dicks everywhere and guys commenting on literally every female pic with
>it's beautiful. I love the way your fat folds form a modern art masterpiece. Can we (speak for yourself you inbred fucktard) please see a bit more of that beautiful 200 kg ass?
make me cringe
Still it's not that bad overall
>>
>>22994217
I cringe fucking hard when I see those male feet thread.
>as someone who is somewhat into female feet its disgusting af
>>
>>22994217
Honestly is getting old seeing all these people that are complete slaves to the most basic of instincts.
>>
>>22994246

Well, personally I see it as a choice. I can either be an euphoric autist only fit for kebab removal service and computer programming or I can focus on what is technically a way for me to feel normal social emotions.

If you think of it that way it's not that bad. It's perfectly natural stuff really. Peace & love desu.
>>
>>22994195
>tv

Mostly unbearable.
>>
>>22994156

Because on other boards you can pose as alpha, funny, swimming in pussy, blah blah yadda yadda asshole, whereas just by being here you admit that you`re lonely and/or miserable.
I`ve taken vacation from /b/ and just look around. It`s boring most of the time, but I also had some genuine human connection.

Fuck it, people on this board at least admit what faggots from other boards desperately try to hide.
>>
>>22995264
True that
>most are fine but act like broken dogs
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.